Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Eight Fate! (387)

Default The Great Eight Fate! (387)

The Great Eight Fate

Finally in Sootopolis City, Ash meets the Gym Leader, Juan. Ash eager for his 8th and final badge challenges Juan to a battle. Against Juan's Water Pokemon, Sealeo, Seaking & Luvdisc, Ash has one of his toughest battle yet. Will he win

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Can't wait to hear about what happened. I hope this will be a 6 on 6.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by El Ludicolo
    Can't wait to hear about what happened. I hope this will be a 6 on 6.
    i think it will be 3 on 3 in part one and 3 on 3 in part two and ash will use different pokemon in each part!

*sighs* the link to the guide doesn't work just yet Serebii, i just clicked it and unfortunately, a code 404 error appeared on the internet screen. Sorry, but this info is 100% true right now.

Space Skitty's rival

i'm glad that trading online is finally possible, aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by 18101010
    *sighs* the link to the guide doesn't work just yet Serebii, i just clicked it and unfortunately, a code 404 error appeared on the internet screen. Sorry, but this info is 100% true right now.
    because they have't made a guide for this episode yet and it hasn't aired yet!

ok Stuart, i was just saying that it isn't working at that time.

Space Skitty's rival

ok Stuart, i was just saying that it isn't working at that time.
    ok! but i can't wait until the pics come up and this ep is cool but i want to see wallace!

ok, but i somehow get the feeling wallace will show up in a few weeks to about three months; I don't know, but I just have that feeling.

Space Skitty's rival

because they have't made a guide for this episode yet and it hasn't aired yet!
    it has already aired. hence the opening of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by frednmethod
    it has already aired. hence the opening of this thread.
    Yes, but none of us don't know what has happened in this episode yet. I'm assuming that someone like Murgatroyd will kindly (Remember, he/whoever else doesn't HAVE to post up a summary.) give us the details of this episode. Either that, or I'll post up a few notes if a certain someone on my Respect List posts up a summary at a certain other Pokemon board before whoever else gets here, if only to satisfy all those who can't wait for the episode details. :P Only notes, though. I hate it when people copy and paste episode summeries without asking permission. -_- Anybody that does that will lose 10 Internet Points.

i'll be-a waiting, but for now, i'll be hittin' the hay for a while *yawn*.
    (p.s. good luck Serebii.)

Space Skitty's rival

i'll be-a waiting, but for now, i'll be hittin' the hay for a while *yawn*.
    (p.s. good luck Serebii.)
    ...What do you mean, 'good luck Serebii'? Good luck in writing the Episode Guide? Because you know, he doesn't write them himself, you know.

Pay him no mind. That's the sad truth, most members are ignorant to who actually writes the guides and puts time into the information. We'll deal with it, as always.

This is one of the reasons why hate it when Dogasu isn't in Japan. He (usually) get's the bare facts out ASAP. Without him, it takes a little longer for the pot to boil, but I'm thankful Murg's been able to fill that role decently. And of course the same to Geo for writing the archived guides

Well, time to wait. I'm actually a little early today.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Quote Originally Posted by V Faction
    Pay him no mind. That's the sad truth, most members are ignorant to who actually writes the guides and puts time into the information. We'll deal with it, as always.

This is one of the reasons why hate it when Dogasu isn't in Japan. He (usually) get's the bare facts out ASAP. Without him, it takes a little longer for the pot to boil, but I'm thankful Murg's been able to fill that role decently. And of course the same to Geo for writing the archived guides

Well, time to wait. I'm actually a little early today.
    Isn't? Does that mean he's going back at some point? o.o; But yeah, regardless, Dogasu always got 'us' the information out pretty fast. When he wasn't selfishly taking care of unimportant things like his social life and education, of course (I mean, surely getting the information about the latest episode of a kids anime is more important than revising for a Big Kanji Exam? XD)

Eh, I'm early as well. I'm not at college today, so I'm stuck hanging around on this damned forum!

*heard a noise, wakes up.* v faction, which one of us are you talking about? Alfonso, you're a hilarious dude, but i also meant thanks to all who contributed to improving the serebii.net website.
    Last edited by Breeders; 13th January 2005 at 5:53 PM.

Space Skitty's rival

*heard a noise, wakes up.* v faction, which one of us are you talking about? Alfonso, you're a hilarious dude, but i also meant thanks to all who contributed to improving the serebii.net website.
    I was refering to you.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Yeah, I did some of the early guides (which don't exist anymore) and they were not good at all

Pics should be up by morning

Okay! Thanks, Serebii! ^_^ The pictures should give us a good idea what happened on this episode. This looks like it'll be a great episode!
    *~ Happily Paired Up with MewSkitty! ^^ ~*
    *~ Rivals with Breeder! XD ~*
    -------Catnip-Powered Skitty™-----
    All rights to act insane reserved.

Factory Head Noland Guest

Ah but maybe this episode is only half of the action! Part 2 to follow.......can't wait!!

OK, stop beating around the bush. Any evolutions?

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 1 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master
    OK, stop beating around the bush. Any evolutions?
    Okay. I just thought I'd keep everybody in suspense. Basically, here's my little sum up of the battle:

It's Four vs. Four... with each trainer using all four at a time! This is the first time it's happened, I believe. Adan is using Seaking, Sealeo, Luvdisc and Kingdra, while Ash uses Pikachu, Corphish, Snorunt and Grovyle. All four Pokemon trade blows back and forth for a while, before Snorunt uses what appears to be Ice Beam on Kingdra, stopping it in his/her tracks. With that, Adan loses his composture and starts to sweat... but he has a secret weapon to finish off Ash.

-Commercial Break-

After the break, we see Adan once again, smiling to himself. He cooly orders his Seaking to smash open the block of ice that Kingdra is in, which is spookily floating in the water. With Kingdra out, he tells Ash that he's about to administer the 'coup de grace' to his Pokemon. He orders all of his Pokemon to use a similtationous Hyper Beam! Ash is shocked at such a drastic move, and tries to tell his Pokemon to dodge, but can't do so in time... there's an explosion, and after a few seconds of waiting, the smoke clears and...

WE SEE RAICHU, SCEPTILE, GLAILE AND CRAWDAUNT STANDING THERE PROUDLY! ALL OF ASH'S POKEMON HAVE EVOLVED!

Adan is shocked by this shock evolution, and tries to command another Hyper Beam assualt, but his Pokemon need to recharge! Using this to his advantage, Ash orders Sceptile to slice the water surronding the Pokemon in two, but Sceptile is having none of it... because Sceptile has just fused with Crawdaunt to form Crawtile! Now being an Uber Fused Pokemon, Crawtile fires a Kolepto Beam at Adan's Pokemon, destroying them!

Everybody, including Team Rocket who is spying outside of the Gym cheers! And in all the excitement, everybody's Pokemon evolves, Misty appears and confesses her love for Ash, before having a cat fight with May, Gary appears and challenges Ash to a battle, having given up his scientist lifestyle, and Ritchie appears, showing Ash that he also has a Crawtile. He then dies.

Yeah.

Nobody knows what has happened yet. I'm sure we will soon, though, when somebody who has seen the episode appears or the episode pictures are up.

Dammit XD! You had me right up 'til the Evolutions XD! Why'd ya have to play with my emotions ;-;!

no offense but if such an unlikely evolution occured it would either be at the very absolute end of the episode, or the next one in line. after all evolutions are highly doubted in this match.
    Last edited by Almighty Zard; 14th January 2005 at 12:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso
    Okay. I just thought I'd keep everybody in suspense...
    that's some wonderful bull-plooping right there Alfonso XD

I almost beleived you right up to Evolutions as well... just superb
    Part-time Fanfic writer, Full-time crank.

LOL, Alfonso you sure went out of your way to type a mini-fanfic.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast