View Poll Results: Which Eeveelution did you choose in the 'Befriend a Pokemon' game?

Voters
674. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vaporeon

    75 11.13%
  • Jolteon

    97 14.39%
  • Flareon

    52 7.72%
  • Espeon

    291 43.18%
  • Umbreon

    110 16.32%
  • Leafeon

    56 8.31%
  • Glaceon

    74 10.98%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 425 of 636

Thread: Which Eeeveelution did you chose in the 'Befriend a Pokemon' game?

  1. #401
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The Caribbean
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Got a response

    Hello Trainer!

    Thank you for contacting Pokemon Support!


    We see that you are experiencing an issue regarding the eevee evolution promotion.

    We will be investigating further into this issue through your account records. We shall update you with any information that we come across and how the issue will be handled.

    We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.


    Sincerely,

    Pokemon Support Team


    At this point, I think they will do something since so many people didn't get their eeveelution (not to mention all the really young kids they disappointed too). After this, I'm not really looking forward to more events like this, if they do they should make damn sure there are no glitches! (or they could just give them directly through Dream World without having to play anything on the Pokemon site) >.>
    Shinies in Pkmn B upto now


    Shinies Currently Hunting via MM





  2. #402
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro_Kitsune View Post
    Got a response

    Hello Trainer!

    Thank you for contacting Pokemon Support!


    We see that you are experiencing an issue regarding the eevee evolution promotion.

    We will be investigating further into this issue through your account records. We shall update you with any information that we come across and how the issue will be handled.

    We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.


    Sincerely,

    Pokemon Support Team

    Mine was the same. Methinks this is the official automated response now.

    I'm toying with the idea of seeing if there are any on the global trading network thing..

  3. #403
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The Caribbean
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by finchling View Post
    Mine was the same. Methinks this is the official automated response now.

    I'm toying with the idea of seeing if there are any on the global trading network thing..
    I checked, there is no new announcement...yet. :U
    Shinies in Pkmn B upto now


    Shinies Currently Hunting via MM





  4. #404

    Default

    I think I chose Leafeon but it didn't save. Oh well.

  5. #405
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    130

    Default

    none. i couldnt beat the game on their site

  6. #406
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    14

    Default i chose you jolteon!

    I chose him, except now I can't get him and created a call log on the 20th. It's now the 24th, with no response....
    Why can't darkrai be used in random wifi battles??

  7. #407
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    KONY Island
    Posts
    136

    Default

    I sent in a ticket right on the day you were able to download the thing. But I haven't gotten any message other than that automatic one...............


    Credits to PopPrincess_Lyra for the awesome banner.
    I adopted Rufflet.

    Name: Washibon
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    A proud member of the Digimon Club.
    Come join NOW!

  8. #408

    Default

    I got Jolteon even though I didn't want it

  9. #409
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Meteora
    Posts
    239

    Default

    did people really have a hard time playing the game? i found it tedious but it wasn't hard, i played once and it gave me a jolteon, not what i wanted, played again and made sure that i only got umbreon tokens and avoided the others as best i can and it gave me an umbreon.

    told it to save and it said it did so i figured all was working. still haven't heard back besides what looks like an automated response.

    I'd still like to know how you guys figured out whether or not it saved your choice because i tried everywhere and NOWHERE could i find where it would show you whether or not it worked.
    Elmo Knows Where You Live!
    Stryker
    3DS FC: 0104-0345-8320
    My safari is Fire type, with Magmar, Larvesta and Ninetales.

    CAUGHT: 001-718!
    SHINIES:
    Tyrogue, Zweilous, Budew, Golurk, Hydreigon, Pikachu, Pichu, Raiku, Entei, Suicune, Deoxys, Togekiss, Gengar, Eevee/Leafeon

  10. #410

    Default

    ^You'll find how we figured wether our Eeveelutions saved or not in the first page of this topic. And it got me about 2 weeks to master the game. :P

    Mahou Shoujou Megumi Magica

  11. #411
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    New Brunswick, Canada
    Posts
    422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lvl.50Abra View Post
    did people really have a hard time playing the game? i found it tedious but it wasn't hard, i played once and it gave me a jolteon, not what i wanted, played again and made sure that i only got umbreon tokens and avoided the others as best i can and it gave me an umbreon.

    told it to save and it said it did so i figured all was working. still haven't heard back besides what looks like an automated response.

    I'd still like to know how you guys figured out whether or not it saved your choice because i tried everywhere and NOWHERE could i find where it would show you whether or not it worked.
    It wasn't that the game was that hard (I've been playing variations of the game for over 20 years). I don't know about everyone else, but it was extremely lagging on my pc, and not easily playable because of the mouse. I have a laptop and a wireless mouse, which was a cheap one and doesn't work the very best.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

    Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

    Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

  12. #412
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    I guess it doesn't matter anymore that people didn't get their Eeveelutions as now they can get a better one anyway
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience


  13. #413
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Woods
    Posts
    40

    Default

    I'm glad to see I'm not the only one being denied the Eeveelution...
    Credit for the team pose goes to Nakashima of The Silver Lining Art Shop, while BrutakaBlaziken provided the demonic duo!

  14. #414
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Yuba City, CA
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Denied as well, I had chose Umbreon though
    I <3 Scyther

    3ds Friendcode Pokemon X&Y
    0705-3351-3064

  15. #415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wardek View Post
    ^You'll find how we figured wether our Eeveelutions saved or not in the first page of this topic. And it got me about 2 weeks to master the game. :P
    I did got that message when I finished the game, after saving I didn't played again and so far I still don't have the promised Jolteon.

  16. #416
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Woods
    Posts
    40

    Default

    I originally chose Espeon. Got the nice little message, it's been saved! Get in on the Global Link, yada yada. And now... nothing.
    Credit for the team pose goes to Nakashima of The Silver Lining Art Shop, while BrutakaBlaziken provided the demonic duo!

  17. #417
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    USA, Texas
    Posts
    262

    Default

    I'm really glad that I got a Glaceon, as can't get an Eevee or Eeveelution on Black, so now I can ask for a female Glaceon on the GTS to get Eevee's. By the way, the Eeveelution game is so freaking hard, especially if you want a Leafeon and Glaceon. Why couldn't just have made all orbs available on every level. Actually, they should've made the game easier, or not even make the game. They should've made it where you can just choose the Eeveelution on the GL, because so many people missed out on the event due to the difficulty, or how many times you have to keep trying so it can save.
    Last edited by Radlin; 26th May 2011 at 4:58 AM.
    It's been a while.

  18. #418
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    496

    Default

    Hey all, just tried logging on to the Global Link and it's gone down for essential maintenance as well as Pokemon.com. Could it be they are putting the eeveelution game back up, or giving everyone that sent a message their choice???
    Fingers crossed that's the case as soon as it's back up

  19. #419
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    8

    Default

    I couldn't beat the game, but If I did I would Probably chose Umbreon



        Spoiler:- Credits:

  20. #420

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radlin View Post
    By the way, the Eeveelution game is so freaking hard, especially if you want a Leafeon and Glaceon. Why couldn't just have made all orbs available on every level.
    Pattern. Generation 1/Level 1 = Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Flareon, Generation 2/Level 2 = None + Gen1, Generation 3/Level 3 + Gen1/2 = Espeon and Umbreon, Generation 4/Level 4 = Lefeon, Glaceon + Gen1/2/3.

    I can't believe you freaking guys didn't find out this pattern. >___>

    Edit: The game itself easy. You just didn't practice in it, or never played Ping-Pong (is that the name?) game before.
    Last edited by Wardek; 26th May 2011 at 8:36 PM.

    Mahou Shoujou Megumi Magica

  21. #421
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Missouri, USA
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wardek View Post
    Pattern. Generation 1/Level 1 = Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Flareon, Generation 2/Level 2 = None + Gen1, Generation 3/Level 3 + Gen1/2 = Espeon and Umbreon, Generation 4/Level 4 = Lefeon, Glaceon + Gen1/2/3.

    I can't believe you freaking guys didn't find out this pattern. >___>

    Edit: The game itself easy. You just didn't practice in it, or never played Ping-Pong (is that the name?) game before.
    That is funny, but weren't Umbreon and Espeon gen 2, not gen 3?


    RNG Pokes | RNG Events
    Black: 1077 0598 2056 | Black 2: 4513 8595 0298
    3DS: 4339-2477-3333 (Michelle) -- Safari :



    Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for Latias!

  22. #422

    Default

    I got the Espeon. (: It had the only worthwhile ability, in my opinion. I hate that game.
    -Michaela
    This is your sign.

  23. #423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blonde_1 View Post
    That is funny, but weren't Umbreon and Espeon gen 2, not gen 3?
    What the...? o__O

    Mahou Shoujou Megumi Magica

  24. #424
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    KONY Island
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Just got this: (2nd reply from Pokemon Company)

    Hello, Trainer!

    We apologize for the extended wait on your Eevee Evolution promotional event Pokémon.

    While this issue may take several weeks to resolve for all users, rest assured that this ticket will be addressed in due time. Also, please note that we anticipate another update on this matter by the beginning of next week.

    Thank you very much for your patience thus far, and again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

    Sincerely,

    Pokémon Support Team

  25. #425
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    147

    Default

    about time we got some positive news from them! =D
    i hope i still get my eeveelution even though i didnt email them about it.
    And suddenly...
    Phiones...THOUSANDS OF THEM!!! XD

    http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/w...tsu/Phione.gif


    If you want a iPhone Phione, pm me a message about it.
    My Friend Code for SS: 0990-6225-1755
    my name is Kotone =D

    I hate shiny pokemon that aren't shiny. Don't know what i mean? look at Garchomp -_-

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •