- Hone Claws for Grasswhistle terror
- Flail because it would get to 200bp when you factor in Focus Sash leaving you by a thread.
- X-scissor/Leaf Blade/Shadow Claw for not leaving you Jellicent/Chandelure bait... Shadow Claw for Chandelure obviously...
So.. Set up Hone Claws, get hit and Focus Sash activates, Grasswhistle your foe, Flail the basterd or otherwise the last slot move.
Last edited by Locormus; 14th May 2011 at 2:49 PM.
Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-
"If I had my way in DP, Ash would've hit the league with: Pikachu, Ambipom (his to keep), Torterra (Grass/Starter), Lucario (Ace), Chingling (Cute), Bidoof (Water-type) and Heatran (Fire-type)."
Spoiler:- GenVII Starter names speculation:
I want to get credit for if they turn out true. Dated 1:54am on 6-6-16:
- Rowlet: Arrowl - LOL I WAS WRONG!
- Litten: Burstiger - LOL I WAS WRONG!
- Popplio: Bubblaid - LOL I WAS WRONG!
The second line is meant to be sarcastic.. Though there was a random trainer with a Heatran at the Sinnoh League..