Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's the strongest dex holder?

Default Who's the strongest dex holder?

I'm juz thinking that who's the strongest dex holder. As I think there are 4 who is strong nearly each other. They are Red, Green(male), Gold and Silver. In manga dex, their pokemon level is close enough each other. What's your thought?
    Pikachu that can surf? Yeah, there's only one. That's my Pika!

I'd say Red is the strongest dex holder. He was the first one after all.

I'll say red, followed closely by the others
    I have claimed

Kind of a hard question to answer nowadays. I could easily see black holding his own against red with his reshiram. Gold could do a decent job too.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Red, no doubts in my mind. Most of the dex holders are good trainers though, hence them being dex holders.

To bad we can't stack lack-two or x up yet since they seem to have potential. Dia could do well against red if reg wanted to fight.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Red. He is the Battler after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    I'd say Red is the strongest dex holder. He was the first one after all.
    Er... No. Red was the second. Green was the first Dex owner.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    To bad we can't stack lack-two or x up yet since they seem to have potential. Dia could do well against red if reg wanted to fight.
    Could Dia really stand a chance against Red? I mean sure he has Regigigas, but I don't think that Pokemon would be enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Could Dia really stand a chance against Red? I mean sure he has Regigigas, but I don't think that Pokemon would be enough.
    He would stand a chance but I'm not quite sure he could win. Diamond is good a making observations and coming up with out-of-the-box strategies (a trait that gets you far is the Pokespe universe).

Edit: A interesting match with Dia would be Dia vs Gold. I'd pay to see that.
    Last edited by diakyu; 5th April 2014 at 9:39 PM.

Emerald is a strong nomination. And if Latias-Latios comeback to him then . . .

It's hard to tell these days. I mean if you are just going by levels then Red is obviously the strongest. Achievement wise, that's another story. Several of the younger Dexholders have done just as much as Red if not more. Just throwing that out there. Green, Silver, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Pearl, Platinum, and Black could all make a run for strongest Dexholder too.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Yep. I personally think red.we didn't know that how will lack-two and X do. Though, they only have one pokemon yet.

I said Red, because he is the most representative.

I think Ruby is also strong, though his team in game is not up to much XD. Gold, too, though he has a Togekiss now.

Emerald and Platinum also have a certain strength, in particular Emerald, he may have been defeated Red.

And Blue has used her cute team catch the three birds, though her intelligence is more prominent.

Lack-two and X, they have only one Pokemon each. So this is difficult to make comments.

i'll probably say red because he is ash in the anime.

Quote Originally Posted by raigeki333 View Post
    i'll probably say red because he is ash in the anime.
    Red is not Ash. And if he were that wouldn't make him the strongest, it would actually take him off my strongest Dexholder list if he were Ash. Red is 100% consistent.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I could see Black as the strongest. Having to train in order to use a Legendary and he did have a Braviary at the start of his journey.
    Last edited by JetshipperKekkaishi; 21st April 2014 at 2:34 AM.

Obviously Red.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

I'm going to say Dia. Mainly because of the one fast shot razor leaf that he came up with.

He also has Regigigas and Rotom on his team. If he would just evolve his munchlax though it could make him a big threat.

Or Ruby and Sapphire since they had to go under special training with themselves and their Pokemon to get the orbs out of them to control them and to join in the huge groudon and Kyogre fight.
    Last edited by Shayminslicker; 8th April 2014 at 3:59 AM.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Red is Ash's counterpart. But he's more stronger than Ash. I can say that Pokespe Red and Pokemon Origins Red is the best counterpart after all.

Like always, Red. He is amazing.
    ASB | TPC | TCD
    Claimed Typhlosion.

I would definitely say Red. He did win the Pokemon League over Blue and Green, after all. He's the champion.
    Check out my fanfiction.net account here! https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5219249/FanaticLAguy06

I would propose that Ruby COULD be the strongest if he put his mind and focus into it. As it stands, he is still ONE of the strongest. I personally think that Dia has a battling skill equal to Red and a little more overall knowledge. His drawback is his Pokemon's lack of speed and his food obsession, but he still has an overall very strong team and is an incredible trainer, having been put in almost as difficult situations as Red and winning. (Remember the E4?) I would put Dia just ahead of Red and have Ruby and Yellow (Beat Lance with like a lv 40 team) vying for the next position
    Last edited by RealMrGame10; 9th May 2014 at 3:48 PM.

^Sworn Metalhead made that and is pretty cool^
    Quote Originally Posted by Doodlebug
    Giovanni x Mudkip = new OTP
    I CLAIM BIDOOF! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    I've also claimed the Scion of Legend, Owain! JUSTICE!

Yeall I'll go with Red as the strongest

but imo Yellow is being underrated, she can heal and when mad her pokemon lvl's skyrocket to the 80's her only drawback is her team is lackluster imo.
    my friend code

2337 -4213 - 9464

Definitely Red, he is definitely the strongest.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast