Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1269

Thread: Kingdom Hearts Discussion

  1. #1126
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Golden State!
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    I havent played DDD sence i got twewy but i'll have to check that out.
    Think neku put it up there?
    That's exactly what I was thinking. Neku's a big fan of CAT so I figured he probably put it there. It could be that the game designers wanted to make more references to TWEWY since Traverse Town features those characters.
    3DS FC: 2277-6721-8461 Name: Sam
    Pokemon Y Team: Frogadier
    Pokemon X Team:
    White 2 Team: FC: 0219-2021-5352 Name: Sam
    Black Team: FC: 0390-0424-5188 Name: BahamtX

  2. #1127
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    My House. Got it memorized?
    Posts
    74

    Default

    I've played only KH1 KH2 and DDD. I cant play BBS because my Psp has a broken screen. And I want to get any other KH games for the Ds

    I keep playing DDD. Im trying to get all the trophies. Im working on getting all the sprits affinity lvl maxed. The only Trophy I cant get is the "Place 30 link portals" Because they have to be streetpassed to activate. Other then that. Sora and Riku are lvl 99 and most of my Sprits Link borads are almost complete I got like 12 or 13 more to do.

    I also want to put Riku and Sora with the right sprits. I dont want them to have the same team members. Anyone care to help with that?



  3. #1128
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Golden State!
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Hey has anybody seen that they announced Kingdom Hearts 3 for the PS4? If it's true then I'm probably not going to be able to play it since I'm not going to be getting a PS4 any time soon. I don't even have a PS3.
    3DS FC: 2277-6721-8461 Name: Sam
    Pokemon Y Team: Frogadier
    Pokemon X Team:
    White 2 Team: FC: 0219-2021-5352 Name: Sam
    Black Team: FC: 0390-0424-5188 Name: BahamtX

  4. #1129
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    179

    Default

    Kh3 was announced to tell fans that they have actually started developing it. I wouldn't expect to see it released until late 2015 as they said they will also be making Kh2.5hd remix.

  5. #1130
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Golden State!
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WastingLight View Post
    Kh3 was announced to tell fans that they have actually started developing it. I wouldn't expect to see it released until late 2015 as they said they will also be making Kh2.5hd remix.
    Ah man! I wish I had a PS3! But i can't afford it and now PS4 is coming out! Oh well. I'm sure I'll find some way to play KH3 eventually.
    3DS FC: 2277-6721-8461 Name: Sam
    Pokemon Y Team: Frogadier
    Pokemon X Team:
    White 2 Team: FC: 0219-2021-5352 Name: Sam
    Black Team: FC: 0390-0424-5188 Name: BahamtX

  6. #1131
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    179

    Default

    The price of the ps3 should dramatically drop when the ps4 is released.

  7. #1132
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WastingLight View Post
    The price of the ps3 should dramatically drop when the ps4 is released.
    The games aren't likely going to be on the PS3 anyway. They're probably developing them to be released on the next gen consoles.

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

  8. #1133
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hankka View Post
    The games aren't likely going to be on the PS3 anyway. They're probably developing them to be released on the next gen consoles.
    I don't see the point in making collections that are supposed to fix the problem of the series being spread out across five different machines... on two different machines. Blame Sony for axing backwards compatibility (though they kind of had to- emulating the Cell processor is going to be nasty business), more than anything. Well, and Square for not releasing the collections on PSN, but even then that wouldn't necessarily mean you'd be able to Gaikai them on PS4.


    ^ Never underestimate the ability of 1 Megabyte to bring out every emotion imaginable.

  9. #1134
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinsirius View Post
    I don't see the point in making collections that are supposed to fix the problem of the series being spread out across five different machines... on two different machines. Blame Sony for axing backwards compatibility (though they kind of had to- emulating the Cell processor is going to be nasty business), more than anything. Well, and Square for not releasing the collections on PSN, but even then that wouldn't necessarily mean you'd be able to Gaikai them on PS4.
    _
    Maybe they'll put KH 1.5 and 2.5 on the ps4 eshop. KHIII will be my sole reason for a PS4 anyways, but I think square might release them on psn just to help PS4 sales instead of XB1.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  10. #1135
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Camelot
    Posts
    3,136

    Default

    PS4 doesnt have an Eshop

  11. #1136
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Redneck USA aka Texas
    Posts
    127

    Default

    What I really hope you can play PS3 games on the PS4
    Power to the cross and I'm sexy     Spoiler:

    Thanks to absol6028 and rizetheriolu for my sig
    73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature.

  12. #1137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    PS4 doesnt have an Eshop
    I think they meant the PSN


    Once I go back to my summer house where I left KH 2 I want to replay it. Such a good summer game to play

  13. #1138
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kakariko Village, Hyrule
    Posts
    368

    Default

    Hey, I have KH3D DDD, and I stopped playing a while back on getting onto the tron stage, should I continue? I don't find this particular game in the series as interesting.

    -Uh oh.

  14. #1139
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloneydew2000 View Post
    Hey, I have KH3D DDD, and I stopped playing a while back on getting onto the tron stage, should I continue? I don't find this particular game in the series as interesting.
    If it bores you, stop.
    DDD is considered a rather meh game overall.
    Just don't keep playing for story, for the love of god don't!
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

  15. #1140
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,123

    Default

    Gonna be picking up Kingdom Hearts 1.5 soon. Haven't played the first game in ages. I just know that I hated Winnie the Pooh and his woodland pals. Sora's voice will annoy me to no end. I never played Chain of Memories so that should be pretty fun except for the whole card thing. Haven't played 358/2 either. Well I played the beginning but I hate Roxas so just watching it will be fine with me. Hopefully they'll announce 2.5 sometime soon.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

  16. #1141
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,633

    Default

    I still have reason to believe that KH III could be the last game with Sora as the main character, despite what others have said. There are things that have happened in the games that support this. In fact, after having played Birth By Sleep, I'm more convinced than I ever was before that this might indeed be the case.
    A Winner Is You!!!

    If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.
    - Bruce Lee

    The worst thing you can do in any business is blame the customer.
    - Willie 'Jack' Degel

  17. #1142
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SBaby View Post
    I still have reason to believe that KH III could be the last game with Sora as the main character, despite what others have said. There are things that have happened in the games that support this. In fact, after having played Birth By Sleep, I'm more convinced than I ever was before that this might indeed be the case.
    Nomura had offical said many times that KH is Sora's sstory and he will remain as the main character.

  18. #1143
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    59

    Default

    I've got kingdom hearts 1 and 2 on Ps2 and I'm currently playing though kingdom hearts 358/2 days on my DS which is awesome game


    Current Platinum team: Lv50 Lv50 Lv50 Lv50 Lv50
    Current Black team: Lv16 Lv16

  19. #1144
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Nomura had offical said many times that KH is Sora's sstory and he will remain as the main character.
    KH III could be the last game in the series. Sorry to say, but I have many reasons to believe that KH III one way or another, might be Sora's last game (or at least the last one with him as the controllable protagonist). Actually, the biggest argument for this lies in Birth By Sleep.

    There are generally two accepted theories as to why Sora can wield a Keyblade.

        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Tyranitar View Post
    I've got kingdom hearts 1 and 2 on Ps2 and I'm currently playing though kingdom hearts 358/2 days on my DS which is awesome game
    I just got the 1.5 HD collection today. So I'm going through the entire series again now.
    Last edited by SBaby; 13th September 2013 at 4:18 AM.
    A Winner Is You!!!

    If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.
    - Bruce Lee

    The worst thing you can do in any business is blame the customer.
    - Willie 'Jack' Degel

  20. #1145
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SBaby View Post
    KH III could be the last game in the series. Sorry to say, but I have many reasons to believe that KH III one way or another, might be Sora's last game (or at least the last one with him as the controllable protagonist). Actually, the biggest argument for this lies in Birth By Sleep.

    There are generally two accepted theories as to why Sora can wield a Keyblade.

        Spoiler:



    I just got the 1.5 HD collection today. So I'm going through the entire series again now.
    Before I lost it, I want you go to KHinsider, and say that to anyone and they will say the same thing I just said with proof. And Sora earned the second Keyblade from Ventus, nothing else. And Nomura has said interviews of this and last year that the KH3 is not the last game but the end of the Xehanort Saga.

  21. #1146
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,123

    Default

    They reason Sora can wield a Keyblade is because of Ventus' heart, but also because the Keyblade chose him. It's been stated many times in the first game. Even if he releases Ventus' heart, he would still be able to wield a Keyblade because he is pure of heart.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

  22. #1147
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    And Sora earned the second Keyblade from Ventus, nothing else.
    Then who gave Sora the ability to wield a Keyblade in the first place?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    And Nomura has said interviews of this and last year that the KH3 is not the last game but the end of the Xehanort Saga.
    A game director or a producer of anything saying that it isn't the last entry in a series is not necessarily a guarantee of a sequel (reference Dragon Quarter). Unfortunately, until Kingdom Hearts IV is physically out, anything that is said by anyone regarding future installments beyond KHIII, staff or not, official site or not, is hearsay at best. Until I see pictures of KH IV, it didn't happen. Given the rate the numbered games are coming out, the PS5 might be out before we know for certain. So for the time being, all we can really talk about KH III, since that's all we have to go on right now.


    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    They reason Sora can wield a Keyblade is because of Ventus' heart, but also because the Keyblade chose him. It's been stated many times in the first game. Even if he releases Ventus' heart, he would still be able to wield a Keyblade because he is pure of heart.
    That could very well be the case. But it would also downplay Keyblade Masters quite a bit. Of course, that could be what they're getting at with KH III in the first place. It could be one of those things where they're questioning whether they should hold onto the old ways or not. Whether the old ways are even relevant anymore. That would actually be a pretty interesting plot point for the game to cover, and there are a lot of things that could come from that.
    Last edited by SBaby; 13th September 2013 at 9:08 PM.
    A Winner Is You!!!

    If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.
    - Bruce Lee

    The worst thing you can do in any business is blame the customer.
    - Willie 'Jack' Degel

  23. #1148
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SBaby View Post
    Then who gave Sora the ability to wield a Keyblade in the first place?



    A game director or a producer of anything saying that it isn't the last entry in a series is not necessarily a guarantee of a sequel (reference Dragon Quarter). Unfortunately, until Kingdom Hearts IV is physically out, anything that is said by anyone regarding future installments beyond KHIII, staff or not, official site or not, is hearsay at best. Until I see pictures of KH IV, it didn't happen. Given the rate the numbered games are coming out, the PS5 might be out before we know for certain. So for the time being, all we can really talk about KH III, since that's all we have to go on right now.




    That could very well be the case. But it would also downplay Keyblade Masters quite a bit. Of course, that could be what they're getting at with KH III in the first place. It could be one of those things where they're questioning whether they should hold onto the old ways or not. Whether the old ways are even relevant anymore. That would actually be a pretty interesting plot point for the game to cover, and there are a lot of things that could come from that.

    He gained it himself, no help from Ventus or anyone besides the second keyblade. And the Kingdom Key was Riku's until he fell to darkness and it went to Sora. When it went back to Riku and Sora's heart was stronger than his, it is now his.

    Go on KHinisder where all Nomura's interviews are listed, he said so. Regardless of if a KHIV happens, It will be always be Sora.'s story.

    Do you not do actual research than your own assumptions?

  24. #1149
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    He gained it himself, no help from Ventus or anyone besides the second keyblade. And the Kingdom Key was Riku's until he fell to darkness and it went to Sora. When it went back to Riku and Sora's heart was stronger than his, it is now his.

    Go on KHinisder where all Nomura's interviews are listed, he said so. Regardless of if a KHIV happens, It will be always be Sora.'s story.
    I'm not saying that Nomura didn't say that in interviews. I completely believe that he did.

    What I AM saying is this. As far as I'm concerned, it's all speculation until the games confirm it. What I have provided is a theory based on things that have actually happened in the games. Yes, it is speculation too, but you can't really cite a better source than the events of the games, since they are the canon storyline right now.

    As far as Sora's heart versus Riku's heart is concerned, that is irrelevant, because Ventus' heart was already connected to Sora's heart when it happened. Bear in mind that Sora was 4 when his heart connected to Ventus'. So anything that happened after that particular event could be at least in part, a result of that connection. That is, unless it turns out that Sora was somehow wielding a Keyblade before he turned 4.

    As far as KHinsider goes, I'm really not concerned, because it hasn't happened in the games. If it happens in the games, then that's when I'll take it into account and change my position on it. I'm not saying that I'm right. All I'm saying is that right now given what we've seen in the games, this is the way it makes the most sense to me.

    Try saying 'concerned' that many times. It's fun.


    Also, keep in mind, this is only a theory. More than likely, this is going to change as time goes on and more is revealed through the games.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Do you not do actual research than your own assumptions?
    If you honestly have to ask questions like that, then you should turn off the internet for a while and relax. Because you are taking this issue a little bit too seriously over something that's really not a big deal.
    Last edited by SBaby; 14th September 2013 at 12:38 AM.
    A Winner Is You!!!

    If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.
    - Bruce Lee

    The worst thing you can do in any business is blame the customer.
    - Willie 'Jack' Degel

  25. #1150
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,187

    Default

    Has anyone who's played DDD ever experienced this?
    Is this some well known glitch or was my game just f****** with me?
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •