Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: dreams

I had a dream that it flooded over where I live. I also had a dream in which I saw 3 shadow figures standing outside my garage which had me in fear.

I also dream about my online internet friends too apparently. =p

I had a bunch deja vu dreams, 1/10 of the time I feel like I lived through the situation before.

I've also had a lot of dreams about a girl(s?). Its usually me hanging out at a picnic table in 3 spots 1) Maroon picnic table in the middle of the Community College campus 2) a picnic table near the theater at the University down the Street or 3) at a picnic table under a pagoda thing near the ocean (a place called Coconut Island.), then I see a pair of girls feet or a girls hand holding mine with a head resting on my shoulder. I say something (I sound like an adult from the Peanuts) and when I go to look at her face, I either wake up before I can see it. Or I look at it and when I wake up the face is uber-blurred. I feel super happy in the dream, then wake up disappointed because sadly, in real life I am very very single.

Who the heck are you girl?!?!?!?!
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by bulber View Post
    Doesn't anyone remember the good ol' Disney movies like Sleeping Beauty?
    I wasn't raised on Disney movies.

Mostly Pokemon and Digimon were the main things I watched from 3-7.

I have quite a few of these weird dreams. I'm playing field hockey (my favourite sport) and suddenly i can barely see at all, imagine nearly closing your eyes and only being able to see a thin slit of blurs. It's really annoying becuase I can't seem to open my eyes properly and in the dream I always stuff up or weird things happen, for instance my hockey stick became a plastic scythe that I used to play with.

i had a dream where i went through my normal day, except i was like, visually impaired some how, and had hands made of razor blades.

some what like edward scissor hands, actually...

anyway, so there was this black fog over my vision so i couldent look straight ever, and then i couldent talk... all the sound was like i was under water.

also, i was wearing a sort of phantom of the opera dress shirt and slacks..

i walked to school and every thing, and no one thought my hands were weird, as if i had had them for ever...

i cant remember a lot of the dream after that, but there was a scene were i was peeling some ones flesh from their body...

any ho, lets of ppl died, and i think i was shot from a helicopter in the end.

all in all, pretty fun.

XD

EDIT:

hey, person above me has the same eye problem.

Last edited by flameswy; 11th May 2011 at 4:04 AM.
    Chapter Four, Touching down globally!

banner by Sweetmay!
    fc:2809-8345-0268

Spoiler:- Pokemon personality test and such:

My brain doesn't like to remember dreams. The first that comes to mind was from when I was like, 4. I dreamt there was like a mud pit behind our house and there were elephants in it. And I fell in. Happy ending.

I was the weirdest little kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnegross View Post
    I once dreamed within a dream within a dream.
    You need to go deeper.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Requiem
    Cross Country ftw.

I had this dream when I was six, I think. I used to have a Gengar umbrella I adored, and I brought it to school regardless of whether or not it was raining. So, in the dream, I set out with the umbrella clasped in my hand, and an average day of 1st grade continued. My friend told me it was a bad idea to have an umbrella because it would open up and cause bad luck, though to prove her wrong, I opened it up immediately. After a second or so, it stretched over my body and encased me. I somehow became a Gengar, and I crept in nooks and corners to scare the bejeesus out of other children.

Soon after a kid came from a nearby classroom as I terrorized one of the teachers, and he threw a PokeBall at me.

And then I woke up.

I just had the strangest dream last night..

I lived in a boarding school where everyone had a large bathroom stall as their individual rooms. The bathroom had dark teal/cobalt tiles for the wall and each stall had like silvery blue marble surrounding them. I was taking a dump and Lady Gaga looked over the stall because she was new to the school and turned out to be my next door neighbor as well as my new friend in Dreamland. Outside of the bathroom like housing was a normal, slightly run down hallway where we went to class.

..That's all I remember for now. I'm not very good at remembering dreams, each and every one was too creepy in its own unique way.

Since I'm a massive fan of Doctor Who,I had a dream about the Season 5 finale.This'll have spoilers...

Spoiler:- Season 5 spoilers mixed with dreams:
    Shinies: Beast + creation trios(Gift) (In-game event) bird trio musketeer trio (SR) (search) (random), (traded away) (trade) (MM)
    Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi
    UTC: +12
    Mesprit shiny hunt(on hold): 3100 SR
    Mewtwo shiny hunt: 1200 SR
    X Team: Chesnaught, Charizard, Aurorus, Tentacruel, Klefki, Malamar
    Y Team: Greninja, Venusaur, Gardevoir, Aegislash, Hawlucha, Avalugg

I remember this weird dream I had once.
    I was for some reason jet skiing in the middle of nowhere. After a while I got to a house that was floating around which had a lot of people playing super smash bros melee. So I picked up a control and used Mewtwo and started playing. Then suddenly I became Mewtwo and I had a lot of % and someone hit me and I flew off the TV to my backyard.
    Now that's messed up...
        Spoiler:- Credit:

I had a dream last night that I got pokemon blue and red, and I could catch Woody from Toy Story in Blue, and Ozzy Osbourne is Red. WTF?? That's pretty epic though. And I mean that they were just in the grass. wild. IDK
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/i4nwgj.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2n19myc.jpg[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credits:
        Spoiler:- Wi-Fi Info:

When I was little. (I mean like 4 ) I had this dream I was in my classroom and there was a Ralts. Everything was so lifelike....Anyway, Our eyes went red and Ralts was...controlling me. It was so wierd. I can't remember too much, but I remember that odd Ralts...

