Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Universe IX - Couples [2]

1. Moon
    It was a clear night over England. Nothing was moving except for the wind. The light of the Moon was shining on the peaceful landscape of trees and houses below, creating an atmosphere that one can only dream of.

Except that I wouldn't have known, because the Moon just had to be the first place the Pokémon Universe IX people sent me. This is what I had to go through instead...

It was a clear night over the Sea of Tranquility. Nothing was moving except for... well, me. The light of the Earth was shining on the boring landscape of dust and rocks below, creating an atmosphere that one can only roll one's eyes at. Just my luck that I got stuck up on this boulder while Ryu the Primeape, my lifelong rival, was going on a luxury trip to England with my owner!

As I trudged over the bleak dust-covered hills of the Moon, I bitterly reflected on the "contest" that had caused this to happen. Pokémon Universe... I had only gotten into it for the money. I would have much preferred to hang out in London or something. The problem is, Ryu wanted to, too. So my owner made us a deal: he said he would put two big blocks in his apartment, and whoever destroyed their block first would get to go on the trip.

And wouldn't you know it? The blocks were rock. So Ryu's Cross Chop was great, and my Lava Plume failed miserably. There was no justice. A wave of frustration swept over me as I looked at the rocks surrounding me on every side. I aimed another Plume at a rock in front of me, crumbling it and leaving a dark trail for miles ahead.

Aha. Now, I thought, I get my revenge.

After glancing up at the Earth, I charged forward in a slow curve, launching Lava Plumes, burning the ground with thick black ash, avenging my defeat, making my mark. I traced out a huge circle... then another... then a line... It was slow work, but very rewarding. Suddenly, I really liked Pokémon Universe.

Finally, shortly after I was satisfied with the patterns, I saw the white Teleportation beam shining in the distance. I ran into it. After that, I must have fallen asleep...

2. Red Sea
    There were a lot of things I didn't know about my challenge. I didn't know who had beamed me down. I didn't know how anyone actually got the beam up there. I didn't know whether my plan for revenge had worked, because the moon was gone and the sun was blazing down on me when I woke up. I didn't know how Mohawk Man, my so-called "partner," was doing. All I knew was that I wasn't in England, because uneducated as I might have been, I knew that England contained land. And there was no land anywhere around me.

I panicked as I realized that I was paddling on the surface of an ocean, not very cold but still, of course, super-effective. I thought quickly and cast a Sunny Day to weaken the strength of my type's age-old enemy, Water. But about five seconds later, it started to rain. Either I was really terrible, or someone was trying to defeat me yet again. The voice of a Basculin reached me through the waves.
    RAIN DAAAAANCE! Team Aqua shall LIVE ON!

I figured out this was the Red Sea because Basculin, an ultimate Ugly Fish Dude, had a red stripe around his head. But there was no time to consider my location, as he was charging up for a strong attack. I doubted this Ugly Fish Dude was really from Team Aqua, but I wasn't particularly inclined to find out.
    I know what you're thinking. "Oh, you can talk?" Yeah I can, because... uh... um... Archie taught me how. The Team Aqua guy.

The Ugly Fish Dude and I performed Sunny Day and Rain Dance in what would have been a perfect harmony had we not been trying to destroy each other. It was the Magma vs. Aqua crisis all over again. In fact, I think this time I actually succeeded in warping the balance of nature, because just as the U.F.D. was gearing up for a Hydro Pump, that teleport beam shone down on me out of nowhere...

3. Beach in China -> Great Wall
    I actually stayed awake this time, but the teleport was kind of boring, to be honest. It was starting to get dark. And when I landed in water again, I was just about ready to cry. Luckily, this time I was within sight of a chow mein place...

Without encountering any wild Pokémon, I swam to the shore and stepped into the small restaurant. Most of the customers in there were of the humanoid persuasion, but there was also a Dragonair, probably for decoration, whom I challenged to a battle.

Well, I didn't have any time to contemplate the food, because the Dragonair was already charging directly at me. With his ferocious Dragon Rush, he chased me right out of the restaurant. And I hadn't gotten to eat one grain of rice.

If any Rei is dangerous, it's a hungry Rei. I was huffing and puffing as I ran, pelting Fire Blasts and trying to hit the elusive Dragonair. Finally, I got him... and he tried to run away from me.
    You chicken!
    Sigh... You're right. I am a chicken.
    Great. Now I'm even hungrier.

I agreed to let him go if he would bring me to the coolest place in the country (preferably somewhere with food). Luckily, that wasn't too far away. Pretty soon, I saw a rock wall, and I knew where we were headed. He put me down on the only man-made structure that might be seen from space.

I looked up at the moon... and I saw what I was looking for. My plan had worked. I smiled evilly. Suddenly, the Great Wall of China really did seem to be a Great Wall.

4. Battle with 3 Nidoran
    A breeze was blowing softly as I began my hike along the Great Wall. By now, I was pretty tired, and I only intended to be a tourist. I calmly took note of the scenery that lay on the wall ahead. Let's see... There's windows, doors, turrets, arched roofs, straight roofs, steps, huge puddles of deadly poison, battlements, towers...

I paused. Was something not right here?

As if to answer my question, three Nidoran (not sure of their gender) crawled out of small spaces in the walls, blocking the path ahead. I thought of an excuse, but they wouldn't buy it.
    I'm a tourist! ... A tourist who collects cannons.

Wearily, I got my cannon ready again while they swarmed around me and jabbed me with multiple Poison Stings. Trying to stop them, I threw out a Lava Plume to distract them.

I would never know if I beat them or not. I got more and more tired the farther along I went. Maybe the effects of their poison were getting to me. A familiar white beam appeared in the air ahead. No... Not the teleporting beam... I had a suspicion that the next place I was being beamed wasn't gonna be good...

I walked into the teleport beam and was lifted off a wall. I might have been dreaming, but I thought I heard Ryu's mocking voice. And I was still hungry, remember?

5. Dragonite at Buckingham Palace
    I opened my eyes and found I had landed on a busy street in a city. Wherever I was, it didn't seem to be as bad as I had expected. There were luxury hotels all over the place, and I could hear some kind of huge clock tower in the distance. In front of me, a huge, fancy building dominated the scene. But before I could even get a good look at it...
    Check it out, Rei, old buddy! I'm living like a king here.
    Ha ha! Notice anything different about me?
    I was not amused.

Ryu had just appeared in front of me, with my owner, wearing a fake crown, walking along the street beside him. And the Dragonair I fought in China was now fully evolved and bearing fiercely down on me. Oh great. Another one of these days.

The Dragonite launched an Outrage on the spot and I was slammed heavily into the stone ground. I managed to strike back using a well-aimed Thunderpunch, but its power was overwhelming. I lay on the ground, almost ready to give up and very dizzy and confused.

However, Dragonite seemed to be confused, too... Due to fatigue from its Outrage, it was now hitting itself in the face. Anyone watching would have been amazed, but there happened to be a royal parade going on across the street and no one noticed the fairly major Pokémon battle that was occurring in front of the Palace.

I seized the opportunity to strike back, hitting Dragonite with a few Thunderpunches and my world-famous (and possibly moon-famous, as well) Lava Plumes. It landed a Dragon Rage on me. My HP was getting low.
    What's the matter, pink dude? Too strong for you?

But I charged magma energy as hard as I could. Soon, Dragonite was standing face to face with a cannon, looking down a barrel filled with fire. With one last effort, he launched a Hurricane straight across the palace grounds. I polished off Dragonite with a Fire Blast, while Ryu, weak to Flying, was thrown backwards, landing directly in a trash can. Even my owner started laughing.

I asked him for money and he gave me some. I walked past the palace to a fancy hotel, where I got to eat in style with a bunch of tourists who looked vaguely like Rapidash while Ryu dug himself out of the trash can. It seemed like everything was back to normal.

However, as I later discovered, confused news reports had been circulating all over the United Kingdom during the weeks following the event. It seemed that citizens across the country had noticed the presence of a "big face with its tongue sticking out" sketched on the Moon's surface. One astronomer had reportedly found a collection of black marks that, when viewed with a powerful telescope, appeared to spell "TAKE THAT, RYU, YOU FUZZ FACE!".

---

In case you were wondering, mine took about six hours. You can "tl;dr" if you want.
    HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY,
    POKÉMON COLOSSEUM!

May your quirky characters and edgy plot twists
    live forever inside our minds.

Because according to producers
    and copyright lawyers,
    that's the only place
    where they belong.

Hey, Wormow. Can I do this tomorrow afternoon? I did it just now on my iPod, but the stupid piece of crap closed on me so it deleted my story. I'd really appreciate it if you would. Oh, and I didn't do it earlier cuz I had a research paper.

3DS FC: 2809-7376-8417

"Wait a minute...you sure this...rock is actually a vehicle?" I asked the Clefable who had led me to it. She nodded, a mysterious smile on her face. I raised an eyebrow, searching her face for any sign of lying.

"Really now? And if this thing doesn't work?" I asked. Frankly, I was annoyed by the blank smile she had, and still has on her face. The Clefable shrugged. I made and mental note to sue her, should anything happen to me, then picked up my bag. I slowly climbed up the steps, that is, if one could call them steps, they were more like more white rocks piled in the shape of steps. I then walked through what was supposed to be the doorway. I ended up inside a weird hollow inside the rock. For being made by a bunch of pink furballs, it was surprisingly modern-looking, I sat down in front of the controllers and scratched my head.

"How the heck am I supposed to operate this? That Clefable..." I murmured. I noticed a large green button on the panel, the words inscribed on it looked seemingly similar to the word "Launch". I quickly pressed it. Instantly, the craft came to life, and after a few moments, started rising in the air....vertically, like a spaceship seriously.

"Wait a minute...this isn't a plane?" I shouted to no one in particular as I banged my claws on the control panel.

Moon

The spaceship kept rising as I watched myself move further and further away from Earth. I tugged at my ear feathers.

"Damn you, Clefable! Damn all of your evolution family. Now how the heck am I supposed to get back?" I thought, slapping my head repeatedly. The spaceship rapidly changed direction, and began hurtling towards a round, white body. A very familiar, round, white body.

"Oh no...not the moon! Anywhere but the moon! Mars, Jupiter, Saturn..even Uran-" I whimpered, but the spaceship was moving too fast. In a few seconds, it landed rather roughly, cutting me off. The door slid open. Cautiously, I looked out, hoping that I did not land on the brighter, much hotter side of the moon. Thankfully, I landed on the dark side, the temperature comfortable for my Ice-typing. I stepped out, cursing the Clefable silently for not explaining that it was a Clefairy spacecraft. I walked slowly across the half-dark, cratered surface, looking around for more Pokemon. There were a few Cleffa, Clefairy, and Clefable here and there. I tried to approach them, but all of them just scurried away as I drew closer. Figures, it's not as if I'm pink and chubby.

"Are there other Pokemon here aside from...those?" I asked myself, looking around to see if I could find someone who could help me get back. For what seemed like hours, I walked on, desperate to find others besides the numerous Clefairy. After a while, I saw the most beautiful thing I've ever seen on this place: a Lunatone. A freakin' Lunatone. My hope renewed, I walked, no dashed, towards the Lunatone, who still floated, unmoving.

"Hey...could you...bring me back there?" I asked, poking at the crescent-shaped rock and pointing at the sky ahead of us, Earth seemingly like a large satellite. The Lunatone stared at me, its eyes suddenly growing purple. I didn't know what was happening, because, after that moment, I felt as if I was falling down, fast.

Red Sea

"Aaaahhh!" I screeched as I felt myself fall from above and land with a spalsh. I looked around myself and found myself in the middle of a sea with reddish stuff sort of floating in the water, so I guess it's the Red Sea. I kicked myself upwards, trying to keep my head above the water. I must admit, I'm no swimmer.

"Dang...now what?" I thought. My legs were starting to tire, and it wouldn't be long until they would fail me and give out. Thinking quickly, I used Ice Beam on the water. It formed a sheet of ice big enough to hold me. I climbed on, sat down and sighed with relief as it floated on. For a while, I was comfortable, the feeling of dread leaving me slowly. That is, until the moment I touched the surface of the water.

"Arceus...'Tis warm! This won't last long..." I muttered to myself as I saw how much my ice sheet shrank. I then fell off. As I said, I was no swimmer, so I tried my best to keep afloat. I thought I was going to drown, even die, until I felt myself rising again. I looked down and saw that I was now on a really large whale's back.

"Wailord!" I thought, never imagining that I would see one up close, much less ride on one. I lay on my stomach as the Wailord continued to swim. I drifted off to sleep after a while. When I woke up, we were nearing the shore. Out of excitement and gratitude, I patted and stroked the Wailord on its head. That turned out to be the wrong move, because I actually stroked its blowhole. Before I knew it, it spouted water, and me, sending me flying far. It was a lot of force, and a lot of water.

"Oh, no...not again!" I murmured as I flew.

Great Wall Of China

"Oww..." I mumbled as I rubbed my butt, having landed on hard, stone steps. I stood up, which was difficult as it aggravated the pain further. I found myself on a really, REALLY long stone wall. And that's not exaggerating it. It even puts Mount Coronet's range to shame. What looked to be a Rayquaza was flying overhead. I scrambled up one of the walls and looked out at the view.

"This must be the Great Wall of China. Not bad, not bad at all." I mused as I took in what I saw. I must admit that it might have even cured my mild acrophobia. It was somewhere in the middle of my daze that I felt three sharp things poke my butt.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" I gasped in shock as each hit me.

Battle with three Nidoran

I turned around as soon as the third projectile hit me.

"What the...." I muttered as I saw three Nidoran snickering behind me, two of them males, the ringleader a female.

"*** ***! Gotcha!"
    "Word!"
    "What the heck was that?"
    "Nothing."
    "Whaddya want?"
    "You."
    "You a modeling agency or something?"
    "We don't know what 'modeling agency' you speak of. Now come to us calmly and we'll handle you well.

Those Nidoran spoke with an annoying, British accent that put Simon Miltank to shame. Without thinking, I leaped at then and used Night Slash out of annoyance. They retaliated with more Poison Stings.

"You don't know who you're dealing with, little twits!"
    "We'll see about that."

I hurled an Ice Punch straight at their female ringleader, freezing her. Instantly, her two male cronies stopped.

"Meanie! You're a big meanie! Why did you do that to our sister! Mom! Dad! Take her!"
    "Childish much, you're just weak, you mor-"

I was cut off by two tranquilizer darts hitting me on my gem. I looked up and saw that both male Nidoran were toting stun guns. I fell back, weakened. The last thing I remembered seeing were a Nidoqueen and Nidoking lumbering towards me before I blacked out.

Battle with a Dragonite at Buckingham Palace

I was awakened by the impact of a club against my skull. Wearily, I blinked and sat up, finding myself in a richly-furnished room fit for royalty. A large Aggron lumbered over me.

"What? It isn't polite to hit a girl!" I protested. The Aggron however, remained silent as he picked me up with one swipe and carried me out. I saw the two male Nidoran runnind down the opulent halls.

"Big sis is still frozen because of you. If it weren't for your purpose to Her Majesty, we would have asked for you to be imprisoned!"
    "Shut up, you two. Nothing scares me."

Little children are so annoying. They mentioned something about my purpose to he Queen. Wait a minute, am I in Buckingham Palace? That expalined the family's British accents. I was carried out to the courtyard and set upon a bench. The Aggron pointed towards the sky, prompting me to look at what he was pointing at.

"No! Not a Dragonite!" I suddenly whimpered. The Aggron grabbed me roughly and shoved me out into the field. I cowered, hoping that it wouldin't see me. I heard more Pokemon voices from behind me.

"Are you sure this one's the right one?"

"Was there some sort of mistake? This Weavile looks wimpy!"

"Is this real or a practical joke?"

"Is she stupid, scared or both?"

I cringed as I heard those hurtful words. I wasn't a wimp, I was just unsure of myself. Looking up, I saw that the Dragonite had spotted me and hurled a Dragonbreath towards me. Taking advantage of my speed, I dodged it. I then followed it up with Ice Shard, knowing its extreme weakness towards the cold. It unleashed another Dragonbreath, which hit me from behind. I leapt back, but it was too late.

"No...it can't end now..." I murmured as I followed up with another Ice Shard, prompting it to get closer. It flew lower, hitting me with a Wing Attack. That hurt a lot, I must admit, but what mattered is that it now was within my reach to use my best move. I gathered up my energy and hit it with an Ice Punch. It flew back, the cold weakening him.

"Take that!" I snarled as I unleashed a full-powered blizzard on the already weakened dragon. After a while, it fell to the ground, frozen and unconscious.

"Who's chicken now?" I called out to the crowd, who sighed with relief.

"No, definitely not a mistake."

"We were wrong in assuming you were one. We are the chickens."

I beamed with pride, hearing all this. My weird journey did not end up fruitless after all. I ran away before anyone could take a picture of me or keep me in the Palace for any longer. A few hours later, I had booked a flight heading towards my real destination, after all the delays I encountered.

"FINALLY!" I sighed as I plopped down on my first-class airplane seat.

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

says:

Yay! Team Gray!

Spoiler:- At Angie-Scarlet's Mansion:

------------------------------------------------

Spoiler:- The Moon:

------------------------------------------------

Spoiler:- The Red Sea:

-------------------------------------------------

Spoiler:- Battle with 3 Nidoran:

---------------------------------------

Spoiler:- The Great Wall:

-------------------------------

Spoiler:- Buckingham Palace:

--------------------------------

Spoiler:- Mikaela's House:

it turned out WAAAAAAAAAAY too long, so I had to divide it up. :P I should really try to limit myself. Basic form of comic relief.
    Last edited by Pir8Heart; 10th May 2011 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Onomatopoeia sux :(

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

Ends in 7 hours, get those challenges submitted.

1 - Moon
    I wake up and see craters...then i faint due to lack of oxygen and feel my body getting lifted away...
    2 - Red Sea
    i find myself at the end of a sea, so i use ice beam to freeze the water and skate across, occasionally battling wailords.
    3 - Great Wall Of China
    I skate to the great wall of china and try climbing over it, but get major scratches from a bisharp who was guarding it so i use dig and go under it.
    4 - Battle with three Nidorans
    i defeated two but one evolved into nidorina then grabbed a moon stone and evolved again into nidoqueen then hit me to buckingham palace with its tail, breaking a few of my ribs in the process
    5 - Battle with a Dragonite at Buckingham Palace
    in my very weak state, I manage to use blizzard and defeat it before passing out, but not until after it used slam and broke more of my ribs.
        Spoiler:- Signature:

So sorry I'm late.

Moon: I wake up on a strange planet full of craters. I can see Earth to the left. 'Weird', I say to myself. I come across a large cave and look down to see a lot of red eyes staring at me. 'Um...hello?' Suddenly a hoard of Lunatone burst out. The surround me and start to glow.
    'What are you- Poof! I'm gone.

The Red Sea: Splash! I flop into a large sea. The sun is blaring down from above.
    I see a group of Feebas staring at me. I call out to them but they just stare blankly. I splash over to them and say, 'Where am I?' The Feebas suddenly attack. They each grab one of my limbs and pin my to the sand. One calls out and a Slowking appears, it's shell glowing. It shoots a beam at me and I dissapear.

The Great Wall of China: I slam into stone. I look around and see that I am on a wall. A great wall. Some Bidoof are playing in a field. Stupid Bidoof.
    I see a large repulsive Garbodor walking towards me. 'Moo!', it shouts, it's arms stretched out. I think it wants to hug me. I take one step and crash through the floor.

Battle with three Nidoran: I land dazed in some sort of arena. I look up to see three Nidoran glaring at me. Before I can pick myself up, they charge. I rool out of the way and shoot an Energy Ball at them. This make them even madder. I back towards the wall and step on a switch. An chandelier crashes down on top of them. 'Oop' I say before poofing again.

Battle with a Dragonite at Buckingham Palace: I appear in some sort of throne room. 'Buckingham Palace!' I exclaim. The Queen is sitting in the throne looking moody. 'I'm rather bored' she says, 'Send in the Dragonite.' Wow I hate her accent.
    A Dragonite bursts in roaring at me. I run out of the room and trip down the stairs. The Dragonite follows, but gets stuck in the doorway. 'Phew' I say before seeing the angry Abra looking at me. It hits me in the face before teleporting me away. This day isn't going well.
    Last edited by Valoo.; 9th May 2011 at 10:13 PM.
    3DS: 3222-5690-2461

I had school...Hope that it still counts.

560:-Mohawk Man

Moon

I'm flying! Not just floating, but really flying! It's amazing, like a dream! I hope it's not a dream though. That would suck, since flying a great! As a Scrafty, I normally can't fly. But this...this is a moment to remember. I can't believe this is happening. I have to tell my bud at home. I mean, why won't a Metagross be amazed by a flying Scrafty? Right? But first, the contest. I need the money. I need it so bad for my family. Because...I don't want to talk about it. I don't have to, right? I don't. Nope. Nada. I do not have to say it. And I will no-HOLY **** WHAT WAS THAT! I THOUGHT THERE WAS NO LIFE ON THE MOON. HOLY CRAP! And soon enough, the creatures advanced on me. They were...cresent moons? What the h*ll? There are no moons on the moon. Right? Right? I'm right. Yep, I'm definitely correct. THAN WHAT IS FACING ME?!?!?!?!

"Fe fi fo fum. We sense a piece of scum." I knew I had to say something, or else I'll be marked as a weakling. Hm...what to say. I got it. Perfect.

"Cliche much?" Okay, maybe not perfect. The one with a scar down his middle, the leader (I think), floated up to me. It wasn't that reasonable to be scared, as even when they were floating, the tallest came up to the bottom of my mohawk. But I was shaking all over. Then the leader laughed. And laughed. And laughed. I stood confused when he spoke.

"You sir, are very funny. We are Lunatones. And I am the leader." Yep. Guessed it. "And you have made our day. Erm...night."

"You Lunatones are dead when we get through with you. Solrock are so much better than Lunatones." I distinctively heard the Lunatone speak under his breath. I think he said Crap. Than he spoke, with a clear voice.

"Do you really believe you can beat us? We are part rock and you are part fir-"

"WE ARE FRICKIN ROCK PSYCHIC LIKE YOU LOSERS! And we shall launch our attacks now!" A little wet spot appeared under the Lunatone. Was it...Ewwww it was!

"I'll get you out of here," he whispered. Before I got to argue, he teleported me away.

Red Sea

Where the hell am I? Wait...I think. Yes. I'm underwater. How am I breathing? Yes, it's true. I am underwater, yet I'm still breathing. I'm pretty sure that Scrafty are not water types. Strange. The breathing part, not the water type part. Awkward... Anyways, wait...is that a sign? Wow. That's funny. A sign underwater. What does it say?

Welcome to the Red Sea. Ah. I'm in the Red Sea. That is...strange. I shouted for some help. A sea of jellyfish, Tenacruel, appeared. I nodded at them and they took be to the surface. They were trying to tell me something, but I couldn't understand them. Finally, I got it. But it was too late. The geyser already blew me away.

Great Wall of China

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OW!" Landing on stone hurts more than you would think. And you probably think that it hurts. That explains how much it hurt. I eventually got up. I was face to face with a Jynx. Oh damn. My cousin, an Alakazam by the name of Spoonz, told me about a crazy Jynx. It stalked him when he was in the contest.

Damn.

I GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE! I dashed to the other side of the bridge. But apparently she wasn't interested in me. I sighed in content. I turned around...and faced a Magnezone.

"Sir, you were running on the Great Wall. We cannot have that. Sir, I'm sorry, but you must go to jail and wait for your punishment. I hung my head. This wasn't going well. Mom's not going to be proud.

"Yes sir..." And he took me away.

Battle with three Nidoran

I waited in a cell for my punishment, sweating buckets. The judge had told me that my chances weren't that good. That...sounded very bad. This seemed a bad time to live. I just hope that they can send my carcass home whol-

"Get out." What? I was free? As if the Magnezone read my mind, he replied. "You are still in trouble." I hung my head and followed him. I closed my eyes in fear and opened them again. I was standing in front of three Nidorans. Okay..I guess we fight. I began Bulking Up. My body took on a reddish hue. They charged with Horn Attacks and I countered with a Payback. They were sent flying. Than...they fainted? That was too easy. But after, another pokemon came. A Dragonite.

"I KEEL YOU!" Uh...Well, he lifted me up and flew...to Buckingham Palace.

Battle with a Dragonite at Buckingham Palace

I was already Bulked Uped, but I think that the Dragonite Dragon Danced. Uh Oh. He began by letting me go with a Seismic Toss. Ow. Well, I countered with yet another Payback. He dodged. He drew closer and closer...and I used a HADUKEN ICE PUNCH! It wiped him out. VICTORY!
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/b3r2j5.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Bugwarrior View Post
    : THAT'S IT! *turns to Milo* I DON'T WANT YOUR BALLS MILO!
    : o.o
    wifiguest3216: battle plz, no nasty plot, or sword dance, or dragon dance, and u HAVE TO LET me set up bellyzard, and no taunt, or heracross, and NO WEAVILE, and no substitute unless I have it. And dont use that many attacks and NO ROAR or WHIRLWIND. AND IF IM GOING TO LOSE, then quit the fight.
    Back early!

Sorry sorry sorry! I'm so late, I had a very busy weekend and school day!

-Grass Field-
    I looked at the paper with the different destinations writen on it. "Owww, my first solo adventure... I wish master Chiro was here... I'm kinda scared to do this on my own... Be strong Geo! You can do it! Think of the stuff that master Chiro teached you!"
    The top thing on my list was the moon. "The moon! How can I get there! I can't fly yet, I'm not a Golurk yet... wait, Golurk! Yeah, I just visit my home and ask one to bring me to the moon!

-Gogogen Village-
    As I came back in my village I got a warm welcome, I told them about my list with places. I asked around if someone could take me to the moon. But no one I asked had the ability to fly that high. I kinda lost hope there. Until one of them told me that an odd colored Golurk once managed to fly that far, he told me his name was Lerock and that he usually was in the pub.
    So I went to the pub and asked the owner if he saw Lerock. He pointed to an odd colored Golurk that was sitting in the corner.
    "E-e-excuse me sir?" "What is it little one?" he said with a very heavy voice, but it strangely sounded friendly. "What is a little Golett like you doing so late in a pub?" He asked me. "Well..." I replied "I have this list here, I need to go to all these places" He took the list, and started reading it. "Hmmmmm..." No sound was heard for a couple of seconds, like he froze time to think. "The moon" He suddenly spoke. "Haven't been there in a while." "So, you think you can fly me there?" I asked. "FLY YOU THERE!" He voice became deeper, I though I made him angry. "Dear child! I'll gladly fly you there. I wanted to fly there again for years now, but never found reason to actually do that!"
    Phew, what was I relieved, he could take me there! Oh, I am so happy!

We stood outside of the village, looking at the moon. "Come here little fella." Lerock picked me up, just as if I weighted nothing, like a feather. "Hold on little one, we are going as fast as I can fly!" And there we go, up to the moon!

-Space-
    Behind me I could see the Earth getting smaller and smaller. And the moon bigger and bigger.

-The moon-
    We landed on the moon. I looked around me. "Nice place, eh." said Lerock to me. I couldn't believe what I saw. A gray field, full of craters, it was so beautifull. "Wow" I said. "You like it eh, little one, glad that we don't have any need to breath" "I wish master Chiro was here to look at this" I started looking at the earth, trying to see the places where me and Chiro went on adventure. "Master Chiro?" Lerock said. "Oh, that little Cinccino you are adventuring with right." "Uh-huh" I replied to him "I wonder how he is doing on his adventure..." "Don't worry little fella, I bet your friend is just doing fine" "Yeah, now doupt about that..." And yet again it was silence. "So..." I said after a couple of minutes of silence "So what?" lerock said. "How do we get back to Earth?" "Well, If we fly to the Earh, we will burn to death" "WHAT!!!" I was shocked! How can I get back now! "Wait... How did you get back to Earth Lerock?" "Well, you see what those are?" He pointed his finger, and in the distance saw some small crecent moons flying. "Wait, are those.." "Indeed, those are Lunatone, they can teleport us back." "Even to one of the places on my list?" "Everywhere on our fine Earth Little fella" We walked closer to the Lunatone.
    "Eyyyyyy! Rocky fellas, how've you been?" It looked like as if Lerock and the Lunatone were great friends. "The little fella and I need to get back to roundy roundy blue blue." The lunatone seemded to understand him. "Could you send me to my village please, just like last time. And could you send little one to one of these places" He showed them the list. And suddenly the Lunatone started to glow! "Hold on little fella you'll be heading to one of your places!" And then.... a big white flash!

-???-
    "W-Where am I?" I said. I looked around me, I could see clouds...
    Wait... Clouds! I tried to turn myself. And there, looking down, I saw a sea!

-Red Sea-
    With a loud sound I fell in the water. I treid to swim up, but I was too heavy, and fell deeper and deeper. "O no!" I though. "I'm going to drown! I'm going to die here!"
    Wait a sec.......... of course! I don't need to breath, I just easily walk to the shore. I was walking for an hour now, no sign of any land. Owwww, when do I get on land! I heard a loud rumble. "Wh-wh-what is that!" I turbed around, and saw a big black shodow rushing towards me! "AAAA! What is that" Now that the shadow got closer, I saw what it was! It was a gigantic Gyarados. It tried to eat me! I clossed my eyes, waiting to swallowed... Nothing happened and started to look around. It seemed that I was too big to fit in the Gyarados' mouth. I was stuck! "Oh well, I'm still alive" The Gyarados started swimming at an tremendous speed!

After a few minutes I started to see some signs of land! The Gyarados started to swim towards the surface. and there, I saw land. And on that land I saw a great wall. "Could this...Could this be one of the places on my list!"
    The Gyarados spit me out, I was send flying towards the land. The feeling I had now was unbelievable. It felt like I was flying on my own!

-Beach of China-
    "Whaaaaaoooooo!" I screamed as I was getting closer to the ground. And with a big and loud crash I hit the ground. "Wow, it's there! The Great wall of China!" I started to walk towards the wall, then I heard something. "Hey you big bully!" I turned around, and there I saw three small Nidoran. "Look what you did you big bully!" I looked at the place where I crashed, and there I saw a sand castle...well... what was left of it... "How dare you to do that to our catsle, we've been working on it the whole morning" One of the Nidoran shouted. "Sorry, I didn't meant to do that." "Yeah yeah! Now you're going to pay for it!" The three Nidoran started to charge towards me. I was scared, and put my hands before my eyes. I heard some "thuds". I removed my hands from my eyes. I saw three little Nidoran poking me with their horns. "Are you tired yet you big bully" One of them said. "Well..." I replied "I don't feel...." BAM! The ground shooked! "What is this! An Earthquake?" "Daddy!" The three Nidoran shouted. I turned around, and saw a big mad Nidoking heading my way. "What are you three doing now!" It looked like I was not the reason he was mad about. One of the Nidoran said with a scared voice"H-h-h-he destroyed our s-s-s-sand castle." "And that is a reason to attack that Golett!!!!" The three Nidoran started to shake of fear. "Sorry if any of my bows where of any harm to you"The Nidoking said to me. "Oh no sir! They didn't do me any harm at all!" "Good to hear that." he said that with a smile on his face. "And you three!" His happy face quickly turnes into a frown. "You three go head back to your mom!" The three Nidoran ran as quick as their little feet could. "can I do anything for you?" The Nidoking asked me. "Well actually" I showed him the list. "I still need to go to one place, but I don't know to get there" "Hmmm, let me think" The Nidoking said. "Aha! There are some Xatu on the wall there, they may can help you" "Ok, thank you sir" I said to him. And I headed of toward the wall.

-Great wall of China-
    "Phew, wow, bluh, I'm beated. This wall is gigantic! Where are those Xatu?" I said with an exhausted voice. "You were seeking for us?" I quickly trned around, and I saw three Xatu standing right in front of me. "How did you..." The Xatu interupted me. "You seek the way towards a castle, don't you." All three of the Xatu said to me. "Yeah, but how did you..." "Knew that? Little child, we know everything and posses great pshychic powers. Just tell us if you want to go there now." I was shoched that the three Xatu knew what I did here. "Yes I want to...." "Shhhhhh" The Xatu said to me. "No more words."
    The three Xatu started to surround me, each folding their wings and looking up. "Now, go you shall" The three Xatu suddenly shout. "Wow, hey! What's happening!" And with a bright flash everything around me disapeared.

-???-
    Again, I was somewhere. Again, I clould see clouds. I tried to turn around. But before I could I already hit something, and I heard a loud crash!

-Buckingham Palace-
    I was blacked out for some time, but when I could see again, I saw a palace... with a big hole in it! "Oh my! Did I do that!" I said to myself.
    "Yes! Yes you did! You little hooligan! In the distance I saw a big Dragonite heading towards me. He was wearing some kind of uniform, it looked like he was a police or something like that. Suddenly th Dragonite spread his wings and came flying towards me. "Hiya! Take this you little terrorist" He kept attacking me with an Aqua tail attack. I was lucky to dodge most of them. But after I dodged a lot of them I got hit by one. I went flying and hit a wall.
    "Now tell me! Who send you here!" The dragonite yelled to me. I tried to talk, but was hurt a lot by that Aqua Tail attack. "I-I-I-I-I-I was teleported here...." "Teleported?" "Yes..... I needed to visit some places.... I got teleported here by some Xatu....." "Where were you first?" The Dragonite asked me. "The Great wall of China" "Wow. All the way over there! Unbelievable.... wait, how don't I knew you just flew up, trying to attack the palace." "I'm not a Golurk yet, I'm unable to learn Fly yet." I replied. "Oh well, that makes sense." And again, for the third time on this adventure. There was an absolute silence. Then the Dragonite said to me "Well, sorry that I attacked you. What's your name?" "Don't worry about that, you just were doing your job. My name is Geo." "Ey Geo, my name is officer Dright. You are heavily wounded from that Aqua tail. Come rest at my place, my shift will be over in a minute. So I can take you there" "That's very kind of you officer Dright." "Don't worry, it's the least I can do for you now." Officer Dright smilled.

-Officer Dright's house-
    Officer Dright placed me in a bed. "Here you go. All you should be doing now is rest. Tell me if I can do something for you?" Dright said to me. "My list. Can I have my list?" "Oh, sure he you go." Officer Dright gave me my list. "And a pen please." "Sure, let's see" Officer Dright went through the whole house, in search for a pen. "Here it is!" "Thank you." "Anything else?" Dright asked me. "No, no I'm fine, thank you officer Dright." And with that officer Dright closed the door of the room. I looked at the list. I've vistited every place that was on the list. And checked them all with the pen officer Dright gave me. It was late, and suddenly I fell asleep. Dreaming about what I did on this adventue
    Last edited by Dracoste; 9th May 2011 at 10:40 PM.
    The absence of fear does not mean the presence of courage…
    Merely a lack of brains…

Gave you an extra day, the challenge is now over. Results up in one hour.

I'm so pumped!
    *eats a ham sandwich*

Just a small note that in the future there will be less time to do challenges, etc.

I shall be prepared for quick submissions!

(filler since I am probably the only one awake)

I hate time zones, its about midnight here and the results and stiff are about to be up
    "Strong Pokemon.
    Weak Pokemon.
    That is only the selfish perception of people.
    Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

Hello contestants. You all had to do a challenge which involved five courses in preperation for the major mega challenge in two months. The winning couple today will receive a eight point advantage at the Point Meter, and also have the power to choose one of the four lowest scoring couples to receive a four point disadvantage in the Point Meter. Due to security reasons, I will not disclose the scores, however, I will rank the teams -

You were judged on the quality of your challenge, and not on how long it was, as well as on when you submitted your challenge. The couple in 13th place is:

13th & 12th - Indigo & Black Team
    11th - Yellow Team
    10th - Green Team
    9th - Blue Team
    8th - Pink Team
    7th - Sky Blue Team
    6th - White Team
    5th - Purple Team
    4th - Brown Team
    3rd - Orange Team
    2nd - Gray Team
    1st - Red Team

Congratulations red team, you have one this season's first challenge; Azaru and Candeli! You have also won an eight point advantage. Unfortunetly, you do need to give the four point disadvantage to one of the following teams: Indigo, Black, Yellow or Green. Please both make your decision, then PM me your answer with a reason.

Note that I will send out the week one interview and quiz in a few days as I'm leaving on the 12th, and I'll be back by the 16/17th so that'll give you enough time to finish those two pieces. Then after that's done, we'll get the Point Meter to see how many points you have this week and one couple will be sent home.

: Phew. I got accepted. I was really scared that I might've not lived when Rei got through with me...
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/b3r2j5.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Bugwarrior View Post
    : THAT'S IT! *turns to Milo* I DON'T WANT YOUR BALLS MILO!
    : o.o
    wifiguest3216: battle plz, no nasty plot, or sword dance, or dragon dance, and u HAVE TO LET me set up bellyzard, and no taunt, or heracross, and NO WEAVILE, and no substitute unless I have it. And dont use that many attacks and NO ROAR or WHIRLWIND. AND IF IM GOING TO LOSE, then quit the fight.
    Back early!

Wow, we actually made it Mikaela! You know, even though you ditched me.

Eighth place? Well, me and John flew under the radar, but just you wait! You'll see the REAL Team Pink!

*launches pink Fireworks into sky*

I'm back, baby.

There! See, the red team is above all others at this point.

(Gonna make decision later - Azaru/FireTypeLover isn't online.)
    on a hiatus at the moment.

Im pretty pumped with 4th place!!
    "Strong Pokemon.
    Weak Pokemon.
    That is only the selfish perception of people.
    Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

Woo. 10th Place. Go Green Team.

3DS FC: 2809-7376-8417

Well Pete, looks like we did pretty decent!
    Yay for orange team!!!

But we are going to have to watch out for red team.
    Last edited by Sir DJ; 11th May 2011 at 4:09 AM.

Well, I guess it didn't turn out so bad. Perhaps if I focused a tad less on comic relief...anyway,

Why, 2nd place ain't half bad! Yay for Gray!

Angie, I didn't ditch you. I was supposed to head over to your place!

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Ya! I'm happy with 4th place too! Go Brown Team!!
    Claims
    Pokemon - Marshtomp
    Movie - Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan
    TV Show - Dragon Ball Z Kai
    Favorite Video Game Character - Goku - Dragon Ball series
    Video Game - New Super Mario Bros DS

Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast