Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3434950515253
Results 1,301 to 1,323 of 1323

Thread: Kingdom Hearts Discussion

That is almost the Grounds Zero version of KH, except it has much more content.

~ Makoto: Can you hack us more into the opening? ~
    ~ Futaba: Have you ever tried getting past Avast before? ~
    ~ Haru: You have been gracefully burned. ~

Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Star Fox Zero

0.2 looks stunning.

Back Cover actually seems interesting. Didn't care about X since it seemed pretty irrelevant, but BC at least seems like a decent way to kill an hour.

Though if they turn out to share faces with any of the modern characters because reincarnation or whatever, I quit.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtndrew24
    spoiler ansem isnt ansem but is actually pretending to be ansem as riku inside ansem pretending to be ansem

^lol

Did you forget Vanitas/Sora and Ventus/Roxas? Just enjoy the ride, man.

You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?

At this point, and considering everything that's happened in the series, I'm betting KH3 will reveal Sora is connected to the Master of Masters (if not the MoM's reincarnation) given Sora's overall power and ability and the fact Sora didn't gain his Keyblade through the usual methods. The MoM probably got the Keyblade in a similar manner as Sora as he was the first Keybearer according to the lore at present.

Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    ^lol

Did you forget Vanitas/Sora and Ventus/Roxas? Just enjoy the ride, man.
    Both of those had reasons (as logical as such reasons get in the KH series, anyway), though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy View Post
    At this point, and considering everything that's happened in the series, I'm betting KH3 will reveal Sora is connected to the Master of Masters (if not the MoM's reincarnation) given Sora's overall power and ability and the fact Sora didn't gain his Keyblade through the usual methods. The MoM probably got the Keyblade in a similar manner as Sora as he was the first Keybearer according to the lore at present.
    I wouldn't be surprised if there's some connection, but I have my doubts about there being any reincarnation business going on.

And I never got the impression that Sora's skills were particularly exceptional; he and Riku are more or less equals, and all throughout KH2 he was being told he didn't measure up to the BBS crew (although those were taunts, and how true that actually was is debatable). The only thing I'd call amazing is that compared to the BBS crew, he (and Riku) are mostly self-taught. At least in terms of their swordsmanship, anyway.

That figure in the black coat is now my new favorite character for Chi.
    "Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war. Invaders create Avengers. People create... smaller people? Er... children! I lost the word there. Children. Designed to supplant them. To help them end."

"Momentai!"

But this is the traditional royal Canterlot voice! It is tradition to speak, using the Royal "we", and to use THIS MUCH VOLUME WHEN ADDRESSING OUR SUBJECTS!!

The only reason I'm going to invest in a Playstation, again...

I don't think either crew is less equal than the other, just the BBS lot are in a harder situation.

"Isn't it our duty as Keyblade-Wielders to prevent this war from taking a place?"*"Nah! Not possible!" - Never laughed so hard to KH.

Quote Originally Posted by Theo-92 View Post
    The only reason I'm going to invest in a Playstation, again...
    You say that like it's a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Theo-92 View Post
    I don't think either crew is less equal than the other, just the BBS lot are in a harder situation.
    In terms of feats, it's Riku > Aqua > Sora > Terra > Ventus.
    Aqua did survive the Realm of Darkness, but Riku was able to control darkness and now masters both light and darkness. But to be fair, we haven't seen anything of Aqua after RoD (except for one scene of her in the beach), so there's a huge chance she has powers we haven't seen yet. II.8 will finally show her time there, so we will get to learn more about her.

The end of the trailer said "more info coming this winter" in regards to KHIII, so maybe more KHIII gameplay at D23 or PSX.

You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?

Kind of wish the chi material stayed seperate from the KH storyline. This is just going to make the series more confusing then it already is. And KH3 already has enough to cover as it is
    Last edited by Red and Blue; 11th June 2016 at 1:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Kind of wish the chi material stayed seperate from the KH storyline. This is just going to make the series more confusing then it already is. And KH3 already has enough to cover as it is
    How else is Xehanort going to star a keyblade war? Just 13 seekers of darkness and 7 guardians of light isn't exactly a war. Maybe a street brawl, but not enough people to start a keyblade war.
    "Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war. Invaders create Avengers. People create... smaller people? Er... children! I lost the word there. Children. Designed to supplant them. To help them end."

"Momentai!"

But this is the traditional royal Canterlot voice! It is tradition to speak, using the Royal "we", and to use THIS MUCH VOLUME WHEN ADDRESSING OUR SUBJECTS!!

So the teaser for Moana just came out.

I wonder if it's too late for it to appear as a world in Kh3?

A Lilo and Stitch world could make it. Hawaii, Samoa, whatever. We're all the same.

You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?

If they go with the Chicken Little route, a cameo.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    If they go with the Chicken Little route, a cameo.
    I'd settle for a cameo if we can't get a world. I just want Maui as a party member

Well, if KHIII going to end up being the last game, it does make a lot of sense that that material would be included. Kind of hard for it not to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    How else is Xehanort going to star a keyblade war? Just 13 seekers of darkness and 7 guardians of light isn't exactly a war. Maybe a street brawl, but not enough people to start a keyblade war.
    Unfortunately if you start throwing in such a large number of antagonists, you run into what people know as the Xeno-salsa Syndrome. This is where you have so many villains that once you get to the last act of the story, you're just fighting antagonist after antagonist, with little to no character progression between. I have a feeling we'll be seeing this happen in KHIII if they add too many antagonists to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    I've got a feeling it's going to be one of those things where the x-Blade gets completed, but ends up going out of control and has to be stopped. This kind of scenario seems to be pretty common in these storylines. And let's face it. It's a foregone conclusion that the thing is getting completed and will be used by the climax of the game.
    Last edited by SBaby; 30th June 2016 at 6:26 AM.
    If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.
    - Bruce Lee

III is probably not the last game. Nomura's wording about how it's the finale to the Xehanort saga suggests he wants to do more.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtndrew24
    spoiler ansem isnt ansem but is actually pretending to be ansem as riku inside ansem pretending to be ansem

http://www.khinsider.com/news/Gamesp...Tai-Yasue-6622

Well, hope no one was expecting there to be Final Fantasy world's in KH3

It's too late to even do that, anyway.

And the original worlds are technically Final Fantasy worlds.

I've been waiting a long time for Kingdom Hearts III. It's almost surreal thinking that we finally have information on it. With 2.8 coming soon, I'll be busy until III finally drops.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

And all original characters are technically Final Fantasy characters! No, all the original worlds are Kingdom Hearts worlds.

Just 6 more months, and we'll get to play the the cancelled BbS volume 2!

You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?

http://i.imgur.com/KkcE6f4.png

Really got lucky with a 10 pull, since apparently everyone wants Larxene.

Just Dance

Quote Originally Posted by Karxrida View Post
    III is probably not the last game. Nomura's wording about how it's the finale to the Xehanort saga suggests he wants to do more.
    Well, if Nomura was accurate with everything he's said, we'd have had this game years ago on the PS3. I hate to keep saying it, but I strongly suggest taking anything Nomura says with a grain of salt until we see evidence to confirm what he says, because what he says is too often not what we see in the end. Not to mention there's still so much time for things to change yet again, that you just can't go on what he's saying right now.

Again, I'm not saying this is definitively the last game. But if it was it would be an appropriate end to the series, since it seems like all the established plotlines are going to reach their ultimate conclusion in this installment.

It would probably be more accurate to call them Kingdom Hearts worlds, or more specifically, Square-Enix worlds.
    Last edited by SBaby; 30th June 2016 at 6:37 AM.
    If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.
    - Bruce Lee

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3434950515253