Page 65 of 91 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 2264

Thread: dreams

I've gotten this attitude lately, which I wan't to lose again ofcourse, I can have several dreams in one "sleep". This is mostly occuring when I'm somewhat more relaxed though. I have my first dream during the majority of the night, after that when it's morning and don't want to get up, I can put myself into a lucid dream. SEVERAL times, I just got back to sleep and live the wildest dreams I want, this however makes some days really short, I've been capable of sleeping 20 hours straight this way, going from one adventure to another one. I do however not like it anymore xD Since it messes up my whole day if I let it happen :/

I had a dream a couple nights ago that I was hiking in the snow and froze to death... but I became a ice creature once I died.

I dreamt that I lived another life - my parents are different and I was a loner. I got banned from music, tv, video games, cellphone, drawing and internet for doing something wrong - which was hitting a teacher, running around on invisible powder (something I invented) all the time, crying at school, feeding meat to the wolves, skateboarding in school grounds, skipping classes, guessing to much words in hangman, shoplifting, hitting someone until they bleed, crashing my bike and skateboards on shop glass windows and punching a police.

"I'm going to have to kill myself and live another life where you can never find me!" That's what I said to the pack of policemen in the end

"We'll see about that!"

Well I do live another life atm and I never get into trouble or any sort nya~

Last night I had the.. weirdest and kind of scary dream.. <.> and a bit of adrenaline was put into it >.> basically I don't remember it all, but it... it just was weird. One moment I am fighting with a sword in hand against a person who I cannot see.. by this I mean, well a Shadow guy person >.> Next thing I know, I am against the wall about to get my neck slashed (again >.>')

Good thing I woke up before it happened.. Or I don't even know if he got to do it, but I was pretty relaxed as I awoke <.> >.>
    I question why on this dream and the one before I got my neck cut and slashed? <.>? ;^;
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

This is soooo weird, I keep having dreams of the future; of where I meet everyone here irl.

....I wonder if I'm psychic sometimes, rather then depressed.
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein. I'm going to be restarting Y version after getting 10 shinies, so far it's 2/10 shinies, cause Wonder trade was a loving option two nights ago....

Quote Originally Posted by Cobali View Post
    This is soooo weird, I keep having dreams of the future; of where I meet everyone here irl.

....I wonder if I'm psychic sometimes, rather then depressed.
    Huh weird So do I sometimes.
    My Tumbur http://spiritdreamdoodlesandlifeblog.tumblr.com/

Gone til the 15 of December see you then!

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    i just had a dream that i was in kingdom hearts........i need to cut back on playing that game XD
    when you've gotta stop playing kh you know you gotta problem.
    Pokemon White rotational teams pokes in trainingWhite Fc: 4556 7172 3697 BP: 15

credit goes to luxraymaster for the awesome team pose

Your signature contained too many images and was too tall. Please read the signature rules before you update it again.

Not to mention, I get dreams of Fennekin. Or, for this matter: Pokémon becoming real <.> and do you all want to know how that ended?

....Badly, except for the weak Pokémon, which soon turned agenst us all <.>'''

Edit: Interesting. I just had a dream Friday night, that I was at a hangout (with pokemon, a lot of Pokémon) and my ex wanted to get rid of all my Pokémon when I was gone. so, he did. I got really angry and had partial Infernape styled clothes and hair... all thanks to the Burst Wisp. It was weird. I was looking at games and cards.

....odd enough, I say Haxy, Saph, and Silver in this dream.
    Last edited by Forsaken Greninja; 12th January 2013 at 2:48 PM.
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein. I'm going to be restarting Y version after getting 10 shinies, so far it's 2/10 shinies, cause Wonder trade was a loving option two nights ago....

last night i had a really cool dream. My whole house was underwater, and i felt like i was floating. I could breathe, and when i touched my neck i had gills. right as i was about to start exploring i woke up. i was so angry. XD

So I was jumping off a cliff into a lake, and as soon as I hit the water I started swimming to the other side. I had people with me, and apparently I could breaststroke with my head above water, so I was talking with a dude who apparently did not know how to swim. Then this guy who was still on the shore just started jogging on the water, and soon he was ahead of us and standing on the opposite shore.
    And then I was in a building, and then my friend who moved away was there, and we both had our DSs with us so we did some trading, and then we were throwing water at each other, and then...
    I woke up.

I had a strange dream last night. My girlfriend waxed my legs and painted my nails while I was sleeping. It was very odd xD

I dreamt something CIlan related, which I forgot what it was XD

The other day, I had five dreas, two were the same and the others were random crap about food XD nya~

I had a couple weird dreams. In one, I dreamt that I woke up from a nap and my brother with messing with my face, so I moved my hands to shoo him away. In real life, I actually did move my hands and hit myself in the mouth.

In the other, I was playing Doom 2, in a place I'd never seen before. There were some of the normal monsters around, then there was this other weird thing that's not in the game. It basically looked like the (pinky) demon from Doom 3, although it had graphics like Doom 2 usually would. It was bipedal, had no arms and a human head. It ran around the level, but never attacked. There was also the upper half of a cyberdemon around, basically like someone cut it in half at the waist, and it was balancing upright on its torso. It was attacking with the other monsters, rotating its body to inch forward while still remaining balanced.
    Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    i just had a dream that i was in kingdom hearts........i need to cut back on playing that game XD
    Hmm...I've had 2 Doom dreams since I started playing that again a few weeks ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonskull View Post
    I've gotten this attitude lately, which I wan't to lose again ofcourse, I can have several dreams in one "sleep". This is mostly occuring when I'm somewhat more relaxed though. I have my first dream during the majority of the night, after that when it's morning and don't want to get up, I can put myself into a lucid dream. SEVERAL times, I just got back to sleep and live the wildest dreams I want, this however makes some days really short, I've been capable of sleeping 20 hours straight this way, going from one adventure to another one. I do however not like it anymore xD Since it messes up my whole day if I let it happen :/
    That sounds AWESOME
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

I had a dream I was Jack Frost(from Rise of the Guardians). It was fun, flying and everything, until I crash landed into the ground. Which caused me to wake up with my heart pounding.

(And I haven't even seen Rise of the Guardians yet xD)

Shinies:

I had a dream were I was in school and literally everyone was annoying me (I bought Paper mario with me too for some reason).
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

I dreamt last week I was becoming a superhero by those three women or men I remember the half beginning of my dream when I accidentally broke my Nintendo3DS I tried many ways to fix my Nintendo3DS then we were probably on the mission to stop Nintendo making bad changes it was cloudy in that dream also me and my two friends were training with those three people at the end.
    Last edited by Kyrousa Izanami; 16th January 2013 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Correcting my post.

I've been having lot of weird stress dreams lately.

Today I dreamt me and Mike Tyson were at Wal-Mart shopping for discount Christmas decorations....what does this mean?
    Feed him

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2nk6wes.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by mario_fan View Post
    I've been having lot of weird stress dreams lately.

Today I dreamt me and Mike Tyson were at Wal-Mart shopping for discount Christmas decorations....what does this mean?
    That seems like a pretty cool dream to me.

I dreamt I was a gaint victini walking through a field of flowers.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

I dreamt about becoming a Werewolf on a ghost train some days ago, after having a heated supernatural conversation with my friend the day before. It was in general a good dream.

With blood and rage of crimson red, ripped from a corpse so freshly dead.
    Together with our hellish hate, we'll burn you all, that is your Fate!

Last night I had a dream the cast of that 70s show were on surviver
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

omg, I HAVE to share this haha last night I dreamed that I had a friend who've became a Zombie x) and then, me and my other friends... oh and these "friends" don't exist lol dunno where they came from, but they were like, my bffs *shrug* anyways... me and these friends decided to help this zombie friend, give him a cure... for that we had to go to a weird place blablabla and in the end we were on a stairs, running from the zombies, with my zombie friend and one was caught and was just me and the zombie friend. Wheen we got to the top of the stairs, he was cured from the zombienes and we suddenly were on a beatch lmao best dream ever hahah
    except for the one who died tho... baw
    My Deviantart

FRIEND CODES

Pearl - 2580 6879 0192
    Soul Silver - 0519 0493 9676
    Black - 2022 6879 0192
    Black2 - 4127 4094 7114

feel free to add me : )
    ----------------------------

Dreamed last night that I went to work. A couple nights ago I dreamed that I lost my car in a parking lot.

I have really boring dreams.

I had a couple weird ones last night.

In one, a friend of mine and I had a baby. The thing is that we're both guys. We had a discussion I can't remember exactly, but I think it was kind of like 'Dude, do you want to have a baby?' 'Sure'. I remember thinking that he became pregnant (although we didn't do anything, it was kind of like snap your fingers and there's a baby inside him), but the baby was there the next day, and we were showing it to my mom. She thought the whole thing was weird, but it made perfect sense to me- in the dream at least. Now that I've thought about it while awake, I'm just like 'What?'.

Also had a separate dream where I was dating this girl I knew in school. We didn't really talk much back then, and I haven't thought about her in years, so I'm wondering why it was her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookz View Post
    Dreamed last night that I went to work. A couple nights ago I dreamed that I lost my car in a parking lot.
    Weird
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Page 65 of 91 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast