Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you currently reading?

Quote Originally Posted by SGG View Post
    I read all the books I own (a lot), so I've been re-reading my favs, like the Inheritance Cycle, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and the Hunger Games trilogy.
    Wow,you and i have the same interests in books.but i haven't read the inheritance cycle,would you recommend it?

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
    Also A Raisin in the Sun for school.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Quote Originally Posted by Magnegross View Post
    Nobody in the US knows what the hell a philosopher is.

In case you haven't noticed, our general modern society isn't really known for intelligence.

"Stupid Americans" etc.
    At least they didn't call it Harry Potter & the Magic Rock.

Just read Michael Grant's "Plague". Also reading Midsummer Night's Dream in school.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

I'm reading the tenth A Series of Unfortunate Events book, The Slippery Slope.
    *insert witty signature here*

Disney Princesses : Happily Ever After....

Watch Your Back, Or Ill Have Your Girl On Hers

Quote Originally Posted by Hito-shura View Post
    Don Quixote is not as hard to digest as one might think, but it can be an undertaking if you're not fluent in Spanish. If you'd like something shorter I recommend any of Borges' short fiction, it's some of the best stuff you'll read in Spanish.
    Alright I'll check some of those out =) Thanks!

And Snoozing Snorlax, I think everyone should read the Inheritance series, they're some of the best fantasy books out there!
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2r40gt0.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/j0wppv.jpg[/IMG]
    ~Shiny Card~
    If You're Interested in Shiny Hunting, Check Out Shiny Hunters United!

Currently re-reading the whole harry potter series, and The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo

But 'The Philosopher's Stone' is quite a well known legend. They didn't say that Ed and Al were searching for 'The Sorcerer's Stone' in the FMA english dub, did they?

Woohoo for all the Harry Potter readers/re-readers. And for Lemony Snicket :3 I just discovered those books...damn, they're a lot of fun. Plus it's fun to read what is clearly a kid's book on my college bus (I'm 22). Everyone around me has their psychology and history textbooks out; and there I am with The Reptile Room. Classic.
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

Atlas Shrugged, by Ayn Rand

though I'm a slow and infrequent reader, so I'm only six chapters in and ive been reading it since febuary.

Currently reading The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test by Tom Wolfe, and I have Fear and Loathing in America: The Brutal Odyssey of an Outlaw Journalist 1968-1976 on deck afterwards.

I'm reading Skulduggery Pleasant.And Diary Of A Wimpy Kid my two favourite books. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Magnegross View Post
    Rereading Eragon, Eldest, and Brisingr. I read them from grades 5-7 and decided that I needed a more thorough read-through. Currently waiting for my local library's copy(ies) of Eldest to be returned.

Can't wait for Inheritance.
    cool I can't wait for the final book to.I have read Eragon 7 times,Eldest 5 times,and Brisingr 3 times.they are my favorite books,so far.
    not reading anything at the moment.
    Last edited by Ropav; 9th May 2011 at 12:09 AM.
    Forever alone! This Lone Wolf keeps on fighting!
    "I don't want to be alone, I just want to be left alone!"

credit goes to internet for image

Currently halfway through Great Expectations by Charles Dickens. It's for 9th grade Lit.

Every time I pick it up, a paragraph through I feel like bashing my skull in with the book.

I'm currently about 2/3 of the way through Smoke and Mirrors, a collection of short stories by Neil Gaiman. I'm on kind of a Neil Gaiman kick. I've read Good Omens, Coraline, Stardust, Neverwhere and The Graveyard Book, and I still have American Gods and Anansi Boys waiting in the wings x)

Quote Originally Posted by R. New View Post
    I'm currently about 2/3 of the way through Smoke and Mirrors, a collection of short stories by Neil Gaiman. I'm on kind of a Neil Gaiman kick. I've read Good Omens, Coraline, Stardust, Neverwhere and The Graveyard Book, and I still have American Gods and Anansi Boys waiting in the wings x)
    I love Neil Gaiman! Once I have time I'm going to get my butt in motion and read Stardust and Anansi Boys. If you are a fan of his stuff you have to read American Gods ASAP, it's an amazing book =)
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2r40gt0.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/j0wppv.jpg[/IMG]
    ~Shiny Card~
    If You're Interested in Shiny Hunting, Check Out Shiny Hunters United!

Not reading anything at the moment, but I'm waiting until I visit my local bookshop to buy Stephen Fry's newest autobiography. :B

Usually, though, I read Discworld novels. Needing to get the newest in the Tiffany Aching series too.

[Recolours by the wonderful gardevoir rocks! From her shop, The Palette Swap Shop]
    ♥~ I play Pokémon for enjoyment - I don't bother with EVs, I don't battle competitively, and I use my favourites. If any of this offends you, I'm sorry, but it's how I play. ~♥
    ♦♦ I don't have much access to wireless internet, so my Friend Code isn't available. ♦♦

I'm reading March by Geraldine Brooks. It's about the father from little women when he's away at war. I think I'll read little women next

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/359mohv.png[/IMG]
    Credit to iPokemon

Sing You Home by Jodi Picoult. Only just started it, but I can tell that it's going to be an amazing book.
    "Dancing is my obsession. My Life"

3DS Friend Code: 5413-1024-9785
    Friend Safari is Bug
    Beautifly, Combee and Pinsir

3DSXL Friend Code: 0920-1750-8020
    Friend Safari is Bug
    Masquerain, Paras and Pinsir

PM and I'll add you

At the moment, waiting for the next Eragon Book, since I just finished re-reading Brisingr.
    Also going to reread the Harry Potter series cause I just watched the Deathly Hallows movie, and I like to compare the books and the movies.
    Also anything by James Patterson ^^
    oh hai thur.

Horrid Henry And The Haunted House again...

I'm currently reading Great Expectations by Charles Dickens. I am currently up to Chapter 7, and I picked it up while at DFO in Brisbane a couple of weeks ago. It will take a while for me to read because there is almost 60 chapters. Don't know what I will read after finishing it though.
    Indigohex is a retired fifty-three star surgeon-general who wishes that the Australian version of I Am A Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here would get cancelled within less than a second of starting. The views reflected in the posts above and below this post does not necessarily reflect the views of Serebii.net, its owners or shareholders.

Indigohex: Serebii.net Forums' Voice

Fargo Rock City
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/i4nwgj.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2n19myc.jpg[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credits:
        Spoiler:- Wi-Fi Info:

Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown.....finally getting around to read it
    "The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"

I just finished reading "The Catcher In The Rye" in school now I'm currently reading Animal Farm.

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast