Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Yamamoto's Twitter

Default Yamamoto's Twitter

http://twitter.com/#!/satoshi_swalot

So yeah, here's Satoshi Yamamoto's twitter account. I can't read Japanese, so is anybody interested in translating? I can definitely tell that some of them are Pokemon related.

Also, satoshi_swalot. ^-^ I love this guy.

(edit)

And here's Hidenori Kusaka's:

http://twitter.com/#!/k_hidenori_
    Last edited by TheViolentTomboy; 5th May 2011 at 2:10 AM.
    Where'd I put my mallet?

amusing how he uses the English name of an often overlooked Pokemon (or maybe not so overlooked; Pokesho had some obsession with its pre-evolved form for a while). Anyway, I don't know if there's anything in particular you want translated. I rarely follow Twitters as is, and considering these are updated often, there's no way in hell I'm gonna sit here and type out everything he says into our language. For whatever it's worth, though, he did say that he just finished drawing the San'you Gym battle on May 3.

Yup, classes again. I'm gonna be at this for a while.

I translate for #Pocketmonsters (just because I know Japanese does not make me Japanese, stop PMing me).

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato-san View Post
    amusing how he uses the English name of an often overlooked Pokemon (or maybe not so overlooked; Pokesho had some obsession with its pre-evolved form for a while). Anyway, I don't know if there's anything in particular you want translated. I rarely follow Twitters as is, and considering these are updated often, there's no way in hell I'm gonna sit here and type out everything he says into our language. For whatever it's worth, though, he did say that he just finished drawing the San'you Gym battle on May 3.
    Cool! Hey, didn't Corocoro Ichiban become monthly with last months issue?

That means three a month now, right?

For every month since he started tweeting, Yamamoto has changed his background to different concept art pieces. I've been able to save two of them:

Does anyone have earlier ones saved, by chance?
    Do a barrel roll!

These are both official accounts. Kusaka posted his on the official Pokémon Special website a few months back.
    Do a barrel roll!

One tweet says something about Pokemon Fan. It was a brief glimpse though. I followed both already, in addition to Sugimori XD

This is the start of a brand new journey...

FF.Net +
    PB + DA + Blog

I love how they follow each other and they're the only people to do so.
    After 12 years of being a Pokemon fan, I'm officially quitting the fandom. This is not a rage quit and it has nothing to do with the Pokemon franchise. It's also NOT a sudden decision - I've planned it for months but I decided to stay a true, active Pokemon fan until the very last day. The reason for my leave is the fact that I'm starting my studies at the Uni and I decided that it's a perfect moment to move on with my life. I'll never forget all these awesome years and Pokemon will always be a part of my childhood memories. Goodbye friends! Thank you.

And if I'm ever back, I'm never back for good.

I honestly thought this was going to be Yamamoto from Reborn Twitter. Don't ask me why...

Quote Originally Posted by JB2448 View Post
    For every month since he started tweeting, Yamamoto has changed his background to different concept art pieces. I've been able to save two of them:

Does anyone have earlier ones saved, by chance?
    The background looks awesome. I wish I could read kanji to know what he writes on his twitter.

I laughed at quite a few tweets XD he said he's gotten a headache from drawing Hiyappu and Baoppu (Panpour and Pansear) after drawing the battle in Sanyou. Another was how he had to design Cris before they started HGSS arc and show it to Netkun, and of course including Gold and Silver's designs. Also a tweet from April says he drew a 4koma. Damn I would want to see it B(

Oh, and another one said how he drew Minaki (Eusine) too flamboyantly and (can't read who) told him to tone it down and make him more normal. Before that he was saying that Matsuba (Morty) is difficult to draw him in proportion to the angles.

Okay, enough reading for today. He seems to be going back to the earlier chapters. Seen chapter 129 Vs Kirinriki being tweeted ._.

That's by the way, for Yamamoto =3

For Hidenori...

Strange. He said there will be an entire volume for Crystal??? OAO

I give up. It's Crys, Crys, Crys and more Crys tweets. Says she has a Shinboru with a star mark. Which is a Sigilyph. Shocking, because Sigilyph is an Isshu Pokemon. Also the GSC trio is based on 'Golden Sun', 'Silver Moon' and 'Crystal Star' which IMO suits their personalities a lot.
    Last edited by kawaii serebii; 9th May 2011 at 10:22 AM.

FF.Net +
    PB + DA + Blog

Quote Originally Posted by kawaii serebii View Post
    I laughed at quite a few tweets XD he said he's gotten a headache from drawing Hiyappu and Baoppu (Panpour and Pansear) after drawing the battle in Sanyou. Another was how he had to design Cris before they started HGSS arc and show it to Netkun, and of course including Gold and Silver's designs. Also a tweet from April says he drew a 4koma. Damn I would want to see it B(

Oh, and another one said how he drew Minaki (Eusine) too flamboyantly and (can't read who) told him to tone it down and make him more normal. Before that he was saying that Matsuba (Morty) is difficult to draw him in proportion to the angles.

Okay, enough reading for today. He seems to be going back to the earlier chapters. Seen chapter 129 Vs Kirinriki being tweeted ._.

That's by the way, for Yamamoto =3

For Hidenori...

I give up. It's Crys, Crys, Crys and more Crys tweets. Says she has a Shinboru with a star mark. Which is a Sigilyph. Shocking, because Sigilyph is an Isshu Pokemon. Also the GSC trio is based on 'Golden Sun', 'Silver Moon' and 'Crystal Star' which IMO suits their personalities a lot.
    Eh? A Siglpyh? She's in Unova?

I smell a cameoooooooo!

An entire volume of Crystal? I'm ok with that.

An entire volume for Crys? I'm with lolipiece; I'm super okay with that! It's nice to see them give so much attention to her, but I have to wonder why and what she's could be doing in Isshu...
    90% of pokemon fans hate/dislike Pikachu, if you are one of the 10% who don't, copy and paste this in your signature (started by Rukario907)
    ~Treasure Fighter (Kiyomaro's Theme)~ and Fuji Syuusuke ~Claimed

My Journey Log of Pokemon White
    Warning: General jerkiness and sarcasm abound. Of course, spoilers as well.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Eh? A Siglpyh? She's in Unova?
    Not necessarily, she could have Sigilyph with her to fight the Team Rocket Generals the way Blue had a Snubull in reserve during the Yellow Arc for fighting the Elite 4. Still, it'd be cool to see her in Unova as well.

I agree that a volume devoted to Crystal would be awesome. She's one of my favorite characters.

A volume devoted to Crystal? I wonder what it'd be about.... but I'm totally coool with it!

Sigilyph.....could this mean Crystal's got a contact in Unova? Maybe Emerald went there, or say another Pokedex holder?
    Why do n00bs exist? Find out by pressing Ctrl+W!

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_one386
    I'd squeak, too, and I'm merely a year older than she is. Hey, and 18 year olds squeal, too. :P I know I do.

Eighteen year olds actually squeal in USA. IT'S A CONSPIRACY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD USING SQUEALS OF EIGHTEEN YEAR OLDS!

Credits to Gladeshadow!

[IMG]http://i46.*******.com/mmxlg.png[/IMG]
    Exploting the AI like never before!

My OT fanfic: Fighting The Shadows

Oh, and another one said how he drew Minaki (Eusine) too flamboyantly and (can't read who) told him to tone it down and make him more normal.
    Pfft seriously? Eusine is one of the most flamboyant characters in the series! Whoever told him that didn't play the games, did they?
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

In response to the Crystal volume, the phrase could mean both 'volume' or 'chapter'. My bad. I checked with someone last night who said it could be either U_U

Blackjack>> too flamboyantly can seen seen as downright ghey. So maybe that's why =3= but I think the HGSS Eusine is flamboyant enough, after being toned down. Imagine how he would look like before
    Last edited by kawaii serebii; 10th May 2011 at 10:00 AM.

FF.Net +
    PB + DA + Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Gabbiani View Post
    Pfft seriously? Eusine is one of the most flamboyant characters in the series! Whoever told him that didn't play the games, did they?
    I've always thought that honour went to Tucker from the Battle Dome...

A volume dedicated to Crys you say? Well it wouldn't be the first time she got a volume all to herself. And your saying she has a Sigilyph? Well this certainly changes some things. If this is true I wonder if she's been to Unova, she is the catcher after all. It could be the possible gate between HGSS and BW.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Crystal with a Sigilyph definitely sounds awesome, especially if we can see her in Unova. And an entire Crystal volume sounds exciting too!

Kinda unrelated, but have Crystal's pigtails always faced back that way?

Yay a volume for Crys only I would love to read it and a Sigiliph as her Pokemon I would love to see that too. Again Kusaka surprises us and doesn't disappointed us. GOGOGO

Quote Originally Posted by @lexf@npokemon View Post
    Kinda unrelated, but have Crystal's pigtails always faced back that way?
    I believe so.

A lot more to respond to in this thread, but will do so later.~
    "But sometimes I have to ask myself this question. It's true that to us his imaginings are nothing but the inventions of a busy mind. But to him, there simply is no other reality. Furthermore he is happy there.

So why, I ask myself, why in the name of healing him must we drag him painfully into the world of our own reality?"

~Doctor's memo, from Silent Hill 2

Quote Originally Posted by TheViolentTomboy View Post
    http://twitter.com/#!/satoshi_swalot

So yeah, here's Satoshi Yamamoto's twitter account. I can't read Japanese, so is anybody interested in translating? I can definitely tell that some of them are Pokemon related.

Also, satoshi_swalot. ^-^ I love this guy.

(edit)

And here's Hidenori Kusaka's:

http://twitter.com/#!/k_hidenori_
    Google Translator...

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Satori View Post
    Google Translator...
    Which is a terrible translator and you should never try and use it to seriously translate something...

Anything with Crystal would make me happy as a clam. <333

But I pray not with Lyra's outfit. It's just so non-complimentary...for anyone.

There are lot's of mentions of Crys in Hidenori's account. And a volume with Crys in it sounds interesting.

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast