Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Steel Sensations

Quote Originally Posted by Hpboy7 View Post
    Gahh, how much stuff do you have to do before people want to join your clan?!
    Technically, you're the first
    Wow, That's a first (Lol, Punz). What do you mean about how much stuff you have to do? Just stressed about how no one is joining?

95% of 10-20 year olds play COD and bully Pokemoners. If you're one of the 5% that plays COD everyday and still loves pokemon, then copy and paste this in your sig. (Started by GrassTypes.)

A little, yeah, I've been open for about a week, and you're the only one (no offense) to reply and actually join.

No offense taken. I am actually a little excited to be your first. I will not disappoint. I swear. I am a very strong trainer in game wise. I barely lose battles. I may lose one Pokemon (Sometimes Aggron, Unfortunately..). I beat most of the Single Battle Subway in Pokemon White.

95% of 10-20 year olds play COD and bully Pokemoners. If you're one of the 5% that plays COD everyday and still loves pokemon, then copy and paste this in your sig. (Started by GrassTypes.)

Quote Originally Posted by Iron View Post
    No offense taken. I am actually a little excited to be your first. I will not disappoint. I swear. I am a very strong trainer in game wise. I barely lose battles. I may lose one Pokemon (Sometimes Aggron, Unfortunately..). I beat most of the Single Battle Subway in Pokemon White.
    Well, it's good to have confident battlers here. Thanks

Of course. No clans succeed without powerful members.

We are at the top of the list, Third one in the list and no one bothers clicking? The views haven't gone up much.

Of course. No clans succeed without powerful members.
    So once you get back your ds, you can have a test battle, to see if you can get on the war team.

Yep. I gotta retrieve Aggron from the Pokemon Dream World first, I was getting some good stuff. What's your highest level Pokemon? Aggron is my highest, he's at 91 right now.

Mine's my chandelure, lvl 100
    do you have an xbox with live?

Yes, I do. My gamertag is: XxXxStRyKeRxXx
    And I got my DS, so uh, I'm outmatched right now..
    Are you and me fighting? Or Will be do one of the Battle Subways?

Yes, I do. My gamertag is: XxXxStRyKeRxXx
    And I got my DS, so uh, I'm outmatched right now..
    Are you and me fighting? Or Will be do one of the Battle Subways?
    when do you wan to have a test battle? whenever works for me

Now? I got a couple of hours anyway.
    I don't know how to do WiFi stuff, so you'll have to guide me to it.

do you have a friend code yet?

Oh right, Lol. Here it is: 0132-1954-6423

Something happened to Aggron while I left him at the Dream World..
    He went down a few levels.. I'm seriously confused.

here's mine:2150 8789 9489

You're registered.

Three pages of us being active.. NO one even bothered to sign up?? Two-Man clan right now..

yeah really, this is weird. do you know where to go for wifi? it's the girl in the middle upstairs in the pokemon center. just keep pressing "A" and you'll get in

Alright, On my way now.

Darn, I lost. That sucks, Sorry I'm not strong enough..

Nah, it's fine, I've been raising my team for a while now, Escavalier is my main man.

I've need to get my hands on Thunder for Aggron. Plus, I need to head to the Move tutor. To look over his moves. Can we do anything else besides battling?

Now my Aggron isn't that happy with me anymore.. His happiness dropped from 90 to 23..

That's weird. it's probably because it was in the dream world for so long

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast