Thread: Serane's House of 'Mon

Threaded View

Default Serane's House of 'Mon

Welcome to the House of 'Mon! Anything I have listed here is something that I have in Pokemon Black. All pokemon will be Level 1 UT, unless otherwise discussed and agreed upon. I will try to keep this as up-to-date as possible. Also, I am in Pacific Standard Time for reference.

Some Rules
    1. Be Patient. I have a life and job so my time will have to be separated accordingly, but if you PM me or leave a message here I'll try my darnedest to get back to you within the day.

2. Be polite. If you start grinding into me for not replying fast enough or something I just won't trade with you ever.

3. NO Hacked Pokemon. Don't do it. If I trade with you and find out it's hacked I will report you, blacklist you, and it just won't be fun for anyone.

4. How Trades Happen:
    I'll grab a piece of paper, write down your name, what you would like, what you're offering, and your FC. As soon as your order is ready (if I have to breed anything etc...), I will PM you or contact you in your preferred way and set up when to trade. Larger amount trades may take a little longer than those wanting 1 or 2, but if you would like an update on how it's going just PM me and I'll get back to you ASAP.

5. Don't be afraid to ask questions or offer something I don't have listed in my Looking For area. I'm flexible, and as long as it's a reasonable trade I might accept.

6. I'm OK with cloning. I don't do it personally, but if you have a super IV/EV trained pokemon that you want to get cloned then trade I'm fine with that.

With those out of the way, I am willing to evolve certain pokemon (those that requires trades with items or the like) or get them close to evolving.

A Few Notes
    I do not have an army of flawless Ditto with every nature. I will try to accommodate any nature or IV, but I won't spend all day on one pokemon for one person.
    Also, I'm only human. If there's a mistake (accidently trade the wrong pokemon/pokemon with wrong nature or the like) PM me and let me know. I'm more than willing to say "I messed up, sorry, my fault", but there's no need to try and rip me a new.......well, ya know.

UPDATE!!!
    Sorry I've missed a few months on here, with school and work I was too caught up with everyday life. But now I'm going to try to catch up and resume my collecting. I'm going to start updating my lists and hopefully get everything ready to resume within the next few days. So keep an eye out, I will have new lists!

What I'm Looking For
    DW Torchic
    Shiny Vulpix
    Shiny Poliwag
    Shiny Umbreon
    Flawless/Near Flawless Ditto
    Flawless/Near Flawless Eevee
    Deoxys
    Manaphy
    Shaymin
    Past Gen Legendaries
    Events
    IV'd/EV'd Pokemon
    any DW Females I don't have
    Egg Moves I don't have
    Evolution Stones
    Power Items- minus Power Lens
    -EV Berries

Pokemon I Have
    Free Pokemon
    That's right! Free Pokemon! This is where I'll put pokemon that I have too many to care about.

Spoiler:- Freebie Pokemon:

Spoiler:- DW Females:

Spoiler:- Shinies- FOR REFERENCE:

Spoiler:- Gen 1 Pokemon:

Spoiler:- Gen 2 Pokemon:

Spoiler:- Gen 3 Pokemon:

Spoiler:- Gen 4 Pokemon:

Spoiler:- Gen 5 Pokemon:

Spoiler:- Legendaries- CURRENTLY NOT FOR TRADE:

Spoiler:- IV Pokemon:

Spoiler:- Egg Moves:

I can also infect with Pokerus upon request. That wraps up the first post, enjoy!
    Last edited by Serane; 11th May 2012 at 4:05 AM. Reason: update
    FC: 1936 0628 8925
    Currently MMing:
    Serane's House of 'Mon
        Spoiler:- Available for Breeding Upon Request:

Spoiler:- Looking For: