Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 400 of 1029

Thread: Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop

  1. #376
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Afwan View Post
    sorry i was searching for something around the trade shops
    hehe my bad..
    *sigh* Strike One
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  2. #377
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Tyler, Tx
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Will you Take a Marvel Scale Dratini or a DD bagon for a Growlithe? I do not care about iv's gender or nature.

    I have 6 Bagon's and 2 Dratini's just started them today.
    I was gone all summer, and came back to find that my file had been deleted, so i no longer have any of my pokemon for trade.
    Untill i get somthing to put in my siggy, enjoy this picture of a tailow


  3. #378
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowrasa View Post
    Will you Take a Marvel Scale Dratini or a DD bagon for a Growlithe? I do not care about iv's gender or nature.

    I have 6 Bagon's and 2 Dratini's just started them today.
    Does DD means Dragon Dance?
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  4. #379
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDude View Post

    Oh... you gave up my name =]
    Thanks for the feedback
    Sorry, I thought it wasn't a secret...:P
    Diamond 3180-9523-3867
    GMT+2


    Check out Zoe95's EVENT SHOP

  5. #380
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zoe95 View Post
    Sorry, I thought it wasn't a secret...:P
    I was joking, I'm not in the CIA (or am I? lol)

    --Update--
    The following Pokemon are For Trade (All UT) -
    Shiny Ranger Manaphy
    Shiny Male Ralts w/Flawless Att and Sp. Def IVs (Adamant Nature)
    WIN2011 Entei
    Gamestop Entei
    Gamestop Raikou
    Sinjoh Palkia
    Wishmaker Jirachi
    MICHINA Arceus
    PRI2010 Pichu
    PalCity Lucario
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  6. #381
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Ok. the Rayquaza is lvl. 70 Brave Nature. idk the IV's. the Suicune is lvl. 30 Relaxed Nature. idk the IV's either. :/

  7. #382
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SoLiS_36 View Post
    Ok. the Rayquaza is lvl. 70 Brave Nature. idk the IV's. the Suicune is lvl. 30 Relaxed Nature. idk the IV's either. :/
    Since I have that Suicune, I'm mainly interested in that Rayquaza
    Is it UT (No Exp, Pokerus, Nickname) and 100% legit?
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  8. #383
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDude View Post
    Since I have that Suicune, I'm mainly interested in that Rayquaza
    Is it UT (No Exp, Pokerus, Nickname) and 100% legit?
    Yup, UT I've never battled with it. No Nickname either. and No pokerus.

  9. #384
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SoLiS_36 View Post
    Yup, UT I've never battled with it. No Nickname either. and No pokerus.
    Will you throw in an Item or TM from my want list along with it?
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  10. #385
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDude View Post
    Will you throw in an Item or TM from my want list along with it?
    Would any of the TM's you listed work? or are you looking for a specific TM from your list?

  11. #386
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SoLiS_36 View Post
    Would any of the TM's you listed work? or are you looking for a specific TM from your list?
    Any TM from my list would work
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  12. #387
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Duel World
    Posts
    495

    Default

    Sorry for making you wait so much for Eevee, however I wasn 'r able to get it. Well, I still can give you the Life Orb, and a Ditto with Charm. But Wish haven' t been possible for me to get.

    Eeveelover824 made this awesome banner

    I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

  13. #388
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Then yeah. I got a few TM's from your list so I'll throw one in there

  14. #389
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokémon Trainer Xande View Post
    Sorry for making you wait so much for Eevee, however I wasn 'r able to get it. Well, I still can give you the Life Orb, and a Ditto with Charm. But Wish haven' t been possible for me to get.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoLiS_36 View Post
    Then yeah. I got a few TM's from your list so I'll throw one in there
    PM'ed you both
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  15. #390
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Tyler, Tx
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDude View Post
    Does DD means Dragon Dance?
    Yup. sorry for the late reply, been busy today.
    I was gone all summer, and came back to find that my file had been deleted, so i no longer have any of my pokemon for trade.
    Untill i get somthing to put in my siggy, enjoy this picture of a tailow


  16. #391
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowrasa View Post
    Yup. sorry for the late reply, been busy today.
    Cool, I need either a Naive or Jolly UT Bagon w/Dragon Dance
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  17. #392
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Tyler, Tx
    Posts
    46

    Default

    I don't have those, is it ok if we trade tomarrow to give me time to breed them?
    I was gone all summer, and came back to find that my file had been deleted, so i no longer have any of my pokemon for trade.
    Untill i get somthing to put in my siggy, enjoy this picture of a tailow


  18. #393
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowrasa View Post
    I don't have those, is it ok if we trade tomarrow to give me time to breed them?
    Sure, let me know

    --Update--
    The following Pokemon are For Trade (All UT) -
    Shiny Ranger Manaphy
    Shiny Male Ralts w/Flawless Att and Sp. Def IVs (Adamant Nature)
    WIN2011 Entei
    Gamestop Entei
    Gamestop Raikou
    Sinjoh Palkia
    Wishmaker Jirachi
    MICHINA Arceus
    PRI2010 Pichu
    PalCity Lucario
    Embedded Tower Groudon
    Last edited by KiwiDude; 31st May 2011 at 10:05 PM.
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  19. #394
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Okay trade thanks!

  20. #395
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default

    My lvl50 UT Japanese Shiny Cresselia for your Hall of Origin Arceus.




    Earn my badge at the Epic Awesomeness League!
        Spoiler:- Credits:

  21. #396
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Filipasian1423 View Post
    Okay trade thanks!
    Back at ya ^-^
    Quote Originally Posted by Omniknight27 View Post
    My lvl50 UT Japanese Shiny Cresselia for your Hall of Origin Arceus.
    What is its nature? Will you add another Pokemon for an UT TRU Arceus?
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  22. #397
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Gentle Nature. I also have a Sinnoh Giratina (found it on GTS lvl85) Modest with Pokerus also has a Japanese name.




    Earn my badge at the Epic Awesomeness League!
        Spoiler:- Credits:

  23. #398
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omniknight27 View Post
    Gentle Nature. I also have a Sinnoh Giratina (found it on GTS lvl85) Modest with Pokerus also has a Japanese name.
    Not interested in that Giratina... anything else?
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  24. #399
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Just to clarify we are negotiating the Hall of Origin Arceus right?




    Earn my badge at the Epic Awesomeness League!
        Spoiler:- Credits:

  25. #400
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omniknight27 View Post
    Just to clarify we are negotiating the Hall of Origin Arceus right?
    Whichever Arceus you need, TRU and MICHINA Arceus are worth more than HoO Arceus IMO
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •