Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: (SHOP) G_R7’s Event Shop with over 700 Events!

Default (SHOP) G_R7’s Event Shop with over 700 Events with ALL Movie 14 Events!

Welcome to G_R7’s Trade Site! I hope I have something you need and we can trade!

IMPORTANT!!!: Make sure you read all of this and the Terms & Conditions of all Trades before making me an offer! If it is clear to me you didn’t bother then I may not reply to your post!

Also, I only want what I have listed. Please do not offer me anything else or ask if I want the Pokémon you are offering if it is not listed.

I update this topic all the time as well so keep an eye on it for what I have and looking for and offering.

Terms & Conditions of all Trades:

Please don’t PM me your list of Pokémon or tell me to look in your topic/post for something I may want for the things you want from me. I have clearly listed the ones I want. If you have the ones I want then say so and what you want in return. If you haven’t got the ones I want then there is nothing you can offer me. Anyone now posting lists or telling me to check out their links WILL BE IGNORED!

Only Post Reply with any offers! Please DO NOT PM me or leave Visitor Messages with any offers! All PMs and VMs will now be ignored! This is because all people PM or VM with are bad offers or SPAM.

Only Post if you can get me something I want. Don’t if you are just trying your luck to get one of my Pokémon because you need it without being able to offer something for it.

Please don’t just post saying that you have what I am looking for without saying what you would like in return. Make me an offer.

When making me an offer please let me know what you are offering and what you want for it. It will save time and posts as I will only ask. Please give me info like the Event, Nature and the Date because I will only ask if you don’t.

If I am requesting a Pokémon Event which isn’t out yet then this is only because I had the time to add it to my list. It will stay there until the Event is release and is why I have also dated it. I will NOT be trying to get them before it is out.

Only post a reply here if you can get me something I want. Don’t if you are just trying your luck to get one of my Pokémon because you need it without being able to offer something for it.

I only WiFi Trade and cannot File Trade. This is because I went out and get my games from a legit shop and paid my hard earned money for them and I refuse to use something like an R4 card to steal from Nintendo and other DS game makers.

Legit Pokémon only! I will check before the trade. If they are hacked, not the ones I am looking for or have any EXP on them then I will disconnect. If you think that I have a hack then disconnect but tell me why you think it may be a hack. If I trade you a Pokémon that you think is a hack then you should know I don’t do refunds as I don’t expect to get one as well.

No Refunds! I cannot check myself if Events are hacked or not. I’ve had run in with so called “Checkers” where one would say hacked and the other legit. I put trust into the people I trade with that their events are legit when I trade with them. I have also had people trying to scam me by saying what I sent them is hacked when I know it was legit as I got the Pokémon myself. However, a lot of my Events have been Hack Checked by trust worthy Checkers. You can ask if something has been Legit Check and I will give an honest answer about it be it Not Sure, I Can’t Remember, Yes or just an out right No It Hasn’t. If you still wish to trade after that is up to you.
    Because of this I do not expect to get refunds as well.

I do not have and do not want the Fan Made Events (Like AnnivSH, SPORT and Tozia for example). They are all hacks and not authorized by Nintendo in anyway.

I do not take Shinnies for Events. Also, I am no longer offering Shiny Pokémon (unless the Event is meant to be shiny).

Please don’t offer me any of the GTS, Wish, JEREMY, PCNYabcd and Japanese Pokémon Centre Events. I don’t want them because 99.9% of the ones going around are hacked.

Don’t ask for the Item on the Pokémon without having the Pokémon to go with it. The Item is a bonus with the Pokémon and in most cases part of the Event.

Fair trades only. I will not do a 2 for 1 deal, even if they are in my favor.

If it says Not for Trade then don’t make an offer for it, I’ll ignore it. They are only listed so I have a full list of my Events. If it has GMS after it then it means Got My Self and nothing will make me trade it.

I do not mind taking clones. I also clone all my Pokémon before trades. If you don’t like that then you may as well quit getting Events!

I do not give out freebies, including giving you a Pokémon so you can clone it yourself and sending me back one of them.

I haven’t got any EV Trained Pokémon and I don’t want them.

I will not do Data Trades to help fill up your PokéDex. It is too easy for me to get scammed.

If you are going to ask for any of the dates of a Pokémon then let me know which of the ones I need you have to make it worth my time. And if you ask for a load of dates then I’ll just ignore you.

