Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 96

Thread: Big Brother - Season 16

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    4,606

    Default Big Brother - Season 16

    I'm llaaaate, but not by much. New season started recently, surprisingly I think my favorite so far is Frankie, despite the likely stunt-casting.

  2. #2

    Default

    I've gotta say that I really like Frankie, too. Zach is becoming increasingly irritating, especially after making fun of Nicole at the recent Nomination Ceremony. Nicole is perfect, okay. I'm moving to wherever she's from and marrying her okay

    Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 5
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,815

    Default

    If you watch the feeds you'd know Nicole isn't perfect.

    It should be known that I only said that because she and Hayden made out and I cried many manly tears. Nicole is perfect.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team


    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    9,744

    Default

    I wasn't really much of a fan of this show before, but I've started to take interest in it now for some reason. IDK why, I think I just find the psychological aspect of it interesting.

    Anyway, I find it completely hilarious that the last two evictions were unanimous. You pretty much saw that coming with Devin, he pretty much dug his own grave, but with Brittany? I was expecting at least one person to vote for her to stay. Hell, if Zach gets backdoored, he might be unanimously evicted as well. Just how rare is it for everyone else in the house to vote out the same person?

    Also, what are they going to do later on in the season with the BOB? Once they get down to 4 or 5 players, they won't have enough people for it anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Anyway, I find it completely hilarious that the last two evictions were unanimous. You pretty much saw that coming with Devin, he pretty much dug his own grave, but with Brittany? I was expecting at least one person to vote for her to stay. Hell, if Zach gets backdoored, he might be unanimously evicted as well. Just how rare is it for everyone else in the house to vote out the same person?

    Also, what are they going to do later on in the season with the BOB? Once they get down to 4 or 5 players, they won't have enough people for it anymore.
    Typically the start of the season results in quite a few unanimous decisions because everyone is too afraid not to vote with the house despite the fact that every vote is anonymous. Usually around now they start to separate which causes closer evictions but I don't see that happening with this massive alliance and the incredible amount of floaters (Victoria, Donny, Jocasta, Christine, and Nicole. Brittany and Pao Pao would have been included here as well).

    They'll end the twist around jury I'd imagine.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team


    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    4,606

    Default

    Getting caught up on Big Brother 16, I’m on episode four. Devin truly is the house guest I dislike the most at the moment. Horribly arrogant, he thinks Donny is a spy? Really? As for house guest I’m fond of, definitely liking what I see of Frankie and Zach, two house guest I thought I would dislike(I love Zankie, I usually hate shipping with a passion or am indifferent.). Cody, Donny, PaoPao, Caleb, the nerd glasses-wearing girls aren’t too shabby either. Devin’s too stupid to live if he thinks Donny is some super spy/soldier whatever. I hope he gets eliminated soon for his behavior.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    9,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerdude View Post
    Typically the start of the season results in quite a few unanimous decisions because everyone is too afraid not to vote with the house despite the fact that every vote is anonymous. Usually around now they start to separate which causes closer evictions but I don't see that happening with this massive alliance and the incredible amount of floaters (Victoria, Donny, Jocasta, Christine, and Nicole. Brittany and Pao Pao would have been included here as well).
    So you think the house is basically Bomb Squad vs. floaters? I'm not sure it's entirely that clear cut. For one, there's the issue with Zach and Christine, the sooner they put an end to that, the better (most likely with them backdooring Zach). Then there's Amber, who is threatening to reveal the existence of the Bomb Squad. And lastly, there's Donny, who is already suspicious that Cody is in an alliance after being put on the block last week to get rid of Brittany. And if their alliance is revealed, I think it could turn very ugly, the other members of the house would be more inclined to band together and this could turn into all out war. I think the Detonators have to walk a very fine line if they want to remain a dominant force in this house.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerdude View Post
    They'll end the twist around jury I'd imagine.
    That sounds about right, and then maybe they'll introduce a new one around that time.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerdude View Post
    If you watch the feeds you'd know Nicole isn't perfect.

    It should be known that I only said that because she and Hayden made out and I cried many manly tears. Nicole is perfect.
    Ugh, this. I need Nicole...

    Big Brother's on tonight! I actually like Jacosta, albeit a floater.

    I also wouldn't really call Donny or Nicole floaters. Nicole, maybe. But she's been HOH. Donny's won a couple different competitions and has played a good game in general imo. Even though it's just his personality, him being such a genuine, nice person has really helped him if you ask me. It's getting him farther and farther because people don't want to put him up because of it (I still hate Cody for putting him up and not Caleb).
    Last edited by OnceUponATime; 30th July 2014 at 4:35 PM.

    Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 5
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    So you think the house is basically Bomb Squad vs. floaters? I'm not sure it's entirely that clear cut.
    I don't think it's Bomb Squad vs floaters at all. That would imply the floaters are trying to compete.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team


    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,904

    Default

    We can all agree Derrick is by far the best player, right?
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    9,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnceUponATime View Post
    I also wouldn't really call Donny or Nicole floaters. Nicole, maybe. But she's been HOH. Donny's won a couple different competitions and has played a good game in general imo. Even though it's just his personality, him being such a genuine, nice person has really helped him if you ask me. It's getting him farther and farther because people don't want to put him up because of it (I still hate Cody for putting him up and not Caleb).
    This. I'm not sure I'd call all of those people "floaters", and definitely not Donny of all people. If there's anyone who's a floater in this game it's Victoria. She's pretty much done jack all this entire game and she even admits that she can't trust anyone in the house. It's only a matter of time before she goes out the door.

    Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    We can all agree Derrick is by far the best player, right?
    Well, I have a hard time figuring out who's "playing the best game", but Derrick and Frankie both seem to be doing pretty good right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,815

    Default

    I would agree that Derrick is playing the best game so far. Frankie's problem right now is that he is trying way too hard to be good with everyone which results in him telling others things that were told to him in confidence. Once others realize this he'll become a target.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team


    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    9,744

    Default

    So it's Amber vs. Jocasta on the block now. I think we all know which of these two is going home this week.

    I also find it funny how Zach just keeps putting a bigger target on his back, I have a feeling he won't be too far behind. Too bad for Team America that the rest of the house is too smart to give him any attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerdude View Post
    I would agree that Derrick is playing the best game so far. Frankie's problem right now is that he is trying way too hard to be good with everyone which results in him telling others things that were told to him in confidence. Once others realize this he'll become a target.
    In all honesty, I don't think it'll backfire with Frankie like it has others in the past. This is his third time being HoH this season. To an extent, he has run a lot of the house. But everyone's basically okay with it because he didn't go to extremes like Devin and now somewhat Zach. Everyone in the house loves Frankie, and I don't really see that changing. If anyone says anything, they'll basically be the next person evicted because we all know Frankie will win HoH again in the future.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    So it's Amber vs. Jocasta on the block now. I think we all know which of these two is going home this week.

    I also find it funny how Zach just keeps putting a bigger target on his back, I have a feeling he won't be too far behind. Too bad for Team America that the rest of the house is too smart to give him any attention.
    I can't blame them for going with the Zach thing, since he was already doing it; however, they should've realized that people weren't going to give in to his stupidity. What he did to Nicole in the living room with the food knowing she's a have-not was just plain rude... Nicole is perfect and doesn't deserve that.

    Also, now that I think of it, it should be time for a double eviction in the somewhat near future.

    Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 5
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    9,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnceUponATime View Post
    Also, now that I think of it, it should be time for a double eviction in the somewhat near future.
    Jury starts after the next two evictions, right? Maybe the week that starts then. It can't be this week because we would know by now, and I don't think they'd do it next week if only the second one goes to jury.

    EDIT: Looks like I was wrong, and I was just thinking that it made no sense to start jury with an even number of people anyway. It was just announced tonight that next week is in fact a double eviction.

    In other news, Amber was evicted 9-0 making her the third unanimous eviction in a row (Amber confessed to Christine that she was going to make Caleb her target, who told the Detonators who told Caleb, ending what little sense of a relationship they had left). I was honestly worried a bit when Team America was assigned a mission to vote against the house and then blame someone else for voting against them, but I agree with their logic that that mission would hurt their long term game, so I don't blame them for declining.
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 1st August 2014 at 4:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  16. #16

    Default

    So I just got a chance to watch last night's episode, and it seems I was right about a double eviction coming! As long as Frankie and Nicole survive double eviction, I'll be fine.

    Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 5
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    9,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnceUponATime View Post
    So I just got a chance to watch last night's episode, and it seems I was right about a double eviction coming! As long as Frankie and Nicole survive double eviction, I'll be fine.
    I think they'll be all right, there are some much bigger targets in the house right now. I'd be more worried about the likes of Zach, Caleb, and Victoria.

    EDIT: Well, tonight's episode was something. The two HoH's are non-Bomb Squad members, Donny and Nicole, and they're trying to make some big moves because they're disgruntled about how the house is running (and they're starting to put two and two together on who's running it). Nicole wants to backdoor Frankie because she believes he's the root of everything. Caleb and Victoria beat Zach and Jocasta in the Battle of the Block and dethroned Donny.

    I don't think Nicole is going to succeed in backdooring Frankie, he's far too popular and he's got a huge alliance behind him that would give him almost a majority vote. For her sake, I hope either she reconsiders using him as a replacement or whoever wins POV chooses not to use it, because if she even tries to backdoor Frankie, she's done for. I think Zach is the most likely person to go home this week, there's no one I could see the house wanting to evict over him, so unless someone takes him off with the POV (and I don't think anyone will do that except himself, Derrick, Frankie, or Cody), I think he's going to be the first eviction on Thursday. If Jocasta stays on the block, it could go either way depending on who's up there with her.
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 4th August 2014 at 3:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,815

    Default

    Why oh why is ZachAttack on the block instead of Caleb? The only entertaining person in house is on the block!!!
    Planned Omega Ruby Team


    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    9,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerdude View Post
    Why oh why is ZachAttack on the block instead of Caleb? The only entertaining person in house is on the block!!!
    Why isn't Zach on the block? He's turned almost the entire house against him. TBH, I'm surprised he was put on the block directly instead of being backdoored, but considering Nicole was already a target of his before she decided to put him up, I guess it doesn't hurt her game that much.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Why isn't Zach on the block? He's turned almost the entire house against him. TBH, I'm surprised he was put on the block directly instead of being backdoored, but considering Nicole was already a target of his before she decided to put him up, I guess it doesn't hurt her game that much.
    This season has been pretty boring and I don't want him to leave. It would be a good game move for Nicole to get him out but it'll just make this season even worse than it already is. In my opinion of course.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team


    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    9,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerdude View Post
    This season has been pretty boring and I don't want him to leave. It would be a good game move for Nicole to get him out but it'll just make this season even worse than it already is. In my opinion of course.
    Yeah, I can see that. The house seems to be very hive minded this season, there's not a lot of conflict.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Yeah, I can see that. The house seems to be very hive minded this season, there's not a lot of conflict.
    Which could potentially change on Thursday with the Double Eviction. It's a good night to get out a strong player. I'm excited to see what will happen and even more curious how the double HoH twist will work with a Double Eviction. Will they still do Battle of the Block?
    Planned Omega Ruby Team


    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    9,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerdude View Post
    Which could potentially change on Thursday with the Double Eviction. It's a good night to get out a strong player. I'm excited to see what will happen and even more curious how the double HoH twist will work with a Double Eviction. Will they still do Battle of the Block?
    I don't even remember how Double Evictions work normally (it's like, Eviction, HoH, PoV, Eviction or something?), would they even have time to throw a BoB in?
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,904

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I don't even remember how Double Evictions work normally (it's like, Eviction, HoH, PoV, Eviction or something?), would they even have time to throw a BoB in?
    I think that's how it works, except add another HoH at the end after the second eviction.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    I think that's how it works, except add another HoH at the end after the second eviction.
    I'm pretty sure they don't do the last HoH during the episode. They'll save it for Sunday.

    I could see them having 2 HoH's, they each nominate 2 people, and then the 2 HoH's and the 4 nominees play for veto. Only problem is it would be very easy to backdoor someone and unfair to the person who got backdoor. I have no idea what is gonna happen!
    Planned Omega Ruby Team


    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •