Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: A UFO for Elgyem! (692)

I really liked this episode. It was a very serious and well played episode. Elgyem was cool to see in the anime, and how it interacted with the professor.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

This episode felt very Layton-ish to me... The way they were talking and how Cilian and the Prof. explained everything...

Wasn't impressed by this episode, the whole UFO Area 28 thing just felt forced & Elgyem wasn't really showed off well.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

I thought Elgyem sounded cute but I don't think it's voice suits it. I was expecting something more odd and more "Alien"-like. I don't think it sounded bad though, cute is better then nothing. I like how Elgyem is pronounced.

Icarus' dub voice sounded nice and fitting to me. I also like his dub name.

Overall I enjoyed the episode just as much as the Japanese version.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

The lights on Elgyem's body are a bit similar to the lights on the 3 Regis' body

I ddnt really pay much attention to this episode but i suppose you need filler episodes sometime. I did like the focus on Clian though

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
    Oh my God. Elgyem! I just want to take one home with me! They're so cute. I loved the Elgyem in this episode. It was so attached to that guy (forgot his name), and it acted so adorable. I love this episode mainly for that little dude. <3

Scientific Sommelier? All right, Cilan will forever remain my favorite BW character. x)
    This was one of my fave BW episodes cos Elgyem is so adorable and the lights on its hands flash beautifully.

I have to admit this episode triggered my love towards the little guy.

I have a collection of Elgyem in Black and I nickname them all.

And I loved Vic Mignogna doing the voice of Professor Icarus.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
    Oh my God. Elgyem! I just want to take one home with me! They're so cute. I loved the Elgyem in this episode. It was so attached to that guy (forgot his name), and it acted so adorable. I love this episode mainly for that little dude. <3

Scientific Sommelier? All right, Cilan will forever remain my favorite BW character. x)
    Prof Icarus?
    P.s: And speaking of fav characters, Cilan remains mine too

Not the best episode, but at least I liked it a little better than the later beheeyem episode, which Meowth made much better. And no stereotypically-drawn characters in this episode. -_-

6/10
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 11/10 NEW!! 11/13
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

Quote Originally Posted by Lance The Champ View Post
    The lights on Elgyem's body are a bit similar to the lights on the 3 Regis' body
    i guess they could be looked at that way, the regi's also blinked on and off, bet they were all uniform in color.

I never really thought about how psychic types really used their powers until this episode, but you gotta wonder.....IS IT THE DARK MATTER!?!?!? Xd
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

does someone know the name of the song that plays in the beginning while Ash and Company where sleeping?

I liked the beginning of this episode, with Ash and his friends seeing the 'UFO'. And then the whole science fiction vibe that picked up after the gang saw the UFO was really awesome, It's interesting how the 'Area 28' story was explained in this episode, Area 28 is much like Area 51. Team Rocket really by trying to capture Elgyem, but Ash and the other manage to stop Team Rocket, causing them to retreat by using thier jetpacks. I thought The battle between them was pretty good.
    It was cool to see Ash, Cilan and Iris riding an 'UFO' in this episode. Professor Icarus did a good job buliding the UFO, but sadly it got destroyed by Team Rocket.
    Cilan was a little over-the-top in this episode with his whole "Science Connoisseur" thing, Iris's reaction to Cilan was kinda funny.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234