Once we sort out a trade I have Voice Chat OFF. That or I play Thrash Metal down my DS to you. And I have a LOT of Thrash Metal albums….

Due to the fact I hate with a massive passion the way PalPark works I am no longer willing to do it! However, if it is for a 5for5 or a 6for6 trade I will most likely do it. For any more 1for1 or 2for2 trades I won’t PalPark the Pokémon. I say this part knowing it will most likely lose me some trade offers.

If I do PalPark you any Pokémon then please remember that the Date changes from the Event Date to when it was moved from 4th to 5th Gen. Also, you lose the item which I will be unable to replace because that is how PalPark works for some reason.

I am not looking for Generation 5 Dream World Pokémon. I don’t want them because they don’t have Special IDs. Also, I don’t want Event Item Pokémon for the same reason.

This may be a bit OTT… And it is… but I think it’s needed. And if you don’t like any of my T&Cs then don’t make me an offer. By making me an offer that leads to a trade I will assume you have read and agreed with all of my T&Cs. If you didn’t then that is YOUR fault! Not mine!

-----------------------------------

Looking for from Generation 4 (Don’t offer me anything that is not listed on here!):

Nothing At The Moment. Any Trade Offer Will Most Likely Be Ignored! I have now got the Pokémon I wanted since I bumped this up but I ask the Moderators NOT to lock or delete this as I will need it again sooner or later.

However, I may still be looking for a Pokémon Event from a different Generation.

Looking for from Generation 5 (Don’t offer me anything that is not listed on here!):

Shiny Cherish Ball Movie 16 えいがかん ID 07133 Genesect ゲノセクト With Wishing Ribbion and Choice Scarf (Level 100, Hasty, UT) I will take any with the dates August 16th to September 15th 2013.

Cherish Ball Movie 16 Pヒルズ ID 06153 Mewtwo ミュウツーWith Wishing Ribbon amd Custap Berry (Level 100, Timid, UT) I will take any with the dates June 15th to September 1st 2013

Cherish Ball Conquest Nobunaga ノブナガ ID 03172 Shiny Rayquaza レックウザ With Premier Ribbon (Level 70, Any Nature, UT) I will take any with the dates of March 17th to April 16th 2012

If you are going to offer me any of the Pokémon then I want them 100% Untouched/Untrained (UT). This means no EXP (not even 1!), leveled up (even with Rare Candy), to have or have had the PokéRus. And no Ribbons! (Unless it’s meant to have something like the Classic Ribbon) If it does then I do not want it. Also, I want the legit dates of the Events so no “Test” or “Preview” ones please.

Offering: (Anything UT that I offer means that it has no EXP, hasn’t got or had the PokéRus and no extra Ribbons to the ones listed.)

Spoiler:- Gen 3 and 4 Events. Please make sure you read my T&Cs before looking here!:

Generation 5 Movie Events:

Japanese Cherish Ball Movie 14 アイント ID 04161 Victini ビクティニ with Fire Gem and Wishing Ribbon (Level 50, UT)
    16th April 2011: Modest, Rash, Jolly, Naďve, Naughty, Bashful, Quite

Shiny Cherish Ball Movie 14 Janta カリータ ID 06171 Golurk ゴルーグ with Wishing Ribbon (Level 70, UT)
    June 17th: Mild, Adamant, Brave, Calm, Sassy
    July 7th: Quirky

Shiny Cherish Ball WiFi Movie 14 Carlita ジャンタ ID 06171 Hydreigon サザンドラ with Wishing Ribbon (Level 70, UT) Not For Trade, GMS
    July 8th

Shiny Cherish Ball Movie 14 Carlita ジャンタ ID 06171 Hydreigon サザンドラ with Wishing Ribbon (Level 70, UT)
    June 17th: Impish, Timid, Modest, Brave
    July 15th: Lax
    July 26th: Rash

Cherish Ball Movie 14 Satoshi サトシ ID 07161 Reshiram レシラム with Dragon Gem and Wishing Ribbon (Level 100, UT)
    July 16th: Docile, Modest, Bold

Cherish Ball Movie 14 Satoshi サトシ ID 07161 Zekrom ゼクロム with Dragon Gem and Wishing Ribbon (Level 100, UT)
    July 16th: Mild, Jolly, Adamant, Rash

Cherish Ball Movie 14 WiFi Movie14 ID 12031 Victini with Fire Gem and Wishing Ribbon (Level 50, UT) Not For Trade, GMS
    Dec 3rd: Brave, Docile
    Cherish Ball Movie 14 WiFi Movie14 ID 12031 Victini with Fire Gem and Wishing Ribbon (Level 50, UT)
    Dec 3rd: Rash, Naughty, Adamant, Hasty, Hardy,
    Dec 4th: Hardy
    Dec 5th: Quite
    Dec 6th: Impish

Cherish Ball Movie 15 Shokotan しょこたん ID 06232 Keldeo ケルディオ with Wishing Ribbon and PP Max (Level 15, UT)
    23rd June: Bashful, Quite, Calm, Careful, Modest, Naughty, Bold, Sassy

Generation 5 Events:

Japanese Black & White Liberty Ticket Victini ビクティニ (Level 15, UT) Not For Trade, GMS
    UK Black & White Liberty Ticket Victini (Level 15, UT) x2 Not For Trade, GMS
    Japanese Celebi Unlock Zorua ゾロア (Level 10, UT) Not For Trade, GMS
    UK Celebi Unlock Zorua (Level 10, UT) x2 Not For Trade, GMS
    Japanese Shiny Beast Unlock Zoroark ゾロアーク (Level 25, UT) Not For Trade, GMS
    UK Shiny Beast Unlock Zoroark (Level 25, UT) x2 Not For Trade, GMS

Cherish Ball Japanese Black & White WiFi Event Pokémon Smash! ポケスマ ID 10220 Cubchoo クマシュン with Max Potion (Level 15, UT) Not For Trade, GMS
    Oct 23rd: Nature Unknown, I don’t speak Japanese!
    Cherish Ball Japanese Black & White WiFi Event Pokémon Smash! ポケスマ ID 10220 Cubchoo クマシュン with Max Potion (Level 15, UT)
    Oct 22nd: Careful
    Nov 5th: Mild

Japanese Black & White Mystery Egg WiFi Event Iris’s Axew キバゴ (Level 1, Naive, UT) Not For Trade, GMS
    Dec 23rd

Cherish Ball All Nippon Airways ANA Darkrai ダークライ ID 12270 with Enigma Berry and Classic Ribbon (Level 50, Any Nature, UT)
    Dec 27th: Docile
    Cherish Ball Japanese Store Event ふゆやすみ Darkrai ダークライ ID 12270 with Enigma Berry and Classic Ribbon (Level 50, UT)
    Nov 1st: Timid

Cherish Ball Japanese Black & White WiFi Event Satoshi's サトシ ID 01281 Scraggy ズルッグ with Muscle Bond and Classic Ribbon (Level 1, Adamant, UT) Not For Trade, GMS
    Jan 28th
    Cherish Ball Japanese Black & White WiFi Event Satoshi's サトシ ID 01281 Scraggy ズルッグ with Muscle Bond and Classic Ribbon (Level 1, Adamant, UT)
    Jan 28th

Cherish Ball WiFi Event Pokémon Smash! ポケスマ!ID 01161 Zoroark ゾロアークwith Classic Ribbon (Level 50, Quirky, UT) Not For Trade, GMS
    Feb 14th 2011. Due to the Time Zones between Japan and the UK, I forgot to reset my DS before the Download.
    Cherish Ball WiFi Event Pokémon Smash! ポケスマ!ID 01161 Zoroark ゾロアークwith Classic Ribbon (Level 50, Quirky, UT)
    Feb 15th 2011
    March 9th 2011
    March 12th 2011

Cherish Ball Nagashima Spa Land サーチャー ID 03191 Axew キバゴ with Soothe Bell and Souvenir Ribbon (Level 10, Any Nature, UT)
    March 19th: Serious

US WiFi Egg for Cilan’s Pansage. Will hatch with your OT name and number (Level 1, Brave, UT)
    US WiFi Egg for Iris’s Axew. Will hatch with your OT name and number (Level 1, Naďve, UT)
    US WiFi Egg for Ash’s Pidove. Will hatch with your OT name and number (Level 1, Hardy, UT)

Cherish Ball All Nippon Airways ANA ID 07181 Flying Pikachu ピカチュウ with Classic Ribbon (Level 50, Jolly, UT)
    July 18th 2011

Cherish Ball All Singing わっしょい ID 07301 Pikachu ピカチュウ with Light Ball and Souvenir Ribbon (Level 30, UT)
    July 30th 2011: Naďve

Cherish Ball German ID 06011 SMR2011 Karrablast Laukaps with Bug Gem and Classic Ribbon (Level 50, UT)
    July6th: Impish
    Cherish Ball German ID 06011 SMR2011 Shelmet Schnuthelm with Bug Gem and Classic Ribbon (Level 50, UT)
    July 2nd: Timid
    Cherish Ball European ID 06011 SMR2011 Zoroark with Classic Ribbion (Level 50, Quirky, UT)
    Aug 27th

Cherish Ball French ID 06011 ÉTÉ2011 Zoroark with Classic Ribbion (Level 50, Quirky, UT)
    June 30th

Cherish Ball European ID 06011 SMR2011 Zoroark with Classic Ribbion (Level 50, Quirky, UT)
    Aug 27th x2

Cherish Ball Toys “Я” Us EVENT11 ID 09161 Zoroark with Classic Ribbion (Level 50, Quirky, UT)
    Sept 18th, 24th

Cherish Ball World Championship 2011 WORLD11 ID 08141 Scrafty with Leftovers and Event Ribbion (Level 50, Brave, UT)
    Aug 14th

Cherish Ball Japanese Black & White WiFi Event Pokémon Smash! ポケスマ! ID 09261 Mewtwo ミュウツー with King’s Rock and Premier Ribbion (Level 70, UT) Not For Trade, GMS
    Cherish Ball Japanese Black & White WiFi Event Pokémon Smash! ポケスマ! ID 09261 Mewtwo ミュウツー with King’s Rock and Premier Ribbion (Level 70, UT)
    Sep 24th: Serious
    Sep 25th: Careful, Quirky
    Sep 26th: Brave, Sassy, Adamant
    Sep 28th: Timid

Cherish Ball Pokémon Center Tohoku トウホク ID 12041 Snivy ツタージャ with Muscle Band and Wishing Ribbion (Level 5, UT)
    Dec 4th: Hardy

Cherish Ball European Winter 2011INV 11011 Darkrai with Enigma Berry and Classic Ribbon (Level 50, UT)
    23rd Nov: Bold
    27th Nov: Lonely
    Cherish Ball European Winter 2011WIN ID 11011 Darkrai with Enigma Berry and Classic Ribbon (Level 50, UT)
    Nov 19th: Jolly
    Cherish Ball European Winter 2011HVR ID 11011 Darkrai with Enigma Berry and Classic Ribbon (Level 50, UT)
    Nov 18th: Hasty

Cherish Ball WiFi Black Milos Island ミロスとう ID 12161 Thundurus ボルトロス with Revival Herd and Wishing Ribbon (Level 70, UT) Not For Trade, GMS
    Dec 16th
    Cherish Ball WiFi Black Milos Island ミロスとう ID 12161 Thundurus ボルトロス with Revival Herd and Wishing Ribbon (Level 70, UT)
    Dec 15th: Bold
    Dec 16th: Serious
    Cherish Ball WiFi White Milos Island ミロスとう ID 12161 Tornadus トルネロス with Revival Herd and Wishing Ribbon (Level 70, UT)
    Dec 16th: Modest, Navie

Cherish Ball Pokémon Centre PC ID 12191 Shaymin シェイミ with Classic Ribbon (All Level 50, UT)
    Dec 19th: Relaxed

Cherish Ball 15th Anniversary せんきょ ID 02102 Rayquaza レックウザ with Life Ord and Classic Ribbon (Level 100, UT)
    Feb 10th 2012: Lonely, Modest, Timid

Cherish Ball WiFi FEB2012 ID 02122 Mewtwo with King’s Rock and Premiere Ribbon (Level 70, UT) Not For Trade, GMS
    Feb 12th: Modest, Quirky

Shiny Cherish Ball Video Game Championships 2012 VGC12 ID 03032 Larvitar with Chople Berry and Event Ribbon (Level 5, Adamant, UT)
    March 3rd x2

Post Reply with any offers! Please DO NOT PM me with any offers! All PMs will now be ignored!
    Last edited by G_R7; 12th March 2014 at 6:07 PM.

All Gen 5 Trades:0819 4028 8122.
    3DS Friend Code: 3007 8062 6995. Add me for Mario Kart 7 and any upcoming games!

i didnt see the ones u have 2 trade
    Zorua Lover
    White friend code: 4856-6588-6063 offering:
    all gens. starters, zoruas,zoroacks, 3 Johto beasts, most legendaries from other gens.
    i can also infect pokemon with pokerus!
    I'm free to trade between 2-8 pm me with an offer at any time
    when we trade plz turn ur chat off
    wants: CUTE pokemon, shiny pokemon

Default ....Pre-Release?

Cherish Ball US Movie 10 Toys “Я” Us TRU ALAMOS ID 05318 Darkrai with Enigma Berry & Classic Ribbon (Level 50, UT)
    Pre-Release: May 20th Brave, Quirky. May 21st Relaxed.
    May 31st: Hardy x2, Serious, Naďve, Sassy, Careful, Calm, Jolly, Gentle, Mild x2, Adamant x2, Docile, Timid x3, Naughty, Modest x4, Bold, Rash, Quite, Impish.
    June 1st: Timid x3, Hasty x2, Modest x2, Mild x2, Lax x2, Hardy, Docile x3, Rash, Brave, Bold x2, Bashful x2, Quite x2, Naďve x2, Gentle, Quirky, Serious, Naughty.
    A Pre-Release Darkrai?

Explain to me please, I am interested.

i have cubchoo and zoroark events

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua Lover View Post
    i didnt see the ones u have 2 trade
    Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    A Pre-Release Darkrai?

Explain to me please, I am interested.
    The dates are from just before the Event. Some staff at the stores got them early and started trading them online. They are the same as a normal one.

Quote Originally Posted by hugo321557 View Post
    i have cubchoo and zoroark events
    Dates and natures please.

3DS Friend Code: 3007 8062 6995. Add me for Mario Kart 7 and any upcoming games!

i have the 3 eggs giveaway. unhatched.
    and
    cubcho
    Lv.15
    OT:Japanese BLue
    ID:10220
    Nature:Careful
    Date:11/8/2101
    Often Scatters Things

Zoroark
    Lv.50
    OT;Japanese blue
    ID:01161
    Nature:Quirky
    3/09/2011
    Likes To Relax

i have the 3 eggs giveaway. unhatched.
    and
    cubcho
    Lv.15
    OT:Japanese BLue
    ID:10220
    Nature:Careful
    Date:11/8/2101
    Often Scatters Things

Zoroark
    Lv.50
    OT;Japanese blue
    ID:01161
    Nature:Quirky
    3/09/2011
    Likes To Relax
    I take it the Cubchoo is meant to be 8th of Nov 2010? If so then OK. With the eggs have you anyway to prove they are the Event ones? I am willing to trust you and trade for 1 of them, hatch it and if I'm happy, I'll get the other 2. That OK?

i have pikachu coloured pichu / 10anvi celebi / satoshi's pikachu

Pokemon That Im Looking For : Shiny Deoxys (Lv 100)

POKEMON ONLINE : ZenoDZeon

User is a confirmed scammer and is on the Trade Forum Blacklist. Be warned when trading. This message must be kept in your sig, or you'll be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by G_R7 View Post
    I take it the Cubchoo is meant to be 8th of Nov 2010? If so then OK. With the eggs have you anyway to prove they are the Event ones? I am willing to trust you and trade for 1 of them, hatch it and if I'm happy, I'll get the other 2. That OK?
    yes it is. my bad. haha.
    yes cubchoo is on nov 8,2010 jaja i type to fast
    and the egg i hatched it. a friend told me it was legit. if is not i will surely return your pokemons and will give you a pokemon event. for free that is legit.

yes it is. my bad. haha.
    yes cubchoo is on nov 8,2010 jaja i type to fast
    and the egg i hatched it. a friend told me it was legit. if is not i will surely return your pokemons and will give you a pokemon event. for free that is legit.
    I'm looking for the egg to hatch them myself with my own OT. Also, I know a few people who want them and now I wish I saved mine when I downloaded it.

What do you want for the Cubcoo?

i have pikachu coloured pichu / 10anvi celebi / satoshi's pikachu u interested?

Pokemon That Im Looking For : Shiny Deoxys (Lv 100)

POKEMON ONLINE : ZenoDZeon

User is a confirmed scammer and is on the Trade Forum Blacklist. Be warned when trading. This message must be kept in your sig, or you'll be banned.

Cherish Ball Japanese Black & White WiFi Event Satoshi's サトシ ID 01281 Scraggy ズルッグ with Muscle Bond and Classic Ribbon (Level 1, Adamant, UT)
    Jan 28th
    -----
    What are you looking for in exchange for him? I can offer any item and high demand, favorable natured 5th gen shinies
    Pokemon Black Team, Possibly:

Pokemon Black FC: 2064-8530-9423
    Flawless Ditto Wrangler and RE Shinies: Looking for Event Pokemon and a Few Egg Move Pokemon

SPACE C ID 00010 Deoxys (Level 70, Timid and Modest, All UT)
    DOEL ID 28606 Deoxys (Level 70, Timid, Sassy and Impish, All UT)
    Cherish Ball 10th ID 07147 Deoxys デオキシス with NeverMeltIce and Classic Ribbon (Level 50, Sassy and Timid, Both UT)
    Anything you want in particular for any of these Deoxys?

well i really wanted the axew but looks like you rnot trading it. let me think about it you have soooo many haha. and also i have an ana event darkrai

Quote Originally Posted by manaphyfan View Post
    i have pikachu coloured pichu / 10anvi celebi / satoshi's pikachu u interested?
    Please read my post again before making anymore offers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrogen View Post
    Jan 28th
    -----
    What are you looking for in exchange for him? I can offer any item and high demand, favorable natured 5th gen shinies
    I have listed the ones I need on the top of the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    Anything you want in particular for any of these Deoxys?
    Yes, they are listed on the top of my post in colour.

well i really wanted the axew but looks like you rnot trading it. let me think about it you have soooo many haha. and also i have an ana event darkrai
    Sorry about that but I like to keep any Event I get myself uncloned for myself. Let me know when you have picked and I am interested in the Darkrai as well.

Fan Club UTTU ウッツ ID 01256 Magikarp コイキング (Level 5, Relaxed, UT)
    is this one in 4th gen?
    and ill see about the ana darkrai i want some 5th gen ahaha.
    and i get you man. i have an axew and pidove event. that i want them uncloned. haha. thats why i always keep a pair. but wasnt able to get more.

Fan Club UTTU ウッツ ID 01256 Magikarp コイキング (Level 5, Relaxed, UT)
    is this one in 4th gen?
    and ill see about the ana darkrai i want some 5th gen ahaha.
    and i get you man. i have an axew and pidove event. that i want them uncloned. haha. thats why i always keep a pair. but wasnt able to get more.
    Yeah, its Gen 4. I now wish I never hatched it egg! Just let me know what you want and I'll sort it out.

Quote Originally Posted by G_R7 View Post
    Yeah, its Gen 4. I now wish I never hatched it egg! Just let me know what you want and I'll sort it out.
    nope is cool. good enough for me man.
    i would like magikarp in 4th gen. saves room for me in 5th gen,
    when are you able to trade.

I want any darkrai and any Italian charizard.

I have jirachi
    Celebi
    Palkia
    Cresselia
    Regigigas
    Uxie
    Mesprit
    Azelf
    Manaphy
    Phione
    Lvl 100s:
    Primeape
    Hypo
    Hitmonchan
    Lapras
    Persian
    Kingler
    Exxegutor

Hey, I'm looking for any old crappy Shaymin & Darkrai, interested in a trade?
    Please check the signature rules. Images cannot be wider than 600 pixels.
    [img*]http://s18.postimg.org/59nc73nux/matt36_zpsfe389af4.png[/img*]

Former owner of "Matt's Shack" - The most successful GEN 5 shop until closure, giving Pokemon at the start of the Generation! Starting a fresh for Gen 6!

nope is cool. good enough for me man.
    i would like magikarp in 4th gen. saves room for me in 5th gen,
    when are you able to trade.
    Unless I move it to the 5th Gen I am only willing to make the trade if both trades are done at the same time meaning we would need 2 DSs each, which I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Aim06 View Post
    I want any darkrai and any Italian charizard.

I have jirachi
    Celebi
    Palkia
    Cresselia
    Regigigas
    Uxie
    Mesprit
    Azelf
    Manaphy
    Phione
    Lvl 100s:
    Primeape
    Hypo
    Hitmonchan
    Lapras
    Persian
    Kingler
    Exxegutor
    No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt36 View Post
    Depends if you can offer anything I am looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt36 View Post
    ive gta shaymin u gt ote gd
    SWIFTKB

Kurt-1736 1418 4095
    always lookin to battle pm me

yes i have 2 ds. but i was thinking of first starting with 5th gen then 4th gen.

yes i have 2 ds. but i was thinking of first starting with 5th gen then 4th gen.
    OK with me but I'm going the 2 DS way as it can save any problems, just in case. Let me know when you want to trade.

alright iam available right now
    and also i have a fully legit wishmakr. got it myself if you are interested

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast