Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4445051525354
Results 1,326 to 1,339 of 1339

Thread: Kingdom Hearts Discussion

I've played kingdom Hearts 1, chain of memories, 358/2 days, and the demo of dream drop distance and I don't really like anyone of them except the original. If I had a playstaton 2 I'd get it but it's a waste of money to buy a system for just one game >.>

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles4Ever View Post
    I've played kingdom Hearts 1, chain of memories, 358/2 days, and the demo of dream drop distance and I don't really like anyone of them except the original. If I had a playstaton 2 I'd get it but it's a waste of money to buy a system for just one game >.>
    Just get a PS4 then. KHII.8 is PS4 only, KHIII is on PS4/Xbone, and KHI.5/II.5 will eventually come to PS4. You'll have all 9 KH games in one platform someday.

4 more months until KHII.8!

Persona 5

Kingdom Hearts Chi ... wow. That ending was something. We all saw it coming but I didn't expect that out of it.
    "Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war. Invaders create Avengers. People create... smaller people? Er... children! I lost the word there. Children. Designed to supplant them. To help them end."

"Momentai!"

But this is the traditional royal Canterlot voice! It is tradition to speak, using the Royal "we", and to use THIS MUCH VOLUME WHEN ADDRESSING OUR SUBJECTS!!

And then they released the obligatory extra video that left me feeling horribly confused.

It's going to be three or four months before the JP version of KHUX reaches KHX's finale so it can start explaining what the heck is going on.

The other day, I came across an interesting KH theory on YouTube, about the possibility that Ventus may have come from Daybreak Town and might have been Ava's Dandelion's sent into "outside world". The theory was made following that recent Key Art showing KH3 Sora along with Riku, Kairi, Ephemera, Skuld, Chirithy, and Ventus (or Roxas).

Look up the vid if you want to hear more on the theory. If it ends up becoming true, I wonder if Ven could appear in the Key Backcover movie in 2.8, possibly filling in the Player characters role for Foreteller interactions?

I just recently got a chance to see the fan translated XChi storyline (since I don't have an android or iOS phone, that's really my only option since they won't localize the browser version). I have to say, at the rate the series is going, Square might need to hire Hideo Kojima to make sense of the plot once everything starts to tie together.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    And then they released the obligatory extra video that left me feeling horribly confused.
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by SBaby; 7th September 2016 at 8:27 AM.
    If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.
    - Bruce Lee

Kingdom Hearts II.8 TGS trailer
    The game got delayed, but fortunately for only a month, so it's now out January 24th, 2017 in US and JP (no word on EU yet) instead of December. Seems they removed the drop gauge in 3D? The remixed Simple and Clean is pretty good.

Persona 5

I expect a new remix for Sanctuary for KHIII.

~ "As long as it has a flavor, I like any kind of food!" ~

Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Phantom Brave: We Meet Again

Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    Kingdom Hearts II.8 TGS trailer
    The game got delayed, but fortunately for only a month, so it's now out January 24th, 2017 in US and JP (no word on EU yet) instead of December. Seems they removed the drop gauge in 3D? The remixed Simple and Clean is pretty good.
    Thank god, that thing was so annoying.

Another delay? This makes me think that KH3 will come even later than we expected. Maybe it will become the new Final Fantasy XV.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    I expect a new remix for Sanctuary for KHIII.
    Utada Hikaru is actually having her comeback debut soon after her 2011 hiatus, and Disney has changed their stance on videogames I think earlier this year after Disney Infinity was cancelled. The rumor was that Disney didn't pay Utada Hikaru what she deserved, but if Disney's videogame division has a new more positive management, they could be willing to pay more so she'd be willing to come back for KHIII. Well that's my theory at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuxuba View Post
    Thank god, that thing was so annoying.

Another delay? This makes me think that KH3 will come even later than we expected. Maybe it will become the new Final Fantasy XV.
    Another? No, this is the only delay so far, and it's only by a month, so not too long. I expect KHIII to finally release late next year.

Persona 5

Holy cow, I didn't expect to see the graphics to be this good.
    "Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war. Invaders create Avengers. People create... smaller people? Er... children! I lost the word there. Children. Designed to supplant them. To help them end."

"Momentai!"

But this is the traditional royal Canterlot voice! It is tradition to speak, using the Royal "we", and to use THIS MUCH VOLUME WHEN ADDRESSING OUR SUBJECTS!!

To be honest, Kingdom Hearts 2.8's very slight delay is like, the first game delay I've ever not had that "bleugh" feeling with. It's shaping up to exceed my expectations, and I cannot be mad after hearing that beautiful remix of Simple and Clean. That was a CLEAN remix! Seriously, full version plz.

Also, a little theory: Utada's new album comes out this month, and one of the tracks on it is called 'Tomodachi', which means friend in Japanese. I'm not saying it could be in KH3, buuuuuut...

ASH INTENSIFIES
    Wait, so you're telling me that Hoopa ISN'T a Sonic the Hedgehog character?
    Smile America, say Chuck E. Cheese~

Oh god them removing the drop gauge makes up for S&C being used again....

Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post

Another? No, this is the only delay so far, and it's only by a month, so not too long. I expect KHIII to finally release late next year.
    I was referring to Square Enix.

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4445051525354