Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Sabconth View Post
    As soon as Final Fantasy Versus XIII is released, the team will get to work on the 3rd game.

Since FFvXIII won't even be out this year, and it usually takes 2-3 years to make a numbered Kingdom Hearts game, you can expect KH3 to release sometime between 2014 - 2016.
    That makes me sad. D:

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzBlast View Post
    If you think Kingdom Hearts is a bad anime game, you really haven't played that many Japanese games.

Seriously, I don't think there's enough ranks in the world to describe how low some of those can go.
    That's the thing though, KH is just one of the more famous ones.
    Seriously, most of its fanbase is made up of Weeaboos who've never picked up a Final Fantasy in their lives, and those that have only claim to have played VII, XIII, or one of the many off-shoots of the series. There are many worse games, but KH has one of the worst fanbases there is, unfortunately.

Kingdom Hearts 3 is to be called Dream Drop Distance, anyone else find that weird, it's being made for the 3ds as well.
        Spoiler:- .:

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.`

That's not KH3.

Actually it is, NP and and E3 have confirmed it.

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.`

Quote Originally Posted by Zexiontwo View Post
    No quite brah, Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance will be the game that leads into KH3, not the actual 3rd game itself.

From wikipedia

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    The game's story will also be connected to Kingdom Hearts III, which has yet to begin development.
    Frankly I'd be peeved if they decided to release the long awaited climax to the saga on a measly handheld. We've been waiting for a conclusion for 5 years now, we deserve KH3 to be the best it can possibly be.
    Black FC: 2408 4926 3109 - Kyle
    My Anime List
        Spoiler:- Shiny card.:

Um......NO.

The man behind the Keyblade himself, Nomura, said that KH3D isn't KH3, but the game that leads into KH3. And the story begins with Sora and Riku being taken to see Yen Sid by Mickey to undergo the Mark of Mastery to become Keyblade Masters.

And I'm a big fan of the series (Roxas/Ventus are my favorite characters), though I wish 358/2 Days and RE:Coded hadn't been on the DS as I find no analog sticks make playing a 3D game cumbersome. They should have been either on the Wii (if it had to be a Nintendo system) or PSP (if it had to be a handheld).

Kingdom Hearts 3 will be announced when people stop asking about it.

Spoiler:- lol:
    Last edited by Electivirus; 8th May 2011 at 6:48 PM.

I'm actually really looking forward to Dream Drop Distance. Kingdom Hearts needs fast-paced combat.

I think it's hilarious (and very Square-Enix) that they decided to disperse the franchise throughout a ton of a bad hand-held spin-offs for maximum cash-in potential. I was honestly under the impression that practically nobody cared about Kingdom Hearts anymore but I guess the fanbase is still strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Hito-shura View Post
    I think it's hilarious (and very Square-Enix) that they decided to disperse the franchise throughout a ton of a bad hand-held spin-offs for maximum cash-in potential. I was honestly under the impression that practically nobody cared about Kingdom Hearts anymore but I guess the fanbase is still strong.
    The handheld titles are actually pretty good. I'd recommend you try them.

Hate the fanbase and the fact that they keep releasing crappy handheld games rather than the main titles. It's been years, when is 3 coming?

I'd sooner break Nomura's kneecaps if he releases another handheld game for the series.

The only thing keeping me going in the franchise is the fact that I liked the first two main series games.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

...Welp, it was fun while it lasted. Later.

Quote Originally Posted by Electivirus View Post
    The handheld titles are actually pretty good. I'd recommend you try them.
    Well apparently the best one is on PSP which I don't have, but beyond that I don't see myself playing a KH game these days, especially not with what Nomura has turned it into. It reeks of the contemporary Square-Enix aesthetic that I really don't like.

Well apparently the best one is on PSP which I don't have, but beyond that I don't see myself playing a KH game these days, especially not with what Nomura has turned it into. It reeks of the contemporary Square-Enix aesthetic that I really don't like.
    Eh, suit yourself. Though, it's not very fair to judge the quality of a game you haven't played.

Quote Originally Posted by Armorandonomon View Post
    That's the thing though, KH is just one of the more famous ones.
    Seriously, most of its fanbase is made up of Weeaboos who've never picked up a Final Fantasy in their lives, and those that have only claim to have played VII, XIII, or one of the many off-shoots of the series. There are many worse games, but KH has one of the worst fanbases there is, unfortunately.
    This. This times 10.

Birth By Sleep came with my PSP when I bought it and it's actually pretty good. No way in hell I'm getting near the fanbase or any of the other games in the series though.

Oops! *Anime Sweatdrop*

Most, if not all of the " fanbase" agree with the things you're saying, mainly:

That it was greedy to put a different KH on so many consoles, forcing fans to miss some parts of the story.

That the storyline itself has become so incredibly complex, I mean we're talking MGS meets LOST meets Quantum Physics level of convolution here.

...and of course, that Kingdom Hearts 3 is taking so frigging long to come out. A lot say they won't even bother to continue the series past that point.

If you want an idea of how disillusioned the fanbase really is, just go to KHinsider.com.

I've enjoyed every game so far, but I can see why many are so put off by it.
    My Anime List

Nomura is calling the 9 games in the series "The Xehanort Saga". Hinting that he's planing a whole bunch more games after KH3. Kingdom Hearts might just become Square-Enix's second biggest series after Final Fantasy.
    Some days you just can't force a smile. :<

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSilverMstr411 View Post
    Nomura is calling the 9 games in the series "The Xehanort Saga". Hinting that he's planing a whole bunch more games after KH3. Kingdom Hearts might just become Square-Enix's third biggest series after Final Fantasy.
    Fixed that for ya. Dragon Quest still exists.

I don't really consider the handheld trio(BBS, Days, & Coded) to be hurting KH3 too much since they were revealed as a set, and they set up the next part of the story together. But with them out of the way it seems like KH3 should be coming up next :/

(And what the fridge is this BBS -Volume Two- ? Another game?)

Shame Utada Hikaru isnt coming back though..She's the reason that I became interested in the first game :S
    ~ Return to Hoenn! ~

BBS stands for Birth By Sleep, the PSP game that sets all the other games into place, or the prequel to Kingdom Hearts.

BBS stands for Birth By Sleep, the PSP game that sets all the other games into place, or the prequel to Kingdom Hearts.
    True, except the special extended edition released only in Japan, (Known as Final Mix), has a trailer for what appears to be a new game.

Here it is: http://www.veoh.com/watch/v20754681fTCFex9m
    My Anime List

Its not a complicated series. Whoever says it is crazy.

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast