View Poll Results: Which Eeveelution did you choose in the 'Befriend a Pokemon' game?

Voters
674. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vaporeon

75 11.13%
  • Jolteon

97 14.39%
  • Flareon

52 7.72%
  • Espeon

291 43.18%
  • Umbreon

110 16.32%
  • Leafeon

56 8.31%
  • Glaceon

74 10.98%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Which Eeeveelution did you chose in the 'Befriend a Pokemon' game?

I chose Vaporeon because Hydration lets it set up Rain Dance and restore all its health and status with Rest, without falling asleep. It's really awesome. I can toxic stall the enemy to death and restore my health completely without worry whenever I want.

^ Click this for good times ^

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Frankie View Post
    I have Black and White. I can get two eeveelutions?
    Yes you can make sure one goes to black, and one goes to white
    As for me I getting umbreon.
    Special thanks to Sworn Metalhead for the epic banner.

i'm doing a sun team with dw espeon as anti-lead/double screens, i think it works out with morning sun and all
    FC:4040-7629-9167

After finally being able to participate in the event I chose Flareon. I haven't caught him yet, but Flareon has always been my favourite Eeveelution. Also for my black version I wanted to focus mainly on fire Pokemon throughout the game as they are by far my favourite type. If not Flareon I would have chosen Espeon, who could partner my shiny Umbreon.

So. I recently just got Black Version. Is this Befriend a Pokemon event over or can I still do it? If I can, how? The instructions on the website aren't very clear...

Quote Originally Posted by char char View Post
    So. I recently just got Black Version. Is this Befriend a Pokemon event over or can I still do it? If I can, how? The instructions on the website aren't very clear...
    The event ended May 5th
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

I chose Umbreon

I chose Glaceon because that was around the time when I was about to challenge Iris. I totally pwned her.

Concealment | "Hiding One's Eyes
    Trade Page // DarkFlameShipping // Deeper Deeper
    Claimed Kyogre Since July 20th, 2011

Got Espeon. That game was so flippin hard, though!

Was the situation where some people weren't able to claim their Eeveelution ever resolved? I was one of the unfortunate few who apparently did something wrong and screwed it up without knowing.
    X team: Chespin, Goomy, Amaura, Skiddo, Spritzee, Espurr!

It was a three-way-tie between Espeon, Umbreon, and Glaceon for me, but in the end I choose Umbreon.

I chose Espeon... but here's the crappy part, the Pokemon Global Link thinks that I never played, so it won't let me claim the pokemon. The whole idea for the promotion was interesting, I suppose, but it was poorly explained and not very well carried out.

Infuriating!

^i read somewhere that someone had the same thing and messaged the administrator or contacted tech support or something and was able to get it
    3DS Friend Code: Doobius - 1607-2505-9784
    Safari: Electric - Pikachu - Dedenne - Luxio

Your signature contained too many images. Read the rules before you add anything new.

Default I hope future PGL promotions are less frustratingly buggy

Quote Originally Posted by Doobius View Post
    ^i read somewhere that someone had the same thing and messaged the administrator or contacted tech support or something and was able to get it
    That would be nice... however, I did try to get in touch with tech support and I got a reply stating that they were overwhelmed with tickets pertaining to the promotion and were unable (unwilling is more like it) to process any more complaints.

It's disgusting really; I live in Canada, so save for the occassional wifi event, we often get ignored and thus are robbed of special game content. There are no pokemon events in Canada.

This event was ridiculous to begin with. You play some awkward mini-game, you choose your pokemon of preference, and you wait for ages for the event to go live... only to find out that the convoluted mess of a promotion is flawed.

I guess what I'm trying to vent is that this whole ordeal has been incredibly disappointing and more than just a little frustrating.

Still, though... I want my freaking espeon.

I never beat that game lol. My laptop is crap when it comes to playing brick-breaker-type games. BUT I would have chosen Espeon because its ability is the most useful. (it doesn't matter now because i own them all!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Yan View Post
    That would be nice... however, I did try to get in touch with tech support and I got a reply stating that they were overwhelmed with tickets pertaining to the promotion and were unable (unwilling is more like it) to process any more complaints.

It's disgusting really; I live in Canada, so save for the occassional wifi event, we often get ignored and thus are robbed of special game content. There are no pokemon events in Canada.

This event was ridiculous to begin with. You play some awkward mini-game, you choose your pokemon of preference, and you wait for ages for the event to go live... only to find out that the convoluted mess of a promotion is flawed.

I guess what I'm trying to vent is that this whole ordeal has been incredibly disappointing and more than just a little frustrating.

I'm with you. Being "overwhelmed" by complaints isn't a sign that they shouldn't be processing them; to the contrary, it implies that they should. The fact that so many people encountered this error and that nothing was done about it is a real problem. Yeah, I know it's just a Pokemon, but I think we deserve to expect better than this.
    X team: Chespin, Goomy, Amaura, Skiddo, Spritzee, Espurr!

My brother just got me a Umbereon(my least fav whoopeee)!

You 'dun goofed.

I am still trying to get my last two Eeveelutions, Flareon and Leafeon, and few hours left until deadline! ;-;

Edit: While were at it; I received my Vaporeon few minutes ago, then deleted the save file. >.>
    Thanks god I didn't wake up my Pokemon, I would've cried if I did.

Mahou Shoujou Megumi Magica

Quote Originally Posted by Yan View Post

In the same boat here, had the exact same thing happen. The customer support was rather disappointing.

Give me my Jolteon dammit!

Got both my Flareon and Leafeon 15 minutes before the deadline, and now I'm satisfied. ^.^

Mahou Shoujou Megumi Magica

you didn't get to choose, but I got the best one, Espeon... then someone stole my game and I couldn't get any of them

Most Recent Shiny!

MyAnimeList
    3DS FRIEND CODE:4983-5418-8982 | IGN: Colby
    Friend Safari:
    Self Obtained Shinies:

I wanted Espeon... However I got Flareon.

What have I done

why Espeon of course.

I was originally going to go with Jolteon, but after thinking it through and looking at their abilities, I went with Espeon. I like Jolteon the most, but I really didn't want to pass up Espeon since they a bit harder to get normally.

This is going to sound really, well, sad, but I couldn't win the game. I gave up after two shots haha ;_;

Oh well.

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526 LastLast