Thread: Lacktwo, Whittwo's Teams?

Default Lacktwo, Whittwo's Teams?

Hello there. This summer I'm gonna start a pokemon fan-comic that our Dex Holders are main characters. I think I will focus on Unova DHs but.. well, we have no idea what team B2W2 would have, since BW2 saga has jus had 1 volume. I can choose the pokemon myself but.. wel.. better use the pokemon that they may definitely have

So this is idea for some pokemon in Lacktwo's and Whitto's final team

Lacktwo:
    - Samurott: The starter
    - Genesect: The one he caught. A legendary(?) may be too much for a DH but since Dia has Regigigas and Black has reshiram, wynaut?
    - Arcanine: My friend's idea and I think this is a good choice
    - Lucario: My friend's idea too, it seems that he likes the animated trailer of BW2 game. I dont think Lacktwo would have Lucario but.. well, whatever
    - Weavile: yeah
    * I dont think he would have Zekrom

Whittwo:
    - Amoongus: Her very first pokemon
    - Gigi/Tepig/Emboar(?): Since white has Grass-type and Y has water-type, Whittwo MUST have the fire-type aka Tepig. I think she would have Gigi. N may give her that pokemon
    - Zorua/Zoroark(?): N's Pokemon and better give it to Whittwo to Lacktwo. She may take care of it till she met N again. and do you know, in the preview pages of vol53 in vol52, it said that zorua would appear

I have no idea about the rest and I'm bad at choosing too so I'll leave it to you =^= btw I think they may have one or two pokemon from previous generation

So what's your oppinions? Tell me and thanks a lot for reading this I cherish them all
    My Top Favorite Pokemon

Genesect won't be used. Lack-Two handed it to his boss(es) and the International Police have restrained it.

I'd like Lack-Two to befriend Keldeo in some way and help it find its mentors (frozen under the deep blue sea).
    Gigi will most likely go to Whi-Two as I think it may get bored of being a BW cast member again. Then if Lack-Two and Whi-Two battle alongside each other we'd get the Dewott-Tepig tag team to complement Servine-Oshawott (White and Bianca) and Pignite-Snivy (Black and Cheren)
    Zorua which N left behind, I think will follow Gigi then join Lack-Two's team and evolve into Zoroark... then return to N at the end of the chapter
    Dewott and Foongus will remain unevolved, unfortunately.

Overall I'd like the teams to be:
    Lack-Two: Dewott, Zoroark (temp), Keldeo (temp)
    Whi-Two: Gigi, Foongus, Ferroseed, Emolga (since it seems mandatory for a dexholder to own an electric rodent - that probably also means Dedenne goes to Y)

Those two dexholders set to have the least complete rosters in Pokespe yet
    Last edited by shawn_o1; 29th March 2015 at 5:09 PM.

I think it is possible for Lack-Two to catch a Lucario. We've had Dex Holders who have caught pokemon from previous Generations. Plus, I was disappointed that no dex holder from the Sinnoh trio caught one so my biggest wish is that at least one dex holder ends up with the Aura pokemon

I think the final teams will be like this

Lack-two: Samurott, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion

Whittwo: Amoonguss, Emboar, and Meloetta, Zoroark

Reasons I think are because Lack-two is the perfect candidate for those pokemon because he is a cop and the Swords of Justice are basically the same thing in the pokemon and Meloetta was mention in volume 51 as missing so i think it will make another appearance.

Lack-Two: Samurott, Whimsicott, Crustle, Gliscor, Magnezone, Mienshao.

Whi-Two: Amoonguss, Gigi (I highly doubt it'll evolve), Zoroark (from N), Emolga (gotta have patterns), Audino (I guess), Glaceon (not exactly had the best screentime).

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon.Manga View Post
    I think the final teams will be like this

Lack-two: Samurott, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion

Whittwo: Amoonguss, Emboar, and Meloetta, Zoroark

Reasons I think are because Lack-two is the perfect candidate for those pokemon because he is a cop and the Swords of Justice are basically the same thing in the pokemon and Meloetta was mention in volume 51 as missing so i think it will make another appearance.
    all of musketeers in one team..? then fans would scream out: "KUSAKA Why you buff him too much?!??"
    Highly doubt Meloetta would appear again, cuz in BW2 poster it doesnt appear.. (and neither Victini)

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Lack-Two: Samurott, Whimsicott, Crustle, Gliscor, Magnezone, Mienshao.

Whi-Two: Amoonguss, Gigi (I highly doubt it'll evolve), Zoroark (from N), Emolga (gotta have patterns), Audino (I guess), Glaceon (not exactly had the best screentime).
    these teams seem possible though I'm not pretty sure about Audino, Glaceon and Magnezone.

My friend said Lacktwo might have a metang (near giant chasm) but in my oppinion, he would have a ditto instead as an international police he really need something for disguising right? (nah Looker, not your stupid mask (/"w")/ )
    And what if... all of whi-two's pokemon are N's pokemon? (or one of them may be wild)
    Last edited by Phyllocactus; 31st March 2015 at 4:04 AM.
    My Top Favorite Pokemon

"all of musketeers in one team..? then fans would scream out: "KUSAKA Why you buff him too much?!??"
    Highly doubt Meloetta would appear again, cuz in BW2 poster it doesnt appear.. (and neither Victini)"

I don't think its overkill because Green caught the legendary birds, Diamond has Regigigas and Black has Reshiram. Their is also the matter of Team Plasma owning the Kami Trio and musketeers would be the perfect force to counter them in battle so I think he might caught to teach them human are not as bad and have Keldeo protect unova by himself.

I guess you are right about about Meloetta maybe Saswbuck instead

There is also the fact that the 3 musketeers will lose their homes so I think they would be a good fit for lack-two and I also think the final two will be crustle and ferrothorn.

Not huge on Lacktwo having a Lucario personally, otherwise all good.