Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 425 of 1029

Thread: Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop

  1. #401
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default

    How about this my Shiny Cresselia and Shiny Shaymin (Modest UT lvl30 Sinnoh Fateful Encounter) for your Hall of Origin Arceus and your Shaymin that still has the Gracedia event?
    EDIT: My Shaymin has Pokerus by the way.




    Earn my badge at the Epic Awesomeness League!
        Spoiler:- Credits:

  2. #402
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Guidance Chamber
    Posts
    360

    Default

    hayley mew,lvl50 timid natured,id.no-01000 ,wud like ur tru manaphy for this

    jbhf manaphy,lvl50 lonely nature,id.no-11077, wud like gamestop deoxys

    shiny groudon,lvl50 hardy nature. , pri pichu if possible

    b'day charmander,lvl40 hardy nature, id.no-07200 , id like tru dragonite
    Black FC: 5114 6378 8529

    SoulSliver FC: 1721 3048 0725



    I HAVE CLAIMED HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!


    My awesome trade shop!

  3. #403
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omniknight27 View Post
    How about this my Shiny Cresselia and Shiny Shaymin (Modest UT lvl30 Sinnoh Fateful Encounter) for your Hall of Origin Arceus and your Shaymin that still has the Gracedia event?
    EDIT: My Shaymin has Pokerus by the way.
    Your Shaymin is English, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by menonabhi123 View Post
    hayley mew,lvl50 timid natured,id.no-01000 ,wud like ur tru manaphy for this

    jbhf manaphy,lvl50 lonely nature,id.no-11077, wud like gamestop deoxys

    shiny groudon,lvl50 hardy nature. , pri pichu if possible

    b'day charmander,lvl40 hardy nature, id.no-07200 , id like tru dragonite
    Counter Offer -
    Shiny Groudon - TRU Manaphy
    JBHF Manaphy - Gamestop Deoxys
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  4. #404
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDude View Post
    Your Shaymin is English, right?
    That is correct.




    Earn my badge at the Epic Awesomeness League!
        Spoiler:- Credits:

  5. #405
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Guidance Chamber
    Posts
    360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDude View Post
    Your Shaymin is English, right?


    Counter Offer -
    Shiny Groudon - TRU Manaphy
    JBHF Manaphy - Gamestop Deoxys
    id prefer the pri pichu instead of deoxys.and what about the charmandr,not interested?
    Black FC: 5114 6378 8529

    SoulSliver FC: 1721 3048 0725



    I HAVE CLAIMED HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!


    My awesome trade shop!

  6. #406
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by menonabhi123 View Post
    id prefer the pri pichu instead of deoxys.and what about the charmandr,not interested?
    I'm interested, but I don't wanna trade Pichu atm
    Anything else you need?
    PMed you
    Quote Originally Posted by Omniknight27 View Post
    That is correct.
    Deal! PM me your 4th Gen FC
    Last edited by KiwiDude; 1st June 2011 at 5:44 AM.
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  7. #407
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default

    i can trade you a shiny level 100 crobat for your VGC09 Milotic.if you want to trade pm me.my heart gold fc:4770 2642 0471

  8. #408
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    0

    Default

    I'll take Satoshi's Picachu, Goon's Scizor and FRu2010 Pichu. i'll pm you when i'll be ready to trade
    Diamond 3180-9523-3867
    GMT+2


    Check out Zoe95's EVENT SHOP

  9. #409
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manossspip View Post
    i can trade you a shiny level 100 crobat for your VGC09 Milotic.if you want to trade pm me.my heart gold fc:4770 2642 0471
    Not interested in Lv. 100 Pokemon, and Milotic is worth more than that IMO
    Do you have anything else to offer?
    Quote Originally Posted by zoe95 View Post
    I'll take Satoshi's Picachu, Goon's Scizor and FRu2010 Pichu. i'll pm you when i'll be ready to trade
    PMed you
    Last edited by KiwiDude; 1st June 2011 at 10:07 PM.
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  10. #410
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5

    Default

    It was a pleasure trading with KiwiDude...very organized and professional(as professional as pkmn trading gets xD) and I would definitely trade with him again!

  11. #411
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default

    i have a shiny lvl 25 roserade
    Last edited by manossspip; 1st June 2011 at 11:22 PM.

  12. #412
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SoLiS_36 View Post
    It was a pleasure trading with KiwiDude...very organized and professional(as professional as pkmn trading gets xD) and I would definitely trade with him again!
    Thanks for your feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by manossspip View Post
    i have a shiny lvl 25 roserade
    Not interested in Touched Shinies

    --Update--
    The following Pokemon were added to the Coming Soon list (All UT) -
    Shiny Embedded Tower Groudon
    Shiny Sky Pillar Rayquaza
    JBHF Manaphy
    This Pokemon is For Trade
    UT Berry Fix Zigzagoon (OT: Ruby)
    Last edited by KiwiDude; 1st June 2011 at 11:31 PM.
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  13. #413
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Skyworld
    Posts
    3

    Default

    What nature is your Whirl Island Shiny lugia? If the nature is any good, I'd like to offer you any of my Crown Dogs. I believe I have TM Brick Break or TM Dragon claw.

    White FC: 1678 4371 3732

  14. #414
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyFeraligatr View Post
    What nature is your Whirl Island Shiny lugia? If the nature is any good, I'd like to offer you any of my Crown Dogs. I believe I have TM Brick Break or TM Dragon claw.
    I have all of the Crown Dogs (except European and Japanese)
    Do you have anything else for trade (that I don't have)?
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  15. #415
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    0

    Default

    I'd like FRu2010 Pichu, Goon's Scizor and PRI2010 Pichu, is that ok??
    Diamond 3180-9523-3867
    GMT+2


    Check out Zoe95's EVENT SHOP

  16. #416
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default

    i can also trade you a japanese event regigas level 100 UT for your PKTOPIA Magmortar or Movie 7 Darkrai

  17. #417
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manossspip View Post
    i can also trade you a japanese event regigas level 100 UT for your PKTOPIA Magmortar or Movie 7 Darkrai
    Nature? ID No?

    --Update--
    The Following Pokemon were added to the Coming Soon list (All UT) -
    Shiny Faraway Island Mew (Japanese)
    Nzone Pikachu
    McDonald's Pikachu
    (European) ALAMOS Darkrai
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  18. #418
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default

    adamaant nature ID no:07198 (caceled because i traded it)
    Last edited by manossspip; 2nd June 2011 at 11:16 AM.

  19. #419
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default I have a couple of things you might be interested.

    First of all, I'm sorry for PMing you. I've only just read that you prefer the offers to be posted here first.

    I've included more details in the PM but a short summary of what I'm offering:
    -X-Scissor
    -Shell Bell
    -UT Shiny Eevee
    -Slightly Touched Shiny Dratini
    -Slightly Touched Shiny Skuntank

    I'm looking for a couple of Kanto shinies.
    FC: 5198-2399-1313

    Not looking for anything specific right now.

  20. #420
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United states,Ohio
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Looking for a mew or celebi must needed i have all shiny deoxy willing to trade or swapping for one of my master balls message me if interested

  21. #421
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Do you still want my Space c deoxys for your Flower Paradise Shaymin? iF you do ,pm me so we can trade.
    Diamond 3180-9523-3867
    GMT+2


    Check out Zoe95's EVENT SHOP

  22. #422
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manossspip View Post
    adamaant nature ID no:07198 (caceled because i traded it)
    Not cool...
    Quote Originally Posted by zoe95 View Post
    Do you still want my Space c deoxys for your Flower Paradise Shaymin? iF you do ,pm me so we can trade.
    Ok I will
    What is your Shiny Koffing's Nature?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyce125 View Post
    Looking for a mew or celebi must needed i have all shiny deoxy willing to trade or swapping for one of my master balls message me if interested
    Only if the Deoxys is legit and UT (Mew and Celebi are)
    what is its nature?
    Last edited by KiwiDude; 2nd June 2011 at 4:51 PM.
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  23. #423
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    0

    Default

    it's bold nature and are you available for the shaymin trade now???
    Last edited by zoe95; 2nd June 2011 at 4:56 PM.
    Diamond 3180-9523-3867
    GMT+2


    Check out Zoe95's EVENT SHOP

  24. #424
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zoe95 View Post
    it's bold nature and are you available for the shaymin trade now???
    PMed you...
    Quote Originally Posted by Magmardooom View Post
    First of all, I'm sorry for PMing you. I've only just read that you prefer the offers to be posted here first.
    I've included more details in the PM but a short summary of what I'm offering:
    -X-Scissor
    -Shell Bell
    -UT Shiny Eevee
    -Slightly Touched Shiny Dratini
    -Slightly Touched Shiny Skuntank
    I'm looking for a couple of Kanto shinies.
    What are the natures and levels of your offered Pokemon?
    Last edited by KiwiDude; 2nd June 2011 at 4:59 PM.
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  25. #425
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDude View Post
    PMed you...

    What are the natures and levels of your offered Pokemon?
    Naive Eevee is level 16 (Trophy Garden)
    Adamant Dratini level 17 (Was met at 15)
    Quirky Skuntank level 61 (Was met at 61. It's only touched by about 1/8 of the exp bar. That's most likely a single battle. If you use one of each berry it's going to be untouched.)

    If you want I can clone Eevee and get all its evolutions. They will still be UT. I'll be using rare candies and stones to evolve them. Will take some time though.
    Last edited by Magmardooom; 2nd June 2011 at 5:49 PM.
    FC: 5198-2399-1313

    Not looking for anything specific right now.

Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •