Thread: How are the PokePark games?

Default How are the PokePark games?

Worth playing?

They are pretty fun it is like you are a pokemon and explore and meett new friends and with those friends play mini games. If you like to explore as a pokemon, less battles, and a lot of mini games this is your game

CREDIT to me for the 1st one Ipokemon for the 2nd

Really much, if they make it a possible action theme like coliseum, better. The mini games here are better than other version minus Pokehlon
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

I find it fun, I think it could be a bit better though. Overall, it's a fun game.

i love it! i played it for 16 hours straight! lol, its really easy to beat thought. (it only took me 2 days). but you can make 4 files and play it again
    this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the tail, and ending with a grin.
    - Lewis Carrol's Alice Adventures In Wonderland(the Cheshire Cat)

click my Pokemon/eggs please! http://new.gpxplus.net/user/Furret-Luver-Girl

(\\_/)
    (*u*) This is Bunny.
    (>< ) help him achieve world domination copy him to ur signature~

Too easy, but amusing. The games are really made for little kids, but I love the battle system, especially in the sequel. The battle system is very much like the anime, or how it would work in real life; just using hit-and-run strategies in three dimensions.
    "Trainer: We would like to invite you to try your hand at a new kind of challenge. The League of Heroes is a league of world-class battlers, with its own set of leaders and elite four members. If you are interested, please mail your invitation to the location listed below with your RSVP and we will send you a map with the locations of our gyms.
    Yours truly, the Elite Four of the NCTH
    Tower of the Ancients, Unova"

If you challenge our league and are lucky enough to get to me, you have a shot at winning the Mountain Heights Symbol. Credit to Northern Lights for the badge.

Name- Becca
    Diamond friend code-
    4554-1150-2912
    Black friend code-
    0175-5378-5095

Gets boring after some time.I would recommend it to someone who likes počmon and has a little time.
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)

Animal crossing new leaf is AWESOME!!!
    3ds code: 5155-3020-6980
    Im happy to help

I AM A PEGASISTER AND I DONT REGRET IT!!!!

[IMG] [/IMG]