View Poll Results: Who likes/doesn't like this thread???

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll

3 100.00%
  • Doesn't like

0 0%
Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Battle Subway Thread

Smile The Battle Subway Thread

Pretty self explanatory, make sure you follow the forum rules and make sure you dont do anything to upset anyone

So, without further ado, LET'S GO!!!

Well today I beat the subway head for the single train and got 16 bp from a 21 win streak. Then I went to go grab myself a power anklet to help with speed EV training on my Crustle.
    Pokemon X Buddies:
    Greninja Talonflame Chesnaught Dedenne Vivilion Pangoro Meowstic Lucario Blaziken Avalugg

3DS FC: 2809-8627-8665

I keep losing to double. Beat single though

I'm just in it for the music. Even with proper EV training the Subway still seems harder than last gen. I could really use a Life Orb right now, but I can't transfer it due to a lack of another system.

Wow, I lost to a Porygon2 one time when using my Shedinja. It traced wonder guard and I was screwed. It ended up him using struggle to kill me. This is why I taught it Toxic.

Credit to FrostStorm for the banner; YOU ARE MAJESTIC FROSTSTORM

3DS FC: 4940 6396 1803

"Because I am the man... who made a typo in his own name while registering..."

I battled in the super double train today and was just about to defeat a Hydregion until it knocked me out.

What's weird is how Spiritomb and others can learn toxic... Looks like I'll be needing wonderguard.

I did so much grinding in the subway for the EV items. The worst thing was I couldn't do the Super lines so I was stuck getting minimal payout on the Single Line for days.
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/2hr1lcg.png[/IMG]
    Diamond Friend Code: 0132-1589-3047
    Black Friend Code: 5457-9904-5129
        Spoiler:- Who Made What:

PM me for offers
    4th gen: (with Volt Tackle)
    5th gen (* following Pokémon means DW Ability): ^all of the above, * **** ****** (under construction)

I've gotten through the Single and Double trains, haven't beaten super yet. I plan on going back to it once I get an EV'd team.
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2r40gt0.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/j0wppv.jpg[/IMG]
    ~Shiny Card~
    If You're Interested in Shiny Hunting, Check Out Shiny Hunters United!

I have both Super trains unlocked. The highest streak that I have had thus far is 17 or so on the Super Single subway.

I also completely agree with PinkPalkia about the Subway being harder than anything from 4th gen. There are simply too many 'mons to take into consideration when building a good team these days.

-1st place at my Toughest Trainer Tournament
    -Friend Codes
    -White: 3954 6397 8535
    -Diamond: 2019 6150 4056

I can never get past the super single but i needed items like iron ball and wise glasses so i just beat single a bunch of times.
    SOCCER + POKEMON = MY LIFE

I <3 GHOST POKEMON

Spoiler:- MY SHINIES!:

Anyone have the map of the Battle Subway?

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

so i just beat the super single boss at number 49 and i had to tell someone who remotely cares. i used..

Ttar@choice band
    Jolly, 252 attack, 252 speed
    rock slide
    crunch
    ice fang
    thunder fang

Ferrothorn@rocky helmet
    impish, 252 hp 252 defence
    seed bomb
    leach seed
    ingrain
    ariel ace

Excadrill@ focus sash
    adamant, 252 attack 252 speed
    swords dance
    earthquake
    rock slide
    x scissor

took freaking forever. glad i did it. good luck everyone else!

Quote Originally Posted by shotdown911 View Post
    I did so much grinding in the subway for the EV items. The worst thing was I couldn't do the Super lines so I was stuck getting minimal payout on the Single Line for days.
    I dealt with the same thing. I couldn't beat the Single Line because, well... I COULDN'T EV TRAIN MY TEAM!!! It was so frustrating and monotonous...but I did beat it and I appreciated the extra BP for beating the Subway Boss. Now on to the Super Single line!!!

fair warning: after you beat the boss on super single, trainers start having legendaries.

one team i saw had cobalion, articuno, raikou.
    another had regigigas, suicune, articuno.

it is worth beating him though. at that point you'll have earned 75 BP.

The multi battle is getting quite frustrating for me. My partner for the first two sets of 7 always has fantastic Pokemon (Darmanitan, Druddigon, etc) but as soon as I get to the third set I end up getting weaker ones, just now it was Beartic and Sawk, Sawk used earthquake twice and knocked out my Mienshao and Starmie, oh well, back to the drawing board...
    Black FC:3954 6243 1325

DW:AMagicalCone (I have friends always want more though)

i recently beat my 21 win streak on the super single line. my record rests at 22 now. :/

on a more positive note, i have most of my battle items back. just need choice specs and perhaps i'll try to get the tm's, just to have them all.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Using Archeops, Scrafty, Zoroark, and Ferrothorn, I got 34 wins in the Super Double Train. The 7th battle had at least three legendaries (Heatran, Landorus, and Virizion). I didn't even get to fight the fourth Pokemon. I assume it was legendary as well. Is this supposed to happen? I'm not even at the Subway Boss...
    Last edited by emirparkreiner7; 11th May 2011 at 9:43 AM.

N00b Q!

Battle Subway Online battling or in game?

omg i almost got a winning streak of 21 but then i lost

I'm actually using my in-game team at the Battle Subway, which includes Samurott, Braviary and Haxorus. I usually use Legendaries like Raikou, Entei and Suicune for the battle facilities, but I've changed my style in Black/White. The only problem that I encounter when I use my in-game team is that they aren't EV trained. So most of my Battle Subway experience revolves on luck. I still enjoy battling there, but luck plays a bigger role than it should :c

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPalkia View Post
    I'm just in it for the music. Even with proper EV training the Subway still seems harder than last gen. I could really use a Life Orb right now, but I can't transfer it due to a lack of another system.
    You can't transfer items from 4th Gen.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

Quote Originally Posted by SGG View Post
    You can't transfer items from 4th Gen.
    That's the annoying thing, the subway seems way harder and you have to beat it regardless to get the competitive gear. It's not cool!

I beat the double, but can't seem to beat the single lines.
    WHITE2: 0906 0589 1140
    X: 0216 0799 9223

Made it 17 rounds in the Super Double (with incomplete VGC team) before getting plundered by a Brave-Bird criticalling Crobat. The teams leading up to it weren't too bad (compared to the sets I hit the first round). Just kinda frustrating that I couldn't defeat that stupid Crobat. But it's all good. I'll experiment a bit more and hopefully create a winning combination.

Random question: Can pokemon you face in the subway have DW abilities? I'd imagine they would, but part of me is hoping that GF would make it so that there wouldn't be any (giving you an edge). If someone knows for sure, that'd be great.
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.
    Owner of the ChristianAlliance

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"
    Wolves at the Gate - Awaken

Quote Originally Posted by Pikawho? View Post
    Random question: Can pokemon you face in the subway have DW abilities? I'd imagine they would, but part of me is hoping that GF would make it so that there wouldn't be any (giving you an edge). If someone knows for sure, that'd be great.
    I wouldn't think so.... why would you think they would?
    COMPLETE NATIONAL DEX
    gen VI announced next day

Black 2 FC - 0949 0144 8935

X FC - 0216-1327-7975

I have Octillery, Floatzel and Azumarill in my friend safari

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast