Thread: PBR Own Storyline Discussion

Hybrid View

Default PBR Own Storyline Discussion

So, you may have noticed that Battle Revolution, unlike it's previous installments (i.e. Colosseum and XD) does not have a story mode or any kind of legitimate plotline to it. Now, I don't know about anyone else, but I simply need some kind of storyline in order to keep me interested in a game.

Since Battle Revolution doesn't fulfill that need, I kind of make up my own storylines in my head as I go around and compete in the various stages in the game. For example, I have an "apprentice" who is a separate battle pass that I use and I'm on a quest now to conquer the whole game. Along the way I meet "Kruger's Grandfather" who helps me out defeating Kruger, who is Mysterial's second-in-command in the conspiracy that is Poketopia, and Joe is a total pushover and kind of comic-relief guy that loves Panic at the Disco.

So, am I the only one that makes up little plot devices in my head to keep me interested in this game? Please let me know and discuss below.
    "Be yourself and no regrets... that's our motto!"
    -------------------------->[+-][+-]
    ---------------------------->[+-]
    -------------------------->[+-]
    ----------------------->[+-][+-]apto369

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

In Soviet Russia, Pokemon claim you!

Current play through-
    Heartgold FC: 4686 1335 9888. Feel free to add me and message me to add you too!

Joe is a pushover that loves Panic at the Disco! lol , well i don't need a plot or storyline to keep me interested, this game was like Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 only battles...
    but yeah i wanted it to be like XD or Colosseum
    My friend codes.

Pokemon Platinum......................................0819-6959-4307 --- Nickname: Natalie
    Pokemon Battle Revolution...........................5114-6716-5961 --- Nickname: Blige

Don't be shy, PM if you want a battle

I hope for the next new nintendo there will come out a good game again with a storyline like XD/Colosseum, atleast I hope so!
    I mean they managed to push out two really awesome games Colosseum and XD for the gamecube => 2 good games with a nice storyline for one console
    but for the wii they could just bring out a 'only battle' game ;/
    Get Back the Pokemon Colosseum and XD times!

Always ready to have a fight on Pokemon Battle Revolution =)

PBR Code:0690-8946-4641

Storylines are half the things that keep me busy in games. I've never tried making up my own storylines but I can give a try.
    I am Cosmos Sigs are too mainstream.