View Poll Results: Which Eeveelution did you choose in the 'Befriend a Pokemon' game?

Voters
674. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vaporeon

75 11.13%
  • Jolteon

97 14.39%
  • Flareon

52 7.72%
  • Espeon

291 43.18%
  • Umbreon

110 16.32%
  • Leafeon

56 8.31%
  • Glaceon

74 10.98%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Which Eeeveelution did you chose in the 'Befriend a Pokemon' game?

I chose espeon, on the jap version im havent caught the jolteon

Quote Originally Posted by GekiGengar View Post
    Dumb question,how exactly do you perform the soft reset to choose the best nature? I'm assuming you do it just after you catch them in the entralink forest then keep going back until you get the one you want. I have to be 200% sure as after all this effort in getting my espeon I don't want to loose it now.
    Well, you can't save IN the Entralink so you have to save before you go there but yes other then that your assumption is correct. Just save, go to the Entralink, catch, if it's not the nature you wont turn the game off a try again : )

Finally got my Leafeon a while ago.............not that it really matters now.

Credits to PopPrincess_Lyra for the awesome banner.
    I adopted Rufflet.

Name: Washibon
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    A proud member of the Digimon Club.
    Come join NOW!

Well... Umbreon is my favorite so i kinda wish i got one. But of course, everyone was like AHH ESPEONS ABILITY IS SO GOOD!!!! soo... i got the espeon. and now it sits in my box gathering cobwebs =_=

i used espeon lol

Days without 3DS:
    41 and counting
    GOAL: To have a bigger trade shop than varanus_komodoensis & Zold :3
    I have Alpha Sapphire, but my 3DS is broken and I am waiting to receive it repaired.

I got my Espeon today, finally I had chosen him simply because he is my favorite of the Eevee evolutions. I already have an Umbreon and Glaceon, and now all I need is Leafeon to get all my favorites.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

i got espeon simply due to the superior ability and plus...
    its a psychic type!!!

I was actual hoping to get Umbreon when I was trying to play through that game on the offical site,but I actually got Jolteon because of how bad the game was when randomly picking which one you got.In my opinion of how it should have been,I would have let the one you had the most orbs that you collected in the game to be the Eeveelution that you would get if I would had been the Pokemon Company International for the outside of Japan.I`m just actually glad that I got a Pokemon from the game for that Promotion.I have yet to obtained my Pokemon in the Dream World,but I do hope that I can remember to get it Tomorrow when I get back from vacation.

there's no Battle Frontier?!

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbelle07241 View Post
    i got my espeon today, finally :d i had chosen him simply because he is my favorite of the eevee evolutions. I already have an umbreon and glaceon, and now all i need is leafeon to get all my favorites.
    YEAH Leafeon!!!!!

Credits to PopPrincess_Lyra for the awesome banner.
    I adopted Rufflet.

Name: Washibon
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    A proud member of the Digimon Club.
    Come join NOW!

I chose Umbreon, THEN I realised what Espeon's ability was!

Userbars by MajinYoshi

I have received my Espeon, Glaceon, Umbreon, Jolteon, but not my 8th Account Leafeon. @_@

Hello whoever i am who removed this name, haha!

Thank you for contacting The Pokémon Support Team. We see that you are experiencing an issue regarding the Eevee Evolution promotion.

We apologize for the extended wait on your Eevee Evolution.

We anticipate reviewing and investigating the current batch of requests by July 1st. Successful investigations will allow those users to participate in the promotional event by approximately July 6th (****?). We will try to update you as soon as possible with any further details.

Thank you very much for your patience thus far, and again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Thank you for playing Pokémon!

Sincerely,
    Pokémon Support Team

They are saying we must wait, they need instead to move now, i don't want to wait.. umm... 9 days for getting my Leafeon! It took me 2+ hours of my life trying to complete a new save file to get it. >:c

~Time to work on completing new save files for my Flareon, Vaporeon and my 7th account Leafeon~

Edit:

I don't know why everyone complaining about the game choosing random Eeveelution, i got most Espeon orbs and won Espeon, most Glaceon orbs and won Glaceon, most Jolteon orbs and won Jolteon etc.
    Last edited by Wardek; 28th June 2011 at 4:43 AM.

Mahou Shoujou Megumi Magica

I didn't know that they decided which Eeveelution you got by how many of the ... orbs or whatever ... you collected ... until it was too late. I thought it was just random. ;_; So I collected everything and ended up with a Jolteon.

If I'd known, I definitely would have gone for Leafeon. Good Attack, sky-high Defense and fair Speed great speed when you consider Chlorophyll......sigh.

Well, at least I got Jolteon, who is pretty good, Tangled Feet or not. I would've been upset for days if I'd gotten Flareon or Glaceon or Umbreon...
    EV'd 'Mons

I remember that being the most aggravating game ever.

I got Glaceon.

twin: Shiny Bashamo | banner: Skiyomi | profile picture: Northern Lights

Flareon just fits my fiery personality and I loveeee Fire-types !

Finally going to get my Leafon today. They finally fixed my account during the July 5th maintenance period. It was great to see that message that I was qualified under the promotion section. Better late than never.

When I put my ticket in, I had received this message:

Hello, Trainer!
    We anticipate reviewing and investigating the current batch of requests by July 1st. Successful investigations will allow those users to participate in the promotional event by approximately July 6th. We will try to update you as soon as possible with any further details.

Thank you very much for your patience thus far, and again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Thank you for playing Pokémon!

Sincerely,

Pokémon Support Team

What is strange is that they never got back to me that they fix the problem. If I had not checked, I would have never had known it was fixed. If anyone else is waiting, you should check the promotion area to see if it was fixed.

I chose Umbreon because he's my fave eeveelution as well as dark types being one of my favourite types. The game to unlock the eeveelutions was pretty annoying with all its lag -_-.
    3DS FC: 2449 5658 1746
    Friend Safari: Steel type - Magneton, Skarmory & Klefki
    AC New Leaf Dream Address: 7000 2264 2236

Spoiler:- My Shinies (Not for Trade):

i wasn't able to do it :*(. but i would have chose espeon cuz i wuv it.

I chose Glaceon just because its my favorite eeveelution and ice types are awesome. It probably wasn't the best choice, but my cousin got Espeon and I know that I could trade for it if I ever wanted it.

I choose them all, only 3 left to get from DW and i will be free from the Eeveelution curse..

Whatever I will just import them from my Platinum.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardek View Post
    I choose them all, only 3 left to get from DW and i will be free from the Eeveelution curse..
    You chose them all? That means you opened seven different accounts under pokemon.com and played and won the eeveelution game seven different times. That takes alot of dedication to play that game seven different times and each time capturing just the right orbs. Also that means you either have seven different game cartridges or you restarted your game seven different times. Each time you restart, you need to replay at least to the first gym, beat it, and then talk to Fennel. Again, that is alot of dedication. Hats off to you. At least you can get the seven different eeveelutions all in dream balls. That is an accomplishment.

Also, when you played the game seven different times, did they all save correctly? I would think winning the game seven different times, at least some of them you would have had problems with.
    Last edited by Robbob; 8th July 2011 at 1:02 PM.

I picked Espeon like most others. Mainly because it is one of my favorites but it also had the best Ability.
    ''You gotta show 'em how bad you really want this.''

jolteon but it has a terrible nature....

Was a tough choice between Vaporeon and Espeon but went with the Espeon. Haven't caught it yet though.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbob View Post
    You chose them all? That means you opened seven different accounts under pokemon.com and played and won the eeveelution game seven different times. That takes alot of dedication to play that game seven different times and each time capturing just the right orbs. Also that means you either have seven different game cartridges or you restarted your game seven different times. Each time you restart, you need to replay at least to the first gym, beat it, and then talk to Fennel. Again, that is alot of dedication. Hats off to you. At least you can get the seven different eeveelutions all in dream balls. That is an accomplishment.

Also, when you played the game seven different times, did they all save correctly? I would think winning the game seven different times, at least some of them you would have had problems with.
    1) Yeah, I chose them all.
    2) Exactly, 7 (actually 8, the seventh one got an error and I didn't know whether i befriended Espeon or Leafeon) different accounts.
    3) The game was easy once I played it lot of times.
    4) Not really, my only problem was Vaporeon (>__>) and Leafeon + Glaceon, and their on the hardest level which I usually lose at.
    5) I have a Flashcart, tehe. c:<
    6) I know that, I do that in every new save file, and It's boring. *sigh*
    7) Really? I wish I played the Labyrinth at least, Befriend is popular because it was released in international countries, while the Japanese are very much rarer~
    8) Yeah, I checked lot of times if they saved correctly. Though the account I wasn't sure about got a problem, a stupid one because i tried getting my Eeveelution of the PGL before registering my Game Sync ID. >.<"
    10) You haven't noticed I skipped 9.
    11) You are now checking if I really skipped 9.
    12) Facts?
    13) Time to get back to... lazyness.
    14) +1 post count! c:

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 LastLast