Page 95 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 2686

Thread: Ginji's shiny and event shop

  1. #2351
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginji View Post

    hmm I'm not interested in those but you have the shaymin and larvesta for free ^^

    Hehehehe reallllyyyyyyy

    Regardless this is what i can offer for the larvesta.

    All of these are shiny.

    timid male lvl 6 pineco
    mild female lvl14 illumise
    lonely female lvl 24 vulpix
    lonel female lvl 4 ralts
    timid male lvl 1 eevee
    impish female lvl 5 treecko
    brave male lvl 33 feraligatr
    Bug-Type Represent !

  2. #2352

    Default

    aight let me know when u will be free to trade
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

  3. #2353

    Default

    Ohh ok then, well i will trade the trapinch for your eved shiny skarmory.


  4. #2354
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    does it really matter
    Posts
    1

    Default

    i'll trade you a lv1 ut sinjo ruins palkia for your shiny ut zorua PM if interested
    names luis white fc:5200-1708-7081 cant beat me favorite pokemon zoroark




  5. #2355
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    18

    Default

    i have a japanese barely touched phione would you be interested in this if so i was interested in your shiny scizor

  6. #2356
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3

    Default

    I got event Jap regigigas
    event jirachi
    Looking for Event Keldeo
    Signature Strike WARNING.
    Signature images should not be taller than 420 pixels, and should not be wider than 600 pixels. The image that violates the rules has been removed.


  7. #2357
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    somewhere is Hoenn
    Posts
    502

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by x.a.x View Post
    Gamestp Jolly

    ?x Team Plasma UC (Choice the nature)

    TRU

    4x Pokemon Ranger

    Japanese Draco Meteor

    WIN2011 Beasts 2x 2x 1x (They don't activate Zoroark event)

    2x WIN2011 (One of them will activate zorua event)

    Japanese Movie

    SPR2010 shiny (Touched but I removed Evs points)

    Singing
    hmm I already have those...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Moth View Post
    Hehehehe reallllyyyyyyy

    Regardless this is what i can offer for the larvesta.

    All of these are shiny.

    timid male lvl 6 pineco
    mild female lvl14 illumise
    lonely female lvl 24 vulpix
    lonel female lvl 4 ralts
    timid male lvl 1 eevee
    impish female lvl 5 treecko
    brave male lvl 33 feraligatr
    Yup ^^
    use my white fc nozomi
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    aight let me know when u will be free to trade
    I'll vm you when im ready
    Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    Ohh ok then, well i will trade the trapinch for your eved shiny skarmory.
    ok, use my white fc nozomi
    Quote Originally Posted by victini968 View Post
    i'll trade you a lv1 ut sinjo ruins palkia for your shiny ut zorua PM if interested
    I already have that, sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboslice856 View Post
    i have a japanese barely touched phione would you be interested in this if so i was interested in your shiny scizor
    I already have that, sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelesX21 View Post
    I got event Jap regigigas
    event jirachi
    Looking for Event Keldeo
    I already have those, sorry

    3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
    3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
    Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)

    Current shinies on Alpha Sapphire: RE, 766 SR
        Spoiler:- Shiny Badge Quests:

    My Animelist

  8. #2358

    Default

    ok just Vm me when you are ready to trade


  9. #2359
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
    Yup ^^
    use my white fc nozomi

    OMG i love you soo much =']

    message me any time at all for the trade, day night in-between, on another planet,dimension whatever

    THis is my fc : 2022 7770 7941


    EDIT: ARE YOU SERIOSSSLY SERIOS THOUGH?@!?
    Last edited by Celestial Moth; 14th November 2012 at 5:36 AM. Reason: o.0
    Bug-Type Represent !

  10. #2360
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    somewhere is Hoenn
    Posts
    502

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Moth View Post
    OMG i love you soo much =']

    message me any time at all for the trade, day night in-between, on another planet,dimension whatever

    THis is my fc : 2022 7770 7941


    EDIT: ARE YOU SERIOSSSLY SERIOS THOUGH?@!?
    ok and yes I'm serious lol

    3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
    3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
    Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)

    Current shinies on Alpha Sapphire: RE, 766 SR
        Spoiler:- Shiny Badge Quests:

    My Animelist

  11. #2361
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Moon Island
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Hi I'm interested in:

    UT timid shiny thundurus lv.40 (nearly flawess/HP Ice)

    I have, event wise:
    Keldeo (Lax) SMR2012
    Victini (Modest) Movie14
    Zekrom (Naughty) SPR2012
    Genesect (Quiet) Plasma
    Arceus (Bashful) Michina

    I'm fairly certain that all are UT as well, these are also the only one's I've recieved personally, I have some others that I recieved via trades. I also had Colloseum and XD, so I've got numerous Pokemon from them that I haven't traded yet and are UT as well.

    I hope we can come to a deal. Thankyou
    Gear up for battle at Dark Arms!
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2lkafs5.png[/IMG]
    My Friend Codes:
    Gen V:Black: 2752 6269 6691 Name: Mephles (Male) / White 2: 1421 4762 6648 Name: Meredy (Female)
    Gen VI: DS Code: 3780 9934 3912 Name: Mii / X: Name: Serana (Female) I use the image of Korrina so I should be easy to find!
    Friend Safari: Normal (Teddiursa, Mincinno and Ditto)

  12. #2362
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    somewhere is Hoenn
    Posts
    502

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mephiles View Post
    Hi I'm interested in:

    UT timid shiny thundurus lv.40 (nearly flawess/HP Ice)

    I have, event wise:
    Keldeo (Lax) SMR2012
    Victini (Modest) Movie14
    Zekrom (Naughty) SPR2012
    Genesect (Quiet) Plasma
    Arceus (Bashful) Michina

    I'm fairly certain that all are UT as well, these are also the only one's I've recieved personally, I have some others that I recieved via trades. I also had Colloseum and XD, so I've got numerous Pokemon from them that I haven't traded yet and are UT as well.

    I hope we can come to a deal. Thankyou
    hmm I'm not really interested in those, sorry

    3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
    3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
    Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)

    Current shinies on Alpha Sapphire: RE, 766 SR
        Spoiler:- Shiny Badge Quests:

    My Animelist

  13. #2363
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Moon Island
    Posts
    14

    Default

    ok, Thanks anyway.

    I can Ev train fairy easily though, is their any Pokemon (or any group of Pokemon) I could Ev train for you that I would be able to trade to you in exchange for the Thundrus? I'd have a bit of trouble getting anything Shiny or Flawless though anything else I would be able to get fine.

    Sorry if I'm bugging you with this.
    Gear up for battle at Dark Arms!
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2lkafs5.png[/IMG]
    My Friend Codes:
    Gen V:Black: 2752 6269 6691 Name: Mephles (Male) / White 2: 1421 4762 6648 Name: Meredy (Female)
    Gen VI: DS Code: 3780 9934 3912 Name: Mii / X: Name: Serana (Female) I use the image of Korrina so I should be easy to find!
    Friend Safari: Normal (Teddiursa, Mincinno and Ditto)

  14. #2364
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ohio. United states
    Posts
    1

    Default

    interested in these, let me know if anything i have interests you:

    UT Rash バオップ (Pansear ♂) lv.10 (11/16/2012) OT Ginji ID 38688 (got it myself) *proof available* ~NEW!~
    -UT Naive ヤナップ (Pansage ♂) lv.10 (11/17/2012) OT Ginji ID 38688 (got it myself) *proof available* ~NEW!~
    -UT Rash Tornadus lv.5 OT Tsumiki
    -UT Bashful Thundurus lv.5 OT Kyouhei
    -UT Careful Landorus lv.30 OT Tsumiki
    -UT Gentle Lugia lv.5 OT Kyouhei
    -UT Bold Ho-Oh lv.5 OT Kyouhei
    -UT Hasty Giratina lv.5 OT Kyouhei
    -UT Docile Dialga lv.5 OT Kyouhei
    -UT Docile Palkia lv.5 OT Kyouhei
    SS Friend Code: 2794 5296 6582 - Lep
    Black FC:2108 0419 3900 - - use for events
    White FC 2: 4728 1727 1688 used for events in the second post of my shop

    My Trade Shop:
    http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=529618

    I am currently looking for:
    summer league global link pikachu
    japanese global link pansage, pansear, and panpour
    dw squirtle with proof
    german and uk global link pikachu
    global link scizor when it is available

  15. #2365
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    none of your business
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Hey ginji let me know what you would like for your pansage and pansear.
    gen 6 Fc 3067 5372 2038 Kevin
    Event Shop
    update 1

  16. #2366
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Die Vereinigten Staaten
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Throw my self on this band-wagon

    Do I have anything you'd like for these?
    UT Rash バオップ (Pansear ♂) lv.10 (11/16/2012) OT Ginji ID 38688 (got it myself) *proof available* ~NEW!~
    -UT Naive ヤナップ (Pansage ♂) lv.10 (11/17/2012) OT Ginji ID 38688 (got it myself) *proof available* ~NEW!~

  17. #2367
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    somewhere is Hoenn
    Posts
    502

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leppy420 View Post
    interested in these, let me know if anything i have interests you:

    UT Rash バオップ (Pansear ♂) lv.10 (11/16/2012) OT Ginji ID 38688 (got it myself) *proof available* ~NEW!~
    -UT Naive ヤナップ (Pansage ♂) lv.10 (11/17/2012) OT Ginji ID 38688 (got it myself) *proof available* ~NEW!~
    -UT Rash Tornadus lv.5 OT Tsumiki
    -UT Bashful Thundurus lv.5 OT Kyouhei
    -UT Careful Landorus lv.30 OT Tsumiki
    -UT Gentle Lugia lv.5 OT Kyouhei
    -UT Bold Ho-Oh lv.5 OT Kyouhei
    -UT Hasty Giratina lv.5 OT Kyouhei
    -UT Docile Dialga lv.5 OT Kyouhei
    -UT Docile Palkia lv.5 OT Kyouhei
    hmm I'm only interested in these two:
    07192 omanyte mild proud of its power 8/14/2012
    07192 anorith relaxed likes to relax 8/14/2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin24 View Post
    Hey ginji let me know what you would like for your pansage and pansear.
    I'm interested in these:
    09152 PC Metagross - Adamant - Capable Of Taking Hits - Sept 15, 2012
    39279 PPnet Charmander - Timid - Alert To Sounds - Sept 17, 2012

    btw my dw pansage nature is hasty and not naive ^^"
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayce View Post
    Throw my self on this band-wagon

    Do I have anything you'd like for these?
    UT Rash バオップ (Pansear ♂) lv.10 (11/16/2012) OT Ginji ID 38688 (got it myself) *proof available* ~NEW!~
    -UT Naive ヤナップ (Pansage ♂) lv.10 (11/17/2012) OT Ginji ID 38688 (got it myself) *proof available* ~NEW!~
    lol I'm interested in these:
    Nagashima Spa Land Fossil Tirtoga (Careful) [A little Quick Tempered] {HP 41}
    Nagashima Spa Land Fossil Archen (Jolly) [Strong Willed] {HP 43}
    Last edited by Ginji; 18th November 2012 at 10:44 AM.

    3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
    3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
    Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)

    Current shinies on Alpha Sapphire: RE, 766 SR
        Spoiler:- Shiny Badge Quests:

    My Animelist

  18. #2368
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ohio. United states
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
    hmm I'm only interested in these two:
    07192 omanyte mild proud of its power 8/14/2012
    07192 anorith relaxed likes to relax 8/14/2012
    }
    I can trade later today if you're available. I guess I'll just take the pansear and pansage
    SS Friend Code: 2794 5296 6582 - Lep
    Black FC:2108 0419 3900 - - use for events
    White FC 2: 4728 1727 1688 used for events in the second post of my shop

    My Trade Shop:
    http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=529618

    I am currently looking for:
    summer league global link pikachu
    japanese global link pansage, pansear, and panpour
    dw squirtle with proof
    german and uk global link pikachu
    global link scizor when it is available

  19. #2369
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Where you least suspect it.
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Hello! Do I have anything that you would trade for these 2 (or 1 of them)?
    -UT Rash バオップ (Pansear ♂) lv.10 (11/16/2012) OT Ginji ID 38688 (got it myself) *proof available* ~NEW!~
    -UT Hasty ヤナップ (Pansage ♂) lv.10 (11/17/2012) OT Ginji ID 38688 (got it myself) *proof available* ~NEW!~
    White FC: 1807 3444 4520

    Soul Silver FC: 3739 2011 8560


  20. #2370
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    somewhere is Hoenn
    Posts
    502

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leppy420 View Post
    I can trade later today if you're available. I guess I'll just take the pansear and pansage
    Sure, use my black fc saizo and let me know when your ready
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMagikarp View Post
    Hello! Do I have anything that you would trade for these 2 (or 1 of them)?
    -UT Rash バオップ (Pansear ♂) lv.10 (11/16/2012) OT Ginji ID 38688 (got it myself) *proof available* ~NEW!~
    -UT Hasty ヤナップ (Pansage ♂) lv.10 (11/17/2012) OT Ginji ID 38688 (got it myself) *proof available* ~NEW!~
    I didn't see anything I wanted, sorry

    3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
    3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
    Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)

    Current shinies on Alpha Sapphire: RE, 766 SR
        Spoiler:- Shiny Badge Quests:

    My Animelist

  21. #2371
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Die Vereinigten Staaten
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
    lol I'm interested in these:
    Nagashima Spa Land Fossil Tirtoga (Careful) [A little Quick Tempered] {HP 41}
    Nagashima Spa Land Fossil Archen (Jolly) [Strong Willed] {HP 43}
    Sorry for not offering anything, I usually like to :L

    I'm good with that, I'll keep an eye out for you.

  22. #2372
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    somewhere is Hoenn
    Posts
    502

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayce View Post
    Sorry for not offering anything, I usually like to :L

    I'm good with that, I'll keep an eye out for you.
    ok, use my black fc saizo

    3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
    3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
    Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)

    Current shinies on Alpha Sapphire: RE, 766 SR
        Spoiler:- Shiny Badge Quests:

    My Animelist

  23. #2373
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Die Vereinigten Staaten
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
    ok, use my black fc saizo
    If you are free now, I will be for pretty much all of today.

  24. #2374
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    somewhere is Hoenn
    Posts
    502

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayce View Post
    If you are free now, I will be for pretty much all of today.
    I'm free now, I'll be on wifi

    3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
    3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
    Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)

    Current shinies on Alpha Sapphire: RE, 766 SR
        Spoiler:- Shiny Badge Quests:

    My Animelist

  25. #2375
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    somewhere is Hoenn
    Posts
    502

    Default

    bump to the top

    3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
    3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
    Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)

    Current shinies on Alpha Sapphire: RE, 766 SR
        Spoiler:- Shiny Badge Quests:

    My Animelist

Page 95 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •