Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Community POTW #19

Default Community POTW #19

Reno's busy writing the last one so here's the next one

This week we'll be doing Leavanny, one of the new Gen V Pokémon

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/542.shtml

As Leavanny is new, many new strategies are likely. It's one of the many new Bug-types

Go nuts.

heres my favorite move set for leavanny

Moveset
    leaf blade
    X-scissor
    Shadow claw
    Poison jab

Admant nature
    Swarm
    focus sash
    EVs 252 atk 252 speed 4 def
    Last edited by Whitelightning; 8th May 2011 at 11:36 AM.
    Dragon Quest 4 Status
    Story:1/6

Dragon Quest 5 Status
    Story:Complete
    Hero Lv 88

Awseome looking pokemon, suprisingly crap moveset and absolutely **** type covrage... eat you heart out boys

Leavanny

Ability: Overcoat/Swarm
    Hold Item: (not sure)

Nature: Jolly
    EVs: 4 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spd

- Swords Dance
    - Leaf Blade
    - X-scissor
    - Return/Shadow Claw

Baton Pass
    Leavanny @ Focus Sash
    Trait: Chlorophyll
    Nature: Jolly (+Spe -Spa)
    - Agility
    - Baton Pass
    - Swords Dance / Substitute
    - X-Scissors / Substitute

Generic Baton Pass set. X-Scissors is preferred than any other attacking moves to hit Prankster Whimsicott while hes taunting you. Substitute is usable if your opponent is slower than Leavanny. Substitute blocks taunt and grants your Baton Pass receiver a free switch in.

Well the pokemon is cool looking although it has nothing to show in terms of competitive play because of its mediocre stats and lackluster speed however can be done as a decentish physical sweeper in sunlight but 4 times weakness to fire is a big problem especially with volcarona about and leavanny not being able to do nothing to him

Nature:Adamant
    Ability:Chlorophyll
    Item:Focus Sash
    Evs:252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4HP
    Moveset:
    Swords dance
    Leaf Blade
    X-Scissor
    Baton Pass

A bit of an odd set when I look at it but mainly to be used in conjunction with sunlight or more specifically drought.
    Focus sash for it to survive any first hit so it can perform a swords dance without worry then either start trying to attack and sorta sweep or use baton pass to give the any amounts of attack boost onto another pokemon that can withstand whatever would be coming your way.
    Leaf Blade is strongest stab move with possible critical hit which could often be a life saver plus if going up against a Drizzle based set then Leaf Blade can prove deadly with our opponents water types especially when competing for weather coverage and can anticipate the opponents switch in.
    Then X-scissor for other stab move and can cover psychics and dark types however shadow claw could be used but less power non-stab, covers ghost types instead of dark but again much less power but if some sort of critical hit support could be added it could work nicely with leaf blade.
    252 Atk for max Atk and one swords dance can set it up quite nicely.
    252 Spd so that when played with a drought/sunlight set can outrun most choice scarf pokemon

Another set that could be utilized without sunlight is an agility baton passer.
    Nature:Adamant
    Ability: Swarm
    Item: Focus Sash
    Evs: 252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4HP
    Moveset:
    Agility
    Baton Pass
    X-scissor
    Flail/return

Agility to increase speed for obvious reasons. Baton pass if speed increase is wanted to be passed on. X-scissor for stab and hopefully swarm after one hit so 80x1.5x1.5=180 which is pretty good and then flail since it is expected leavanny should be on 1 hp after first turn or return could be used for more massive damage
    252 with adamant for max attack, without any stat increase on attack it can still pack a good punch, 252 speed with the neutral so one agility will make it outrun nearly every choice scarfed pokemon and then can relaxingly baton out

However Leavanny is not difficult to beat, one attack and a priority will take it out although the priority will have to be somin like mach punch etc although any fake out pokemon will make both these sets useless but again stat increase and batoning can be pulled off without to much effort as long as you can predict correctly when to do it.
    Last edited by ShafikLight; 8th May 2011 at 1:07 PM.
    Huzzah!

Black Friend Code: 4770 6678 0862

Don't mess with my Mijumaru!! NOT OSHAWOTT!

I'd say the best partner for leavany is ninetails with drought. The typings can cover each other, and ninetails can get the sun out.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Leavanny @ Focus Sash
    Overcoat/Swarm
    Adamant/Jolly/Impish/Careful
    252 Atk 252 Hp 4 Speed
    -Leaf Blade
    -X-Scissor
    -Shadow Claw
    -Arial Ace

Since both defenses drop when it evolves from Swadloon, a nature boosting a defense while lowering Sp. Attack can work just fine. Pretty standard set. Leaf Blade and X-Scissor for STAB. Shadow Claw and Arial Ace for coverage.
    Grumpig is mine.
    Planned Ruby/Sapphire Remake Team:
    Current Sapphire Team

I do GTS Negotiations. I really like trading Eggs for Eggs. So, if you see a Trainer Card with "BIDOOF is the reason for HATE.", that is me.

Since Swadloon with Eviolite would be fairly decent, feel free to add bits for Swadloon

LeavHONAGE!!!

Leavanny @ Life Orb
    Adamant / Any Ability
    -Hone Claws
    -Leaf Blade
    -X-Scissor
    -Shadow Claw
    EV's: 4 HP, 252 Atk, 252 Speed

Boost, sweep. Simple. Hone Claws for a boost, X-S and LB for STABS. SC cause there's no other good choice. Life Orb racks up even MORE damage. I wish this guy got Rock Slide... he's GOT 2 4x weaknesses.

I'm back, baby.

Does anyone else find it odd that a "Nurturing" pokemon has the base stats for an okay physical sweeper?

Traits

Swarm: The ideal route for non-sun team variations of Leavanny. Boosts the power of X-Scissors when HP is below 1/3. X-Scissors is one of your two main attacks, so this is great... until you take into account how frail Leavanny is.
    Chlorophyll: The only real benefit of using Chlorophyll Leavanny over Leafeon on the offensive front, is STAB X-Scissors. If you're going for for a Sun Sweeper, you have a better option. If you want a supportive Chlorophyll user, Leafeon is still there. But unlike Leafeon, Leavanny can actually run Dual Screens. This gives it a nice niche in sun teams that need defensive support.
    Overcoat: Leavanny is probably winding up in UU or NU because of its two x4 weaknesses and low bulk (Outside of Screen Sets), so protecting it from Hail and Sandstorm really isn't that necessary.

Nurturing Killer
    Jolly, Swarm, Life Orb, 252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 HP
    - X-Scissors
    - Leaf Blade
    - Aerial Ace / Shadow Claw
    - Swords Dance

If you're going to have an awful type combination, you might as well use the STABs that it does give you. X-Scissors and Leaf Blade have some nice coverage, and make a good number of Bulky Water and Grass Types flee in terror. Of course, you still need to take the Poison/Grass types, so Aerial Ace is one of your two backup options. With your alternative being Shadow Claw for Ghost coverage, which is not nearly as useful. Finally, Swords Dance sends your power to higher levels.

Nurturing Shelter
    Jolly, Swarm / Chlorophyll, Light Clay, 252 Atk, 252 Speed, 4 HP
    - X-Scissors
    - Leaf Blade
    - Light Screen
    - Reflect

Leavanny has a nice niche by being the only Dual Screener with Chlorophyll, making it a fantastic addition to a sun team. As I said before though, sun sweeper variants are entirely outclassed by one particular other Grass Type. X-Scissors and Leaf Blade give you offensive options, since you still have a very useable attack stat, and a crazy high speed if Chlorophyll is in effect. Light Screen and Reflect bring Leavanny's defenses to useable levels, and provide awesome team support.

This set is useable with Swarm instead of Chlorophyll on non-sun teams. But there are much better Dual Screeners in that circumstance. The Chlorophyll niche is the selling point to this variation.

Nurturing Passer
    Jolly, Chlorophyll, Leftovers, 252 Atk, 252 Speed, 4 HP
    - X-Scissors / Leaf Blade / Swords Dance / Agility / Hone Claws / Calm Mind / Substitute / Grasswhistle
    - X-Scissors / Leaf Blade / Swords Dance / Agility / Hone Claws / Calm Mind / Substitute / Grasswhistle
    - Baton Pass

Pick what you want to pass, and make sure you take at least one attack so you're not Taunt bait. Again, Chlorophyll offers a nice niche, but Leafeon gets that in Dream World, so that niche is out the window.

