Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Eight Ain't Enough! (388)

You doofus, the source is legit. --; Joe tends to post images AFTER the info's been released.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard
    You doofus, the source is legit. --; Joe tends to post images AFTER the info's been released.
    Well, since you are new, I'll excuse the fact you don't seem to know how to quote people like everybody else does... you know, when the other person's words are in a quote box. (I'm assuming that you're just Quick Replying, otherwise hitting the normal 'reply' button would automatically have it all quoted out for you.) Or, I'll just give this advice: Learn, or be EATEN. Well, not eaten, but at least roughed up a little.

What bios are Joe planning? I want to know!
    My new Pokemon Fanfic, "The Prodigy Project" has started.

Read the prologue for the Kanto arc HERE

The first proper chapter will be posted in October, shortly after the release of XY.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMage
    What bios are Joe planning? I want to know!
    Like I said in your thread before it mysteriously vanished, I believe it's just gonna like Bios that Serebii hasn't done yet, like Harley. Or maybe just updating Adan's Bio will all the Pokemon he had other than his battle Pokemon in Part One.

Harley's been done, hasn't he? Is it a Drew-related bio by any chance? Does he know something we don't?
    My new Pokemon Fanfic, "The Prodigy Project" has started.

Read the prologue for the Kanto arc HERE

The first proper chapter will be posted in October, shortly after the release of XY.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMage
    Harley's been done, hasn't he? Is it a Drew-related bio by any chance? Does he know something we don't?
    I couldn't find him the last time I checked. As for Shuu, I doubt it. Serebii doesn't have as much 'inside information' as people seem to think he has. He only knew that Shuu was in the Wynaut episode because of Pokemon Scoop. (In other words, second-hand information.)

ronster486 Guest

Maybe(don't kill me for saying this)someone evolves in the battle part 2...

Wow, 2 pages of speculation in an "episode discussion " thread.

Since this was a GYM battle ep I can see why people are excited to find out the outcome, but it's kind of odd to shift through all these replies looking for info on the ep only to see more speculation and off topic replies.

Also from NYAO, and I didn't want to mention it earlier, NO Pokemon evolves in this episode, all right?
    Last edited by Yami Ron; 21st January 2005 at 2:57 AM.

Ash's new pokemon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ronster486
    Maybe(don't kill me for saying this)someone evolves in the battle part 2...

Really?? Is it spectile? No wait a minute crawdaunt...or maybe it could be raichu? Ok maybe it will not be raichu. If anybody has a summary for the episode please post it.....must know. Looks like this could be as good as of a gym battle as there has been in Hoenn aka Norman/Normal/Balance Badge Gym Battle.
    Last edited by Ash's new pokemon; 21st January 2005 at 3:01 AM.

Episode Discussion threads are NOT the place for speculation. Stop before I have to resort to drastic measures.

Bulbagarden | Serebii.net
    Member at both. Mod at both.
    And sick and tired of the Joe-Liam feud.

Damnit, and for the last time..

Asking someone to give a summary of the episode does not speed up the process. We'll tell you when we can. Do not ask again.

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

Ash's new pokemon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Elric
    Damnit, and for the last time..

Asking someone to give a summary of the episode does not speed up the process. We'll tell you when we can. Do not ask again.

Well thank you...for those two posts.....because you wouldn't think one post would do it or that you needed to put all your type into big letters. As much as my last post could of been out of line. I believe yours were more out of line and I do not care if you are administrators. You will tell me when I can ask for a summary of the episode guide? I suggest that you both try to post with a little more self-control and tact.

Excuse me, but we said it REPEATEDLY not to speculate anything in this topic and not to ask for a guide when we did not have it available. If you people actuall followed the damn rules, we wouldn't have had to type in large letters so you people could actually READ the damn thing. --;

Quote Originally Posted by Yami Ron
    Also from NYAO, and I didn't want to mention it earlier, NO Pokemon evolves in this episode, all right?
    will someone at least tell me what NYAO stands for, i would like to know please.

Ash's new pokemon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Elric
    Excuse me, but we said it REPEATEDLY not to speculate anything in this topic and not to ask for a guide when we did not have it available. If you people actuall followed the damn rules, we wouldn't have had to type in large letters so you people could actually READ the damn thing. --;
    I was out of line for asking about episode summaries. It is within your right to tell me I broke a rule. However you do not need to talk down to me while doing it.

While we are on the subject of this rule violation, why can't we speculate about the episode I thought this is a thread about this episode. What is there to discuss about an episode most of us haven't seen or know much about, if not to speculate on what will happen?

Just FYI, I was not asking serebii or any administrators about posting episode summaries. In the past a few nice posters who have seen the show and can translate it have given a brief episode sumation before serebii and staff have the time to put up pics or official episode summaries.

Because the episode already aired. There's no need to speculate about something that's already aired. There was a speculation thread but that was open before the episode aired. There is to be no speculating in episode discussion threads.

it's times like these that I wish Dogasu was in Japan again :\
    Part-time Fanfic writer, Full-time crank.

Did Milotic even have a voice in this episode? Because I remember the last time it made anappearance it did'nt say anything or make a voice.

If there's not even a summary for it yet, how are we s'possed to answer that? o_o

Logos Guest

Smile Big Fan... somewhat troubled.

I'm a big fan of this site. I deeply appreciate all the hard work everyone here does, but the attitudes and reactions of certain admins and moderators has sometimes troubled me. Please keep in mind that the vast majority of the people your dealing with are children. Even worse, excited children. There are a lot of rules on how, where and when to post on subjects. It is easy to imagine a young person making mistakes out of excitement or anticipation. Please keep that in mind when choosing the language and tone of your messages.

I believe the episode 'speculation thread' for this episode was closed. Perhaps if speculations are such an issue people should return to that thread until someone can post a summary of the events of this new episode?

Moderators, please moderate yourselves. If people are breaking the rules handle it in a mature manner. Do what you have to do, but be mature. You are role models for the people who visit this fine site.

In the meantime, I too cannot wait until an episode summary is posted. But I shall wait, and be better for it. Thanks again for all your hard work.

In Eager Anticipation,

~Logos

There's nothing wrong with what Murg and Edward are doing. These people have been asking the same questions when they've already been repeatedly answered on the thread. If people could just be bothered to use a little common sense and READ, this problem would not exist.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

actually Logos, very few of the people I've seen here are children. The 'vast majority' of members here are in their teens. Hell, I bet you anything that if you look in the profile of all these 'excited' people you referred to, I'm betting a good deal of them will be 13-16, assuming their age is even listed.

Yup, classes again. I'm gonna be at this for a while.

I translate for #Pocketmonsters (just because I know Japanese does not make me Japanese, stop PMing me).

Quick and dirty summary:

Grovyle vs. Luvdisc: Grovyle can't break out from the effects of Sweet Kiss, allowing for a clean hit from Luvdisc's Water Gun. Grovyle faints.
    Corpish vs. Luvdisc: Due to Corpish Crab Hammering the water, some of the displace water falls down in a drizzle, allowing Luvdisc to use Swift Swim. However the drizzle ends, and Corpish Crab Hammers Luvdisc. Luvdisc faints.
    Corpish vs. Whiscash: Whiscash uses its weight to flatten Corphish. Corphish faints.
    Swellow vs. Whiscash: Despite getting hit with a Hyper Beam, Swellow is still strong enough to hit Whiscash with a couple of Aerial Aces. Whiscash faints soon after. On a side note, Whiscash is able to use its whiskers to grab things, and one of the aerial aces was done underwater.
    Swellow vs. Milotic: Swellow hits Milotic with an Aerial Ace, but Milotic retaliates by blasting Swellow into the ceiling with a column of water(unsure of attack name).Swellow faints.
    Pikachu vs. Milotic: Pikachu uses Thunder, but Miltotic uses Recover(or something similar) to undo the damage. Milotic and Pikachu both use Iron Tail, but Milotic's is stronger. Miltotic then engulfs Pikachu in a column of water, but Pikachu uses Thunder to blast out and then Quick Attacks Milotic. Milotic uses Hyrdo Pump, but Pikachu dodges and uses Thunderbolt. Milotic uses Recover again. Milotic dives into the water, while Ash figures out a way to prevent Milotic from using Recover. When Milotic resurfaces in front of Pikachu, Ash tells Pikachu to force Milotic back underwater. Pikachu does so, and when both are underwater, Pikachu uses Thunder. Milotic faints.

As for Team Rocket, the Adan disguise is so they can put on a show at the amphitheater, but they are soon found out and blasted off by one of the locals.
    Last edited by Golden Darkness; 21st January 2005 at 8:08 AM.

Golden Darkness, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

I get the weird feeling that Corphish being ko'd by Whiscash is a pretty funny moment. Then again, it is hard to have Corphish be shown without cracking a smile.
    Diamond Friend Code - 3265 1538 6780

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast