Page 88 of 91 FirstFirst ... 38788485868788899091 LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 2275

Thread: dreams

Most of my dreams are about playing video games and last night was no different: tha game was some sort of fantasy RPG thing, basically the playable character used throughtout the entire game a magic, big, metallic armor with two pairs of metallic, angel wings, which at points in the game you could transform it into different armors with different powers and stats to go along with them, and he, the character seeked, at another point in the game, knowledge and support from a character who is considered one of the good guys, but she doesn't intervene very much, directly against evil. She was in a different dimension which was basically a cliff with a sunset in the background. She becomes an optional boss for you to face as you have to prove your worth to her if you want her help, and she will grant you god like powers to your armor. She also wears an armor similar to the playable character. And I had defeated her.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

So right now i'm not in the U.S., i'm at my motherland, Bangladesh. I suppose it's alright but ever since i came my dreams have gotten sort of.... sexual.
    I think it's called Lucid dreaming. I have no idea why it's happening and I don't remember much of the dreams but one of them that I do remember has to do with me going to the pool, and at the pool I went to the bathroom but for some reason there was a girl in there too. Then me and the girl looked across to a stall where an Asian girl was getting heavily pounded by a bbc. I leaned across to the girl and whispered "That could be us"

My dream last night was interesting. I was in a room full of books with the names of my characters on them, and of course I decided to look through them. These books had my characters entire life stories, from when they were born to how they died. I don't remember all of the ones I looked through, but I do remember one of my character's book in specific. It was kinda cool considering I never did think of how they would die, since they aren't supposed to die in what I use them in, so it's not something I planned out.

Also before I woke up in the same dream there was a horse spinning around in the air.

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My signature is so empty now.

I had a dream the other night where my family all lived on a farm that only had sheep. And the sheep acted like dogs... Like they rolled over on their backs to get belly rubs... So that was pretty weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Simba View Post
    So right now i'm not in the U.S., i'm at my motherland, Bangladesh. I suppose it's alright but ever since i came my dreams have gotten sort of.... sexual.
    I think it's called Lucid dreaming. I have no idea why it's happening and I don't remember much of the dreams but one of them that I do remember has to do with me going to the pool, and at the pool I went to the bathroom but for some reason there was a girl in there too. Then me and the girl looked across to a stall where an Asian girl was getting heavily pounded by a bbc. I leaned across to the girl and whispered "That could be us"
    Erotic dreams are normal, and have nothing to do with lucid dreams. Lucid dreaming is simply when you're aware that you're dreaming.

Yesterday I dreamed that I was seeing on tv that the lead singer of my favorite group had a sex change and turned into a woman with long blond hair, wearing a red dress.

What the hell is wrong with my brain.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Does it mean anything if you keep having incredibly violent dreams, where you end up dying in really painful ways? Normally I don't pay much heed to dreams and what they mean, but it's been a pattern lately. My latest dream I was speeding a long this bridge and off in the distance there was a mountain on the other side. I ended up losing control of the car, flew through my windshield, slammed into mountain and all I remember was looking at the other half of my torso that was still lodged in the jagged rocks. If it's not awful stuff like that, it's stuff like getting eaten alive by dogs, getting to beaten to death, having all my teeth fall out and bleeding to death on the bathroom floor, and all sorts of really awful stuff. :/

Should I a therapist or...?

Quote Originally Posted by Baba Yaga View Post
    Does it mean anything if you keep having incredibly violent dreams, where you end up dying in really painful ways? Normally I don't pay much heed to dreams and what they mean, but it's been a pattern lately. My latest dream I was speeding a long this bridge and off in the distance there was a mountain on the other side. I ended up losing control of the car, flew through my windshield, slammed into mountain and all I remember was looking at the other half of my torso that was still lodged in the jagged rocks. If it's not awful stuff like that, it's stuff like getting eaten alive by dogs, getting to beaten to death, having all my teeth fall out and bleeding to death on the bathroom floor, and all sorts of really awful stuff. :/

That's interesting.
    2 weeks ago I dreamed about being in a destroyed house together with my friends. One of them drew a plan on how to get out of there and gave us a signal to run.
    Of course I wasn't aware of the situation while I actually was and ran together with them. A car appeared and shot them to death while I tried to throw the driver off.
    In the end , it didn't end well. The weird thing is that I still can exactly remember how the driver shot a few times at me. An awful thing to think about to be honest.

Oh and no, you shouldn't look for a therapist. Just try to think about other stuff, positive things. Are you currently in some kind of bad mood or depression?
    Last edited by Silvijo; 18th August 2014 at 3:05 PM.

The other night I had a dream about Mega Altaria and its fluffiness, whats funny is that when it was leaked I hated the design but then after the dream, I liked its design
    I have claimed

The most recent dream I've had was pretty simple. I was on a road trip with my girlfriend, just talking as I drove. Then we picked up a hitchhiking Zdeno Chara, which was pretty funny what with having a 6'9" hockey player squeezing into the back seat of a little Mazda.
    Comedic Pokémon Nicknamer Extraordinaire

Fiarrhea - Typhlosion
    Cold Saur - Aurorus
    Tank Girl - Miltank
    Hindenburg - Drifblim
    Mudbutt - Swampert
    Scaramouche - Salamence
    Guano Lisa - Crobat

Well I had too much sugar the night before the last so I had a nightmare where everybody (people I know) was against me. They were like... beating me up.

Very weird dream last night: I had a chicken and it laid egg dishes like scrabbled eggs,poached eggs etc.

Taking a break from Serebii and Pokemon till Sun and Moon come out. I do not want to be spoiled about new Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Baba Yaga View Post

Wow dude, I ..... really wouldn't know about all that gruesome death stuff, but there is something I can tell ya about teeth falling in your dreams.

In my country there's a saying that literally translates to " your teeth fall off [in your dreams], your relatives die". Now don't worry, it's not supposed to be some nasty foreshadowing of bad things to come, only a way for our subconscious to express feelings of helplessness and/or loss.

Experiencing loss of teeth or more rarely limbs in dreams happens quite often to people who have just lost or are losing someone dear to them, but psychologists also link it to situations of uncertainty, in which you see bad happenings unfold before you that you can't really do anything about. The most common cause of this being, as I said, the death of a loved one.

I personally believe this to be true because it would also make sense of what happened to me: a couple years ago I was sad because my dog was ill and we all knew he was probably going to die. About a week before he eventually passed away I remember having this dream in which I was on holiday in switzerland with my family but I didn't want to go skiing with them 'cause my teeth were ALL falling out of my mouth for no apparent reason. It was.... kinda awful

Dunno if this makes any sense to you but I just thought I'd throw in my 2 cents ^^"
    Last edited by Absol Wings; 18th August 2014 at 9:26 PM.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Had a dream about spiders last night. Not too uncommon for me, but it's never pleasant... Damn, I hate spiders. >__>

Well I heard if you see poop in your dreams it's a good sign. I'm not joking at all.

I had a dream where my friend hijacked a school bus and then started riding around the neighborhood destroying everything. Then the police caught her and put like 20 handcuffs around her wrist.

I had another dream that I was the tactician from Fire Emblem:The Blazing Sword.It was basically like a remake,because it had an Fire Emblem:Awakening feel to it.Possibly from the fact I was thinking about Hector/MU supports that they could have in a remake.

"Don't you trust your partner?"
    Character Claim l Game Claim l Tumblr

I was trying to draw the "How to train your dragon" dragons as insects, because it makes the whole "kill on sight" attitude more realistic. I tried a lot of times but i don't think they ended up that good. So i had a nightmare about giant bugs attacking everyone, eating people and such. Damn it, that was one scary dream.
    My Shinies
    PokeRadar:
    Masuda Method:
    Chain Fishing:
    Random Encounter:

Quote Originally Posted by Dragalge View Post
    Ah the dreamless slumber, peaceful and nice
    It's not actually dreamless, it's just that you don't remember the dreams you have. If you don't dream, then your brain never enters the most crucial and re-energizing phase of sleep, called REM sleep. So if you wake up feeling fresh and rejuvenated but have no recollection of any dreams, it is likely that you had the usual amount of dreams like you normally do, but just happened to wake up at a time when you weren't dreaming. A dream is easiest remembered if you wake up in the midst of one. That is why you generally remember only the dreams that you had most recently before waking, and not the several dreams that took place earlier in the night during previous REM cycles.

The dreams I can remember having are usually about work and friends, which is stupid because I spend like 20% of my time at work or with friends, and the other 80% doing other stuff entirely.

EDIT: Please don't anybody try to interpret my dreams, I think that whole practice is useless and inaccurate.
    Last edited by Sedaheht; 26th August 2014 at 6:57 PM. Reason: last minute word of caution

Somewhat "feelsy" and weird in the end: I dreamt I had woken up in my room, where I used to live in real time, it was the middle of the night, I knew there was nothing left in it but for some reason my bed was still there. I went to walk around it to reminisce the good times I had there and then when I walk into what it was my parents bedroom, there was Kerry King from Slayer doing it with, who I assume to be, his wife. That's it.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

There's a really weird dream I had when I was seven. So I walked into my school's gymnasium and for some reason there were office cubicles set up everywhere. As I walked past them people were giving me some strange looks. When I glanced in a mirror I saw that my head was an airplane. O_o
    I have claimed Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Dunban.

Last night, dreamt I was playing tag, and the person that was it was coming in fast behind me, so I jumped off the 100-story building. I landed and didn't even smash my ankles into a million pieces, but I still got tagged.

this probably is the most horrible in dream i've ever encountered, last night i dreamt of vampires and ghosts existing in places and now would eventually start haunting me
    Well done and unexpectedly, Kumiko and Shuichi gets together at the end of the novel. Childhood friends are really trends huh

They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

There's nothing to see here

I've been inspired to write an Alice In Wonderland type fantasy story based on things I've seen in my dreams. I don't usually remember what I see in my dreams, but I started developing this story after one night where I had three very vivid dreams I remember perfectly:

Dream 1: My cat walks into the living room and coughs up a whole sparrow. Which is still twitching.

Dream 2: I walk into this bizarre pet shop displaying such curiosities as a shark doing dolphin tricks and a komodo dragon type thing with feathery axolotl gills. This dream ends with a rattlesnake hiding behind some stock on a shelf striking out to bite me.

Dream 3: I'm in my local WH Smith (a UK chain of bookstores), and the two guys at the counter are talking about Lego. I walk outside and the town is being torn apart by several tornadoes.

I don't really dream about anything interesting... Lately they have been about skydiving and just having fun in the sky. Guess I'm just excited about going.
    Last edited by Lunar-Kuto; 15th September 2014 at 9:44 PM.

I remember a weird dream I had last night...

I was in some biker gang and we were racing over the highway, causing trouble. Somehow we were blowing up stuff and made a bridge collapse and tens of cars fell and exploded. It was pretty spectacular, like something you'd see in an over-the-top action movie, but I felt kinda bad about it because people had died. Then the police started chasing one of the people in the gang, and I was trying to follow the police without getting noticed to see where they were going. I lost track for a bit, but found them again later.
    Then suddenly the scene changes to me and my friend having a fair amount of land. Like in Minecraft we had built 2 houses on it, and I kind of wanted a third house, but there didn't seem to be much room on our land. Somehow I still managed to build something and made it my new home. Then it's evening and me and some friends were having a party, playing some videogames and stuff. I start feeling tired and decide to leave and go outside. As soon as I step outside a lynx approaches me and I feel kind of threatened. I try to not show any fear and it seems to help as the lynx backs off a little, probably disappointed by the fact I wouldn't be easy prey. I don't feel safe, though, and decide to go back inside.
    Then I notice one of the guys from the biker gang from earlier in my dream sneaking around. He tells me he's pissed off with one of my friends who was apparently in the gang too, and throws grenades in the house. The grenades didn't leave as much damage as you'd expect, but my friends come check out what the noise from the explosions was about. The guy with the grenades escapes, and I have to explain to my friends that I wasn't really with that guy.

Page 88 of 91 FirstFirst ... 38788485868788899091 LastLast