Inferiority Complex

Leafeon: Makes a better Chlorophyll Sweeper and Passer. Leafeon can't Dual Screen though.
    Serperior: Without Chlorophyll Serperior is largely superior as a Dual Screener under the Grass type label.
    Meganium: Speaking of better Dual Screening options.
    Cryogonal, Claydol, Forretress: Dual Screens and Rapid Spin support. Even more team support. Given, with Sun, Leavanny does 1 Up them. But it doesn't have Rapid Spin.

Other Options

Entrainment: Place an undesirable ability on an enemy, or Chlorophyll on an ally for sun teams. This can be a really effective strategy that makes a lot more pokemon viable in sun teams.
    Toxic: Ticks out Bulky opponents, but doesn't really work well with Leavanny because every move slots has a direct purpose already and no set can really afford to sacrifice space for it.
    Camouflage: Turns Leavanny's type to Normal... which removes its STAB, but in turn, makes its typing more viable.
    Return: Higher base damage that Aerial Ace / Shadow Claw, but no coverage really, but does catch STAB with Camouflage.
    Screech: A nice little fear factor to provoke switches.

Double / Triple Battle Partners

A Taunt magnet would be lovely, or something fast with Taunt that can outrun other Taunt carrying leads. Sableye, Murkrow and Whimsicott all work. Stuff with high agro factors, like entry hazards, give Leavanny time to set itself up.

Countering Leavanny

Flying and Fire attacks inflict x4 damage. So lets go with that. Burn is also fatal, taking out its Physical attack factor. Even though most sets will be running support, it will need some for of damage output. Taunt stops Screening and Passing as well.

Responses to other Strategies

Bone Cold Marowak Guy: Why would you run Hone Claws on a set that has three 100% accuracy moves, on a pokemon with Swords Dance?

Whitelightning: Poison Jab has inferior coverage to X-Scissors, and no STAB. Aerial Ace or Swords Dance would be more viable 4th slot options.

Zachmac: Thanks for the catches, I edited in some of the changes.
    Last edited by TimmahX; 8th May 2011 at 4:03 PM.
    This is a signature that doesn't eat up an absurd amount of space.

I would do dual screens but I see one up above..
    Nurturing Passer
    Jolly, Chlorophyll, Leftovers, 252 Atk, 252 Speed, 4 HP
    - X-Scissors / Leaf Blade / Swords Dance / Agility / Hone Claws / Calm Mind /Grasswistle / Substitute[/B]
    - X-Scissors / Leaf Blade / Swords Dance / Agility / Hone Claws / Calm Mind /Grasswistle] Substitute
    - X-Scissors / Leaf Blade / Swords Dance / Agility / Hone Claws / Calm Mind /Grasswistle / Substitute
    - Baton Pass
    Grass Whistle could help you set up, and Substitute is also worthy of Baton Pass.
    Entrainment: Place an undesirable ability on an enemy.
    What I was looking at is sunlight in double battles+That on a teammate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Since Swadloon with Eviolite would be fairly decent, feel free to add bits for Swadloon
    Not really. X4 weaknesses to Flying and Fire, along with X2 to ice, rock and bug make it lose all hopes of being a wall.
    LeavHONAGE!!!

Leavanny @ Life Orb
    Adamant / Any Ability
    -Hone Claws
    -Leaf Blade
    -X-Scissor
    -Shadow Claw
    EV's: 4 HP, 252 Atk, 252 Speed

Boost, sweep. Simple. Hone Claws for a boost, X-S and LB for STABS. SC cause there's no other good choice. Life Orb racks up even MORE damage. I wish this guy got Rock Slide... he's GOT 2 4x weaknesses.
    And why hone claws? They already have good accuracy. Use swords dance.
    Last edited by Zachmac; 8th May 2011 at 1:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Not really. X4 weaknesses to Flying, Rock, and Fire, along with X2 to ice and bug make it lose all hopes of being a wall.
    Nitpicking here, but it's 2x weak to Rock. Still, the point stands.
    Jumping on the Friend Safari Bandwagon!
    4167 - 4475 - 9473
    (Has Snorunt, Bergmite & Lapras)

Swadloon @ Eviolite
    Ability: Overcoat
    EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/4 SDef
    Nature: Calm
    - Calm Mind
    - Hidden Power Rock
    - Grasswhistle
    - Energy Ball

Switch into a resisted Choice attack and use Calm Mind when your opponent switches out. Then use Grasswhistle so you can get 1 or 2 more Calm Minds. And then "Sweep". Energy Ball for STAB and Hidden Power Rock for coverage against types that are strong against Swadloon.
    Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself...where the heck is the ceiling?
    -Anonymous

DW Females:

Wanted: UT Jolly/Timid Uxie. Preferably Timid.
    DW Female Tyrogue or DW Jolly Tyrogue.

My Current Team: (I like to make lots.)

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=519126

...I'm really shocked and disgusted at myself for saying this...but Leavanny sucks. It has an O.K. movepool, but its Attack stat (or, more accurately, its drop-dead-Lord-save-me-I'm-gonna-die/horrid,horrid, HORRID Special Attack stat) cut its options in two. Not to metion its somewhat-O.K.-leveling-at-mediocre Speed. Levanny can't play the brave defender, either, due to 1) its mediocre physical Defense, 2) its lousy Special Defense, and 3) its slew of weaknesses out there (especially the ever-commonly carried Fire-Type) turns it into a joke that fellow joke (like Unfezzant and Audino) could sneer at (if Audinos can sneer, or like sneering). But there is a small chance that Leavanny has at redemption: Baton Passing. Here's a possibility:

Leavanny
    Whatever nature you see fit
    Focus Sash

Substitute
    Swords Dance
    Grasswhistle/Agility
    Baton Pass

This will help you set up a physical Sweeper.

Substitute to get a free turn for the dude/chick you're Baton Passing to (or for Leavanny if the opponent wakes up early),
    Agility to boost Speed for Leavanny and [insert Sweeper's name here],
    Swords Dance to boost Attack for Leavanny and You-Know-Who,
    and Baton Pass to hand over the stat changes.

Also, you could possibly do Grasswhistle to make 'em fall asleep (lousy accuracy, though) in exchange for Agility, or X-Scissor to deal with a Prankster Whimsicott who just Taunted you (also in exchange for Agility).

Allies:
    This thing dies so quick that I won't bother to list possible pals for Little Miss Deadweight.

Counters:
    If you're carrying Archeops with any of his STAB moves, Levanny dies. If you're carrying Volcarona, Levanny dies. If you're carrying any Fire- or Flying-types in existance, Leavanny instantly dies. Make Leavanny do her thing quickly, or she will instantly be destroyed in a blaze of holy fire. And if the opponent pulls a Whimsicott out of their armpit, and your Leavanny isn't carrying X-Scissor, get the heck outta there.

Overall opinion: Leavanny was made for nursing babies. Her battling abilties prove that. Oh, Nintendo, what the heck were you thinking...

Once upon a time, there was a team made of WIN.

THIS IS THAT TEAM.

Leavany
    -substitute
    -swords dance/agility
    -Leaf blade
    -x-scissor
    4 hp 252 atk 252 speed
    Swarm
    Salac/leichi berry
    Jolly/adamant

The strategy here is to use substitute until the berry activates. In between substitutes, use either swords dance or agility. Once that is done, proceed to sweep with x-scissor and leaf blade. You should run salac and jolly if you have swords dance and leichi and adamant if you run agility.

Chlorophyll Leavanny can be very Powerful attackers in Sunny Day teams, so your Partners should always be Ninetails.
    Flailing Mantis:
    Nature:
    Jolly/Adamant
    EVs:
    4HP/252Atk/Spe
    Item:
    Focus Sash
    Moveset:
    Flail
    Swords Dance
    Leaf Blade
    X-Scissor

Focus Sash is necessary, because with your horrible typing, you cannot afford to take one hit. If you get one hit, chances are, you'll be down to 1 HP. Fortunately, Flail will be incredibly broken when you use it, having a base stat of 200. You can use Swords Dance to set up, and do real damage on your opponents. X-Scissor and Leaf Blade are useful and powerful STAB moves to counter Rock and Bug Pokemon (but now Shuckle and Crustle).

I'd say a choice scarf would be really nice one this thing

army of slowpokes........ CHARGE!!!!!!!!! really really slowly

shuckle is there to lead them

**Sigh** random number generator, leavanny is a ok pokemon i guess. Don't see much competitive use for it though.
    Please Rate MY Team
    Never underestimate swampert.
    GEN. 3 is the best Ever!

Back from a long break from pokemon! Hello everyone!

Sleep Then Strike
    Adamant
    Swarm
    Muscle Band/Choice Band/Choice Scarf/Life Orb
    252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 HP
    Hone Claws
    Grasswhistle
    Leaf Blade
    X-Scissor
    Using Hone Claws three times makes Grasswhistle have 100 accuracy, using it twice gives you about 92 accuracy. Also, using it three times gives you 2.5 times the attack power and 2 times gives your attack double the power so your other physical moves such as Leaf Blade and X-Scissor are powered up. Swarm boosts X-Scissor if your HP is low.

Type Change!
    Adamant
    Swarm
    Silk Scarf/Muscle Band
    252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 HP
    Camoflague
    Giga Impact
    Slash
    X-Scissor
    Leavanny has really really bad typing. So, use Camoflague to change it. This moveset is better for Pokemon used over the wifi room and the union room. Using Camoflague makes it a normal type so Giga Impact and Slash get STAB. Then if your HP gets low, you can switch it up and use X-Scissor with Swarm.

Take Advantage of Bad Types
    Jolly
    Chlorophyll
    Salac Berry/Liechi Berry
    252 Spd, 252 Atk, 4 HP
    Endure
    Flail
    Toxic
    Sunny Day
    Endure+Flail, obvious. Chlorophyll+Sunny Day also obvious. Toxic, just to give them a bad poison thingy. Problem it's easily countered by Taunt, leaving you with just Flail. Speed is important in this moveset.
    Last edited by Serpentine; 8th May 2011 at 4:23 PM. Reason: Forgot Items.

Ok, here is my Leavanny.

The Bug the that was on Broadway:

Nature:
    Jolly.

Ev's:
    252Atk/Spd 4Def

Item:
    Choice Scarf/Focus Sash

Ability
    Swarm

Moveset:

Entertainment
    Me First/Leaf Blade/Payback/Ariel Ace/Shadow Claw
    X-Scissors
    Sword Dance/Leaf Blade/Payback/Ariel Ace/ Shadow Claw

Alright, I decided to use a Leavanny with Entertainment because it was something new and unique. Basically, when a Pokemon that you're sure is holding no "Bug" moves switched in, you hit them with Entertainment and either force them to switch, or force them to fight with a useless ability. Me First is an option for when slower Pokemon switch in, and you think you can accurately predict their next move. X-Scissors is Leavanny's best STAB attack, IMO. Sword Dance is kinda risky to run, due to Leavanny's frailness, so instead of running Sword Dance (or Me First) you can choose from a list of other attacking moves. Leaf Blade is a great STAB, and can destroy Bulky Water/Ground Pokemon. Payback has weak BP, but can hit Psychics/Ghost for a lot of damage. Ariel Ace can do chunks of damage to Volcarona, or any other Bug/Grass Pokemon. Shadow Claw can take-out Ghost/Psychics with ease.
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/ff46iv.png[/IMG]

Me and my Boyz!

Leavanny suffers a curse: it has typing that makes it 4x weak to both fire and flying types, both of which are commonly used, and some 2X weaknesses to rock, ice and bug. Combined with its not too good in general speed and its mediocre at best defenses, and you have a pokemon that will often not live even a turn to hit the opponent, especially if it gets damaged by stealth rock. Its best stat is definitely his attack, which has an ok 103, but there is also better out there.

also, not to mention, only 1 of the abilities it has really turns anything around for leavanny:

Swarm: while it boosts bug type moves when leavanny is less than 1/3 of health, generally leavanny will faint in one hit without focus sash aid, and it still may not get in a boosted hit after that of the opponent is faster or has priority moves.

Overcoat: Where Leavanny's going, it will never have to worryabout weather, so forget this aility entirely.

Chlorophyll: NOW we're talking. Although this ability triggers only in the sun, it boosts its speed, meaning it might actually have a better chance at outrunning what it needs to, giving it a fighting chance in any team that likes to abuse the benefits of sunny day.

Given its stats and nature, one thing is clear: leavanny isn't meant to be the deadly one, but the supportive one.

Choice Scarf Leavanny
    Nature that raises speed and lowers either defense or special defense (not sure what its called).
    Ev's: 252 attack, 252 speed, 4 wherever else
    Moveset:
    Leaf Blade
    X-scissor
    Shadow Claw/Aerial Ace/Solarbeam
    Shadow Claw/Aerial Ace/Solarbeam

This is best used with a sunny day team for the best effect in speed: scarfed and in the sun with chlorophyll, Not much is outrunning leavanny without some speed boosts. Obviously, X scissor and Leaf Blade are your 2 staples, granting stab and coverage to ground, water, grass, psychic and dark types.

The lasts 2 slots depend on how you like to play: if you're in the sun, and want a special attacking alternative to hit physical walls, you can go with Solarbeam. If you'd like to get that super effecrive hit on ghosts types, go with Shadow Claw (also with extra crit rating), and if you wanna hit opposing bug types that would normally cripples you, go with aerial ace.

This moveset works great in a double battle with ninetails, because ninetails starts the drought, boosting Leavanny's speed immediately, while hitting those steel types that stay out of leavanny's reach. In the same way, Leavanny will help Niunetails by hitting the ground and water types that would hurt ninetails.

Hope this set is useful enough .
    Current in game team:
    Blaziken
    Aegislash
    Malamar
    Noivern
    Aurorus
    Sylveon

I could see this working well in a sun team

SunSupport
    Leavanny @ Leftovers or Heat Rock(the one that extends Sun)/Chesto Berry
    Evs and Nature:
    Evs: 252 Hp/ 4ATk/ 252DEF
    Nature: Adamant
    Moveset:
    -Sunny Day
    -Toxic/Leaf Blade
    -Swords Dance/Rest
    -Hidden Power Ground

A basic Sun Team supporter, Sunny Day sets up the weather, Toxic is to spread support, Leaf Blade to avoid Taunt and for STAB damage Swords Dance fi you're using Leaf Blade to aid It's average attack, Rest + Chesto for a free heal, And Finally HP Ground, as It will lure out fire types, and will hopefully catch them off guard.

(Credit to Millarc)
    Lol, epic
    Friend Code: 2107-9319-2512
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    That's what women get for being inferior to men.
    I have claimed Chatot
    Check My shop for great deals: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=519907

IMO, the worst typing in the game.
    EDIT:OMFG, DID SOMEONE SUGGEST GIGA IMPACT AND SLASH!?!?!?!?!?!?
    Last edited by TheAwesomeOne; 8th May 2011 at 5:19 PM.

Swords Dancer Leavanny

-Swords Dance
    -X -scissor
    -Leaf Blade
    -Aerial Ace/Substitute

Item:Focus Sash/Life Orb
    Ability:Swarm/Chlorophyll
    EVs:252 Atk/252 Spd
    Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SP.Atk)

Sword Dancer are common, and leavanny is one of them.Sword Dance boost your Power in a crazy way, X-scissor beats anything weak to bugs, Leaf Blade
    is the other STAB move, and it gets such an awesome critical-hit ratio. Aerial Ace gets coverage with bugs , or instead you could use Substitute and boost your attack.

EVs and Nature:

Generic 252 EVs in each stats. But with Chlorophyll a lot of speed can be useless, so, you can bulk Leavanny a bit without losing too much speed.

Adamant (+Atk, -SP.Atk)
    EVs:102 Hp/212 Atk/196 Spd

If you want a Jolly nature, then it can be something like this:

Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SP.Atk)
    EVs:106 Hp/252 Atk/154 Spd

With both sets and Chlorophyll, you should be able to outrun most of the Choice Scarf pokemons.

Other Options:Flail, Grasswhistle, Me First, Agility, Shadow Claw

Flail+Focus Sash combo can hurt the oponent a lot, but beware of sandstorm, hail and the other entry hazads
    Me First is a gimmick move which can hurt the oponent a lot, but it depens of prediction, so it isn't good at all.

Grasswhistle can sleep the oponent, but it has such a bad accuracy that it will rarely work.

Agility can boost your speed, but is useless compared with Chlorophyll.

Shadow Claw is there to hit those ghosts that can't outrun Leavanny(without Chlorophyll, only Dusknoir family, Banette, Cofagricus and Golurk, which can also be killed by Leaf Blade)
    Last edited by Dakress; 8th May 2011 at 5:38 PM.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast