Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 1029

Thread: Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Why would you want to know?
    Posts
    28

    Default

    I'll give you a giratina with a sassy nature almost UT(like 1/10 of a level of exp) at level 70, a level 100 uxie with a naughty nature, a level 100 azelf with a rash nature, and a level 63 mespirit with a jolly nature for your shaymin/darkrai.(All four for both, pick 2 for 1). Just let me know.

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tyty View Post
    I'll give you a giratina with a sassy nature almost UT(like 1/10 of a level of exp) at level 70, a level 100 uxie with a naughty nature, a level 100 azelf with a rash nature, and a level 63 mespirit with a jolly nature for your shaymin/darkrai.(All four for both, pick 2 for 1). Just let me know.
    Do you have any more Legendaries/Breedables from my want list?
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Why would you want to know?
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Yeah. If you give me like a day I can get you a finneon and a cresselia.

    Heart gold FC: 0905 3147 5912

    Pearl FC: 2408 5509 4324
    White FC: 0862 4107 7661See Jordan and tyty's flawless shiny marketplace!
    JORDAN AND TYTY'S FLAWLESS AND SHINY MARKETPLACE-CHECK IT OUT!

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tyty View Post
    Yeah. If you give me like a day I can get you a finneon and a cresselia.
    Please do! let me know when you have them
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Why would you want to know?
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Will do. Please put 'em on hold

    Heart gold FC: 0905 3147 5912

    Pearl FC: 2408 5509 4324
    White FC: 0862 4107 7661See Jordan and tyty's flawless shiny marketplace!
    JORDAN AND TYTY'S FLAWLESS AND SHINY MARKETPLACE-CHECK IT OUT!

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tyty View Post
    Will do. Please put 'em on hold
    I will (Shaymin is not for trade atm)
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  7. #107
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4

    Default

    I'd like Turtwig and Totodile. Are you looking for a certain nature for Mesprit or are you wi lling to take any Mesprit? I also have a wailmer.

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krultek View Post
    I'd like Turtwig and Totodile. Are you looking for a certain nature for Mesprit or are you wi lling to take any Mesprit? I also have a wailmer.
    How about Totodile for Wailmer? could you list Mesprit's natures?
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    54

    Default

    are you interested in a touched Win2011 Raikou?


    Pearl Friend Code : 2923 6670 8822
    Black Friend Code: 0132 1095 6742
    banner by PikaPal_Lyra

    HELP ME UNLOCK THESE?

    http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=xm+g+m+tx

    http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=bass+flshlng

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokemonAndDBZ View Post
    are you interested in a touched Win2011 Raikou?
    What level is it?
    does it has its Original moveset?
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Hey i would like the Jap movie Darkrai i. I have an ut tru regigigas with its berry

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Filipasian1423 View Post
    Hey i would like the Jap movie Darkrai i. I have an ut tru regigigas with its berry
    Sounds Good!
    What is its nature?
    Will you throw in a Tm/Item from my want list?
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Great! and its careful natured

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Filipasian1423 View Post
    Great! and its careful natured
    Deal! Ready to trade now ^_^
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    18

    Default

    I would love to but i cant right now D: my internet has been on and off

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDude View Post
    What level is it?
    does it has its Original moveset?
    It is Level 33 and it has Shadow Ball in place of Weather Ball. I can relearn Weather Ball, I was going to anyways.


    Pearl Friend Code : 2923 6670 8822
    Black Friend Code: 0132 1095 6742
    banner by PikaPal_Lyra

    HELP ME UNLOCK THESE?

    http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=xm+g+m+tx

    http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=bass+flshlng

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokemonAndDBZ View Post
    It is Level 33 and it has Shadow Ball in place of Weather Ball. I can relearn Weather Ball, I was going to anyways.
    What do you want in return?
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDude View Post
    What do you want in return?
    Satoshi's Pikachu? It's gamestp btw, not win2011


    Pearl Friend Code : 2923 6670 8822
    Black Friend Code: 0132 1095 6742
    banner by PikaPal_Lyra

    HELP ME UNLOCK THESE?

    http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=xm+g+m+tx

    http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=bass+flshlng

  19. #119
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokemonAndDBZ View Post
    Satoshi's Pikachu? It's gamestp btw, not win2011
    do you need anything else? I have only one Satoshi's Pikachu...
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDude View Post
    do you need anything else? I have only one Satoshi's Pikachu...
    yeah, do you have any events you want to trade for it? aside from:
    SMR2010 Jirachi
    WIN2011 Celebi
    WIN2011 Suicune
    Japanese Movie 7 Darkrai
    Mystery Mew
    FALL2011 Mew (Lv. 10, not available atm)


    Pearl Friend Code : 2923 6670 8822
    Black Friend Code: 0132 1095 6742
    banner by PikaPal_Lyra

    HELP ME UNLOCK THESE?

    http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=xm+g+m+tx

    http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=bass+flshlng

  21. #121
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokemonAndDBZ View Post
    yeah, do you have any events you want to trade for it? aside from:
    SMR2010 Jirachi
    WIN2011 Celebi
    WIN2011 Suicune
    Japanese Movie 7 Darkrai
    Mystery Mew
    FALL2011 Mew (Lv. 10, not available atm)
    No, not really...
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDude View Post
    No, not really...
    alright, thanks anyways


    Pearl Friend Code : 2923 6670 8822
    Black Friend Code: 0132 1095 6742
    banner by PikaPal_Lyra

    HELP ME UNLOCK THESE?

    http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=xm+g+m+tx

    http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=bass+flshlng

  23. #123
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Thanks for the trade! Quick reply and trade! Looking forward to trading with you more! Thanks!

  24. #124
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default Totodile and Cyndaquil

    I need a Totodile and a Cyndaquil
    In return; any other breedable pokemon with a item

  25. #125
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tulling123 View Post
    I need a Totodile and a Cyndaquil
    In return; any other breedable pokemon with a item
    Trade Complete, thx

    Updated my Item/Tm wants (more organized)
    I'll try to organize my Offers soon
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •