Thread: Purrloin Trading Center

Default Purrloin Trading Center

(no, we are NOT just trading Purrloin)

You are traveling the Unova Region, when you come across a large building that you have never seen before. Curiosity getting the better of you, you walk inside to see what it is. You see hundreds of trainers, chatting amongst one another, showing off their Pokémon. You see a door at the other end of the room. Wondering what it could be, you push your way through the crowd and walk into the room to see a girl, you guess fourteen by the facial structure, with blonde curly hair framing her face.

"Welcome to my trading center! You've made your way through the crowd, which I applaud you for. Now, which Pokémon are you interested in? I have a wide selection from all regions."

...I post too often in tiny threads, so why not make a bigger thread?

Rules:

1. Don't scam me, please. If I want a specific natured Pokémon, I will check DURING the reade.
    2. Please make reasonable trades. Not something like "0m6 1 w4n7 ur r4yqu4z4 1ll g1ve u 4 l1ll1pup ahahaha!!!!11!!one!"
    3. Which brings me to rule number three. Don't 7yp3 l13k 7h1$. It's extremely hard to read. Although I'm a grammar Nazi, I won't enforce perfect grammar, but PLEASE make it readable!
    4. Use the force form, please.
    5. Don't ask for what I don't have.
    6. Don't offer hacked Pokémon. Cloned Pokémon are OK, as I clone some of mine, but no hacked ones please.
    Rules are subject to change.

Okay, now for trading guidelines:

I will happily breed you something for a low price (unless you ask for nature or IV. I can do nature, but I have no clue how to IV breed or check the IV's. -.-') I do have a few shinies, but I expect shinies in return. Also, since I have every legendary, don't offer me legends (unless they happen to be shiny) kay? Also, the format I will have for breedable Pokémon will be in first stage (i.e., you need a Venusaur. I will put Bulbasaur on the list, as that is what you would recieve.)

Best times to contact/trade are (I live in EST, by the way):

EDIT: My color guard practices are going wacko. Just use this as a guideline.

Sunday: Unpredictable time schedule, it's usually when I hang out with my boyfriend.
    Monday: Depends on when Color Guard practice is, so either after 5:30 or before 5:30. (confusing, yes...)
    Tuesday: After 3:30 PM, Before 5:30PM
    Wednesday: After 5:30 PM
    Thursday: After 3:30, before 5:30
    Friday: After 3:30
    Saturday: After 10:00 AM.

Form:

Username:
    Pokémon Wanted:
    Pokémon Offering:
    Extra details:

**NEW**
    "The Mystery Egg"

We do an Egg trade, but we don't know what's in the other's egg... It'll be different every time on my part, and I will record every trade.

Spoiler:- Shinies (none are NN):

Spoiler:- Legendaries:

Spoiler:- Breedable - Kanto:

Spoiler:- Breedable - Johto:

Spoiler:- Breedable - Hoenn:

Spoiler:- Breedable - Sinnoh:

Spoiler:- Breedable - Unova:

Spoiler:- Services:

Spoiler:- Wanted:
    Last edited by Purrloin; 12th May 2011 at 2:07 AM.

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2vspybq.jpg[/IMG]
    Credit to Skiyomi for the dual Espeon extracted sig, and TheSuperZekrom for my FC banner.

Do you, by any chance, breed for specific hidden powers?
    Signature edited due to exceeding height, image size, spoiler, and font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    3DS fc: 0301 9796 4544

Spoiler:- My dw females, will trade for any I don't have::

Can I get a Trapinch and Duskull? I have an Arceus i can trade you and trade back.

How easy for a Shiny Vulpix?
    Currently Looking For SHINY Espeon and Umbreon. PM IF YOU HAVE Either

Can you breed me a Chansey and/or (preferably) male Roselia? I can offer you some Mudkip
    In what time zone you live? Your schedule looks not so clearly for me.
    Last edited by misterdarvus; 8th May 2011 at 12:39 PM.

For Shiny Sneasel I could give you a Shiny Shuckle?
    HeartGold FC: 3998 5135 4552

Click HERE to be taken to my Gen IV Trade Shop! You get better deals if you're a member of Age Of Shoguns!

ill give u ash's pidove for the shaymin
    i think its ash's pidove it was the mystery egg event
    Zorua Lover
    White friend code: 4856-6588-6063 offering:
    all gens. starters, zoruas,zoroacks, 3 Johto beasts, most legendaries from other gens.
    i can also infect pokemon with pokerus!
    I'm free to trade between 2-8 pm me with an offer at any time
    when we trade plz turn ur chat off
    wants: CUTE pokemon, shiny pokemon

@cheeselord: I never have, but I can...
    @ZombieDeviant: Sure, I can breed you them both! The Arceus trade/tradeback is fine.
    @Turnah: I trade shinies for shinies, so it'll have to be a shiny, but it doesn't have to be a hard-to-get shiny (what am I saying? All shinies are hard to get) Basically, I'm not asking for a shiny Mew or anything like that, just some interesting shinies
    @misterdarvus: I can get you both of those, but turns out I put Totodile in twice, I have Mudkips... Also, I'll put my timezone in the first post. I live in EST.
    @DJMonty: Sorry, shiny Suckles don't interest me all that much...
    @ZoruaLover: i love zoruas too omg As I got the Axew, that should be fine. Has it been levelled up at all yet? If it has, how many, and was it Rare Candies/Daycare Centered, or was it actually in battles?

Credit to Skiyomi for the dual Espeon extracted sig, and TheSuperZekrom for my FC banner.

UPDATE: Shiny Rotom was traded.

Is it to much to ask for a timid magnemite with a 70 base power hidden power fire?

I will trade lots for it.
    Signature edited due to exceeding height, image size, spoiler, and font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Well, I don't know how to do the whole Hidden Power thing... doesn't it have something to do with IV's?

I think so but I'm not sure my self, I just know that I want a steel trapping magnezone with HP fire.

Before I go through the trouble of it, what can you offer? Since it seems hard, I want big. (especially if it does involve IV breeding, because it bugs the h-e-double-hockeystick out of me.

UPDATE:

Shiny Regigigas has been confirmed a HACK (and traded on Negotiations for a shiny Suicune). Recently added: shiny Rampardos, possibility of hack as it was found on Negotiations.

EDIT: Never mind, has just been confirmed as a hack.
    Last edited by Purrloin; 10th May 2011 at 10:55 PM.

So...I noticed that you're MMing for a shiny Swablu...and lucky for you, I happen to have one that's UT! Can't remember the nature off the top of my head, though...anyway, I'll be happy to trade it with a Dusk Stone attached for your Shiny Absol...
    When I'm not working on my team, I'm usually out hunting rare Pokemon like Tynamo and Cryogonal. Additionally, I also breed other rare Pokemon like the starters, fossil Pokes, and assorted other things. Plus, I have a good amount of gems. If you PM me for a request and I have it, I'll be happy to work out a fair trade.

Hmmm... Nature? Gender? NNable?

So when can we trade?
    3DS: 3797 8420 5585
    Must-Watch Battle Video: BBSW-WWWW-WWWA-6KQ6

Berry Master
    I have almost every berry for trade. Mutations included. If you need one pm me with an offer. I only trade berries for other items.

Friend Safari: Sawsbuck, Pansage and Gogoat

Once I breed them.

Female, Mild, not NNable...and change UT to BT, since a certain someone (sibling) apparently played my White version when I wasn't looking...(he caught Volcarona for me, so I'm not too mad...but still...)
    When I'm not working on my team, I'm usually out hunting rare Pokemon like Tynamo and Cryogonal. Additionally, I also breed other rare Pokemon like the starters, fossil Pokes, and assorted other things. Plus, I have a good amount of gems. If you PM me for a request and I have it, I'll be happy to work out a fair trade.

Ok well pm me when ur ready
    3DS: 3797 8420 5585
    Must-Watch Battle Video: BBSW-WWWW-WWWA-6KQ6

Berry Master
    I have almost every berry for trade. Mutations included. If you need one pm me with an offer. I only trade berries for other items.

Friend Safari: Sawsbuck, Pansage and Gogoat

*bump to top*

Added: Shiny Rotom traded away.

if you can get me a X/31/X/X/X/31 infenrape il give youa shiny scraggy and axew

Founder Of TOTW
    War record 9/0/0
    Smogon rank 1345 (peak)
    8/8 OSL Basges
    Unbeaten on wifi
    But does it really matter.......