Last night I had a dream that I was a Vampire in disguise as a teacher at this High School...I was discovered and had to fight off the people trying to capture me, which wasn't hard, and then had a little trouble opening the window to make my getaway...Then I got free and my Vampire wings came out...as someone down below told my secret that I was really a Vampire, I heard it from the air and laughed as the sky grew red from my blood stained wings.

Dawn think there's no need to worry...lol

I have a lot of dreams about falling and dieing. I wake up as soon as I die =/ Clearly I have a fear of heights.
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2r40gt0.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/j0wppv.jpg[/IMG]
    ~Shiny Card~
    If You're Interested in Shiny Hunting, Check Out Shiny Hunters United!

Quote Originally Posted by rykerr1 View Post
    I have a lot of dreams about falling and dieing. I wake up as soon as I die =/ Clearly I have a fear of heights.
    that happens to me too. I junp on a trompoline, I fall, and everything turns black. that is when i always wake up.

My presence is strong, but i am forgotten
    But I have aquired something begotten
    On my vacation i have seen
    So many different and interesting things
    My friends, and enemies, they're all the same
    Some with difference, some with shame
    Please forgive me my dear friends
    For it's not the beginning, nor the end
    Of something beautiful happeneing here
    I only wish I had bigger ears
    To hear the world that I live in
    And to see the beauty that surrounds me
    Please, plaease forgive me for being so foolish
    For i have done something quite doofish
    Which was to abandon my life and friends
    To what i thought, was the end

Hoooo, boy, I've had so many messed up dreams I've actually written some down.

Though recently, probably because I know I wont be able to go to the sea this summer and my dog suffered an eye injury, I....
    I dreamed I was on the beach with my dog and my family and suddenly my dog collapsed. When I picked him up (he's small) he was covered in sand and my family was saying something like "he had a happy life..." and I felt incredibly sad because he was dying, but at the same time I felt very stupid because I was the only one to actually think he was gonna get better.

I blew the sand away from his face, and realized he wasn't breathing.....
    Then I woke up covered in sweat D:

Spoiler:- Credits:

I dreamed that I was locked in an insane asylum, and I plotted, along with a nurse named Jill and another inmate named Army escaped. Army was gunned down at the door, and Jill made it to a field with me, where there were many horses. She was shot in the back of the knee, and she told me to go on, but I wouldn't leave her, because the doctors at the loony bin would kill her for helping inmates escape, and then there was a wolf. I threw rocks at it and killed it. I found a big, white stallion, and rode away. The nurse wasn't there any more. I got home, and my parents weren't happy that I had escaped the mental assylum, and instead were very harsh to me.

I also dreamed that Slender Man came for me, took me away into his dimension...but he didn't try to kill me or eat me or whatever it is he does to the people he catches. He took me to his palace and it was implied that I was to become the Slender Woman and the queen of The Void. I didn't want, but still. He would also get a flush on his no-face, too. That was a weird one. He kissed me (it feels weird when something with no face kisses you) and the dream was pretty awesome...until he got naked. I forced myself awake then. What's more, he did it slow, like a strip-tease. Are you trying to seduce me, Mr. Slender Man?

He was pretty damned cute when he was trying to court me. Using his tenticles to pick flowers and cut topiaries. Aaaww, Slendy!

................wait...................aw ****! Now I have a crush on Slender Man! No!
    Last edited by NimhShambler; 14th May 2011 at 1:28 AM.
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

the most recent dream i can remember;
    that song by Hall & Oats 'You Make My Dreams' starts playing and so i do the dance routine from (500) Days Of Summer in the middle of a HMV, all the customers were people i went to uni and college with

Slappa da beeyuss

made by Buraddo_Aipom

Yorkshire is a place... Yorkshire is a state of mind

Had this weird dream that I killed a giant Gigalith and chipped it down to look like a Tornadus.
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

My latest dream was pretty creative. It was me and my 3 friends. We were in a band at a video game convention and playing Jubilife City theme at night. My friend Troi was playing a soulfull sax of that jazzy tune while my frind Fazly was on drums and Sean and I were playing the duet with the piano. All the fans cheered and we got a standing ovation. It was pretty sweet.

I was in the middle of MM a shiny Tepig and I turned off the game and fell asleep. In my dream I hatched one and it had the game animation and everything. I promptly woke up and wondered if it actually happened. So I turned on the game and after seeing no Tepig I was in a bad mood the rest of the day.
    Good news was I got my Tepig four days later.

Uhh. Hate to admit it but I've been having a few perverted dreams lately. I guess everyone gets them as they are going through puberty (14 right now). But on a less perverted note, I had a dream recently were I woke up and my window broke open and a sandstorm swept into my room and I managed to get under the covers and endured it.

I heard a roar in the process. Tyranitar dream?

I dreamt I was falling through what looked like outer space, if outer space was made with Lite-Brites. And then I just hit the floor of a totally white landscape and died. Unlike the norm for me, I didn't wake up, but the rest of the dream was what I think was my soul passing out of the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgeckledorf Spoongeblorb View Post
    [School's] a nice place to fap in public and not get caught.

Had a dream last night that everything made from tree came to life and tried to take over the world.
    My OU sandstorm team

Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast