Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 1029

Thread: Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop

  1. #76
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    NC, United States
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Do you mind what level the adamant/modest Abra is?
    My SoulSilver Team

    Donphan - ----- MacArthur -
    Lynn - --------- Zantor -
    Rommel - ------ Rizzo - (Red)

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kentobu View Post
    Do you mind what level the adamant/modest Abra is?
    No, as long it has Synchronize
    only if its a Male Adamant/Modest Abra w/o Synchronize then I'm not interested
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  3. #78
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    NC, United States
    Posts
    8

    Default

    So it must be a female then? I've got a wall of abra eggs forming up in my boxes and party already XD
    My SoulSilver Team

    Donphan - ----- MacArthur -
    Lynn - --------- Zantor -
    Rommel - ------ Rizzo - (Red)

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kentobu View Post
    So it must be a female then? I've got a wall of abra eggs forming up in my boxes and party already XD
    It can be male or female, as long as it has a Modest/Adamant Nature and the ability Synchronize,
    I saw you were looking for Carvanha, which I have for trade
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  5. #80
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    NC, United States
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Well, I'd love to make the trade if you think it's fair, and I can get this abra for you. I don't think it should be too long if I just no life it. XD
    My SoulSilver Team

    Donphan - ----- MacArthur -
    Lynn - --------- Zantor -
    Rommel - ------ Rizzo - (Red)

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kentobu View Post
    Well, I'd love to make the trade if you think it's fair, and I can get this abra for you. I don't think it should be too long if I just no life it. XD
    I do think it's fair ^^
    I'll throw a Masterball along with an UT Carvanha for both Adamant and Modest Abra w/Synchronize
    If you want I can infect Carvanha w/Pokerus.
    I have every Starter/SS Exclusive Pokemon as well
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  7. #82
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    NC, United States
    Posts
    8

    Default

    If you threw in the masterball, I'd throw in the T ShadowBall for you. I definitely wouldn't be opposed to a pokerus infected Carvanha.
    My SoulSilver Team

    Donphan - ----- MacArthur -
    Lynn - --------- Zantor -
    Rommel - ------ Rizzo - (Red)

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kentobu View Post
    If you threw in the masterball, I'd throw in the T ShadowBall for you. I definitely wouldn't be opposed to a pokerus infected Carvanha.
    It's a Deal! VM me when you are ready
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    90

    Default

    I have an untouched shiny Entei from the Gamestop event (level 30, Adamant). Would it do for a Celebi or Shaymin?

    If you're still doing the starter give away, I'd love to get a Chimchar and Piplup (if you're doing 2) with Pokerus.
    Pokémon Runner Challenge

    Kahuna
    106.95 miles

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Orange View Post
    I have an untouched shiny Entei from the Gamestop event (level 30, Adamant). Would it do for a Celebi or Shaymin?

    If you're still doing the starter give away, I'd love to get a Chimchar and Piplup (if you're doing 2) with Pokerus.
    I'll trade Celebi for an Entei with a Tm/Power Item from my want list or with Multiple Breedables from my Want List

    I'll breed those Starters as soon as I can, since you asked
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Hi!
    I am interested in a naive/hasty chimchar. And an impish shieldon
    I can give for them a quiet munchlax that knows selfdestruct holding dark pulse...
    I hope you are interested.
    __________________________________________
    Awesome people: J-Myc, Ropav, Bunface, A Carmine FTW

    Heartgold FC: 0732 8487 4009

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liogarus View Post
    Hi!
    I am interested in a naive/hasty chimchar. And an impish shieldon
    I can give for them a quiet munchlax that knows selfdestruct holding dark pulse...
    I hope you are interested.
    Bad nature for Munchlax...
    anything else?
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    25

    Default

    mmm... well since you have HG too i can only offer items like evolution stones some tms and... nothing more really.
    sorry, I am new to this pokemon stuff...
    __________________________________________
    Awesome people: J-Myc, Ropav, Bunface, A Carmine FTW

    Heartgold FC: 0732 8487 4009

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liogarus View Post
    mmm... well since you have HG too i can only offer items like evolution stones some tms and... nothing more really.
    sorry, I new to this pokemon stuff...
    What Tms?
    Check my Offering/Looking for Spoilers
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Nugget
    Sun/Water/Thunder/Leaf/Dawn/Dusk/Shiny Stone
    Lots and lots of darkpulses and dragon claws
    Lots and lots of Iron/protein/carbos etc (no pp ups though)
    Last edited by liogarus; 7th May 2011 at 12:15 AM.
    __________________________________________
    Awesome people: J-Myc, Ropav, Bunface, A Carmine FTW

    Heartgold FC: 0732 8487 4009

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liogarus View Post
    Nugget
    Sun/Water/Thunder/Leaf/Dawn/Dusk/Shiny Stone
    Lots and lots of darkpulses
    Lots and lots of Iron/protein/carbos etc (no pp ups though)
    One MasterBall and Pokerus for 3 Dark Pulse Tms, and 3 EV Stones
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    25

    Default

    on wich pokemon?
    __________________________________________
    Awesome people: J-Myc, Ropav, Bunface, A Carmine FTW

    Heartgold FC: 0732 8487 4009

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDude View Post
    I'll trade Celebi for an Entei with a Tm/Power Item from my want list or with Multiple Breedables from my Want List

    I'll breed those Starters as soon as I can, since you asked
    I've got the Dragon Claw TM from your want list, that work with Entei?
    Pokémon Runner Challenge

    Kahuna
    106.95 miles

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liogarus View Post
    on wich pokemon?
    Please check the Breedables Spoiler under Offering...

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Orange View Post
    I've got the Dragon Claw TM from your want list, that work with Entei?
    Maybe with a Breedable or two from my want list, it's a Celebi after-all
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    25

    Default

    I asked for:
    naive/hasty chimchar and an impish shieldon...

    wich one for the SIX items?
    __________________________________________
    Awesome people: J-Myc, Ropav, Bunface, A Carmine FTW

    Heartgold FC: 0732 8487 4009

  21. #96
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    How does the giveaway work ^^
    __________________________________________________ _________
    also, new to the forums....hi everyone! (:

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDude View Post
    Maybe with a Breedable or two from my want list, it's a Celebi after-all
    I don't have any of those breedables, but I did just find that I have the Shadow Ball TM.
    Pokémon Runner Challenge

    Kahuna
    106.95 miles

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liogarus View Post
    I asked for:
    naive/hasty chimchar and an impish shieldon...

    wich one for the SIX items?
    I don't breed for specific natures (read the rules)
    I can breed you Chimchar and Shieldon, but with a Random nature

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Orange View Post
    I don't have any of those breedables, but I did just find that I have the Shadow Ball TM.
    Deal! UT WIN2011 Celebi for UT Event Entei + Dragon Claw and Shadow Ball
    Do you want me to infect the Celebi with Pokerus?
    PM me your FC

    Quote Originally Posted by ScarecrowSid View Post
    How does the giveaway work ^^
    Name one starter and I'll breed one for you for free (there is a waiting list)
    Last edited by KiwiDude; 7th May 2011 at 12:40 AM.
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Ok... sorry
    I need those natures so I think I wont trade...
    Again, sorry for the lost time...
    __________________________________________
    Awesome people: J-Myc, Ropav, Bunface, A Carmine FTW

    Heartgold FC: 0732 8487 4009

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liogarus View Post
    Ok... sorry
    I need those natures so I think I wont trade...
    Again, sorry for the lost time...
    Anything else you need from my shop? take your time and browse around...
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •