View Poll Results: What do you think of my shop?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

    7 70.00%
  • Pretty good

    2 20.00%
  • Neutral

    0 0%
  • Bad

    1 10.00%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 190

Thread: Candy Trade Shoppe~

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    46

    Default

    I am interested in all of your events. these are the events and shinies im willing to trade for them pm if interested.

        Spoiler:- Events:


        Spoiler:- Shinies:


    Pearl Friend Code : 2923 6670 8822
    Black Friend Code: 0132 1095 6742
    banner by PikaPal_Lyra

    HELP ME UNLOCK THESE?

    http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=xm+g+m+tx

    http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=bass+flshlng

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Through a journey of time.
    Posts
    709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDude View Post
    Hurray XD

    What do you want for your UT Shiny Rash Eevee?
    (Offers @ my shop, plz be reasonable)
    The Eevee is being discussed by another persons for trades amt, so atm it's not for trade. If that makes sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by sheppsea View Post
    Hi there,

    I'm enquiring about your Manaphy again I'm afraid! Would you be willing to trade a Pikachu colour Pichu (the one that unlocks the HG/SS spikey eared Pichu event)?

    Cheers
    I've already got the pikachu, sorry :[

    Quote Originally Posted by PokemonAndDBZ View Post
    I am interested in all of your events. these are the events and shinies im willing to trade for them pm if interested.

        Spoiler:- Events:


        Spoiler:- Shinies:

    I'm very interested in your Berry Fix Zigzagoon and your shiny drowsee, i'll Pm you ^^


  3. #78
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Through a journey of time.
    Posts
    709

    Default

    ____
    Updates!
    Added/Took off Legendaries
    Put alot more shiny wants on :]


  4. #79
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    La Paz, Bolivia
    Posts
    12

    Default Hey hey hey!

    Quote Originally Posted by Electricbluewolf View Post
    ____
    Updates!
    Added/Took off Legendaries
    Put alot more shiny wants on :]
    I'm back again!
    Hey, do you still have the Modest UT Shaymin?
    I can offer you a shiny Unown or Surskit.
    Pick the one you want and PM me, ok?
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    3DS FC:
    3394-4199-7821

    Safari Type: FIRE
    Magmar - Slugma - Braixen
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    For 4th and 5th Gen FCs. check my profile

    Looking for Kirlia and Shelgon Friend Safari! PM or VM me and I'll add you back.


  5. #80
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    46

    Default

    fast, easy trade. Electricbluewolf is a pleasure to work with


    Pearl Friend Code : 2923 6670 8822
    Black Friend Code: 0132 1095 6742
    banner by PikaPal_Lyra

    HELP ME UNLOCK THESE?

    http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=xm+g+m+tx

    http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=bass+flshlng

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The end of time
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Good trader!

    My ingame pokemon Y name is Child and my safari is ice with Mamoswine, Sneasel, Snorunt
    Shiny pokemon I've successfully chained to date: Platinum 92 Pokemon Y 3 MM Pokemon 4
    Mouse lady's new tradethread Video of my shiny minun poor quality Shiny furfrou video

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Through a journey of time.
    Posts
    709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokemonAndDBZ View Post
    fast, easy trade. Electricbluewolf is a pleasure to work with
    Quote Originally Posted by Maguschild View Post
    Good trader!

    Thank you guys ^^


    ____
    Updates:
    Feedback added.
    Starters and starter wants
    Items
    Change of rules.


  8. #83
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    138

    Default

    what are the natures on your suicune and Azelf, I can offer you a TRU Arceus if the nature apeals to me, + I can clone your modest shaymin, and pass you back two copies if you want


    (Credit to Millarc)
    Lol, epic
    Friend Code: 2107-9319-2512
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    That's what women get for being inferior to men.
    I have claimed Chatot
    Check My shop for great deals: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=519907

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Through a journey of time.
    Posts
    709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PhearWalker View Post
    what are the natures on your suicune and Azelf, I can offer you a TRU Arceus if the nature apeals to me, + I can clone your modest shaymin, and pass you back two copies if you want
    Azelf:
    Careful
    144/143/82/123/94/123 (I like it as it has a 123 twice! So simple)

    Suicune:
    Rash
    325/195/252/231/233/190

    I have negotiations for Areceus atm, so might not need one.

    Shaymin cloning sounds good ^^


  10. #85
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    138

    Default

    How about Oblivia heatran?


    (Credit to Millarc)
    Lol, epic
    Friend Code: 2107-9319-2512
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    That's what women get for being inferior to men.
    I have claimed Chatot
    Check My shop for great deals: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=519907

  11. #86
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    U.S. of A
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Do you have a Cyndaquil for trade? I've been trying all day trying to get one. If you do, just pm me and we can set up the deal.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Through a journey of time.
    Posts
    709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PhearWalker View Post
    How about Oblivia heatran?

    Dang, I don't need a heatran (Sorry for being so awkard >.<)


    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrion View Post
    Do you have a Cyndaquil for trade? I've been trying all day trying to get one. If you do, just pm me and we can set up the deal.
    I do have one for trade, I will PM you ^_^


  13. #88
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Would you be willing to trade a Totodile for a Chikorita, please?
    SoulSilver
    OT-Distro
    Friend Code-1634 9178 5275

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Through a journey of time.
    Posts
    709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by distroflives View Post
    Would you be willing to trade a Totodile for a Chikorita, please?
    Of course ^^ Pmed~


  15. #90
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Duel World
    Posts
    440

    Default

    Hey, can I have a Cyndaquil and a Totodile? I offer Mudkip and Turtwig.

    Eeveelover824 made this awesome banner

    I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    138

    Default

    How about an Adamant Gabite for Suicune + I clone your Shaymin?


    (Credit to Millarc)
    Lol, epic
    Friend Code: 2107-9319-2512
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    That's what women get for being inferior to men.
    I have claimed Chatot
    Check My shop for great deals: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=519907

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Do you have an UT Timid Latios? Preferably with good IV's.
    ~~Crimson Wolf~~





    Wolves Trade Away

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Through a journey of time.
    Posts
    709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PhearWalker View Post
    How about an Adamant Gabite for Suicune + I clone your Shaymin?
    Sorry, I don't need a bagite anymore, got one ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson-Wolf View Post
    Do you have an UT Timid Latios? Preferably with good IV's.
    I don't think it is Timid, and it is Lv.100 :L


  19. #94
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Dont worry about the latios anymore, i found one but thanks for checking.
    ~~Crimson Wolf~~





    Wolves Trade Away

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Through a journey of time.
    Posts
    709

    Default

    ***Le bump~***


  21. #96
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    La Paz, Bolivia
    Posts
    12

    Default

    T.T
    When will your Shaymin be available for trade? xD
    I want it!
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    3DS FC:
    3394-4199-7821

    Safari Type: FIRE
    Magmar - Slugma - Braixen
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    For 4th and 5th Gen FCs. check my profile

    Looking for Kirlia and Shelgon Friend Safari! PM or VM me and I'll add you back.


  22. #97
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Through a journey of time.
    Posts
    709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Persheis View Post
    T.T
    When will your Shaymin be available for trade? xD
    I want it!
    Well, I am going to get it cloned first (so I have a spare few) When that is done, I'll VM you ^^


  23. #98
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Hey, I have a chikorita i can trade for a torchic.

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    0

    Default

    SHAYMIN Lv.50, Mild Nature, Moves> Seed Flare, Aromatherapy, Substitute, Energy Ball (TRU). i could give you space center DEOXYS
    SHINY HO-OH Lv.70, Impish Nature, Moves> Recover, Fire Blast, Fly, Swift. Soft reset, touched alot. i could give you a NewMoon Island SHINY DARKRAI
    Last edited by zoe95; 30th May 2011 at 4:49 PM.

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Through a journey of time.
    Posts
    709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nibori View Post
    Hey, I have a chikorita i can trade for a torchic.
    Ok ^^ PM me when you can trade. Would you like any nature?

    Quote Originally Posted by zoe95 View Post
    SHAYMIN Lv.50, Mild Nature, Moves> Seed Flare, Aromatherapy, Substitute, Energy Ball (TRU). i could give you space center DEOXYS
    SHINY HO-OH Lv.70, Impish Nature, Moves> Recover, Fire Blast, Fly, Swift. Soft reset, touched alot. i could give you a NewMoon Island SHINY DARKRAI
    VM'd ^^


Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •