View Poll Results: Which Eeveelution did you choose in the 'Befriend a Pokemon' game?

Voters
674. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vaporeon

75 11.13%
  • Jolteon

97 14.39%
  • Flareon

52 7.72%
  • Espeon

291 43.18%
  • Umbreon

110 16.32%
  • Leafeon

56 8.31%
  • Glaceon

74 10.98%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Eeeveelution did you chose in the 'Befriend a Pokemon' game?

Anyone know how long this event will go on?

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

Orginally I was going to go for Vaporeon because it seemed easier to get,
    but I ended up getting Espeon, which was what I really wanted~

The save bug was really annoying, as I spent a week trying to beat the game,
    only to find out that when I finally did, it didn't save. >_<

Pokemon Black FC: 4942-5073-2344
    OT: Inga
    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/15dq2rc.gif[/IMG]
    Homura Akemi~

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Frankie View Post
    Anyone know how long this event will go on?
    Ends on 5th of May Link

I picked Glaceon. It had the best ability, imo, and it's one of my favorite Eeveelutions. But it wasn't there when I went to the Dream World. D: I'm hoping it'll show up there eventually, or all that time I spent playing that dumb game was for nothing.
    God is awesome.

NamelessShippingHunterShipping
    グリシル

You can view my full list of ships here.

after reading this thread and seeing something about save bugs, i'm going back to try again to see if mine saved. i'm not too bothered which one i get, i just want eevees, to complete the dex and also because i'm fond of the eevee family; i got a jolteon, and upon loading the game, it told me that i'd already earned a jolteon and this cannot be changed. so, jolteon, i guess. when will it become available to befriend in the dream world, on the 5th?

Quote Originally Posted by Suerte17 View Post
    I picked Glaceon. It had the best ability, imo, and it's one of my favorite Eeveelutions. But it wasn't there when I went to the Dream World. D: I'm hoping it'll show up there eventually, or all that time I spent playing that dumb game was for nothing.
    If I understand correctly, they don't become available until after the promotion ends (i.e. after the 5th of May)...

Quote Originally Posted by Neferka View Post
    I thought you would have picked Umbreon Profesco XD Granted its DW ability isn't as good as Espeons, but still...
    Yeah, if I ever see the guy who decided what DW ability to give Umbreon, he's going to get a size 11 shoe jammed high up his keister. We'll see if his ability prevents flinching.

I may make a second account to try and get one more, but I'd be torn between Umby, Leafeon, and Vaporeon.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

wtf theres a bug???? Can somebody tell me where can i check if the eeveelutions i picked saved???

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    Yeah, if I ever see the guy who decided what DW ability to give Umbreon, he's going to get a size 11 shoe jammed high up his keister. We'll see if his ability prevents flinching.

I may make a second account to try and get one more, but I'd be torn between Umby, Leafeon, and Vaporeon.
    It may be because I tired, but I can't stop laughing XD The mental image!!

I'm starting to wish I'd picked a Vaporeon. It was my favourite eeveelution of the three original ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Nata View Post
    wtf theres a bug???? Can somebody tell me where can i check if the eeveelutions i picked saved???
    Log in then play the game again. If it saved properly a blue window will pop up right at the start and tell you which Eeveelution you chose.
    Last edited by Neferka; 2nd May 2011 at 4:31 PM.

Flareon. I was so hopeless at the game I didn't have a choice. Only later it struck me that Flareon can't be burnt, so bang goes a Flame Orb set :-@ There is Toxic Orb, but Flareon won't be hanging around long with it. Seems like he gets screwed over at every turn: no Flare Blitz, slower than Arcanine and Entei, and gets an ability which he's quite possibly the worst user of. If only they'd given Flareon Chlorophyll...

it was a hard choice between espeon and glaceon. i love glaceons looks so much but espeon had better overall stats for battling. so i decided to get espeon and get glaceon at a later time.

I chose Vaporeon, but I couldn't really decide between it and Espeon. Perhaps I should have went with Espeon. . .

I chose Flareon because it's my favorite Eeveelution.

=^_^=
    [center]

XD

=^_^=
    PSN: iluvwobbuffet
    Twin: Darato [<3]

I have 2 accounts, and through some miracle I got exactly the 2 pokemon I wanted: Espeon and Flareon. If there was some way to 'choose' them rather than getting them randomly generated, I sure didn't see it o.O

Never mind. Yay Espeon and Flareon!!

EDIT. No, apparently I f*cking don't because the game erased BOTH. Oh, I love Nintendo so much right now.

EDIT EDIT. Replayed and managed to save properly this time. We really need to make knowledge of this bug widespread, or thousands of kids are going to log into DW on May 5th and not find an eeveelution waiting for them...
    Last edited by SasakiThePikachu; 2nd May 2011 at 5:32 PM.
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post
    I have 2 accounts, and through some miracle I got exactly the 2 pokemon I wanted: Espeon and Flareon. If there was some way to 'choose' them rather than getting them randomly generated, I sure didn't see it o.O

Never mind. Yay Espeon and Flareon!!

EDIT. No, apparently I f*cking don't because the game erased BOTH. Oh, I love Nintendo so much right now.
    Yikes another victim -_- Sorry to hear that. By the way, you can choose which eeveelution you get at the end. It's based on which type of orb you collected the most of... Simply ignore the ones you don't need and only collect the Espeon or Flareon ones ^_^

Am I the only one who like the game? XD so many people seem to hate it...

I don't hate it, I don't like it either. Also, my Espeon didn't save on the first time, replayed it and won Espeon again, and it saved.

*Now playing the game on my 7th TC Account to get Leafeon*

Mahou Shoujou Megumi Magica

Well, I made a second account.

First time through, I got Umbreon. I thought, "Perhaps I could make a go of a sweeping or leading Umbreon with this no-flinch ability," and proceeded to check Umbreon's 5th gen movepool. Poor thing doesn't even get the relatively mediocre Hone Claws. And there's not much more hope for a special set. So, with heavy heart, I declined to keep the Umbreon. u_u

Went through again and scored Leafeon. Leafeon's okay, since in sun you have a choice of immunity to status or doubled Speed now. Either one works, though Leafeon's better suited to making use of his Defense than Attack with such a shallow movepool, so status immunity's more useful. But maybe a Sunny Day sweeping Leafeon would be fun to use. Soooo, I kept it.

Quote Originally Posted by cantab View Post
    Flareon. I was so hopeless at the game I didn't have a choice. Only later it struck me that Flareon can't be burnt, so bang goes a Flame Orb set :-@ There is Toxic Orb, but Flareon won't be hanging around long with it. Seems like he gets screwed over at every turn: no Flare Blitz, slower than Arcanine and Entei, and gets an ability which he's quite possibly the worst user of. If only they'd given Flareon Chlorophyll...
    Ah... poor Flareon. It and Umbreon have so little going for them. At least Flareon gets Flame Charge to bolster its Speed. Its Attack really needs no buttressing.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Umbreon for me. I found the game incredibly hard, so I just decided to go with whatever I got when I managed to complete it. But Umbreon or Espeon were the ones I wanted anyway, as I have all the others already.

i hate that 1 last block you just can't hit.. ugh.. this game..

Quote Originally Posted by Wardek View Post
    I don't hate it, I don't like it either. Also, my Espeon didn't save on the first time, replayed it and won Espeon again, and it saved.

*Now playing the game on my 7th TC Account to get Leafeon*
    You have 7 black/white games o.O?

Quote Originally Posted by Nata View Post
    You have 7 black/white games o.O?
    I would be crazy if i have, but no, i use a Flashcart.

Edit: If no one mentioned this by now, the 4 levels are the 1-4 generation games, Vaporeon, Flameon and Jolteon were first introduced in the 1st generation, Espeon and Umbreon were introduced in the 3rd Generation, Leafeon and Glaceon were introduced in the 4th Generation, so that make a pattern.
    Last edited by Wardek; 2nd May 2011 at 5:38 PM.

Yikes another victim -_- Sorry to hear that. By the way, you can choose which eeveelution you get at the end. It's based on which type of orb you collected the most of... Simply ignore the ones you don't need and only collect the Espeon or Flareon ones ^_^

Haha, I'm ok now, I managed to retrieve my precious Espeon and Flareon :3 I just feel sorry for all those people who played it once and didn't check, and are going to get a nasty shock...

And ohhh, that's what I was doing, but I was certain that so many darn black orbs had fallen on me that I'd end up with an Umbreon, if that was the case! Guess I really did get lucky o.O

I didn't hate the game but my computer is a bit laggy, making the last 2 levels stupidly difficult.
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

i think it counted my Jolteon pick. when i go to the game now it says something like "you have chosen Jolteon, you cannot choose again"

but i can still play it.. so im good, right?

i got vaporeon, later when i checked all the abilties i realy would like the espeon.

Also i hate the moves umbreon can learn in 5th generation not 1 strong dark move

This game won't save Leafeon for the second time. >___>

Quote Originally Posted by Poke_Cannon View Post
    i think it counted my Jolteon pick. when i go to the game now it says something like "you have chosen Jolteon, you cannot choose again"

but i can still play it.. so im good, right?
    Yeah

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast