Page 58 of 90 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 2230

Thread: dreams

I was the lord of electric fans last night.

I had a dream that Paul (from Pokémon) suddenly grew horns and proceeded to destroy Celestial Tower in a biplane until Ash suddenly appeared just at the nick of time like a Big Damn Hero on a helicopter-thing and bombed Paul's plane into oblivion. Paul somehow survived, though, and swore revenge on Ash for stealing his love, his praise, and his cheeseburger.

Now I wonder where that came from...

I had a dream I was a fat calico cat.

I had a dreamseption once

Badge: Wyvern Badge
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

I woke up at 4:00 AM, went back to sleep.
    Dreamed about a Big Mac.
    Woke up at 5 AM, went back to sleep.
    Dreamed about In-N-Out.
    Woke up again, 6 AM, went to sleep.
    Dreamed about cheeseburgers.
    My brain is hungry @~@

I dreamed that I was alone on a road with dim lights and a river, on the other side of the river are some sugar refinery chimneys. A giant black pterodactyl comes out of one of the chimneys and eats me o_o

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

Last night…I was in the hunger games *shudder*
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

I had a bizarre dream a couple of nights ago;

I dreamt I was in a large house. I was there with a woman from a TV show. In my dream I had four pet rats and they were all loose in the house. I had to find them all and put them away before I could leave to where my family was. Both my real life pet rats were there and they were fighting. After all four pet rats were put away (this was done with some difficulty- instead of stairs this house just had scaffolding to climb) I left to see my family.
    The dream changed.
    I was playing Quidditch (for anybody who doesn't know, Quidditch is a sport in Harry Potter). It wasn't proper Quidditch though- for one thing, there were no broomsticks or bludgers, no quaffle and no snitch. In fact, the only Quidditch-related part was that we were all wearing the robes. I was Harry Potter, captain of the Gryffindor team and we were playing Hufflepuff. We were basically playing football (soccer) in clothing not fit for the occasion. I was pretty good, scored a few goals. I recall thinking "Wish I'd become captain sooner!"
    Then I woke up in a cold sweat.

I dreamnt that there was a zombie infestation with chicken but they werent chasing me they were talking to me like normal people.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

My dreams are usually weird fragments of past memories of old places that reconfigure themselves in my mind. The last one I had has a lot of holes, but I could generalize pretty well. It started in a supermarket where I steal a package of skittles with a friend of mine as an accomplice. Then we drive to an apartment, but not like mine, one you may see in movies or something. I hide in the basement for a while, then say I could never get away with, it, then walk outside to the cops.
    Jump to being on the run. I needed a bathroom, so I went to one. It was large and had doors in the front, but one door was actually inside the stall. Naturally, I wanted privacy, so I checked the door and it led to a massive hallway, with a couple flights of stairs, constructed of white colored cement. A guy was walking down them, so I exited and climbed up. I saw several people I knew. Some smiled as I passed. Someone squeezed my arm, recognition or distress, I couldn't tell. I greeted one by shouting his name, he shouted back (when I knew this person, we greeted like this all the time. )
    Static. Then I remember going to the exit when a woman stops me. She was like an administrator, so I guess I was in school, but I kinda already knew that. She tried to scold me about something, but I smoothed talked my way out of it. Her name tag said "The Cure - Chapter", or something like that. I complemented it, then took my leave.
    Jump to the basement. I had to put something together with two others. One of them chickened out. We badly lost to another team. Apparently, we were competing. We got angry at the person who chickened out. Then I was putting pop tarts on a shelf. We had lost to Paul Ryan.

Strange, but in a subtle way, I suppose. If anyone reads that all the way through, congratulations. I barely made it through that.
    I am no longer active. Do not FC or contact me. I won't respond.

I dreamt that I'd failed to move on to the next year of my school career (thankfully, no such thing exists in my school IRL). I think that was one of the worst nightmares I've ever had.

I had a dream last night that me and this other guy had done something wrong and we knew the police knew. We had to wait somewhere outside for hours until they came to pick us up and take us to jail. We ate a bag of peanuts on the way there. I had some roast chicken flavoured crisps as well but me and my friend were too full to eat them. We were'nt allowed to take food in with us so we gave the crisps to the police officers driving the car because "they were all right". I remember being really afraid of going to prison so I resolved to stay in my cell the entire time. The next thing I remember (this is all vague) is me fighting off policemen with magic spells and looking round the corner at something that filled me with terror.

Then the phone woke me from my slumber.

I had the most epic dream last night.

I dreamt me and my family were on holiday at the beach, and when we returned home we were drinking tea when suddenly the D-Reaper turned up!!! Then some digimon turned up to help us and we all had to work together to defeat it, so cool

I had a dream where I decided to visit a random house close to me, and it turned out to be my old biology teacher. That was about it.

Spoiler:- mega wishlist:

I have claimed Empoleon, Super Mario Galaxy, and Rosalina!
    3DS FC- 1762-3779-2632
    I have a Fairy Type Safari with Kirlia, Jigglypuff, and Clefairy!
    Pokégyms:

I had a dream that involved a pikachu, a muderous mexican gerbil, 2 tins of baked beans, and an atom bomb, all going down a pair of Simon Cowell's ginormous trousers... it was not pretty. Apparently, in my dream, Simon cowells has REALLY hairy legs... I think im a Little bit... odd. Well, that's my dreams. If anyone took one step inside my head, for even a nanosecond, they would explode. And im rambling... again... and im putting WAY too many Ellipses. so yeah. I'll shut up. XD
    Hey guys, please sign up to my RPG The Archetype, we need more members!

Spoiler:- text:

I am a proud member of Join the fight.
    Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

I am a boy directioner. And I had a dream that they came to my lake house in the night. I was tired and went to my bed and in my bed was Harry Styles. I was shocked and happy. Then Louis was in the other one. And Liam and Zaiyn were in the bathroom. And Niall went on a camping trip with my friend Valerie. And we took videos of hugging them.

I dreamt that I was in the home of some weird cannibalistic cult. There were three of us; me, a random girl and another girl who was taking part in the cannibal rituals/challenges. The first challenge was set on some stairs (the stairs were just like the ones in my house). The cult girl completed the challenges and we advanced onwards into a large room. There were two cages in the far corners, each containing one man. The cult girl completed the challenge in here, got in a minecart and rode off to the outside world. Me and the girl could not accompany her, so we went further upstairs. This last room contained only one man- my former boss. He had two large, shiny metal knives in his hands.
    "Let me test if these are still sharp," he said.
    He threw one of the knives. It span through the air and embedded itself deeply in the side of the girls knee. She staggered out of my line of sight. I heard her fall and I knew she was dead.
    My old boss was looking at me now, caressing the knife. He handed the knife to me.
    "She's had hers," he said "now it's your turn."
    I was expected to kill myself with the knife but I didn't know how. I wanted it to be quick and painless. I asked him if he knew a way. He took the knife back. Snickered. Then he grabbed by head and rammed the knife right into the top of my head, piercing the skin. Then he began sawing away at my skull, cutting through the bone. I kept shouting that it was supposed to be quick but he didn't listen. He finally got through my skull and sliced the knife right through my brain. Then I was floating, floating...

I was in my old school. I was part of a group that had been told to help with various tasks. We had to clear a room of all this money. There were coins everywhere but they were huge. I could only carry a few at a time. There was someone else with me, a girl. She kept changing between two girls I used to like. While we were carrying the money, it shrunk to its usual size. I dropped a handful of it as we passed through the hall. I left the girl to pick it up and continued to where we had to put the money. Suddenly I was carrying the money outside, near where I used to work. Cars passed me as I walked next to the main road. The girl was ahead of me. Now we both had a crutch each (though neither of us was injured). After a while I walked up to the front of a shop.

I was sat with my friends family round the dinner table. I was seated next to his dad. His dad suggested that I move further up the table so I was closer to my friend. Just as I did so, my friends little brother, the little brother that has never existed, walked in with a plate and a sad look on his face. I understood why; everyone had forgotten about him and there was no room for him to sit at the table. We began to eat. It was a strange meal. There were different foods all sharing the same plate. As I ate, I became sleepy, very sleepy. I nodded off right in my chair.

Then I woke up.

My dream I had last night involved me having the ability to run really fast.

I woke up just after I had crashed into a wall.

Here's a doozy:

I dreamt I awoke in bed, not to my usual room, but to one I used to live in. There was a hole in the ceiling, and my ear was plugged for some reason. I got up and went into the bathroom to look in the mirror. My right ear was badly plugged and it was really starting to bug me. Suddenly, I felt a buzzing inside it, then realized that a hornet was slowly crawling its way out of my ear. It flew out and buzzed around my head. I took a soap bottle and slammed it against my skull until it caved in. Then I woke up. This one has scarred me ever since. I couldn't stand to hear any type of buzzing for days...
    I am no longer active. Do not FC or contact me. I won't respond.

I made a rocket that looked like Lady Liberty last night.

I had a dream last night that I was playing some oldskool rave music from my laptop to my mom. It seemed like she liked it. Irl, I haven't played any songs from that genre to her, so I'm not sure if she'll feel they same way lol.

Jenna Marbles and I went swimming at a summer camp for criminally insane sixth graders. It was a weird one.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ Why Alder is my favorite champion.

Um...I dreamed that I had rainbow blood, and this strawberry avalanche crashed over me and then...I woke up.

@_@ Too much Owl City I guess.

I had a dream that we were all My Little Ponies. I was quite a cute pony.

Page 58 of 90 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast