Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 1029

Thread: Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop

  1. #151
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokeloverdude View Post
    hey! im very interested in your hayleys mew and tru shaymin..what is they're nature?
    I'll PM you the natures

    --Update--
    Added Shiny Pokemon to my Offers
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  2. #152
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default Wynaut and Spiritomb

    I have Wynaut and Spiritomb

    360 Wynaut Lv 1, Female, Sassy nature

    442 Spiritomb, Lv 1, Female, Rash nature
    442 Spiritomb, Lv 1, Male, Hasty nature
    442 Spiritomb, Lv 1, Male, Modest nature
    442 Spiritomb, Lv 1, Male, Timid nature

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    536

    Default

    I'm likiing your WIN2011 Entei and FALL2010 Mew, I have some events you are seeking:
    TRU Manaphy UT
    Gamestop Shiny Raikou UT
    Alamos/Member Card Darkrai UT
    VGC09 Milotic BT
    Oak's Letter Shaymin UT
    TRU Regigigas UT
    Gamestop/Space C/Birth Island Deoxys UT/Lv 100 Japanese/UT
    PKTOPIA Magmortar/Electivire Touched at levels 67 and 65 or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgeckledorf Spoongeblorb View Post
    [School's] a nice place to fap in public and not get caught.

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mewtwo152 View Post
    I'm likiing your WIN2011 Entei and FALL2010 Mew, I have some events you are seeking:
    TRU Manaphy UT
    Gamestop Shiny Raikou UT
    Alamos/Member Card Darkrai UT
    VGC09 Milotic BT
    Oak's Letter Shaymin UT
    TRU Regigigas UT
    Gamestop/Space C/Birth Island Deoxys UT/Lv 100 Japanese/UT
    PKTOPIA Magmortar/Electivire Touched at levels 67 and 65 or so.
    Please PM me the natures of -
    TRU Manaphy
    Alamos/Member Card Darkrai
    Oak's Letter Shaymin
    TRU Regigigas
    Gamestop/Space C/Birth Island Deoxys
    and the VGC Milotic's Level
    -not Interested in Magmortar/Electivire

    Quote Originally Posted by tulling123 View Post
    I have Wynaut and Spiritomb

    360 Wynaut Lv 1, Female, Sassy nature

    442 Spiritomb, Lv 1, Female, Rash nature
    442 Spiritomb, Lv 1, Male, Hasty nature
    442 Spiritomb, Lv 1, Male, Modest nature
    442 Spiritomb, Lv 1, Male, Timid nature
    VM'ed you buddy
    Last edited by KiwiDude; 8th May 2011 at 6:43 PM.
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Umm, sorry to say I don't really know what I want for my deoyxs. =S

    Credit goes to: StonE EdgE

    My Teams:

    Icy Vengence

    Shining Brilliance

    "The Regulars" (INCOMPLETE)




    SS Fc: 3052 - 6276 - 2753

    Ice Types FTW!!!

    ————————————————————————————

    Yes, I am a mono-type trainer/battler. Facing the unknown with a limited type movepools creates a massive challenge in which I love.

    People do also underestimated a power of a mono-type team can actually have. Face me and I will show you exactly what one can accomplish!

    Long Live Ice Types!!!!! <3

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glacial Mirror View Post
    Umm, sorry to say I don't really know what I want for my deoyxs. =S
    That's fine... take your time

    -- Update --
    Added TRU and EUSMR09 Regigigas to my Event Offer List
    Also added some details on what the Event Pokemon Activate (will Hyper-Link it soon)
    Removed the UT Shiny Mudkip from Shiny Offers
    Added a Shiny Pokemon Spoiler under "Looking For"

    Check it out ^^
    Last edited by KiwiDude; 8th May 2011 at 8:53 PM.
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5

    Default

    hi kiwi i have a level 1 Skarmory with adamant nature
    also sturdy ability
    also with roost and drill peck ability
    trading for a bulbasaur or charmander if possible.
    Last edited by isaac93; 10th May 2011 at 12:31 AM.

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    278

    Default

    Hi, have a Chimchar I could take off your hands? Female would be preferable, but anything I can get would be Ok.

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by isaac93 View Post
    hi kiwi i have a level 1 Skarmory with adamant nature
    also sturdy ability
    also with roost and drill peck ability
    interested?
    Yes I'm interested, PM me with what your looking for (be reasonable plz)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ketaru View Post
    Hi, have a Chimchar I could take off your hands? Female would be preferable, but anything I can get would be Ok.
    Unfortunately, until I make some in-game progress (4 badges and almost no money...) I won't give away any Pokemon for free, check my want list for a trade, thx

    --Update--
    Added Magby, Togepi, Riolu and Elekid to my Egg Moves spoiler under Looking For
    will do another Update soon
    Last edited by KiwiDude; 9th May 2011 at 2:38 PM.
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ottawa ontario canada
    Posts
    11

    Default

    TRU Shaymin unlocks garcidia

    i'll give you a cresselia a heatran or a latias from sapphire

    i'll get back on the natures
    i like cheese

    fiend code: 3625-8258-3264

    need help with friend safari

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    278

    Default

    Not that I don't have anything to give in return, but I was going by your post:

    Giving away Starters for free in my Shop
    Link Here
    Post a reply in my Shop to receive a free Starter of your choice!
    I have a Gentle female Charmeleon.

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goodpeople25 View Post
    TRU Shaymin unlocks garcidia

    i'll give you a cresselia a heatran or a latias from sapphire

    i'll get back on the natures
    Shaymin is worth more than that... not interested

    Quote Originally Posted by Ketaru View Post
    Not that I don't have anything to give in return, but I was going by your post:
    I have a Gentle female Charmeleon.
    Vm'ed u
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Brentwood, England
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Hey there again,

    I have a Hasty Giratina, Jolly Palkia, Timid Heatran and adamant Cresselia, all untouched and from Platinum I'm happy to trade - do you think we can do you a deal on your Hall of Origin Arceus, WIN2011 Celebi or Jirachi? Maybe a 4 for three trade, I can also throw in the Flamethrower, Sludge Bomb, Dark Pulse and Roost TMs as well.

    Thanks

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sheppsea View Post
    Hi,
    Are you willing to trade your Hall of Origin Arceus or your WIN2011 Celebi for a Regirock?

    I can also offer you most of the breedables if that helps swing the deal!
    Just sent you a PM

    --Update--
    Added a rule, dropped some Pokemon from my want list
    Added a TM spoiler under "Offering"
    Added a beautiful Userbar (by Nakashima)
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    536

    Default

    Hey Kiwi. I'm looking at your EUSMR09 Regi, and SMR2010 Jirachi, and was wondering if you'd like any of my events for them.
        Spoiler:- My offers:


    Whoops! I forgot to give ya some feedback for last time! I'm just gonna say that you are very trustworthy and I'd recommend your shop to a friend.
    Last edited by Mewtwo152; 9th May 2011 at 11:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgeckledorf Spoongeblorb View Post
    [School's] a nice place to fap in public and not get caught.

  16. #166
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mewtwo152 View Post
    Hey Kiwi. I'm looking at your EUSMR09 Regi, and SMR2010 Jirachi, and was wondering if you'd like any of my events for them.
        Spoiler:- My offers:


    Whoops! I forgot to give ya some feedback for last time! I'm just gonna say that you are very trustworthy and I'd recommend your shop to a friend.
    VM'ed u
    thx for the Feedback
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  17. #167
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Why would you want to know?
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Thanks a bunch for the trade mate. (Quick replies, would trade again, and traded a bunch of pokemon with me between pearl and heart gold.)

    Heart gold FC: 0905 3147 5912

    Pearl FC: 2408 5509 4324
    White FC: 0862 4107 7661See Jordan and tyty's flawless shiny marketplace!
    JORDAN AND TYTY'S FLAWLESS AND SHINY MARKETPLACE-CHECK IT OUT!

  18. #168
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tyty View Post
    Thanks a bunch for the trade mate. (Quick replies, would trade again, and traded a bunch of pokemon with me between pearl and heart gold.)
    Thx 4 the feedback

    --Update--
    Added the following Pokemon (All for Trade Under Offering) -
    Embedded Tower Kyogre
    Giratina
    UT Shiny Ponyta
    UT Shiny Gastly
    UT Shiny Bagon
    UT Shiny Gilgar
    Lv. 20 Shiny Vulpix
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  19. #169
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    same as yours
    Posts
    7

    Default

    hello..just wondering whether you interested if i offering you these shiny all three of them (all legit) and in return i want all these pokemon ..
    Last edited by shekal; 10th May 2011 at 12:08 AM. Reason: three
    Im on GMT+8 (break)

    Black Version: Beat the Unova Champion & Map The End fuhh back to 4th gen
    Soulsilver Version: Going after Ash next
    Current Progress : Playing Platinum Version - Completing my 4th gen National Dex - got almost all breedable pokes so feel free for anybody to vm/pm me, im on this site almost anytime unless stated

  20. #170
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5

    Default

    interested in trading a skarmory (lv1, adamant, sturdy) for a bulbasaur.

  21. #171
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by isaac93 View Post
    interested in trading a skarmory (lv1, adamant, sturdy) for a bulbasaur.
    Breeding Bulbasaur atm...

    Quote Originally Posted by shekal View Post
    hello..just wondering whether you interested if i offering you these shiny all three of them (all legit) and in return i want all these pokemon ..
    VM'ed you
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  22. #172
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by isaac93
    interested in trading a skarmory (lv1, adamant, sturdy) for a bulbasaur.
    very fast, very easy, and simple! would trade again 5/5.
    thanks<3.

  23. #173
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lost in thought...
    Posts
    497

    Default

    I have this! Gamestop/WIN2011 Shiny Raikou

    I would appreciate:WIN2011 Celebi

    The shiny Lv. 20 Vulpix is cool, but I don't have anything to trade for that.

    I can't do it at the moment, (If you consider it) But maybe in a few days...

    | tumblr. | dA |

  24. #174
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by isaac93 View Post
    very fast, very easy, and simple! would trade again 5/5.
    thanks<3.
    same here buddy!
    thx for the feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Toobworm View Post
    I have this! Gamestop/WIN2011 Shiny Raikou

    I would appreciate:WIN2011 Celebi

    The shiny Lv. 20 Vulpix is cool, but I don't have anything to trade for that.

    I can't do it at the moment, (If you consider it) But maybe in a few days...
    Celebi is worth more than that IMO, sorry

    --Update--
    added a Shiny Skarmory to my Offers
    Last edited by KiwiDude; 10th May 2011 at 1:02 AM.
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  25. #175
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lost in thought...
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Okay. I understand. So, what would you want for a shiny?
    Last edited by Finch.; 10th May 2011 at 1:06 AM.

    | tumblr. | dA |

Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •