Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Pokemon Special Character?

Default Favorite Pokemon Special Character?

I notice there isn't a thread like this here, so I might as well make one! Who is your favorite Pokemon Special character or Dex Holder?

Red
    Green
    Blue
    Yellow
    Gold
    Silver
    Crystal
    Ruby
    Sapphire
    Emerald
    Diamond
    Pearl
    Platinum
    Black
    White

So far, mine are Yellow, Red, Crystal, Black, and White.

Red: Unlike Ash, he actually has some sense, actually develops, can be smart when he wants to be, and isn't dumb like a sack of bricks, like Ash is! Plus my hatred for another character made me appreciate Red more.

Yellow: I'm surprised by the amount of people who hate her, and even more so by the fact that people call her a Mary Sue or accuse her of being perfect when I've seen lots of evidence that proves she's not. But I like her for both her charms and faults. She's sweet, kind, cheery, a little shy, but strong willed, smart in some areas and not so much in others, determined, doesn't always solve problems for everyone, she knows what she wants, tries to get herself and her Pokemon out of any situation by any means necessary, and even though she doesn't like fighting, she knows not everyone will agree with her and will fight if she has to.

Crystal: I only just got to her arc, but already she's growing on me. Heck, IMHO, she's pretty much the only interesting character in GSC (I FREAKING HATE THE CRAP OUT OF GOLD!!! Kinda meh on Silver though). She's kind, strong, intensely determined and devoted, bossy, speaks her mind, knows what she wants, and at times suffers from distress after something bad happens.

Black: He looks like an idiot hero and acts like it, but he's actually not. He's INTENSELY focused on his dream and will do anything to achieve it, though not at the expense of his friends. He actually develops, is actually SMART, he tries his best, and if he's called out on something, he'll make up for it and be humble about it. Seriously, he's WAAAY better than Gold!

White: Sure she's not an action girl like the others, but she has other strengths to make up for that, like supervising the entire Pokemon Musical from scratch. Plus she's smart and knows when to back off and when to speak her mind.

So who are your favorite characters?
    Pokemon Black Name: Teito
    Pokemon Black FC: 3869 6814 1896

E-Mail Address: firechick25@gmail.com (in case these forums keep getting messed up)
    Pokemon White 2 Name: Serena
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 5072 2733 1563

Pokemon Black 2 Name: Lyra
    Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4771 6442 6877

Pokemon X Name: Rochelle
    FC: 3754-7778-5065
    Friend Safari: Ice
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Bergmite, Snover, Cloyster

I have a UT Male Shiny Foongus for trade if anyone wants it! It's in my White 2 game!

Yellow. I really like her team, like her Top Percentage Raticate and Dodrio, and Omaster. Her powers are cool, and it actually has a limit where she can't spam it. She's definitely far from a Mary Sue in my opinion and definitely not the most Mary Sue-ish character from Specials by any means. Also, I love her personalities.

Hmm... Coming after that would be Diamond I guess. He just seems to be able to stomach anything that comes at him (in term of words/treatment) yet he has his own determination. And his manzai acts with Pearl are pretty entertaining sometimes.

I like Platinum too. I really like her development over DPPt, where she opened up to the people around her and stop treating everyone as commoners all the time.

I'm pretty much neutral to the other characters. I don't like some characters while some 'neutral' characters stand out a bit more, like Red, but not enough to warrant a 'favorite' mention xD

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Gold. He's the best.
    Fanfiction.Net account; DeviantArt account

Contact me here or in those sites to keep me motivated for this fic. Several chapters are already concluded, but there's still a LONG way to go. I want to be sure I'll finish this thing before I start publishing it.

Spoiler:- http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/355/f/f/my_pokemon_teams_by_tomnamikaze-d6y3n4h.png:

Genuinely I don't think there is a main character I don't like so far, but if I had to choose my favourite I'd go with Red, what a guy. Would love to see him now, even though he'd probably be pushing 30

Its gotta be between gold, silver, and sapphire.......haha I chose all the cool guy characters XD And I'm a girl.
    Friend Code
    4725-8753-8888

*Points at avatar*

Actually, Pearl wasn't always my favourite. My favourite was originally Gold and I thought he would always stay as my favourite dexholder because he was just too funny in the G/S/C arc. He was the reason I could sit through that arc because it was one of my least favourite arcs. When I started the Diamond and Pearl arc I thought the characters were decent but they didn't become my favourites. When I continued the arc I actually felt very connected with Pearl because he's a lot like myself in terms of personality(Though I wish I had his determination because I give up far too easily). Sure enough he tied with Gold as my favourite dexholder. After I finished the D/P/P arc he actually became my top favourite dexholder with Gold in second.
    Current Shiny Hunt:
    Pokemon Pearl

COMPLETE: 7062 Soft Resets

Crys is my fave. I love her design, her personality, her pokemon...everything. I also love Blue (male), Green (female), Silver, Sapphire, Platinum, and White. :>

Yellow

There's nothing better than a hat-wearing, fishing rod wielding chick, who pretends she's a boy. Wilton was pretty cool too, being a normal trainer class made into a proper character

Also TOP PERCENTAG...- *is shot*

I coulda sworn I'd already made one..

Crystal. No further questions.
    If anyone wants to contact me, they can do so at the following sites, under the corresponding name.

Deviantart; XadhoomFanboy.
    Pojo; Xadhoom.
    FF.Net; Zero.Slash.One.
    Serebii Forums; Xadhoom.
    Youtube; Xadhoom Xado.
    MangaFox; Xadhoom.

I swear I didn't mean to kill that thread! Or the other one! Or any of the twenty-fifty threads I've killed. It was pure luck!

The list needs to be updated.

Lack-two? Whi-two? X? Y?

Though I love all the dex holders except platinum maybe, Crys, Gold and Silver would actually be my favorite. Wally, though not a dex holder anymore, ties with gold for my favorite male dex holders
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead/Skarm for any banner I put up! Skarm for this one!
    Get yours from

Sapphire has and always will be my favorite.
    BIG Marvel fan(Especially of Spider-Man) and proud of it.

Gold, hands down.
    I actually love all the three Johto Pokedex owners equally, but it was Gold which I liked first.
    He can be silly and all, yeah, but I find that aspect rather adorable.

red by far is my best, but Lol why the hate for ash?? blame the pokemon company for what they did to him, red is a smart character and developed yeh but liking red more because he is better than some other character seems so weird
    Last edited by ALL OMNI 0; 7th November 2013 at 11:42 AM.

Sapphire.
    As the manga in which she appears was the only one I read (and a little bit from Black and White), I'd say it's pretty normal. Sapphire is so unique, so original, so pretty, how can someone not love her ?
    « From a vague lineage
    Comes a hand that will reach toward a light. » *

Sapphire. She's so sassy, and she's such a strong girl. Super badass, too.

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.

I think for me it'd be Silver, Gold or Pearl. ^.^ Dia comes in close too.

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Diamond. Looker.
    FC: 5129-0355-4526 Name: Blu

Pm your FC.

Type: Flying (Has Hoothoot, Spearow, and Hawlucha.)

Black's devotion to his dream is frankly inspiring, while the Johto dex-holders are equally interesting in their own ways. Crys in particular stands out for a compelling character arc which epitomises her steadfast determination to save everybody. That girl won't give up, even in the face of great tragedy or poor odds.

"It starts as an idea and then becomes a legend."

|.|Join SPPf's Pokémon Animé Style Battling League, where Trainers fight in Pokémon battles to become the very best.

ASB TL3 Trainer
    W/L: 20-0-0

This has come quite handy. I have been trying to increase comments on my site to get some search engine love.
    Last edited by Eponine22; 30th January 2014 at 6:23 AM.

My favorites are Gold, Emerald, Yellow and Rakutsu in no particular order. :3

I'd say Yellow and Sapphire, as well as Red. I always loved Yellow because of her personality (sweet, refusing to let her team evolve, her reaction when it happened) and Sapphire with her wild-chil attitude and spunk. Red . . . I guess since I really enjoyed his journey and liked his team.
    "I know, too, that death is the only god that comes when called." Robert Zelazny

3DS Friend code: 1650-1704-4324
    Safari: Bug type. Masquerain, Ledyba, Pinsir.

Pokemon Trade Offers (5th generation):

*FT: Shiny creation trio (Giratina/Palkia/Dialga), HA Kami Trio, Reshiram and Zekrom.
    *Looking for legitimate legendary or shiny Pokemon.

Animal Crossing Dream Address: 5300-3515-7188

Twitter: @ReallyEmily5
    Believe it or not, I'm a girl.

Red, because he has the most balanced team and seems to have the most passion.
    All credit for this banner goes to Red's Mount Silver Art Shop at Bulbagarden

I always loved Yellow because of her personality (sweet, refusing to let her team evolve, her reaction when it happened)
    Yay! Somebody who DOESN'T hate Yellow!
    Pokemon Black Name: Teito
    Pokemon Black FC: 3869 6814 1896

E-Mail Address: firechick25@gmail.com (in case these forums keep getting messed up)
    Pokemon White 2 Name: Serena
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 5072 2733 1563

Pokemon Black 2 Name: Lyra
    Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4771 6442 6877

Pokemon X Name: Rochelle
    FC: 3754-7778-5065
    Friend Safari: Ice
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Bergmite, Snover, Cloyster

I have a UT Male Shiny Foongus for trade if anyone wants it! It's in my White 2 game!

Default Favorite PokeSpe Character

I'll start with Silver as the link will explain.

I also like Red as far as typical Shonen Heroes come, I can't help but feel that he stands out ever so slightly.

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast