Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A UFO for Elgyem! (692)

Elgyem is so cute!...also Yamask is really cute! a nice episode with lots of cute Pokemon xD
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Oh my God. Elgyem! I just want to take one home with me! They're so cute. I loved the Elgyem in this episode. It was so attached to that guy (forgot his name), and it acted so adorable. I love this episode mainly for that little dude. <3

Scientific Sommelier? All right, Cilan will forever remain my favorite BW character. x)

Loved how Cilan claimed that he was also a science sommelier...Also TR made the episode even more exciting

Sounds awful lot like the Clefairy episode.

I loved the beginning of this episode, with Ash and friends sleeping peacefully. That was soothing. And then the whole science fiction vibe that picked up after the gang saw the UFO was really awesome, I loved the whole sparsely populated area thing and the "Area 28" story. Team Rocket really made this episode a lot better by providing some antagonism, and the battle against them was good enough but definitely not anything special. (Although James' Yamask is pretty impressive, I really hope it evolves--Cofagrigus has all those arms to hug him!)

The highlight of this episode was definitely Elgyem. It was cute in an unorthodox way. I didn't expect to find an extraterrestrial Pokemon so adorable, but I did.

Prof. Icarus.....eh Prof. Daedalus would make more sense but whatever......oh? disguises? running off!? maybe team rocket is starting to get back to normal! now...to get rid of those jetpacks! actually i wouldn't mind the serious team rocket if they had eased into it but...nope! one episode they were their lovable goofball selves and the next....BOOM!

Anyone get the joke? Ash is sleeping Pikachu-Pika? Ash-*Sneezes ACHOO! =Pikachu lol

Prof. Icarus sounded familiar...kinda like a much older Edward Elric. Wonder why...?

Quote Originally Posted by Pika Hikari KT View Post
    Prof. Icarus sounded familiar...kinda like a much older Edward Elric. Wonder why...?
    Wait Vic did him?

It's a good episode. Area 28 is like Area 51, making another parallel with Unova and real life. And Cilan's also a science connoiseur, that's interesting. Team Rocket tried to steal Elgyem but Ash and others saved it. Can't wait for the next episode.

Is this the episode where people started getting on Cilan's case for being too perfect? If not, I can see why people think that. Don't get me wrong. I like Cilan (especially Dento), but I thought he was a bit much in this episode.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Wait Vic did him?
    Chris Niosi just confirmed it. Makes sense, he's a bit of a sci-fi geek.

Quote Originally Posted by Pika Hikari KT View Post
    Chris Niosi just confirmed it. Makes sense, he's a bit of a sci-fi geek.
    Oh I thought it was Sean Schemel

This episode was pretty good. Nice to see an Elgyem and I found it a little funny that they called it Area 28 instead of Area 51.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    And Cilan's also a science connoiseur, that's interesting.
    I think he just made that term up out of the blue. I've still gotta love that awesome scientific mind of his though. Remember, Cilan, "There must be a logical explanation for everything out there."

It's an okay episode for a filler, not as good as Oshawott's Lost Scalchop or Cottonee in Love, but it'll do. The only thing that was really awesome was the fact that THEY GOT TO RIDE IN A UFO!!!!!
    I derp.

"Don't take chances! Don't make mistakes! But get Messi, definitely get Messi!" - If Joachim Loew quoted Ms. Frizzle

Quote Originally Posted by American--Pi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taavetti View Post
    Out of the three, I'd marry the soccer ball.

IT'S SCIENCE TIME! The nerd in me loves this episode for the whole UFO and Area 28 thing. And Cilan being a dork. That's always good.

Regarding Tranquil being affected by Shadow Ball, this just supports by little theory that all this normal/flying types are really supposed to be pure flying types and that Gamefreak just got confused somewhere, but that's neither here nor there.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster View Post
    Oh I thought it was Sean Schemel
    That's what I thought, and Bulbapedia claims it too.
    This signature is just a plot device to keep me moving.

Quote Originally Posted by Articuno_rocks View Post
    I think he just made that term up out of the blue. I've still gotta love that awesome scientific mind of his though. Remember, Cilan, "There must be a logical explanation for everything out there."

It's an okay episode for a filler, not as good as Oshawott's Lost Scalchop or Cottonee in Love, but it'll do. The only thing that was really awesome was the fact that THEY GOT TO RIDE IN A UFO!!!!!
    not a filler

Spoiler:- :
    .................................................. ......................

Quote Originally Posted by jscholfield View Post
        Spoiler:- :
    Good one.
    I derp.

"Don't take chances! Don't make mistakes! But get Messi, definitely get Messi!" - If Joachim Loew quoted Ms. Frizzle

Quote Originally Posted by American--Pi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taavetti View Post
    Out of the three, I'd marry the soccer ball.

That's what I thought, and Bulbapedia claims it too.
    While their ranges are pretty similar, there wasn't much of a doubt here. I can understand why this threw people off though.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    Regarding Tranquil being affected by Shadow Ball, this just supports by little theory that all this normal/flying types are really supposed to be pure flying types and that Gamefreak just got confused somewhere, but that's neither here nor there.
    Or, the anime works differently than the games.

I did like the dub name for the professor. Icarus. It fit really well. I actually laughed at the Iris parts when she was annoyed.

Fine episode. Nothing too much about it, but Cilan was interesting, being a science nerd and all. Elgyem was cool, too.

An enjoyable episode. We find out that Cilan's science obsession is a little more serious than we thought (good luck Iris), Elgyem is really cute and it's light flashes could be some kind of communication. I really enjoyed the UFO thread throughout the episode and it was a different angle to what the series usually goes with, I tend to see pokemon being more natural in episode unlike this one.

Anyway good episode.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

It was a very interesting episode concerning UFO's, Space and dark matter... A good change

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast