Page 44 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1660

Thread: What are you currently reading?

The Bhagavad Gita
    Bug-Type Represent !

In my frequent 'between books' phases, I reread Harry Potter. I'm on OotP right now, but I'm going to Barnes and Noble today so who knows what I'll find!
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

Reading teenage Mutant ninja turtles col 3 that I got for Christmas.

angela's ashes...
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I'm reading Hush, Hush for English.

(Darn Plot Development assignments...)

The Perks of being a Wallflower

Im reading The Hobbit. I read it once long time ago but I lost the book. I wanted to read it before watching the film but I couldnt find it. So I bought a new one now, and currectly just finished chapter 6. Apparently the first film covered 6 chapters, and its already that epic. Take that Twilight.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Wee... Poison slide at my gym...

Pokegyms Fairy Leader

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Right now I'm reading the Guinness Book of Records 2013. I just got it for Christmas.

Name: Scorch
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    If you've played the the metal gear solid series you should get this.

I just finished The first Jack Reacher novel, The Killing Floor, I really enjoyed that and will probably try to get the next couple of books. I finished Odd Thomas on the plane back to DC, which it was good, didn't really enjoy the ending. I started The Brothers before I left for my vacation, but I wanted some fiction (hence the Jack Reacher and Odd Thomas infusion), so I will finish that sometime this week.
    PSN: DCCBruceWayneSAS
    3DS Friend Code: 5129-0459-2616

Jane Eyre, for English. It's actually more interesting than I thought it would be.

Reading The Magician's Guild by Trudy Canavan. It's the first in a trilogy. I've read them before but I asked for my own set for Christmas so I'm reading them again.

Just purchased The Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling and can't put it down. What a gift she has.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

Reading Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports: a Maximum Ride novel by James Patterson.

I can't put it down :P

Quote Originally Posted by FrostStorm View Post
    Reading Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports: a Maximum Ride novel by James Patterson.

I can't put it down :P
    ooh, i read the entire series, it's really well written. ^.^ James Patterson writes really good books. My favorite series from him is "Witch and Wizard" though. :P

I recently started to read all Harry Potter books again. First one was finished 2 days ago, and now I'm almost halfway in the second. Although, I have to go back with Eragon ...

Banner made by me.(With my epic paint skills)
    Current Status Sarefan:

• Badges: 8
    • Exploring Kalos, catching more pokémon.
    • Training with Kyael
    "A Pokémon is just as strong as his trainer" -- Sarefan

A while, ago, I finished reading Th1rteen R3asons Why for English. Well, that and my sister has a copy of it, so I figure it might be worth something. The last tape hit me rather hard, even though the book practically summarizes that Hannah's already killed herself. The very ending was rather hopeful, however. An interesting debut novel.

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

I'm currently reading the hunger games, and..the capitol people are horrible

Gardening Step-by-Step. :D It gets me excited for the spring...germinating seeds and transferring the little fellas to my garden, oh yes! :)

I just finised To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. You just have to love honors english. I'm also reading the first book in the lord of the rings series.

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Now I'm on the entire Legend of the Guardians series by Kathryn Lasky...I adored the movie, but I had folks hankering over me to read the series, and I'm so glad I am! I got the first book less than two days ago and I've already eaten it alive and now I'm on the second. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Doux View Post
    Now I'm on the entire Legend of the Guardians series by Kathryn Lasky...I adored the movie, but I had folks hankering over me to read the series, and I'm so glad I am! I got the first book less than two days ago and I've already eaten it alive and now I'm on the second.
    Oh, goodness, I used to love those books... I grew too old for them a while ago, and I didn't realize that I got so close to the end! I've read 12 out of 15 or something like that.

Pokemon White friend code: 0648 2224 4895
    Pokemon White 2 friend code: 1550 3078 1849

"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties.
    Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
    Goodbye Susan. Goodbye my dear."
    -The First Doctor

Currently, I'm reading a touching book called One for the Murphys. It's about a girl that goes into foster care and finally learns what it's like to be loved. I'm near the end, and I can say I've really enjoyed it.

I'm also reading The History of Sonic the Hedgehog, The Case for the Real Jesus, and an Ace Attorney: Investigations manga.
    ~ * My Photobucket Album * ~

Thousands of screencaps of Pokémon, Toradora!, Shugo Chara!, Clannad, K-ON!, and many other anime.
    Use them however you want!

~ * GoodSearch * ~

Search engine that donates a penny to the charity of your choosing every time you do a search. Spread the word, help the world!

Click here to read my one and only Pokemon fanfic! I hope you enjoy it!

I only post on Serebii sporadically, just so you know.

America's space secrets - Ali bektan

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Quote Originally Posted by Thecatteam View Post
    Oh, goodness, I used to love those books... I grew too old for them a while ago, and I didn't realize that I got so close to the end! I've read 12 out of 15 or something like that.
    Some of my favorite books on earth are ones that I have outgrown! :) Sometimes, I don't want a book that challenges me. I just want a good story to relax and enjoy.

thinking of re-reading a series of unfortunate events.....
    but currently reading war of the worlds.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Page 44 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast