Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1271

Thread: Kingdom Hearts Discussion

anyones thoughts on the new KH PC game?
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    anyones thoughts on the new KH PC game?
    I don't understand what you're trying to say. What is this about a new KH PC game?

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    I don't understand what you're trying to say. What is this about a new KH PC game?
    It's a PC social game that uses a card combat system. That's pretty much all I know about it. I should look it up.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    It's a PC social game that uses a card combat system. That's pretty much all I know about it. I should look it up.
    thats mostly all that i know also. supposedly it is going to be multiplayer but not an mmo.
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

thats mostly all that i know also. supposedly it is going to be multiplayer but not an mmo.
    The only thing I really know about it is that it isn't in continuity with the rest of the series.
    A Winner Is You!!!

If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.
    - Bruce Lee

The worst thing you can do in any business is blame the customer.
    - Willie 'Jack' Degel

Quote Originally Posted by SBaby View Post
    The only thing I really know about it is that it isn't in continuity with the rest of the series.
    yeah its supposed to take place during the keyblade war.
    #AlphaSapphire

You guys are cracking me up with all of your theories about Disney! XD

I'm pretty sure KH 3 won't be a disappointment since it seems to me like the company is spending a long time to get it ready so that it will be a great installment in the series. I do agree that KH 3 should not be a huge disappointment since the fans have been waiting for many years for it to come out and it's said to be the end of the series. I just hope my theory is right on the money.
    3DS FC: 2277-6721-8461 Name: Sam
    Pokemon Y Team: Frogadier
    Pokemon X Team:
    White 2 Team: FC: 0219-2021-5352 Name: Sam
    Black Team: FC: 0390-0424-5188 Name: BahamtX

Quote Originally Posted by EeveeSoulSilver View Post
    You guys are cracking me up with all of your theories about Disney! XD

I'm pretty sure KH 3 won't be a disappointment since it seems to me like the company is spending a long time to get it ready so that it will be a great installment in the series. I do agree that KH 3 should not be a huge disappointment since the fans have been waiting for many years for it to come out and it's said to be the end of the series. I just hope my theory is right on the money.
    I hope so too, since this is supposed to be the last game in this series.
    A Winner Is You!!!

- Bruce Lee

- Willie 'Jack' Degel

I hope so too, since this is supposed to be the last game in the Xehenort Saga.
    fixed that.
    #AlphaSapphire

^Although where could they really go from here? It's likely there are enough Disney movies to create quite a few more games, but I can't see where they could take the story next without it feeling like "Hey, here's another bad guy after Kingdom Hearts, go stop him." I'd imagine Sora or Riku would have to remain a major character as well because they won't be getting rid of Mickey and friends. It wouldn't make sense if Mickey was around but not the characters from the Xehanort Saga, unless they kill everyone off in III...
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
        Spoiler:- Friend Code & Trade Offers:

fixed that.
    Dream Drop Distance made it pretty clear that KHIII is intended to be the final game (at least with any of these characters). If they do make more games besides KHIII, it looks like they'll be part of a different story arc, or possibly an entirely new continuity with all new characters.
    A Winner Is You!!!

- Bruce Lee

- Willie 'Jack' Degel

Nomura already stated that Sora will always be the main character of the series.

I love Kingdom Hearts, I'm about to finish the first one, and I'm hopefully starting the 2nd one after that.

Also, it would be a crime to replace Sora.
    Don't feel like doing a pic, I'll put one later. So, for now, this sig will be blue.

And have an Archeops.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Nomura already stated that Sora will always be the main character of the series.
    I'd really like to know when he said this, because we've already had two games where Sora WASN'T the main character.

Either way, I'm not talking about Sora being replaced. I just mean that the storylines established in all the games thus far are going to be resolved in KHIII. But if KHIII turns out to be the final, final game, then what was said at the end of 3D makes all the more sense.
    Last edited by SBaby; 30th November 2012 at 12:24 AM.
    A Winner Is You!!!

- Bruce Lee

- Willie 'Jack' Degel

I'd really like to know when he said this, because we've already had two games where Sora WASN'T the main character.

Either way, I'm not talking about Sora being replaced. I just mean that the storylines established in all the games thus far are going to be resolved in KHIII.
    main character of the series not every single game, and even those ones had direct links to soras jouirney.
    #AlphaSapphire

main character of the series not every single game, and even those ones had direct links to soras jouirney.
    Technicalities aside, I'd still like to know when Nomura said that about Sora.
    A Winner Is You!!!

- Bruce Lee

- Willie 'Jack' Degel

Technicalities aside, I'd still like to know when Nomura said that about Sora.
    IIRC He mentioned something about it in the Director's Secret Report XIII in Another Report, which released with KHIIFM, but you may be thinking of something else.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
        Spoiler:- Friend Code & Trade Offers:

I thought he said that during the production of DDD? Honestly, I'm looking forward to the game after KH3 than KH3 itself. I mean a new ark? It's just so exciting. Even if I won't get it for like 10 years.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle115 View Post
    IIRC He mentioned something about it in the Director's Secret Report XIII in Another Report, which released with KHIIFM, but you may be thinking of something else.
    Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    I thought he said that during the production of DDD? Honestly, I'm looking forward to the game after KH3 than KH3 itself. I mean a new ark? It's just so exciting. Even if I won't get it for like 10 years.
    Yes, I am very much looking forward to KHIII, because I'm reasonably certain it will answer all these questions.

Edit: Upon further examination, Director's Secret Report XIII seems to only mention that Sora is going to be relevant to KHIII. It says nothing about potential games that are made beyond that point (though Nomura did briefly entertain the prospect of wrapping up KH when talking about Sora's future in the series, even going so far as to say the 'end' of KH and KHIII in the same sentence; this is a disturbing coincidence since the question didn't even mention KHIII). Here's a link to it for those that are interested. Feel free to draw whatever conclusions you wish from it.

http://www.khwiki.net/Director%27s_Secret_Report_XIII
    Last edited by SBaby; 30th November 2012 at 1:29 AM.
    A Winner Is You!!!

- Bruce Lee

- Willie 'Jack' Degel

On the Future of Kingdom Hearts

We’ve prepared a response in KH3D for the fans who are always saying, “We want KH3 to release!” The series that has developed so far as “the Xehanort saga” should end once and for all in KH3. I’ve outlined a tentative plot that takes place afterward, so we could continue onto a new chapter. Sora would remain the main character; that wouldn’t change. About an HD remastering, whether we release one or not is a different story, we have to think about the technical aspects of it.

I’ll read everyone who has given their opinions carefully.

From this summer to next spring, we’ll continue releasing information and sales dates for KH among other titles from the first development department, so please look forward to it.

http://kh13.com/news/category/kingdom-hearts-3

^here u go.
    #AlphaSapphire

On the Future of Kingdom Hearts

We’ve prepared a response in KH3D for the fans who are always saying, “We want KH3 to release!” The series that has developed so far as “the Xehanort saga” should end once and for all in KH3. I’ve outlined a tentative plot that takes place afterward, so we could continue onto a new chapter. Sora would remain the main character; that wouldn’t change. About an HD remastering, whether we release one or not is a different story, we have to think about the technical aspects of it.

I’ll read everyone who has given their opinions carefully.

From this summer to next spring, we’ll continue releasing information and sales dates for KH among other titles from the first development department, so please look forward to it.

http://kh13.com/news/category/kingdom-hearts-3

^here u go.
    I'm always leary with statements that contain the word 'tentative'. You might as well be saying, 'Any and all of the stuff we've put together so far might be completely different upon the release of the final product'.

That said, I'm not sure what to think about having Sora in the post-KHIII games (and I'm pretty sure at least that much is safe to assume), but I guess weirder things have happened.
    A Winner Is You!!!

- Bruce Lee

- Willie 'Jack' Degel

Nomura did say sora will always be the main hero of the series and that we can play as another keybladers after kh3 and still have sora be the main hero of the series. Though Nomura's wordings were tad confusing

pokemon i want for bw2: none

current bw2 pokemon team:

All stars gen pokemon team: 1st gen: , 2nd gen: , 3rd gen: , 4th gen: , 5th gen: 6th Gen:???

how, the crap did this get to be the last thread in this section?
    anyhoo, they announced a lot of new stuff for the HD remix, anything u guys like?
    And has anyone here read the KH manga? I just started reading it online, but the format is sooo painful.
    #AlphaSapphire

I was playing KH 3D and I noticed that there was a CAT graffiti drawing in the Fountain Plaza. For those of you who don't know, that CAT graffiti drawing is from The World Ends With You. I was amazed that I just noticed that now. XD
    3DS FC: 2277-6721-8461 Name: Sam
    Pokemon Y Team: Frogadier
    Pokemon X Team:
    White 2 Team: FC: 0219-2021-5352 Name: Sam
    Black Team: FC: 0390-0424-5188 Name: BahamtX

Quote Originally Posted by EeveeSoulSilver View Post
    I was playing KH 3D and I noticed that there was a CAT graffiti drawing in the Fountain Plaza. For those of you who don't know, that CAT graffiti drawing is from The World Ends With You. I was amazed that I just noticed that now. XD
    I havent played DDD sence i got twewy but i'll have to check that out.
    Think neku put it up there?
    #AlphaSapphire

Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 ... LastLast