Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108
Results 2,676 to 2,686 of 2686

Thread: Ginji's shiny and event shop

  1. #2676
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    27

    Default

    I guess Im confused or looking at your old wants idk but what are you currently looking for?

    Pokemon Black 2 FC : 4771 7646 8632

  2. #2677
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    somewhere is Hoenn
    Posts
    502

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay305 View Post
    I guess Im confused or looking at your old wants idk but what are you currently looking for?
    Pokémon Smash Politoed & Kingdra (Sept. 29 - Oct. 12, 2013)
    Pokémon Smash Sableye (Sept. 15-28, 2013)
    Pokémon Game Show - Lance's Dragonite (Aug. 18, 2013)
    Pokémon Game Show - Blue's Pidgeot (Aug. 18, 2013)
    Pokémon Game Show - Steven's Metagross (Aug. 18, 2013)
    Pokémon Game Show - Wallace's Milotic (Aug. 18, 2013)
    Pokémon Game Show - Cynthia's Spiritomb (Aug. 18, 2013)
    Pokémon Game Show - Alder's Volcarona (Aug. 18, 2013)
    Pokémon Game Show - Iris's Haxorus (Aug. 18, 2013)
    Pokémon League Tyranitar (Mar. 14 2013 - May 23, 2013)
    Wal-Mart DW Sinnoh Starters (must have proof)
    Pokémon League DW Scizor (must have proof)
    Pokémon Center Tohoku Victini (Nov. 25, 2012 - Jan. 6, 2013) w/Glaciate
    Pokémon Summer League 2012 DW Pikachu (Sep. 19, 2012 - Jan. 31, 2013)
    Japanese Sticker Promotional Kanto Starter Eggs ( Sep. 1-30, 2012)
    Japanese Nagashima Spa Land Fossil Pokémon (July 21-????, 2012)
    Korean VGC Shiny Volcarona (June 9, 2012)
    Japanese/Korean Year of the Dragon 2012 (genders I don't have)
    JPN Singing DW ability Pikachu (July - September 2011) (OT ちゅるの - Sep. 3)
    Korean events
    Any event I don't have

    3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
    3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
    Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)

        Spoiler:- Shiny Badge Quests:

    My Animelist

  3. #2678
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    0

    Default

    You seem like a good person to ask...do you know anyone who has event pokemon or giveaways for event pokemon (sorry if this is inappropriate I'm new to this site)

  4. #2679
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    somewhere is Hoenn
    Posts
    502

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yinlond View Post
    You seem like a good person to ask...do you know anyone who has event pokemon or giveaways for event pokemon (sorry if this is inappropriate I'm new to this site)
    umm I'm trading event pokemon

    3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
    3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
    Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)

        Spoiler:- Shiny Badge Quests:

    My Animelist

  5. #2680
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Good to see you're still trade Genji, you always where one of the best on here. With that sucking up out of the way I'm looking for the Movie 13 Mewtwo, Movie 13 shiny Genesect and the Shiny Conquest Rayquaza if you can help me out.

    All Gen 5 Trades:0819 4028 8122.
    3DS Friend Code: 3007 8062 6995. Add me for Mario Kart 7 and any upcoming games!

  6. #2681
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    somewhere is Hoenn
    Posts
    502

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by G_R7 View Post
    Good to see you're still trade Genji, you always where one of the best on here. With that sucking up out of the way I'm looking for the Movie 13 Mewtwo, Movie 13 shiny Genesect and the Shiny Conquest Rayquaza if you can help me out.
    Sure XD
    use my black fc kyosuke for Movie 13 shiny Genesect and the Shiny Conquest Rayquaza & black fc Saizo for Movie 13 Mewtwo

    3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
    3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
    Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)

        Spoiler:- Shiny Badge Quests:

    My Animelist

  7. #2682
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    0

    Default

    I bumped up my old topic with what I have. Hopefully I may still have something you need as I don't expect any freebies. If not then I'll send you something you may already have with different dates and natures. is 2 of each OK?
    Last edited by G_R7; 13th March 2014 at 8:35 PM.

    All Gen 5 Trades:0819 4028 8122.
    3DS Friend Code: 3007 8062 6995. Add me for Mario Kart 7 and any upcoming games!

  8. #2683
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    somewhere is Hoenn
    Posts
    502

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by G_R7 View Post
    I bumped up my old topic with what I have. Hopefully I may still have something you need as I don't expect any freebies. If not then I'll send you something you may already have with different dates and natures. is 2 of each OK?
    Hmm I think I have everything you have. So its my 3 for your 6?

    3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
    3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
    Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)

        Spoiler:- Shiny Badge Quests:

    My Animelist

  9. #2684
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Because it's you I will, if you're still about. Got 3 shinies and 3 events.
    Last edited by G_R7; 13th March 2014 at 10:19 PM.

    All Gen 5 Trades:0819 4028 8122.
    3DS Friend Code: 3007 8062 6995. Add me for Mario Kart 7 and any upcoming games!

  10. #2685
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    0

    Default

    I have two pretty rare global link event pokemon. The facts for both of the events can be found on serebii's site.

    Vaporeon
    Lv 11(breeded for an eevee and it grew a level)
    Caught 5/19/2011 in Entree Forest
    Met at Lv. 10
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: Hydration
    Moves: Tail Whip, Tackle, Helping Hand, Sand-Attack

    Lucario
    Lv 10 (UT)
    Caught 1/15/2011 in Entree Forest
    Met at Lv. 10
    Nature: Gentle
    Ability: Justified
    Moves: Detect, Metal Claw, Counter, Bullet Punch

    PM if interested. Looking for other events, Shinies, Legendaries... Open to any offer.

  11. #2686
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    somewhere is Hoenn
    Posts
    502

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ryacurbak617 View Post
    I have two pretty rare global link event pokemon. The facts for both of the events can be found on serebii's site.

    Vaporeon
    Lv 11(breeded for an eevee and it grew a level)
    Caught 5/19/2011 in Entree Forest
    Met at Lv. 10
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: Hydration
    Moves: Tail Whip, Tackle, Helping Hand, Sand-Attack

    Lucario
    Lv 10 (UT)
    Caught 1/15/2011 in Entree Forest
    Met at Lv. 10
    Nature: Gentle
    Ability: Justified
    Moves: Detect, Metal Claw, Counter, Bullet Punch

    PM if interested. Looking for other events, Shinies, Legendaries... Open to any offer.
    I already have those, sorry

    3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
    3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
    Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)

        Spoiler:- Shiny Badge Quests:

    My Animelist

Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •