Thread: Quasi's Trade Shop!

Threaded View

Default Quasi's Trade Shop!

Hey all, I've been accruing a lot through trades recently and have narrowed down what I want to a few specific things so I decided to open a shop instead of spamming 5 threads with huge trade lists. To preface:

1. I'm not interested in hacked Pokemon and none of my Pokemon are hacked - Serebii rules cover this but I thought I would restate it.
    2. That being said I don't care/wouldn't be able to tell even if I did care if your Pokemon were cloned. I clone myself so bear that in mind.
    3. I really have little to no interest in shinies. The few I have listed were acquired incidentally as counterweights in various trades.
    4. If for any reason you're not happy with a trade, or a trade didn't turn out the way you thought it would for any reason please PM/VM/post here and let me know so we can sort it out. I have no problem trading back in the event of any confusion.

Here's what I have to offer:

Spoiler:- Egg moves:

-Regarding the "options" above, those are things I am able to breed onto the pokes. I will readily breed any 2 options onto any given pokemon as a standard, for anything greater than that I will require more time and an appropriate offer worth the time!

Spoiler:- DW Females:

Spoiler:- Shinies:

Also can breed all starters and fossil pokemon.

Specific things I am looking for:
    Ditto with 0 Speed IV

Dittos with specific natures (Already have: Jolly, Timid, Adamant)

Spoiler:- Besides those 2, general things I am always interested in:

Please PM me for all trade inquiries and I will respond to you as soon as I can!
    Last edited by quasi86; 15th May 2011 at 5:11 PM.
    White FC: 5200 2405 9525
    Trade Shop!