Page 70 of 90 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 2242

Thread: dreams

Quote Originally Posted by The Benmeister View Post
    Sometimes I dream up strange film ideas. This is one I dreamt about last night.

A married couple is kidnapped by some mad scientist that turns them into robots. They are kept there a few days before they are found and the scientist is killed. Somehow they are able to be turned back into humans, but the wife refuses as she wants to stay as a robot. Why? Heck if I know, it was a dream, I'd guess maybe the electronics corrupted her or something. The rest of the film was dealing with the fact that a human and a robot want to keep alive their marriage and all the emotional struggle that comes with it, but then my dream just kinda fizzled out into something else. Shame really.
    Anyone else thinking this totally needs to be actually pitched? That sounds like an awesome movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Meowth City View Post
    Which leads me to my next point: In other cases, what we hear is internal. I would have dreams where current songs would play because of how overplayed they were on the radio. One dream involved a large number of Katy Perry songs. That is what I call getting a song stuck in your head. Other times, I would be singing random songs for no apparant reason. One dream involved me singing Like A Virgin by Madonna, but usually I tend to sing original songs written by me at the time of dreaming, which I think is really cool.
    Ahh, dream music. I remember once having a dream in which I heard Party In The U. S. A., which I hadn't heard since the year before (though it was January or February). The song proceeded to get stuck in my head. Thanks a lot, subconscious.

Fun fact: The song, Yesterday was an original song from a dream that Paul McCartney had. He apparently did a lot of work to make sure he wasn't remembering the tune from something he'd actually heard to prevent an accidental case of plagiarism by cryptomnesia.

Quote Originally Posted by Lion Demon View Post
    I had a dream about my crush... how me & her we're starting to get along with eachother again after all the heated drama that happened. It was real romantic & mushy until I woke up into reality & it was only 7:00 in the morning.
    The worst part about crush dreams is when you wake up.

I had a pretty big, long dream. One part involved this... I guess magician guy who had this adorable apple snail, and the beginning of his first trick was to punch a few nasty-looking holes in the poor thing's shell, which I at once read as a case of animal cruelty. Luckily, this magician managed to keep the snail "alive" by turning it into a toy chikorita. ...Yeah, this was a weird one.

But this was only a very small part of a really long dream with a pretty complicated story. At one point, I did something involving these jelly candy cutouts or... something, and it ended up resulting in this very tall Japanese business owner and his two accompanying tall Japanese businessmen going to pay me a visit to file against me for infringing their copyright on their design of something (there were a lot of details in this one which were kind of missed). So my sister told me she had some idea to get me out of getting pressed by these businessmen, and the plan involved going to the factory which consisted of a bunch of machines on a bunch of docks that formed a ring, and then running around the machines and messing them up. My sister went about taking blocks of cheese from the cheese machine and throwing them on the floor, then went to a machine that generated what looked like really long chocolate bars and making off with as much of the chocolates as she could carry, and telling me to do the same. And at some point in this apparent heist, we had to jump across parts of the docks to land on big blue platforms like you might see in Wipeout, only my sister couldn't jump them, so I had to push the platforms closer together to help her across.

Doing all this just predictably left us with more potential trouble with the businessmen (I was definitely beginning to question the mechanics of my sister's "plan" by then), and it got worse in one part of the dream where we had to explain to our parents (and a few people accompanying them) what was going on. Somehow, my sister almost gave away what we did, but managed to save it in a way which only would work if I convinced them that when my sister started to tell them what happened in the factory, she was really starting a sentence to the effect that I swore. So I had to convince them that I'd accidentally said a swear word in Japanese when practising Japanese, to which I was told I should probably only practice Japanese indoors so as to not accidentally offend anyone. I knew that in reality, I hadn't been practising any Japanese, so I was pretty ticked off that my sister had pretty much forced me to lie.

After that part, the dream ended up changing the protagonists from myself and my sister to a pair of brothers family who had temporary stay in Japan, and were, according to one part of the dream, actually part bird (I don't even know). The two brothers were lucky to hear from their mother that they were about to leave back for their home that day, so they only had to keep the business owner (who by this point was approaching with what looked like tall, baseball-bat-wielding thugs) away from their parents until they were out of the country. To add to their luck, the mother, in some whim of apparent housewife spontaneity, had re-painted the door to their apartment, and the family dog before leaving the apartment, so the brothers released the dog into the apartment building. The business owner, who couldn't find the apartment due to its door looking different, was shocked to see the dog, who one of the thugs noted in dismay, was the "same colour" as the business owner (the dog had been painted black and white, I'm not quite sure what the meaning of this was). The business owner gave a mortified reaction to the dog, which leapt at him. I don't remember if there was anything more to this part of the dream than that.

The dream ended with the family on the beach. The brothers must have told their parents what had happened, because I remember the mother mentioning the two were "grounded until Christ returns". I think they might have been absolved before the dream was complete, I think with some occurrence involving a boat on the water the beach was near? I just don't remember now.

It was a very weird dream, I can give you that.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

Quote Originally Posted by octoboy View Post
    I had a pretty big, long dream. One part involved this... I guess magician guy who had this adorable apple snail, and the beginning of his first trick was to punch a few nasty-looking holes in the poor thing's shell, which I at once read as a case of animal cruelty. Luckily, this magician managed to keep the snail "alive" by turning it into a toy chikorita. ...Yeah, this was a weird one.

But this was only a very small part of a really long dream with a pretty complicated story. At one point, I did something involving these jelly candy cutouts or... something, and it ended up resulting in this very tall Japanese business owner and his two accompanying tall Japanese businessmen going to pay me a visit to file against me for infringing their copyright on their design of something (there were a lot of details in this one which were kind of missed). So my sister told me she had some idea to get me out of getting pressed by these businessmen, and the plan involved going to the factory which consisted of a bunch of machines on a bunch of docks that formed a ring, and then running around the machines and messing them up. My sister went about taking blocks of cheese from the cheese machine and throwing them on the floor, then went to a machine that generated what looked like really long chocolate bars and making off with as much of the chocolates as she could carry, and telling me to do the same. And at some point in this apparent heist, we had to jump across parts of the docks to land on big blue platforms like you might see in Wipeout, only my sister couldn't jump them, so I had to push the platforms closer together to help her across.

Doing all this just predictably left us with more potential trouble with the businessmen (I was definitely beginning to question the mechanics of my sister's "plan" by then), and it got worse in one part of the dream where we had to explain to our parents (and a few people accompanying them) what was going on. Somehow, my sister almost gave away what we did, but managed to save it in a way which only would work if I convinced them that when my sister started to tell them what happened in the factory, she was really starting a sentence to the effect that I swore. So I had to convince them that I'd accidentally said a swear word in Japanese when practising Japanese, to which I was told I should probably only practice Japanese indoors so as to not accidentally offend anyone. I knew that in reality, I hadn't been practising any Japanese, so I was pretty ticked off that my sister had pretty much forced me to lie.

After that part, the dream ended up changing the protagonists from myself and my sister to a pair of brothers family who had temporary stay in Japan, and were, according to one part of the dream, actually part bird (I don't even know). The two brothers were lucky to hear from their mother that they were about to leave back for their home that day, so they only had to keep the business owner (who by this point was approaching with what looked like tall, baseball-bat-wielding thugs) away from their parents until they were out of the country. To add to their luck, the mother, in some whim of apparent housewife spontaneity, had re-painted the door to their apartment, and the family dog before leaving the apartment, so the brothers released the dog into the apartment building. The business owner, who couldn't find the apartment due to its door looking different, was shocked to see the dog, who one of the thugs noted in dismay, was the "same colour" as the business owner (the dog had been painted black and white, I'm not quite sure what the meaning of this was). The business owner gave a mortified reaction to the dog, which leapt at him. I don't remember if there was anything more to this part of the dream than that.

The dream ended with the family on the beach. The brothers must have told their parents what had happened, because I remember the mother mentioning the two were "grounded until Christ returns". I think they might have been absolved before the dream was complete, I think with some occurrence involving a boat on the water the beach was near? I just don't remember now.

It was a very weird dream, I can give you that.
    Must be nice to vividly remember dreams. Or was this simply by chance?

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

I've had couple dreams where I hear a song in the dream and once I wake up, the song is playing somewhere like on radio near me.
    I usually always remember my dreams or at least part of them. They are pretty much snippets and I find it weird that I rarely remember the whole dream anymore (I used to remember almost every dream I had just couple years back).
    Sadly I only remember the dreams for only couple days, usually just for the day or morning when I had the dream.

And I have a continuous dreams about meteorites hitting the earth and causing mass chaos. I've had those since I was a kid and I really want to stop having those kind of dreams. I haven't had any for some time now, the latest one was from... 2-3 months ago, not really long time ago tho.

Please call me Ty or Bro

Current hunts

Tepig ~ Oshawott ~ Squirtle
    White ~ JPN Black 2 ~ FireRed
    53 SRs ~ ??? SRs ~ 218 SRs

Eevee
    White 2
    90 eggs

Don't know if this counts but I had a seizure the other day. My mind went blank and still is a bit. Feels good though...
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

I had a dream yesterday that one of my front teeth fell out of my mouth 0_o it was kinda freaky.

I also had a dream about several different Pokemon forums and somehow being a mod of them when I logged in despite almost never going there.

I had a dream last night, of where I was in Link's world, as a adult. And boy, do I ever love Ocarina of Time.

It was memories, showing me of my early, very early childhood playing Ocarina....

just a few hours ago, i was dreaming of being in the Viridian forest with yellow, red, Blue, and Green battling them with my Glaceon amazed that they never seen a pokemon like it before
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

Eh... I need this out of my mind before I go to sleepz.

Two nights ago I hax this dream where pokemon pretty much already existed. Well that didn't last long when I suddenly found myself on a blue car with no seats. Hiding with a bulbasaur and two other people/friends and their partner pokemon. I actually felt like I knew what I was hiding from, but at the same time didn't know why. Suddenly silence as we are crouched low, when we hear a faint screech growing louder. I look out through the window and see that a black bus with yellow lines is... sliding againts the pavement coming down the street. It looked like it would hit our car but it passed without scratching us. Relief lasted not long when we were surrounded by. .. People from past times. Like medieval times.

The people I was with ran away as well as I. The horror begins by now. The people I was with get their pokemon capture for I don't know what and bulbasaur gets separated from me. Also the people had been captured and I never saw them again.
    I ran to an apartment building and reach the fourth floor. There, some guy who look like a punk was waiting for me. Capture purposes I suppose. I was already tired from what I believe running and dodging which I believe is now blank on my mind >.< and simply collapsed.

From here on now there are bits and pieces of the dream. I never woke up after collapsing. A charmander, shaymin, and bulbasaur where held by some fat dude with a giant machine... that actually killed the pokemon by mutilation... this is why I can't forget it.
    Charmander was first. That fat dude threw it on the machine,dropped a coin and Charmander was visible mutilated. Bulbasaur was next same thing, only it got an ax stuck on it. And last was shaymin who got the worse. Fat guy threw him onto the machine, drops coin, coin doesn't land where it needs too, fat guy decides to punish shaymin by throwing and rethrowing shaymin on the mutilation machine for about eight times until completely dead.

I don't really know why I had that.. dream. The medieval people had shouted something along the lines of Pokemon creatures should have never existed..
    Glad that dream was over... I woke up with my throat dry and the image of a freaking dead Shaymin.
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Source of images

I'm upset right now because I was having an awesome Pokémon dream (even though I was at a mall that had a section completely dedicated to Pokémon, what was going on was awesome), but now I can't remember a lot of it because I tossed and disrupted the dream >_<. All I remember is I was walking around and some guy was in charge of some tour involving Mew and Mt. Silver, and I wanted to go on the tour, but it turned out the guy was creepy and imprisoned visitors--at least that's what I "dreamed" up when I tossed, so I pretty much forced it into a rescue since Mewtwo was technically in the mall anyway for whatever reason.

Of course, then the dream goes elsewhere, and the last thing I remember dreaming was DragonTales in which the dragons were supposed to go to sleep, but Cassie was being left out. And the thing was that if they didn't get a nap or something, they would shut down or whatever, so she was pretty much going to die if she didn't get to sleep. Also, there was implied incest going on between Zak and Wheezie o_O. Yeaaaah, I don't remember that in the show...

And that was what I woke up with. Not a good sign... but at least it's no longer cold in the mornings, so I'm not freezing when I wake up, even with the fan on.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Today I had a dream about going to school.
    The thing is, I was conscious that i was on break so i was wondering why the heck we had to go to school.
    Not to mention, in the dream i was conscious that i had a lot of HW.
    :P not a fun dream
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

Spoiler:- Sex on the brain! (18+):
    I was so terrified, I had to call my mother at work to double-check if such was true that morning (which of course wasn't). I swear to God, I'm not making any of this up! This is what happens when you watch the news before bed...

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
        Spoiler:- Sex on the brain! (18+):
    I was so terrified, I had to call my mother at work to double-check if such was true that morning (which of course wasn't). I swear to God, I'm not making any of this up! This is what happens when you watch the news before bed...
    xD really?
    That made me laugh out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Icarus View Post
    xD really?
    That made me laugh out loud.
    Yeah, I'm serious! Glad someone found it funny.

Yeah, I'm serious! Glad someone found it funny.
    Usually when i have a ridiculous dream such as that, i gain realization that its ridiculous=not real=wake up

Has that ever happened to you?

Quote Originally Posted by parachomp View Post
        Spoiler:- sex on the brain! (18+):
    i was so terrified, i had to call my mother at work to double-check if such was true that morning (which of course wasn't). I swear to god, i'm not making any of this up! This is what happens when you watch the news before bed...
    pffffffft x3

This is what happens when you watch the news before bed...
    What were you watching on the news? o_0
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

I'm about to go to bed so I guess now would be a suitable time to share a dream I had two nights ago. Well anyways I had a dream that I was playing Pokemon Yellow on my Gameboy Color, and my Pikachu came out of the game and was in my bedroom in real life. It was a crazy dream, its funny to because I was thinking about what life would be like if Pokemon were actually real before I went to bed.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoFan82 View Post
    I'm about to go to bed so I guess now would be a suitable time to share a dream I had two nights ago. Well anyways I had a dream that I was playing Pokemon Yellow on my Gameboy Color, and my Pikachu came out of the game and was in my bedroom in real life. It was a crazy dream, its funny to because I was thinking about what life would be like if Pokemon were actually real before I went to bed.
    Today's cute-of-the-day is... this! =3

- - - - -

This morning, I noticed that a recurring quirk in the dreams I remember is that the characters never stay the same species. My dreams tend to be sorta' like mini-movies, so every random camera angle change, those owls are suddenly moles, then after another 5 or so angles they're people I know from school. Then they're owls again after just 1, then human babies etc.

The situations also seem to change when the characters do, but now always. Like, there was this part in the dream I had this morning where this assassin owl slashed the main character's (owl) wing, then the otherworldly camera shows a human arm bleeding. And for some reason, I don't recognize this as strange. The atmosphere completely changes too, as the assassin starts thanking the main character for his heroic efforts (even though I didn't see any in my dream)... oh, and they weren't owls anymore. They were... toucans.

What the hell do I dream about? I'm gonna' even try interpreting that sh!t. >_>

Usually, I do not have dreams very often. However, once, I had a very strange dream. I was making magical potions with a kind old witch, inside a magical orb, inside a flower vase.
    The funny thing is that I knew that I was dreaming. I did not even understand it.

Another time, I got some sponge for lunch. I asked my mother inside the dream if it was a dream and she confirmed that it was.
    Last edited by Mew The Gato; 29th March 2013 at 4:57 PM.

I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

Ridiculous as it may seem, but I once dreamt of teeth getting stuck in your stomach. Icky and painful.

Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Blany View Post
    Another time, I got some sponge for lunch. I asked my mother if it was a dream and she confirmed that it was.
    Did everything around you proceed to blow up rather spontaneously? X3

Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth1011 View Post
    Ridiculous as it may seem, but I once dreamt of teeth getting stuck in your stomach. Icky and painful.

Sigh.
    ◉︵◉

I had another strange dream last night... I was making the face that we see on a sarcophagus with a paint brush...

I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

Today, I dreamed that I was a cat and my brother was a girl.

I've had weirder dreams.

"i know how to use a sword!" - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

My dream last night wasn't so bad-- I dreamt about killing zombies with an M134D minigun. I don't mind dreams like these so long as action is around.

But it's still a nightmare nonetheless.

Page 70 of 90 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast