Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster View Post
    Its not a complicated series. Whoever says it is crazy.
    I'm with you man.
        Spoiler:- .:

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.`

OH wow a kingdom hearts discussion...i love kingdom hearts...I own every kingdom hearts that ever came out except for the new one on the psp due to i do not own a psp...i have one question thought so this birth by sleep do they call this one on the ps3...I heard rumors that it will be on the ps3...is this true...I know that there is one on the psp but im a little confused on the one on the ps3...does anyone know any confirmation?...

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

^
    I can almost guarantee you that it will not be on the PS3. Handheld-to-console ports are almost always horrendous (see Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier for a lovely example), so the game would almost have to be completely redone, as Chain of Memories was redone completely to be on the PS2.

I'm actually kinda upset about bbs vol 2. I mean like what more is there to explore that wasn't in bbs final mix? Something tells me, Nomura is just gonna throw in some random crap that is gonna become an intricate part of the story, like Aqua is gonna discover Xehanort's weakness or something.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster View Post
    Its not a complicated series. Whoever says it is crazy.
    C'mon, it's meticulously complicated. Even the main characters think so.

Remember when Mickey tells the trio that ansem isn't really ansem and they get really confused.

That's the same reaction you'd get from anyone if you tried to explain Kingdom Hearts. It's just needlessly convoluted.
    Black FC: 2408 4926 3109 - Kyle
    My Anime List
        Spoiler:- Shiny card.:

Quote Originally Posted by JoshYEAH View Post
    A bad bunch of stupid anime games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zexiontwo View Post
    Oops! *Anime Sweatdrop*
    Sorry I should amend my original statement.

A bad bunch of stupid anime games with an even stupider fanbase that likes stupid anime shit.

Quote Originally Posted by joshyeah View Post
    sorry i should amend my original statement.

A bad bunch of stupid anime games with an even stupider fanbase that likes stupid anime shit.
    *evil glare* i'm watching you from closer than you think
        Spoiler:- .:

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.`

It can be confusing especially with the little parts of info. they leave off like where they get that dang Sea Salt Ice cream!!!!!

Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link

Quote Originally Posted by Zexiontwo View Post
    *evil glare*
    I'd...I'd stop there. :V

In terms of complication, there are games far more complex than the Kingdom Hearts series. I mean, if you think things through for even a few minutes, it makes sense. Sora is your standard "HURRR DURR RANDOM HERO" character, so he's not very bright, of course he wouldn't understand. Donald and Goofy are no different. Its not a very complicated storyline.

I know it is not complicated but there are so many mysteries surronding the game....hahaha

Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link

Well I played the 2 console games on PS2 but I never bothered with the handhelds. I just watched the youtube videos for the story. I might get BBS because I heard it was pretty good from my friend.

KHI is one of the few games I bothered to complete fully along with KHII and a lot of other games.

It does bug me that there are Final Mix versions of the games released only in Japan and not here.

I've played KH 2 standard and proud mode, 358/2 Days standard, Re:Coded all modes (different worlds present different challenges), and I'm still finishing Riku's story in Re:CoM in standard mode since I don't trust my ability to utilize the cards expertly.

I don't have a PSP so I can't play BBS and I don't know if I'll get KH 1.

I absolutely LOVE the games even though I don't have all of them.

I really hope that Square Enix does a HD collection of Kingdom Hearts 1, 2 COM, and BBB for PS3. The 10th anniversary is coming around the corner, maybe it will happen.

*Pokes thread* Is this thing still alive....?

I'm happy to have found this, since KH2 is one of my favorite games, along with Pokemon (of course!) and Okami. It has a brilliant storyline, beautiful music, and characters you can relate to (even Sora, as annoying as he is.) Organization XIII has to be one of the most interesting bunch of villains I've ever seen (Axel's my favorite character!). What's not to love?

"The people walking in darkness have seen a great light. On those living in a pitch-dark land, light has dawned." Isaiah 9:2

I love this series as much as Pokemon! That hasn't happen often. In fact, never.

I am SOOOOO bad at this game, I started eight months ago and I'm still playing it(ALMOST THERE!)

So I've decided to stop buying them and instead watch videos. Still, I like it all the same.

What does everyone think about the shippings?

Which games of the series have you played, Randomness? Like I said, KHII is my favorite. I've played through part of the first Kingdom Hearts (never finished it though!) and I'm still playing through 358/2 Days.

I never really got into the whole shipping thing, mainly because it's overrun with yaoi, which I think is kind of gross to be honest. :P

"The people walking in darkness have seen a great light. On those living in a pitch-dark land, light has dawned." Isaiah 9:2

I played 358/2 Days and KH2. I played a bit of KH1 at my friend's house.

I can't beat the Dustflier right now.

The only KH game I have is 358/2 Days. I don't have BBS 'cause I don't have a PSP and I do a PS2 and I can't find KH1 or 2. Or CoM.

There's Kingdom Hearts shipping? I never knew that...
    GAMES ACCOMPLISHMENTS
    1st Prize in Caption Contest 7/15/11
    Won a Cool Vuvuzela in Pokémon Assembler!

Currently, I have an obsession with the Litwick line's tendency for sucking souls out.
    Fan Fics Stuff!
    i love pokémon is not only on Serebii, it's now on FanFiction.net!
    Author's Profile

I love Kingdom Hearts. I played KH1,Chain of Memories,KH2,358/2 days,Birth by Sleep,The remake of Chain Of Memories. I just need to play Rechoded and then I have played every KH game know.
    As for shipping,I support,Sora and Kairi,Ven and Aqua,Roxas and Namine,Roxas and Xion but that is it.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Talking Kingdomhearts

They should remake all of the games for ps3 the graphics would be epic or they should make like game with all of them on it
    Are they making like a series finale cause how they make so many stories that intertwine I'm confuse halve the time I play
    Power to the cross and I'm sexy     Spoiler:

Thanks to absol6028 and rizetheriolu for my sig
    73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature.

Tetsura stated that a Kingdom Hearts HD version could happen after they finish Kingdom Hearts 3D.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by wiiboychris View Post
    Tetsura stated that a Kingdom Hearts HD version could happen after they finish Kingdom Hearts 3D.
    Just like his team won't be starting on KH3 till after they finish Versus XIII......which means we'll never see KH3 because Versus XIII will never get finished.

I just hope 3D is better than Days. Most disapointing game of 2009. :P
    Some days you just can't force a smile. :<

Which Kingdom Hearts game, so far, do you think was the most disappointing? I don't hate any KH game, but I liked Re:Coded the least. The game was too easy, even on the hardest difficulty, no new worlds (I'm not too sure on this one since it's been a year since I played it), too short, and just plain boring. However, I did like the secret ending though.

I hope Versus finally comes out December in Japan next year. I really want Nomura to start working on KH3. It's been 5 years since KH2. However, I consider BBS to be KH3. The game basically had the same quality as the main games, but even better (debatable).
    If Versus doesn't come out next year, I hope it would release the same year the PS4 releases, just like how KH2 released the year the PS3 came out. I'd rather KH3 to be a PS4 exclusive already, seeing as how normal game development takes at least 2 years, and the PS4 would have already been announced.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

LIVE IN YUR WRLD. PLY IN URS.

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast