View Poll Results: Which Eeveelution did you choose in the 'Befriend a Pokemon' game?

Voters
674. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vaporeon

75 11.13%
  • Jolteon

97 14.39%
  • Flareon

52 7.72%
  • Espeon

291 43.18%
  • Umbreon

110 16.32%
  • Leafeon

56 8.31%
  • Glaceon

74 10.98%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Eeeveelution did you chose in the 'Befriend a Pokemon' game?

I've chose Glaceon for my White version, and Vaporeon for Black (made another account just for that). Espeon is probably the best since he gets the most useful ability, but my friend is already getting one, and he said he'll give me a copy so no worries.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakujitsu View Post
    I was kind of disappointed that I didn't get to play one of the DW Minigames to befriend it
    So how does it work?

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Battling Tierno to see how strong Tyrunt is
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

I picked Flareon because my laptop touch pap laged like hell, and I wasn't inclined to try for Espeon, I'll just breed one from my flareon, cool to see Espeon on top though.

Glaceon. A good balance of usefulness and uncommonness. I wish I had done the game twice so I could use my white as well. Oh well, fail cakes.
    3DS FC (Y): 0731-6039-0848
    My Friend Safari: Rock Type (Onix, Nosepass, Shuckle)

HG FC: 2278 9082 6840
    Black FC: 3138 6228 8315

Looking for friends for the Friend Safari. Please add me!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    So how does it work?
    If you played the game, and it saved, you should find your Eeveelution under the Promotion page. ^_^
    It would have been really fun to play the Ice Cream or Finding game against my Espeon~

Pokemon Black FC: 4942-5073-2344
    OT: Inga
    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/15dq2rc.gif[/IMG]
    Homura Akemi~

Quote Originally Posted by Kakujitsu View Post
    If you played the game, and it saved, you should find your Eeveelution under the Promotion page. ^_^
    It would have been really fun to play the Ice Cream or Finding game against my Espeon~
    I played the game, and it saved, and i can't find it under the promotion page. /Wish i didn't choose USA as my country. *sigh*

Mahou Shoujou Megumi Magica

^^
    I feel your pain... I'm really really eager to get the espeon I worked so hard on... DX
    ASB Profile -o- FB Profile
    Credits to Skiyomi for the nice avatar signature

I'm actually eager to get all the 7 Eeveelutions i have earned. *Gotta set up an account and test*.

Yep.. pokemon customery support confirms it.. no way for me to get my eeveelution.

what the hell.

ugh... so retarded..

Quote Originally Posted by Poke_Cannon View Post
    Yep.. pokemon customery support confirms it.. no way for me to get my eeveelution.

what the hell.

ugh... so retarded..
    What Pokemon did you befriend?

Quote Originally Posted by Wardek View Post
    What Pokemon did you befriend?
    Jolteon. Been my boy since Pokemon R/B

I had to play that awfull game to get my evee evolution and now its not showing any evidence that I played no umbreon for me to befriend

I had the same issue on my white version. I picked espeon on that one and it's saying I never played the game. My black version worked though.
    Currently not trading or battling until my router is replaced.

Current shinies: Venasaur, Meganium, Cyndiquil, Totadile, Treeko, Torchic, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Ditto, Metagross, Umbreon, Darkrai, Cloyster, Squirtle. Just needs me some Gen 5 Starters and Charizard. (Most is not for trade unless I get a good offer.)

Looking for: Shiny Absol, Shiny Ekans, 1-4 gen fossils, pokerus, Rayquaza, Darkrai and Shaymin.

Can give: Spiritomb, Victini, UT Shaymin, Eevee, Event Celebi, Pokerus, Zorua, both 5th gen fossils and all starters.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. It's not working for me either, because it showed that I never play the game, I won a glaceon and I was supposed to befriend the glaceon.
    Platinum Friend Code:
    Name= James

3266 4325 2600

Proud owner of a shiny Whiscash! I caught it personally while fishing for a Feebas!

Yay, what a great feature TrollFreak.

This Dream World **** is a blast.

I got Vaporeon, and I just sent it to my game. (:

Absolutely gutted , set up 7 accounts so I could get all the eeveelutions. Logged on today and so far only one (Glaceon) has worked. I'm getting the you did not take part in the promotion message!!! WTF
    I think they should redo the promotion if the website had an error that's their fault!!

Is that the problem with the pokemon-gl website?????

I got an Espeon through the game and the Promotions tell me a message about linking up accounts etc. etc.

If there's a fault with the website, we should be compensated with the Eeveelution we actually acquired.
    Pokémon White 2
    Friend Code: 1593 2814 4804

Pokémon Black
    Friend Code: 1464 2262 5856

Looking for:
    - F Grumpig/Spoink
    - DW F Eevee

I have:
    - Items
    - Feebas: Outstanding, Bold, 31 IVs etc. (please ask)
    - Slakoth: 31 IVs in HP/Spe, Night Slash

Spoiler:- Credits:

Has anyone been able to contact the customer services via the Global Link? I just keep getting redirected to the home page .
    I think if enough of us send a message to the technical department then hopefully they will listen and either put the game back up or give us the eevee we befriended.
    Can't be a user mistake if loads of people are having the same problem.

Guys, try again. They have a delay, you should get your Eeveelutions soon. And the end date is 2 months from now, so you have lot of time to test, if it doesn't work in two days, contact them.

Oh Flareon, your fires burn bright, but nobody likes your sight. Boo to them, and welcome to my team!

Question: I forgot which Eeveelution I picked, but am I supposed to befriend the Pokemon again through DW/rainbow road and play a mini game or does it just automatically show up when I wake up my Pokemon?

Seriously, are they freakin' kidding with me????

I watched the video someone posted on the forum about how to get eeveelution and I after seeing the messages that appeared in the mini-game, I'm now absolutly sure I clicked the 'save' button. In fact, I played the game twice and choose the same eeveelution both times.
    But I go to the promotions page and it says instead of appearing that message that says to play with the pokémon and befriend it, it only appears the other one, the one that says I need to be qualified to participate!!! Really???

Screw PUSA!!!

Right now I'm PISSED. My Leafeon can't be found and I worked days on end on that game to get it. Now, my that Leafeon isn't there while my bros Umbreon IS. I contacted the Pokemon Company about this and they BETTER do something about it.

Espeon!

Now I just gotta find my White...

Quote Originally Posted by MegaLeafeonmon View Post
    Right now I'm PISSED. My Leafeon can't be found and I worked days on end on that game to get it. Now, my that Leafeon isn't there while my bros Umbreon IS. I contacted the Pokemon Company about this and they BETTER do something about it.
    I contacted the company two/three weeks ago b/c my high score was never saved. They responded by saying that this was a glitch they were aware of, and just to beat the minigame over again. I literally spent 3 hours trying to beat the stupid game the day before it was taken off for the 4th time until it finally recognized my high score.

If others haven't gotten this and were unfairly cheated, we should start an email campain. Just have everybody you can get to email Pokemon.com on the say day (even if you are unaffected with the problem) and maybe they'll put the game back up!
    Last edited by bulber; 19th May 2011 at 10:09 PM.
    Quote of the moment:
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverwindstudios View Post
    Theoretically, In order for garchomps and pidgeots to fly at the speed of sound, (Let's include sonic the hedgehog into this to...) they need to consume over 5 1/2 MILLION calories a day!
    Bow to the Dual-Weilding Key of Destiny
    Roxas:Claimed

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast