Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Yamamoto's Twitter

^ because prior to the flood of Crys's tweets, it was Crys's birthday. But inbeforeflood there were especially random tweets from driving to work, like how a traffic light broke and there was some confusion to going home at insanely late hours XD Yamamoto doesn't tweet about Crystal that much. He's more on, the responses he gets for the characters he draws, i.e the Eusine part and also the GSC trio. He does tweet some extremely far off chapters. I've seen Vs Machamp on one tweet before. And chapter 97 too o.olll really wondering why is he going back to all the long-ago chapters

Quote Originally Posted by Satori
    Google Translator...
    I dare you to send one whole page of tweets to it and make sense from the garbage

This is the start of a brand new journey...

FF.Net +
    PB + DA + Blog

I agree. It is pretty awesome.
    Do a barrel roll!

Quote Originally Posted by JB2448 View Post

That is a pretty cool pic. I wonder who are the people on the left.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    That is a pretty cool pic. I wonder who are the people on the left.
    Yamamoto' s other manga characters,

not PMA characters.

Yes, but what are they from?

Oh, look. White's behind is on display again. And god bless her for that.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Yes, but what are they from?

Oh, look. White's behind is on display again. And god bless her for that.
    I guess that makes it the miniskirt of Unova. All eyes on it and what it does, as perverted as that sounds.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

So, apparently Yamamoto watched the Japanese dub of the old Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (the one starring Gene Wilder as Wonka), and he compared Willy Wonka to Cilan/Dent.
    And that's just great.
    Do a barrel roll!

Quote Originally Posted by Flintoff Cypress View Post
    Bumping the thread to point out that Yamamoto has changed his background to totally kick-*** B/W concept art.

Best I can make out is that he's talking about the cover of Vol. 39 in a few tweets.
    I saw it already. It's awesome.
    I know those characters are not from PokeSpe, but I still want to know where they are from...

So, apparently Yamamoto watched the Japanese dub of the old Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (the one starring Gene Wilder as Wonka), and he compared Willy Wonka to Cilan/Dent.
    And that's just great.
    I love that movie, I hated the Johnny Depp one. :c

And pfft, now I can't unsee Cilan wearing all purple and singing that one song where they are in the room with the Chocolate River. xD;
    BUNP

Quote Originally Posted by kawaii serebii View Post
    ^ because prior to the flood of Crys's tweets, it was Crys's birthday. But inbeforeflood there were especially random tweets from driving to work, like how a traffic light broke and there was some confusion to going home at insanely late hours XD Yamamoto doesn't tweet about Crystal that much. He's more on, the responses he gets for the characters he draws, i.e the Eusine part and also the GSC trio. He does tweet some extremely far off chapters. I've seen Vs Machamp on one tweet before. And chapter 97 too o.olll really wondering why is he going back to all the long-ago chapters
    I wonder if they're going to do tweet floods with every characters' birthday... That would be pretty nice.

Maybe he's talking about his favorite chapters to draw? I do want to know what Yamamoto thinks of all the chapters he draws...
    90% of pokemon fans hate/dislike Pikachu, if you are one of the 10% who don't, copy and paste this in your signature (started by Rukario907)
    ~Treasure Fighter (Kiyomaro's Theme)~ and Fuji Syuusuke ~Claimed

My Journey Log of Pokemon White
    Warning: General jerkiness and sarcasm abound. Of course, spoilers as well.

Hey guys, Yama's twitter account changed backgrounds.

It's some Ruby and Sapphire artwork this time. o3o
    BUNP

Seen it already.

Sorry for holding out on you guys, been busy. But I saved this picture from Satoshi's background a couple of weeks ago.

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/a...d/hgss-pre.jpg

It's the same as the colored HGSS picture on the main website, except it has Crys, her Meganium, Arceus and the plates on it. Possible first HGSS volume cover? I wouldn't mind if so because I think it looks awesome. The only thing is it wouldn't hurt to make Ariana a bit chubbier like she is in manga.

Oh, and I don't know if it matters or not, but when I saved the pic it was titled "hgss-pre".
    "But sometimes I have to ask myself this question. It's true that to us his imaginings are nothing but the inventions of a busy mind. But to him, there simply is no other reality. Furthermore he is happy there.

So why, I ask myself, why in the name of healing him must we drag him painfully into the world of our own reality?"

~Doctor's memo, from Silent Hill 2

oh gawd Yamamoto is definitely aiming for older audiences with the semi-yaoi scene in BW and now Crys's short shorts OTL Well, it could be a cover. Maybe without Arceus since it takes up a lot of space. But it looks action frozen in a pose enough to be one XD

FF.Net +
    PB + DA + Blog

with the semi-yaoi scene in BW
    Semi-yaoi scene in BW?

Well, it could be a cover. Maybe without Arceus since it takes up a lot of space. But it looks action frozen in a pose enough to be one XD
    True, Arceus does take up quite a bit of space. (although I think he really fits in with it though) But yeah, that's what I was thinking. XD Not only that, but DP's pic on the site was the cover of the first volume, so I was thinking that maybe HGSS's will end up being the cover of it's first volume as well.
    "But sometimes I have to ask myself this question. It's true that to us his imaginings are nothing but the inventions of a busy mind. But to him, there simply is no other reality. Furthermore he is happy there.

So why, I ask myself, why in the name of healing him must we drag him painfully into the world of our own reality?"

This is great becaus I only just got twitter and want to speak Japanese!
    Good morn, expert tweeter Satoshi-san!
    Since I was off for so long, I feel it is only right to start anew. My name is pokemon player, and I am very happy to meet you.

Credit to lifeburst for the banner, check him out!

Quote Originally Posted by 1dbad View Post
    Semi-yaoi scene in BW?

True, Arceus does take up quite a bit of space. (although I think he really fits in with it though) But yeah, that's what I was thinking. XD Not only that, but DP's pic on the site was the cover of the first volume, so I was thinking that maybe HGSS's will end up being the cover of it's first volume as well.
    remember when in the games you went on the ferriswheel with N? I guess that's the semi-yaoi scene: Black and N in the ferris wheel I kinda got the same thing in my head it's almost like a date.

it would be awesome if that pic wil be the cover for the 1rst vol of the HGSS. I really love that pic.

^ actually, no. The scene where White goes somewhere quieter to talk to her director with both Tepigs following her while Black decides what to do with Chura. N was whispering just beside his ear and the panel cut somewhat like a yaoi manga panel and the part where Black takes out his Dex and N drags him forward by the arm holding the Dex XD half the game is yaoi-fied when you play as the male character anyway |D

Yes that pic will be awesome as the first cover. Probably minus Arceus and the Admins and just featuring Gold, Silver and Crys would be fine =w= Otherwise they'll just be taking up unnecessary space and extra ink to print

FF.Net +
    PB + DA + Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamingflower View Post
    remember when in the games you went on the ferriswheel with N? I guess that's the semi-yaoi scene: Black and N in the ferris wheel I kinda got the same thing in my head it's almost like a date.
    Oh I remember that, but I thought kawaii serebii was talking about the manga, which was why I asked. (which sure enough she was)

^ actually, no. The scene where White goes somewhere quieter to talk to her director with both Tepigs following her while Black decides what to do with Chura. N was whispering just beside his ear and the panel cut somewhat like a yaoi manga panel and the part where Black takes out his Dex and N drags him forward by the arm holding the Dex XD half the game is yaoi-fied when you play as the male character anyway |D
    Ah, I see. I remember now. I'm surprised I forgot though. xDDD And that's very true!

Quote Originally Posted by 1dbad View Post
    Sorry for holding out on you guys, been busy. But I saved this picture from Satoshi's background a couple of weeks ago.

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/a...d/hgss-pre.jpg

It's the same as the colored HGSS picture on the main website, except it has Crys, her Meganium, Arceus and the plates on it. Possible first HGSS volume cover? I wouldn't mind if so because I think it looks awesome. The only thing is it wouldn't hurt to make Ariana a bit chubbier like she is in manga.

Oh, and I don't know if it matters or not, but when I saved the pic it was titled "hgss-pre".
    Ooo, thank you. *saves*

I do think it would be a nice cover, but wouldn't it be a spoilerish for a first cover? It shows the bad guys and what they want before anyone even opens the cover. Maybe it should be semi-last cover instead?

Sounds like it was named that when it was created as a roughdraft before HGSS was published.
    90% of pokemon fans hate/dislike Pikachu, if you are one of the 10% who don't, copy and paste this in your signature (started by Rukario907)
    ~Treasure Fighter (Kiyomaro's Theme)~ and Fuji Syuusuke ~Claimed

My Journey Log of Pokemon White
    Warning: General jerkiness and sarcasm abound. Of course, spoilers as well.

He recently tweeted three things along the lines of Sapphire's dress from the flashback in chapter 252 being Gothic Lolita-style. I'm not quite too sure if that's accurate on my part.
    Here's a page of the flashback, for anyone interested:
    Last edited by JB2448; 27th May 2011 at 5:05 AM.
    Do a barrel roll!

Gothic Lolita for an actual loli...............ta.

Funny.

Lol, Gothic lolita dress.

*cannot unsee teenage!Sapphire in a black gothic lolita dress*
    BUNP

But but guys.......does this mean Sapphire is secretly a Gothita?

GASP

......Gothic Lolita Sapphire..............GLS?
    Why do n00bs exist? Find out by pressing Ctrl+W!

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_one386
    I'd squeak, too, and I'm merely a year older than she is. Hey, and 18 year olds squeal, too. :P I know I do.

Eighteen year olds actually squeal in USA. IT'S A CONSPIRACY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD USING SQUEALS OF EIGHTEEN YEAR OLDS!

Credits to Gladeshadow!

[IMG]http://i46.*******.com/mmxlg.png[/IMG]
    Exploting the AI like never before!

My OT fanfic: Fighting The Shadows

I give up. It's Crys, Crys, Crys and more Crys tweets. Says she has a Shinboru with a star mark. Which is a Sigilyph. Shocking, because Sigilyph is an Isshu Pokemon. Also the GSC trio is based on 'Golden Sun', 'Silver Moon' and 'Crystal Star' which IMO suits their personalities a lot.
    I'd hate to burst your bubble, but I think there was a bit of misreading on the tweets ^^;

From what I've seen on his twitter, he typed "クリスのシンボルは星だ。"
    "Crys' symbol is a star", I presume.
    "シンボラー" is how you write Sigilyph's name
    Last edited by dokkyun; 31st May 2011 at 7:18 AM.

Ah. M katakana's failing x.x

But Crys's symbol being a star is common knowledge =/ I find it weird he's tweeting common knowledge

FF.Net +
    PB + DA + Blog

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast