Page 51 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1603

Thread: What are you currently reading?

The title is Norwegian and I can't translate it,.

It's a book about stress, stress-related symptoms and the history of one who got her life together after several huge stress issues

"The Blackest Night falls from the skies.
    The darkness grows as all light dies.
    We crave your hearts and your demise.
    By my dark hand, the dead shall rise!"

Currently reading Don Quixote.

...Now I'm feeling very, very Spanish. This book is amongst the best I've ever read.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Went to Barnes and noble earlier today and got The Kill Order and Kingdom Hearts Final Mix vol.1 (manga)
    I liked the maze runner trilogy so I thought id buy the prequel. And when I heard that they were making the final mix versions of the KH manga, I just had to get them all as they release them XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

I'm reading Red Dragon by Thomas Harris, because you know. Getting into the show Hannibal just wasn't enough cannibalistic action for me. I also like to read the books that a television series is based on once I start watching.

3239 - 4598 - 6259
    Last.fm | Author Profile

I just started A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray. I'm also reading through the script for the musical They're Playing Our Song the book is by Neil Simon and the music and lyrics were done by Marvin Hamlisch and Carole Bayer Sager.

Currently reading some random PokéSpe fanfictions I get across.

Quote Originally Posted by SpyroxPikachu View Post
    I'm reading Red Dragon by Thomas Harris, because you know. Getting into the show Hannibal just wasn't enough cannibalistic action for me. I also like to read the books that a television series is based on once I start watching.
    I'm the same. In fact, I'm considering reading the Hannibal series for the same reason. Although, I'm tempted to read A Game of Thrones too.

3DS FC: 3738-0653-3802 | IGN: Paradis | Mii: KL♪

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    Went to Barnes and noble earlier today and got The Kill Order and Kingdom Hearts Final Mix vol.1 (manga)
    I liked the maze runner trilogy so I thought id buy the prequel. And when I heard that they were making the final mix versions of the KH manga, I just had to get them all as they release them XD
    Well then read them both, loved them both.
    Kill order was a great prequel to the maze runner even though you knew how it must end before you even
    started reading.

Loved the KH manga and I will defiantely be getting the rest.
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

Reading Tom's Midnight Garden by Phillipa Pierce. Such much sadder than when I read it first time round when I was 11, but it's such a touching story.

Tough Sh*t by Kevin Smith. It's an autobiography and also fairly humorous. Off and on, I go back to Love All the People, a compilation of Bill Hicks' material whose title now probably reads like a meme.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Currently reading Gone With The Wind by Margaret Mitchell.

plague by Michael Grant, a brilliant book that i would recommend to anyone.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard and Astaral Shadow of the Under

I'm rereading The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan. Ah, memories....

Gods and Generals by Jeff Shaara. I am a total history buff, and reading it gives me the perfect images of what happened during the Civil War. Perfect to the point of visualizing everything to tiniest detail.

Currently reading Inferno by Dan Brown.

Ain't one of Amazon's best sellers for nothing.

Ok, I caved and got Kingdom Hearts Final Mix vol. 2 gonna start it later.
    While I was at Barnes and noble I saw waaay to many books that looked cool.......wallet......prepare......
    #AlphaSapphire

breakfast pf champions kurt vonnegut. that was actually 6 months ago... I read the SparkNotes version of the Odyssey.
    Guns don't kill people. I kill people.

Steinbeck's East of Eden. Best book I've ever read so I'm reading it again.

Currently reading Captured by Neil Cross. I didn't expect to find this in my Dad's room. I never knew he was an avid reader.

I can read this one multiple times without getting bored.

Started reading The Prince of Tennis and will possibly start collecting it. I remember seeing maybe one episode of the anime on Cartoon Network before they took it off.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

I need to finish And The Band Played On, but I bet I'll continue reading that when I don't have any other choice of reading material It's really interesting, though now that I'm back at home, I've been rereading my old collection of books. Just finished the Percy Jackson series and skimmed through the Darren Shan saga.

Idk if anyone here reads the saga (the vampire one), but it's really awesome.

Nothing but I will start rereading twilight

Currently reading World Without End by Ken Follett.

Since I've been in a manga collecting mood lately, I've been reading a few of the series I have outside of Higurashi. I finished Tokyo Mew Mew this weekend, I think I'm taking a small break from Escaflowne (even though I only have two more volumes to collect, but the last volume's ridiculously expensive on Amazon), and I'm currently on Cardcaptor Sakura.

I've been getting that urge to want to read The Hobbit lately, though, so if I ever feel like it when I get home, since I probably won't have any homework this weekend, I may pick it up from my parents' room to read.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Bought the book W.A.R.P. at walmart, and I like it so far, but I don't think the writer is very good.
    #AlphaSapphire

Page 51 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast