Page 4 of 92 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: dreams

WatersoftheNile (aka: Rishid) was in this dream. He was in my family (as an adopted brother, which he practically was) and we moved to Wisconson for some reason. We moved to this house that was partially burned with a hidden room behind a fire place, and a corn farm in the back yard. Rishid and I looked out the window and saw the legendary dogs (Raikou, Suicune, and Entei) so we got all our pokemon and some pokeballs and went outside to catch them, but they fled from us. From out of the clouds appeared a huge, white Reuniclus. Because it was so large, we sent out all our pokemon (my party + Croagunk, Gallade, and the other two hitmons, and Rishid's team + a bunch of other water Pokemon). They all fought, and while he and I were talking (to drum up a strategy) the big Reuni launched an attack directed at Rishid, but his Jellicent took the hit for him and she died. We called all our pokemon and hid under a car.

We were under that car for a while, and we ended up eating the dead Jellicent. Months passed, and the army was able to kill the big Reuni, so we crawled out from under the car, but our legs atrophied from lack of use, so we had to drag ourselves around. Everything was destroyed. We went to our house, and found that my parents were safe in the fallout shelter under that house. The president had all the houses rebuilt, and Mike Scott from The Office tried to date me, and Rishid protected me from that terrible fate.
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

My latest dream was sad. Henry, my little brother, has serious heart issues. Four years ago he got a heart transplant, but he still has higher chances of death than most.

So, in the dream, my and my mother are walking around the nieghborhood. She begins to explain to me how to solve a circumstance where my brother has a siezure. She says for me to pick him up and slowly go around in circles. (Of course, in real life you should immediately head for the hospital, which I did do when he really did have a siezure.)

So, when we get home I'm asked to give Henry a bath. So, I walk into the bathroom with him and the dream exagerattes the amount of dirty laundry on the floor. Usually there's like three shirts on the ground or so, but in the dream the floor is covered in clothes. So, I turn to the mirror for a second, and when I look back, Henry is on the ground, having a seizure. I immediately try to lift him as my mother said so, but I have no strength. I can't lift him. Before I wake up, the realization comes that my brother will die because I'm not strong enough.

I woke up crying. It was really sad.

banner made by myself

Once I was getting out of an elevator, then my leg got caught, and the lift kept going downwards. So I died. Another time in an elevator you had to type the name of the floor you were going to. I typed in 'ceiling' for some reason. It suddenly beeps loudly, and says it is an invalid floor, and it crashes. I die again. The reason why i have a fear of elevators: they might fall and I might die.

^Or maybe you had that dream because you already were afraid of elevatars, but didn't know it.

Your subconcious is a powerful thing dude. Who knows, really?

banner made by myself

Exclamation O.o

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~ View Post
    I had a dream that was a cross-over between Saw, the royal wedding, school, an Ash v Paul battle and Halo. And for some reason I was Hali Berry for a while.
    You were Hali? I've had a dream like that except I was in Vegas and she was there and then Lady GaGa popped out of the stage wearing a toaster outfit.....ok maybe that last part doesn't shock me but Hali in Vegas shoting people in the forehead had to mean something right?
    ___Pokémon Y___

Quote Originally Posted by aggiegwyn View Post
    ^Or maybe you had that dream because you already were afraid of elevatars, but didn't know it.
    ^Exactly. And recently I had a crazy dream about being kicked by Pippa Middleton's bum (you know, Kate Middleton's sister) and flying all the way to the famous Buckingham Palace balcony, where Princess Beatrice fell and turned into a banana, then suddenly I got teleported to Kate Middleton's house where I got kicked by her bum :|

...sorry, English talk. :|

^ WHoah whoah whaoh whaoh ahwoa whoah. Pippa Middleton's butt, you have some awesome dreams, anyway, I understand your english speak, banana, i thought i had wierd dreams. Here's mine

I had a dream I was on some messed up type of Moon, it was all the same, but the only thing different was there was a copy of my high school there. I suddenly realise I am much older than my real life self.Apparently I'm a guy called Jim, and I work as a teacher, I'm half way teaching a class when ll the students turn into pokemon, and the bully of the school turns into a tyranitar. Anyway that's when the dream falls apart, characters from my favourite Game cube game appear, and the Harry Potter cast, then they chuck me out of the school and on to the moon, and due to my lack of space equipment i choked and was crushed and expanded by the never ending pressures of space.

Very wierd
    Last edited by Hydreigon11; 16th May 2011 at 9:32 PM.
    LIFELONG WHO. FAN, well from the 10th doctor onwards

fear the

I had a dream of me stuck in a drawer...

Quote Originally Posted by Zark View Post
    I had a dream of me stuck in a drawer...
    That must have been fun! Haha..
    I had a dream that my recently lost Adventure Time shirt was under my camo shorts in my room. And, when I woke up, it was!
    It was really weird!

derp.

I dreamed that I was in wal Mart and I could fly and had guns. I was looking for kit kat bars.
    Changed me sig. It scared the boo-boo jeebies out of me, too.
    White Friend Code:
    3052 8194 8352
    Name: Rishid

I only dream nightmares. I'm not kidding.

My most recent nightmare was me naked in school, but I was naked all day, and it was raining/thundering. I tried hiding all day. I ended up dying from a lightning strike. lulzy.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

Thank you, Mew_, for this Broken Signature, and -Sarah, for this userbar.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/345bo5k.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/t06vbd.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by WatersoftheNile View Post
    I dreamed that I was in wal Mart and I could fly and had guns. I was looking for kit kat bars.
    Dude, I think that was real.

Quote Originally Posted by Plat. Frontier View Post
    I only dream nightmares. I'm not kidding.

My most recent nightmare was me naked in school, but I was naked all day, and it was raining/thundering. I tried hiding all day. I ended up dying from a lightning strike. lulzy.
    That's pretty scary. Lightning.. can be scary!
    Thats sucks that you don't have wonderful dreams! D: Haha

derp.

I used to have a recurring dream when I was little that I was eating batteries (like AA batteries, the ones I put in my Gameboy) and I would always wake up feeling sick.

Clearly these dreams had some kind of symbolic meaning about my life.

Quote Originally Posted by FiremanLV5 View Post
    I used to have a recurring dream when I was little that I was eating batteries (like AA batteries, the ones I put in my Gameboy) and I would always wake up feeling sick.

Clearly these dreams had some kind of symbolic meaning about my life.
    What if you were eating batteries?! Haha, now that would suck. Now your stomach is full of ulcers and about to implode.. :]

I had a nightmare a couple weeks ago.
    My sister and I were putting duct tape labels on random thing, and she was putting a label on a car when this creepy car rode by our house. It turned around and came back towards us and I was screaming at my sister to get in the house, but she wouldn't. Finally I convinced her to come in. Only my aunt was there and was like, "What are y'all doing?" I told her what was happening and we were looking out the window. This guy got out of the car and pulled out the rifle-shaped bag. He reached inside of it and when he pulled it out I woke up.

That was the scariest nightmare I've ever had. I was taking a nap too, so when I woke up it was like 12 A.M. and really dark. But, my sister was awake and I told her.

derp.

Have a link: http://www.dreammoods.com/

I don't usually subscribe to that sort of thing, but some of you may find it valuable.
    Beware children and heed Uncle Lutz, lest these devious feminists obliterate you:

Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post
    There are a few feminists out there with such a extreme view in terms of wiping out men that it matches the Nazi's movement of seeing a lower class and or being utterly genocidal.

I dreamt that I was part of some military training camp, and there was something in there like the holodeck from Star Trek: The Next Generation. Except it projected dinosaurs that could kill you, and me and a bunch of other people had to kill them with katanas. KILLING DINOSAURS WITH SWORDS! All the damned YGO (duel monsters) characters were there. I had to escape. It was a hard fu*king escape. I wandered into where they kept the male students, and they're half was a bit more bad a*s. They fought Lovecraftien monsters with M-16s. Everything was all covered in slimy tenticles that were so big you couldn't fit them in a normal room--they were the size of the extrememly phallic Split Faced Worm from Silent Hill 3. Everything was gross, and the male students had to eat dead people, dead moths, and maggots (sucks to be a guy there). There was cheese in the mix of all the gross things, so that made it a bit better, I suppose. We all had to get to the escape door at the top of the thing that made all the food (it rained from the ceiling and you had to stand under to eat it). We found out that the cheese wasn't cheese after all. It was that fake cheese sh*t. We finally found the door. Yay! Escape. After that, it turned into a raunchy sex-with-Weevil-Underwood-dream.

When I went back to sleep, I dreamed that my family and I had to move back into this shanty we once lived in, and that all my little caged pets were there inside cages, only they were all dead and rotting. We had baby kittens in there, and all of them looked normal except for one that had a leech's head. From out of the decaying corpses of my past pets came new versions of them. I kept looking for the leech-kitten, because I didn't see where it had gone, and didn't want it to get me.
    Last edited by NimhShambler; 16th May 2011 at 5:19 AM.
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

i had a dream last week that i met up with some of my high school teachers at universty and made small talk with them

yep
    life is
    a game

I had another nightmare, that a substitute teacher of mine lived with us. My father wasn't there, and she killed my mother by stepping on her with high heels. I got my brother and GTFO of the house. But right before I got out, my sister hugged me. The sub. said that my sister was drenched in gasoline. Me and my brother got out, but my sister was burned alive. I threw my soda (for some reason, me and my brother had sodas from McDonalds), and I started to run. But she threw a match at me. It ended at that cliffhanger.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

Thank you, Mew_, for this Broken Signature, and -Sarah, for this userbar.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/345bo5k.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/t06vbd.jpg[/IMG]

I had a night mare about slendy. I need to lay off. He isn't real. Even if he is, I like him, so there.

On Christmas I went to Vegas.
    When I returned home, I had a dream that I was the Mayor of the City of Sin.
    All the resorts had a banner of me on it. And I looked stunning! Except my abs were bigger than usual (ew!).
    Was pretty disappointed when I woke up and found myself in my bed and not in my hot tub.

I dreamt that someone stole my bologna sammich and superman and bat man were helping me find it. As it would happen, a dog ate it. The dog had Chuck Norris's face.
    Changed me sig. It scared the boo-boo jeebies out of me, too.
    White Friend Code:
    3052 8194 8352
    Name: Rishid

I had a dream ahain last night about my ex gf, oh dayummm i really miss her ==

Pretty kwl dream: in the suburban area living with her o.o' and living the everyday life
    I know I am real...
    but i don't know if you are.....
    or my own illusion....
    is the world I live in real......

White FC 2580-2624-1554
    Looking for:
    Dakrai
    Shaymin
    Arceus

Much to offer ^^

I had a dream that I had a conversation with God once....and I'm Atheist. and does anyone ever have Lucid Dreams here? What about Out-of-body experiences?
    "The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"

I have a lot of lucid dreams, but not lately.

Any body smell things in their dreams? I do.

I've had dreams that come true exactly as I dreamed them before. Scary...

I've also dreamt that something was going to happen right before I woke up and realized it had happened...sort of. For example, once I dreamed I was in the grocery store and I tripped. My head was about to hit the Coca Cola display. When it did, I woke up and realized that I had hit my head on one of my bedposts. Stuff like that.

Page 4 of 92 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast