Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 550 of 1029

Thread: Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop

  1. #526
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    York, England
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDude View Post
    Not interested in a Lax Cresselia (bad Nature)
    Thanks for the Specific offer, do you have anything else that I might be interested in?

    --Update--

    The following Pokemon were added to the Coming Soon list (All UT) -
    Shiny Tepig
    Shiny Snivy
    Shiny Oshawott
    Shiny Terakkion
    Shiny Cobalion
    That Cresselia was caught in Pearl version, I do also have an untouched Cresselia at level 50 with a Modest nature in Platinum version which I could offer for the Embedded Tower Kyogre.
    Last edited by Water Max; 10th June 2011 at 1:34 AM.
    I have claimed Rapidash and Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped

  2. #527
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Water Max View Post
    That Cresselia was caught in Pearl version, I do also have an untouched Cresselia at level 50 with a Modest nature in Platinum version which I could offer for the Embedded Tower Kyogre.
    I'm interested in a Modest UT Cresselia, and can trade within an hour


    6/10/2011

    My Shop is the No.1 4th Gen Shop (Postcount and Views)!
    (The shop opened in May 6th, not too shabby)
    Last edited by KiwiDude; 10th June 2011 at 1:44 AM.
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  3. #528
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    481

    Default

    Hello! Looking at your shiny Faraway Island Mew. Would you be willing to trade it for an Almia Darkrai? (PM/VM if interested)

  4. #529
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    --Update--
    Added an UT Pokemon Smash! Cubchoo to the 5th Gen Offers Spoiler
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  5. #530
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    memphis,tennesse
    Posts
    0

    Default

    I would like the mcdonalds pikachu and the one that knows surf.

    email me and we can talk about what you would like in return.

    minnethas@yahoo.com
    BLAZIKEN PRIDE FOREVER

  6. #531
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by markssj999 View Post
    I would like the mcdonalds pikachu and the one that knows surf.

    email me and we can talk about what you would like in return.

    minnethas@yahoo.com
    No e-mails, PM only

    Strike One
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  7. #532
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    York, England
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Thank you for the great trade! It was fast and had a quick reply.
    I have claimed Rapidash and Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped

  8. #533
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    sr that i write back so late...
    it will be relaxed!!!

  9. #534
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by libelldra View Post
    sr that i write back so late...
    it will be relaxed!!!
    What will be relaxed?


    My shop is first 4th gen shop to pass 10,000 Views

    Thank You
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  10. #535
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Are you still swaping starters?

  11. #536
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJT View Post
    Are you still swaping starters?
    for what? I'm not giving them away anymore
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  12. #537
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDude View Post
    for what? I'm not giving them away anymore
    Well, I have no idea, I don't really have much to offer... what kind of pokemon would suffice?

    I'd imagine there is very little that you don't have.
    Last edited by DJT; 12th June 2011 at 2:09 PM.

  13. #538
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    the manaphy egg will be 'relaxed'

  14. #539
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by libelldra View Post
    the manaphy egg will be 'relaxed'
    oh... what did you want for it?
    Quote Originally Posted by DJT View Post
    Well, I have no idea, I don't really have much to offer... what kind of pokemon would suffice?

    I'd imagine there is very little that you don't have.
    Egg Move from my want list=One Starter
    Last edited by KiwiDude; 13th June 2011 at 11:00 AM.
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  15. #540
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    i would be interested in the gamestop jirachi!!! but is it too much?

  16. #541
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by libelldra View Post
    i would be interested in the gamestop jirachi!!! but is it too much?
    A little bit, gimmie a full list of your wants please
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  17. #542
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    It says you are looking for Togepi with certain conditions...

    What about?

    Lv. 1 UT Adamant Togepi, w/Serene Grace Ability
    w/Extrasensory Eggmove

    or

    Lv. 1 UT Relaxed Togepi, w/Serene Grace Ability
    w/Extrasensory Eggmove
    Last edited by DJT; 12th June 2011 at 4:58 PM.

  18. #543
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJT View Post
    It says you are looking for Togepi with certain conditions...

    What about?

    Lv. 1 UT Adamant Togepi, w/Serene Grace Ability
    w/Extrasensory Eggmove

    or

    Lv. 1 UT Relaxed Togepi, w/Serene Grace Ability
    w/Extrasensory Eggmove
    Adamant is the worst nature for Togepi, please refer to my want list, its very specific
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  19. #544
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDude View Post
    Adamant is the worst nature for Togepi, please refer to my want list, its very specific
    Ah, ok, like I'll attempt to find a more specific one... I don't have a clue RE: natures etc.

  20. #545
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJT View Post
    Ah, ok, like I'll attempt to find a more specific one... I don't have a clue RE: natures etc.
    Google it (Pokemon Breeding/Natures etc.) PM when you get some Egg Move Pokemon
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  21. #546
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDude View Post
    Google it (Pokemon Breeding/Natures etc.) PM when you get some Egg Move Pokemon
    Ok thanks, and will do.

  22. #547
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDude View Post
    A little bit, gimmie a full list of your wants please
    i need win2011 celebi, michina arceus or gamestop deoxys

  23. #548
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    America
    Posts
    122

    Default

    i have a shiny timid Sinjoh Giratina on 5th gen
    i want the World09 Weavile
    pm me
    Come hang out with me on xbox live, gamer tag: toawest1
    3DS Pokemon Y FC 4983-6283-5

  24. #549
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by libelldra View Post
    i need win2011 celebi, michina arceus or gamestop deoxys

    All of these Pokemon are worth more than a Manaphy Egg imho
    Do you need anything else?

    Quote Originally Posted by toawest1 View Post
    i have a shiny timid Sinjoh Giratina on 5th gen
    i want the World09 Weavile
    pm me
    Is it UT? (Lv.1 No Exp)

    --Update--
    The Following Pokemon are For Trade (All UT) -

    Shiny Tepig
    Shiny Snivy
    Shiny Oshawott
    Shiny Terakkion
    Shiny Cobalion
    Satoshi's Scraggy
    Snarl Zoroark
    Last edited by KiwiDude; 13th June 2011 at 9:18 AM.
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  25. #550
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    150

    Question

    Hey, I have a Jolly Gible (5th Gen) for trade.
    I would like to have Bulbasaur and Charmander in return!
    Friend Code : 3823 - 8912 - 8640

    My friend safari is a ground type with Sandshrew, Dugtrio and my third pokemon is Diggersby!

Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •