Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Memento Mori: Even the Pure Fall

Default Memento Mori: Even the Pure Fall

Memento Mori: Even the Pure Fall
    GMs:
    Guywhoiam
    Niihyl
    Pokefan0234

Rated PG-15 for Language, Violence, and other Miscellaneous things somebody is bound to post that is inappropriate for children.

Welcome to the Sign-Ups for Memento Mori: Even the Pure Fall! This is the sequel to Memento Mori: Even Gods Must Die. If you want to read what happened in EGMD, read this. If you do not want to read it, it will be explained in the plot summary for this RP. But first, the rules.

Rules:
    1. Although it doesn't need put, standard forum rules apply.
    2.You are allowed NO MORE than two characters.
    3.Godmodding or Powerplaying are allowed on occasion, but if you do it too much, I will have your characters legs cut off. I am not even joking about that.
    4. Bunnying is not allowed unless other player agrees.
    5. Occasional Spelling/Grammar mistakes are fine, but too many and we'll have a little talk. I will make some exceptions to this if it is part of your style(such as with mine, I capitalize important words that I want to bring attention to, that would not normally be capitalized).

I will add more if I, or the other GMs, think of any.

Now for the part you've been waiting for!

Last time in Memento Mori:

Long ago, in the beginning, Arceus created the Universe. Centuries later humanity would find itself under siege from an unknown adversary, and Arceus would commission the titan, Regigigas to fashion a sword made from the same material used to create the other Regis. Once Regigigas completed this task, Arceus blessed the sword and gave it to a mortal man – Thermidore. Thermidore fought alongside Arceus and the Regis to vanquish this foe. They were victorious, and Thermidore founded The Order. They would stand forever vigilant and wait for the next time the world was threatened.

Millennia later Arceus would find himself threatened by Giratina, the old god. Giratina manifested itself as an old man named Gin and deceived a group of young people into helping to kill Arceus. After traveling back in time, the group acquired the Azure Flute and fought with the Azure Cult who tried to get it back. Many of the group perished during the struggle, but a few managed to make it back to the future. They then had to endure many tough trails on the Earthly and Heavenly Stairs to reach Arceus.

Once they did, however, Giratina revealed its true nature, killing Arceus and taking his place. Those who helped the old god would be spared, by being sent to the Reverse World as Giratina recreated the universe in its image. The group managed to find Giratina and kill him. This left the universe in an ever deteriorating state. They eventually found a staff which was also forged by Regigigas; it was made from shards from Arceus’ plates, and was named Titan's Will. They fought amongst themselves before one eventually conquered the rest and used the staff to recreate the world as it was before Giratina tricked them all. This includes resurrecting Arceus, AND Giratina. For without the later there would be no balance. Arceus now keeps a watchful eye on Giratina so that it will never happen again.

A few months later…

The Leader of The Order, the Master, acquired Titan’s Will and the Gigas Espada, and now seeks an old Order device called the Infinite Devil Machine. The IDM is a machine said to have been created by Regigigas as well, and can be used to create matter itself. The leader of your branch of The Order, the Lord Captain, will not allow this. He came before the Master and pleaded with him not to pursue the IDM, but his plea fell upon deft ears. The Lord Captain returned to his fortress in northern Johto to continue his duties.

Current Day

However fearing the LC’s interference, the Master had the rest of The Order besiege your fortress on the day you were to be knighted. His men took you, the other would-be knights, and a few others involved in your ceremony away and had you thrown in prison. The Master thought that this act would keep the Lord Captain at bay, but he was so very, very wrong. The Lord Captain broke your branch of The Order off from the others and became a separate entity. Declaring war upon The Order, the newly formed “Knights of the Threshold” will attempt to free you. The Lord Captain sends the only warship they have to a small island south of Sinnoh. On this island is the castle of The Order, where you are held. On board the ship, the Judge’s Steel, are KofT troops and Pokémon Hunters who were contracted as mercenaries.

You sit in your cell, as days pass by. You get to know some of the other people in the prison. Some are Pokémon Trainers. Some are Pokémon Rangers. Some are even Aura Guardians. It turns out that they too were thrown into this prison for fear of what they might do to stop the Master.

But then, somewhere in the dark, a light or just a spark…

Sign-Ups

That is the general idea, but note that I was a little vague on a few details for story reasons. Now for the SUs. I have came up with six different character ideas you can choose from, or create you own. Every one will be the same in regards to story. No one character will be more important than another.

Knight of the Threshold – (KofT)
    -After the Master pulled his bold move to imprison those who would stand against him, one of The Order’s branches broke off and started calling themselves the Knights of the Threshold. Their goal is to stop the Master.
    -If you play as one you start off in a prison cell with most of the other players.
    Equipment/Pokémon: One melee weapon, three Pokémon.

Knight of The Order –(KofO)
    -Knights of The Order stayed loyal to the Master and will assist him in activating the IDM.
    -If you play as one, you are not captured, but instead will start off fighting the KofT in the castle’s halls.
    Equipment/Pokémon: One melee weapon, three Pokémon.

Pokémon Trainer –
    -Pokémon Trainers travel the world seeking to become Pokémon Masters. Obviously.
    -If you play as one you were captured for a reason up to you, so long as it makes sense. You start off in a cell as well.
    Equipment/Pokémon: Six Pokémon, nothing special

Pokémon Ranger –
    -Pokémon Rangers do good acts… and stuff. They can use their capture stylers to temporarily use a Pokémon’s skills to aid them. Sorry about the bad description, but I don’t really know how to describe them, and we all know what they are.
    -If you play as one, you were captured because you got in the The Order’s way somehow; make sure the reason makes sense. You start off in a cell.
    Equipment/Pokémon: One Pokémon, capture styler, usual abilities of a Ranger

Aura Guardian – (Limit 3)
    -Like Sir Aaron, these noble warriors can control the power of Aura. They have many special powers and can use Aura to help them in most situations. There are very few left in this world…
    -If you play as one you were captured because The Order fears that which they cannot control, and so they hunt you. You start off in a cell.
    Pokémon/Powers: One Pokémon, power of Aura. (Those who do not know what an Aura Guardian is, read this. Ability to read minds/Actions is not allowed, and Telepathy can only be used between Guardians. I will only allow three AGs, and watch your characters closely. Godmodding will be regulated, but not completely banned.)

Pokémon Hunter – (Limit 3)
    -Pokémon Hunters hunt rare Pokémon for clients who pay enough for them, going so far as to steal them if necessary, and by using any means. Due to the nature of their work they may have encountered, and caught a legend. Due to Interpol agents like Looker, they haven’t received much work as of late and have had to resort to being mercenaries.
    -If you play as one you start off by breaking into the prison to free the captured ones. After the prologue you get to choose your side, but during the beginning, you are KofT.
    Equipment/Pokémon: One regular Pokémon, one medium sized or smaller legend (Optional) and one ranged weapon. (Make sure that your SU with the legendary Pokemon is GOOD! I want a detailed story on how you met them. No "He just happens to be here" kind of stuff.)

Other –
    Come up with your own ideas! But be warned, I will be kind of strict as to balance out your character.

Note: Anyone can change allegiance after the Prologue, but not what kind of character you are. There are so many choices so that there is diversity, better interactions, and an even more epic story.

Sign-Up form:
    Name:
    Character Type: (Trainer, Knight, Ranger, etc.)
    Knightly name: (only if Order or Threshold)
    Age: (If either type of knight, must be over 15. Hunters must be 18+, and everyone else can be any age.)
    Personality:
    History: (Including what you did to make The Order mad at you/got contracted by KofT/why you sided with The Order)
    Weapons/Equipment: (Be realistic. By that I mean don't give yourself rocket launchers or Gatling guns.)

The following must be done for every Pokémon owned.
    Pokémon:
    Pokemon's Nickname: (If any/Optional)
    Pokémon’s Personality:
    Pokemon's History: (For Hunter's legendaries. How did your Hunter meet the legend? Why is it with you still? Or, if a non-hunter wants to do this that is fine too.)
    Pokémon’s Appearance (Regular? Shiny? Wearing clothing?):

Any questions? Also, tell me how I did with organizing this post. I am good at writing actual RP posts, but writing this Sign-Up got me a little flustered.

Reservations:
    capitalh
    Lawmaster - Aura Guardian
    Niihyl - Pokemon Hunter
    Pokefan0234
    Universe Chaser - Pokemon Ranger

Accepted RPers:

Guywhoiam - Sir Guy - KofT
    Last edited by Guywhoiam; 4th August 2011 at 9:25 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 1118-0538-5698

I'm bringing back my characters from the original. xD Being able to give them a full team of six makes my life easier. (Now I just need to decide on them. xD)

*Goes to prepare a Sign Up*
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Oh yeah, MM is back! Since I'm a Co-GM, I suppose I can reserve myself... so I will! Haha! XP

And now to figure out where in the world Daniel fits into all this...

-----------
    Yup, I'm a Christian.

i'll reserve if it's ok. I'll be the first newcomer then .
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/ohldll.png[/IMG]

How do you expect his subjects to listen if the king does not lead?

A brave mans gotta do uphill

Alright, Capitalh, you are reserved!

reserve an aura guardian please
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.

I have returned

All right, I can reserve that for you Lawmaster.

Whee, here's me again. And this time, since I'm not the only one GM-ing, I don't think it'll have to move faster than the speed of light, dropping everyone along the way...

Lilith'll show up of course, and then I'll want another character... Ah well. I need another selfish monster. Reserving me a Pokemon Hunter.
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

I've been too busy the last few days to sign myself up. I was really hoping to have some people join by now but hey, what can you do, right? Anyway, here is my character.

Name: Nathaniel Phillips
    Character Type: Knight of the Threshold
    Knightly name: Sir Guy
    Appearance: A little over 6ft, long dark-brown hair, full beard of same color, Glasses, wears jeans, hiking boots, a t-shirt, and a French highwayman’s coat. Has a metal guantlent on his arm left which can project a bluish-green energy shield. On his left shoulder is a pualdron which is the power source for the shield.

Personality: Guy has pledged his life to the code of Chivalry; however, he has perverted the code to what he personally views as “right”. This perversion is what helped caused the rebellion within The Order. He is sociable, but does not like being around others for extended periods of time. He never talks about himself, because he is modest, but if somebody asks, he will answer truthfully. He does dislike children, and has trouble talking to them since he views them as “Too young to know any better, and too stubborn to listen,” even though he is only 19 himself.
    His goal in life is to leave his mark on the world before he dies. And this may be his chance. During the Dark Trial on the Earthly Stair, Guy's personality split. Now he may swing erratically between good and evil.

History: Guy was a Knight in The Order for a long time before Giratina attempted a coup on Arceus. He traveled the world carrying out missions for The Order as well as competing in each region’s Pokémon League. Except Hoenn, he has yet to travel there. Guy has captured many Pokémon, and fought against "evil" organizations multiple times.
    Gin chose Guy to be one of the people to slay Arceus, but got more than he bargained for when Guy resisted. When Giratina killed Arceus and destroyed the universe, Guy was not amused, and enraged at the others who thought Giratina was telling the truth and helped him.
    Later a battle would be fought that Guy ultimately won, sparing all but an abomination known as Musica. Then together with the others, Guy helped to create the universe again, reviving Arceus.
    Guy gave up his god powers, and forced the others to do the same. When the Master attacked his branch of The Order, Guy was the one who told nobody to resist. Now Guy sits in his cell, waiting patiently for something to happen. But what that thing turns out to be, he did not expect… not even close.

Weapons/Equipment:
    Guy’s weapon is an Energy Shield Gauntlet. It can be compared to the Jackal’s shield gauntlets from Halo. The shield style is much like a tower shield, so that his whole body can hide behind it. After enough of a pounding, the shield WILL fall and will take an hour-or-two to recharge. When Guy gets up-close he will melee his adversaries with it.

Pokémon: Rhyperior (female)
    Pokémon Nickname: none
    Pokémon’s Personality: Rhyperior is brave. She is very vain and thinks very highly of herself. She is one of Guy’s most powerful Pokémon, and lives to fight. She seldom listens to Guy’s commands, therefore Guy seldom gives them and he allows her to fight the way she wants. She also disliked every nickname Guy came up for her and so does not have one.
    Pokémon’s Appearance: Due to being a female, her top horn is slightly smaller than a male’s.

Pokémon: Gliscor (Male)
    Pokémon Nickname: Scorn
    Pokémon’s Personality: Scorn is lax, and takes everything in stride. He is Guy’s newest Pokeymanz, but is already as loyal as can be. Scorn is constantly showing off, going more for style points than actually being effective. Guy already plans on entering him in contests when he travels to the Hoenn Region.
    Pokémon’s Appearance: Normal

Pokémon: Feraligatr (male)
    Pokémon Nickname: Tidal Fury
    Pokémon’s Personality: TF was Guy’s very first Pokémon. TF is quirky, and can endure just about any punishment. His one weakness, however, is eating. He will go out of his way to get a bite to eat, even if not hungry.
    Pokémon’s Appearance: Normal

And for more info on Sir Guy, here is my SU from Gods Must Die to supplement this new sign up.

I accept myself.
    Last edited by Guywhoiam; 4th August 2011 at 8:32 PM.

Name: Leonardo "Leon" Volchar

Character Type: Pokemon Hunter

Appearance: Leon has shaggy brown hair and bright green eyes. He is six foot seven. Most of his height is in his legs, and he has long arms. He has a pretty bad scar across his forehead. He wears a green bandana over his head, to hide his scar. He wears a flannel jacket, and blue jeans with a belt. He carries a handcrafted blowgun he made out of mahogany. On his belt he carries two small pouches of darts for his blowgun. His blowgun is slung over his back on a black leather strap when not in use.

Personality: He is very cocky and sure of himself, usually for good reason. He is exceedingly naive due to his age, and can be very childish. When the going gets tough, however, he knows to get serious. He believes that if someone is given his trust, they must keep it. He considers betrayal to be one of the worst crimes one can commit. When not in the heat of battle, he is a joker, and enjoys crafting. He makes his darts by himself, and sharpens each one meticulously. He takes his crafting very seriously, and if you don't want to get on his bad side, then don't bother him while he's working.

History: Born into a family of Pokemon hunters, he was trained in the art from a young age. His father took him on a hunt for the first time when he was 6. He continued to go on hunts, and eventually started to assist his father. Then, when he was 14, he had an accident. He and his father were hunting a gardevoir and had it cornered when suddenly, a gallade appeared, and attacked the two. His father took it down as well, but not before it had cut a deep gash in Leon's head. Abandoning the hunt, his father got him to the emergency room, and saved his life. He was still left with his scar, however.

After he turned 16, he became a hunter in his own right, and quickly rose to be one of the best in the business. He was contracted by the Order of the Threshold because of a friend he had within their ranks. The two went way back, and used to be the best of friends, until they chose different paths in life, one, an illegal hunter, and the other a knight of the order. His friend was captured in the initial attack by the master. He was contacted, and agreed solely because his friend was in jeopardy, he could care less about the dispute between the Knights of the Order and those of the Threshold.

Equipment: He fights using his blowgun, and he carries two pouches of darts, some of which are tipped with sleep powder from various pokemon. He also carries a few empty pokeballs for capturing his prey once it is down.

Pokemon: Flygon

Name: Mendel

Personality: Mendel is energetic and carefree when let loose, but when he is locked in battle, he follows directions from his owner exceedingly well. He knows how to be serious, but he usually chooses not to be.

Appearance: No different than a normal Flygon.
    Last edited by Floorman; 3rd August 2011 at 3:42 PM.
    "There are two things I know to be infinite, the universe, and human stupidity, and I'm not quite sure of the former."-Albert Einstein

If Pro is the opposite of con, then what is the opposite of Progress?

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying."-Woody Allen

@Floorman

No legend? You can substitute that with another regular Pokemon if you wish. I also like your use of a blowgun instead of a firearm. Very refreshing. The only complaint I have is your history. I would like a little more in regard to how you were contacted by KofT. What is Leon's motivation? Is it money? Power? Or is his friend within the KofT's ranks somebody needing rescued, and not the one who contacted him? It has also been decided that you need to flush out his personality some more.

Elaborate on the history a bit and I'll accept it. But for now, Pending.

I also want it to be noted by anyone thinking of joining but not for lack of sign ups that there is about 5 people that are claiming to be reading Gods Must Die before signing up. That said, don't worry this RP WILL be happening.
    Last edited by Guywhoiam; 3rd August 2011 at 3:44 AM.

Hi, I'd love to reserve as a Ranger. SU will hopefully be up before Sunday.
    99.9% of everyone at SPPF have a sig. If you're part of the .1% that doesn't, put this in your- Ah, shoot!
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post
    Yes, because a game suitable for children will feature a character with two girlfriends whom he keeps locked up in his castle.
    I have claimed MMMBop - not that anyone else wanted to...

Ok, it will be reserved for you, UC. Even if you miss the beginning, if I get enough people to join by Sunday, you will still be able to join. Depending on where we are in the story, you might have a custom intro.

That's mighty fine of you. I'd get it in earlier, but I'm in Yosemite with no access to a computer, only my iPod. As soon as I get it done, I'll edit it into this post.
    99.9% of everyone at SPPF have a sig. If you're part of the .1% that doesn't, put this in your- Ah, shoot!
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post
    Yes, because a game suitable for children will feature a character with two girlfriends whom he keeps locked up in his castle.
    I have claimed MMMBop - not that anyone else wanted to...

I edited it, and got everything taken care of. At least I hope I did.
    "There are two things I know to be infinite, the universe, and human stupidity, and I'm not quite sure of the former."-Albert Einstein

If Pro is the opposite of con, then what is the opposite of Progress?

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying."-Woody Allen

Name: Heretic (Original Name: Wil Elyon)

Character Type: Pokémon Hunter

Appearance: Heretic is not a tall man. He is less than six feet tall, only five foot nine or so. He has a light build, but very well muscled. Scars lace his entire body, and he is missing the middle and ring fingers of his right hand. His skin is a dark olive shade, and his hair is deep black. His hair is kept in a long ponytail. Clear green eyes glare out at the world from behind simple oval spectacles. Rough stubble graces his chin and cheeks, but he has no moustache or beard. He is usually smiling kindly, which is rather unnerving.

His choice of clothing is quite odd. He wears an all black, buttoned up church cleric’s cassock. It is a black robe, which reaches down to his ankles. The robe buttons all the way to the bottom. A white collar is close around his neck. A black sash is wrapped around his waist.

His oversized rifle is always with him, which clashes with his clothing and smiling appearance.

History: Wil Elyon was born in a war-torn country. A small one, away from the major continents of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova. He grew up alone, always under fire. An idealistic and brave child, filled with heart, he joined the army at age 16, ready to change the world and make it a better place.

He was shot on his first day of action and left for dead. Not out of cruelty, or lack of empathy, but necessity. The warfront simply had no medicine at all, and couldn’t spare a bullet for a mercy killing.

He was taken in by a small monastery there. Still a child, he was allowed to stay, and was raised as a priest. He was happy, for a time. Four years he stayed there, still in a war-torn world, but in a secluded zone of peace. Here, he kindled his love of music, learning to play the organ, and singing baritone in the choir.

But… it wasn’t the life for him. It was calm and peaceful… but for a young boy with a heart of fire, it was boring. He left, and made his way to the major continents. The muse of the monastery, Meloetta, took it upon herself to go with the boy. He was an adult now, but still only twenty.

Together with Meloetta, he became a traveling musician, trying to see the world. He witnessed many cruelties as he traveled, crimes, and sins. His heart closed shut, and he grew bitter and cynical over time. To think that so many people would happily assault him as he slept on the streets, too poor to find lodgings. So many would find a reason to rob him, attempt to steal Meloetta away, or look down on him.

Money… it was something he had never had before, but he gained a taste for it. He had taken up a Pokémon Hunter’s job just once, because he was dying of starvation. Meloetta captivated a wild Garchomp with her dances, and they brought it to their client. The payoff was large…

And Wil was hooked. He forsook his vows, and decided to become a Hunter. Why bother helping people when the majority of people were bastards anyway? He started off with this belief… and slowly lost that as well, becoming nothing more than a monster. Greed was all that drove him now.

And through this, Meloetta began to lose her voice, eventually becoming entirely mute. Miserable, Wil coaxed and begged, but not a sound could be heard from her. Her mouth closed just as Wil’s heart had.

He continued his work, and the conflict between the Knights of whatnot were brought to his attention by a girl… a girl named Lilith Czernobori. She hired him to help her break in to some stronghold and rescue some people. Although rescuing people wasn’t generally in his job description, money was money.

Personality: A man who was once a priest… is now the utter opposite. Greedy, he cares for money and valuable objects above even others’ lives. Wrathful, he will without mercy destroy anyone who angers him. Prideful, he is vain and selfish. Slothful, he will only do something if it benefits himself. A hedonist and a nihilistic cynic, he is incapable of seeing good in the world, and where it exists, he looks down on it as weakness and stupidity.

He has a ruthless intelligence, characterized by logic over ‘good’ or ‘evil’. For logic is utter selfishness, which looks after only itself. He cares for no one but himself, although an exception is made for his Pokémon. He feels no remorse for murder, and sacrificing innocents to achieve his goals. No crime is too horrible for him to commit.

Perhaps the only thing he cares for other than himself is his Pokémon. He is constantly in agony over the silence of Meloetta, and cares for his Hydreigon as his only companion. His love of music is also an unexpected light, as he has an excellent singing voice and is very skilled with the piano and organ.

Despite his utter lack of morals and humanity, Heretic comes off as rather affable. Always smiling, and even friendly, at least when not angry with you or hired to kill you. This friendliness takes on a darker light when he is just as smiling and serene when doing harm.

Weapons/Equipment: Tac-50 ‘Genesect’ class Anti-Materiel Rifle

The ‘Genesect’ class Anti-Materiel Rifle is a large black metal sniper rifle, with a rectangular counterweight on the end of the barrel. It does not take bullets, rather it uses Gems as ammunition. Each gem can be used once to fire an elemental shot. The rifle also accepts Drives, which provide infinite ammunition. The only Drive in Heretic’s possession is the Chill Drive, which lends an ice-beam esque effect to his gunfire.

Pokémon: Hydreigon

Pokémon Nickname: Astaroth

Personality: Just as vicious as her master, Astaroth is a ferocious beast. Ever hungry and vicious, she’s quick to head towards combat and killing. Her master has to restrain her sometimes, because of her bloodlust. Interestingly, the mother’s instinct is exists in her. She won’t harm baby Pokémon, and will care for them, sharing her kills with any youngling.

As a Deino, Astaroth was requested for a Hunt. The client refused to pay afterward, so Heretic killed him, and took Deino as payment. They have fought together always since then.

Appearance: Slightly scarred, and with unusually large wings.

Legendary: Meloetta

Pokémon Nickname: None

Personality: Cool-headed and serene, Meloetta is a kind being. She is peaceful by nature, and gentle. She is immensely saddened by the darkness in Wil, and has lost her voice. Although saddened by his actions, she stays with him always, waiting for the day that he rediscovers the light.

~~~

I don't accept myself. I don't trust myself enough for that. My fellow GMs, check this out if you please.

Default Mon's Sign Ups

My computer is refusing to cooperate. :/ Now I have to retype these two Sign Ups again (On a Wii.) Here's what I have so far.

Name: Marianna "Mari" Vilum

Player type: Pokemon Trainer

Appearance: Mari is of average height for her age (I'd say 5,8.) She has long red hair that goes to her waist, and is usually tied into pigtails. Her eyes are light blue, and her skin is fair. Her outfit tends to change, but she usually wears a red shirt with a black diagonal stripe going through it, a blue miniskirt with black knee length tights under it, and red shoes. She wears a necklace that consists of a gold chain, with a small black music note shaped charm (♪) and as well as earrings shaped like this. She also wears a few red and blue bracelets on her left wrist. She carries a red and blue purse, which contain money, her pokeballs, and other essential items.

Personality: Mari is pretty much a girly girl, she enjoys doing contests, musicals, and things of that nature. She also likes Pokemon she thinks are cute and/or pretty, though not all of her Pokemon fit this. Yes, she does battle. Her strategy is to toy with and annoy the opponent (Usually, by Inflicting lots of status conditions.) She is not shy in the slightest, and is rather blunt and outspoken, she often says things that offend people from time to time. She also acts somewhat selfish and spoiled at times, but she is nice somewhere deep down. She also flaunts her wealth, and uses it, along with the fact she is girl to charm and influence people. She also likes music, and hopes to follow in her mother's footsteps one day.

History: Mari was origihally born in Rustboro city Hoenn. Her father is a businessman, and her mother was a singer, both were quite wealthy. Her mother died while giving birth to her younger brother (who also died.) When she was young. Aside from this, she lived a glamorous and drama free life. Since her father was rich, she practically had everything a girl could want, and since she was an only child, she didn't have to share any of it. She got expensive things (Including rare Pokemon) from her father as gifts to compensate for his lack of being able to spend time with her due to work. She often brought these things to school and flaunted them. Mari became popular because of the awesome toys and cute Pokemon she had. However, deep down, she knew these friends were only interested in the things she had, and would drop her like a bad habbit if she suddenly lost it all. The one thing she really wanted, was a real friend.

For the most part, Mari acted like a spoiled brat, untill one day, she met a special someone. Someone who was genuinely nice to her, and didn't care about the things she had. This boy's name is Tim. She had taken him out of the trash can after some bullies threw him in there. She had never understood why, Tim was the nicest boy she had ever met. Later, he returned the favor by fixing her favorite toy those same bullies broke. They've been best friends ever since. Mari had to move to Castelia City when she got to the fifth grade, due to her father's business, but the two still keep in touch, very often. She makes no secret of the fact she has a crush on the boy. Often blatantly flirting with him, which makes him blush, then quickly change the subject.

One day, Tim received letters from someone named Gin Ariat, asking for help to prevent Arceus from destroying the world. Tim accepted, and brought Mari along (Though Mari was reluctant to go at first. She had suspicions about Gin, like why he would ask a bunch of random kids to "kill" a god.) After meeting the others, they had to do seventeen trials, one for each Arceus plate to reach him. Mari did not do well on most of them, while Tim did fine, which made her regret coming. When they finally reached Arceus, it turned out they had been tricked. It was revealed that it was Gin (Who was actually Giratina) who wanted to recreate the world in his own image. He slayed Arceus right there, and trapped Mari, Tim, and the other heroes in the distortion world, while while bringing about the end of civilization as we knew it.

Eventually, they managed to escape the Distortion World, kill Giratina, and save the world. But the entire time, she felt like Tim's useless female sidekick, and she didn't like this one bit. After this, she is trying to be more self sufficient. She has caught Pokemon on her own, without help from others. Tim and Mari were recently kidnapped and put into a dungeon. They wanted Tim, but Mari just happened to be there.

Pokemon

Wigglytuff
    Appearance: She wears a big red bow on the back of her head, but looks like a normal Wigglytuff otherwise.
    Personality: Wigglytuff is Mari's first Pokemon, she's had her since she was an Igglybuff. She was a gift from Mari's late mother, Wigglytuff was the offspring of her mother's Wigglytuff. She acts like an extension of Mari's personality. She is also a bit of a flirt, and likes to use Attract/Cute Charm to get her way. Much to the annoyance of other Pokemon.

Togekiss
    Appearance: Like any other Togekiss. He sometimes wears a Kings Rock on top of his head.
    Personality: Mari recieved him as a Togepi egg. She loved it immediately because he was adorable, and he quickly evolved. Togekiss is Flamboyant and outspoken. He is also self centered, and has a huge ego. However, he can battle, and he likes to use the ParaFlinch strategy to annoy opponents.
    Note: He's gay. xD

Breloom
    Appearance: Like any other Breloom. Occasionally wears a Toxic Orb necklace around his neck.
    Personality: After being beaten by a trainer with a Breloom, Mari just had to have one. So she asked her father. Unfortunately wild Breloom do not exist, so she got a Shroomish instead. Mari was disgusted with Shroomish at first, and was rather mean to him. However, after some bonding, she grew to love him, and he evolved soon after. Breloom is the most sane and down to earth of Mari's Pokemon. He often does not get along with them.

Milotic
    Appearance: Like any other Milotic.
    Personality: Knowing that Feebas evolved a Milotic, she had to have one. So she reaserched their location, then spent many hours in fishing in the rain trying to find one. Eventually, she did suceed, and evolve it much later on. Milotic is the nicest Pokemon you could meet, but she is painfully shy, and has low self esteem.

Crobat
    Appearance: Like any other Crobat.
    Personality: Crobat was an accidental capture. She encountered it as a Zubat completely at random. He kept using Mean Look and Supersonic on her Pokemon which caused them to hurt themselves. In a fit of rage, she threw the nearest object at him, which happened to be a Pokeball. It was captured in a second. She hated him at first and still does, but he does not seem to notice this, and he has proven himself on a few occasions so she keeps him around. Crobat is naive and somewhat dopey. He often comes out of his Pokeball without Mari asking for him.

Wobbuffet
    Appearance: She has red lipstick, like all female Wobbuffets do. She is also shiny colored (Pink.)
    Personality: Mari found battled and captured her as shiny Wynaut while in a dark cave, because she thought it was cute. Wobbuffet only acts dumb, but she is far from it, and uses this act to lure foes into a false sense of security, so they can be shocked when she beats them later. She is actually a very coniving and manipulative Pokemon.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 5th August 2011 at 2:07 AM.
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

Name: Jed Stockholm
    Character Type: Knight of the order
    Knightly name: sir Stockholm the of the fourth

Appearance: A regal uniform is needed to keep up appearances a mainly white with blue sleeves and pants that cover his sandals. His skin is pale from being confined in the castle for most of his days. Also mutable whip marks on his back from his first oppressor’s actions. He has the fourths mark on the back of my hand but is covered by the white gloves that Jed has.

Personality: Jed is a person who means the best but has often been restricted so now has little opinion on choices. He feels that if he did have something to say it would be immediately shot down and forgotten by the group. Although he does know when the odds are in his favor that they might listen. Jed likes to think things through from pros to cons but this does cause him to lose focus of the situation. He does have a flintching reaction when he sees a whip. He is although not shy and is willing to meet other people.

History: A small town of Resnmore is where he was born and for the first seven years everything was fine until Jed's parents were killed and he was enslaved by the said killer. After another good four years the law caught up to him and he himself was executed. Then there was him, where does he stand in this, well the master had heard of Jed and let him in. He had no idea why because it was a bit better but not by much and Jed knew that it couldn’t be for political reasons because he never played the poor orphan card. He made him into a soldier and eventually the fourth highest specializing in bows and arrows in which he gave Jed the miracle bow that he said “was used by our best sniper” but he has heard from the prisoners that it was a stolen gem from a village. It has a round piece of glass that allows my to see further to where Jed's about to shoot and a small small groove that he can line up for accuracy.

So now he am doing prison guard duty but the at least two things happen. 1. he liked to collect the stories of who pass in and out maybe that actually deserve to be there realizing their mistake or 2. He found a a small passage that a “criminal” used to escape so Jed opens it to let the ones that don’t deserve to be there get a out of jail free card. The master doesn't care who comes in or who comes out he is just hungry for blood. His life living in the dark not knowing anything on the outside or why he is even here but at this place hoping that one day a “light” will shine through the darkness of the unknown.
    Weapons/Equipment: The miracle bow , a medium quiver, twenty-five arrows. Two pokeballs and one hyper potion

Pokémon: Electross
    Name: bolt-w
    Pokémon’s Personality: bolt-w (nick name “wild bolt”) is , as the name applys, a very energetic Pokémon who can be unpredictable unless commanded, often accidently using discharge when happy. His is quite loyal to Jed due to bonding. He is calm enough to listen to orders and effectively do only when is in battle situation which energy is directed onto the unlucky few that has tangled with bolt-w.
    Pokémon’s Appearance : Has a brand of the fourths symbol on its forehead (the symbol being a fancy looking bow resembling the miracle bow)

Pokemon: dodrio
    Name: 276
    Pokemon personality: 276 (his ID) was once a messenger for the order but I had caught him after he nearly broke down from exhaustion. He has been broken by the order and is almost no personality or spirit. I have been trying for months to get a smile but no dice.
    Pokemon’s appearance: Has a brand of the fourths symbol on its foreheads (the symbol being a fancy looking bow resembling the miracle bow)
    Last edited by capitalh; 14th August 2011 at 2:22 PM.

capitalh: Hmm... not bad, but not excellent. Double space between paragraphs for easier reading please. Work on capitalization at the right times, and write out your numbers, "two" instead of "2". It's usually preferred that it's done that way.

Also, what is this 'Miracle Bow', and what does it do? What does the Miracle Bow look like? You just called it a fancy looking bow. Wooden? Recurve? Compound?

Personality is a little short... and it would be nice if you didn't randomly switch between first person and third person.

Pending, unless I get overruled.

I edited and fixed it.

Name: Vosok Vesselius
    Character Type: Aura guardian
    Knightly name: N/A
    Appearance: Vosok is 5ft 2 and on top of his body stands his medium sized brown hair. His hair curves ever so slightly at the bangs and is usually messy. His arms are long and very tan just like his legs. His body build is small and skinny.
    As for clothes Vosok usually wears a plain white t-shirt and cargo pants because he travels in the woods a lot and so they get damaged but they are cheap so it doesn't cost him much to get new ones. Also since he is on a lot of different terrains a lot he wears hiking boots most often.

Personality:Vosok loves the woods. Mostly because they are quiet and peaceful unlike the city. They also have a sence of protection and so vosok feels he couldn't be hurt there. Also he loves water due to it being the one thing that kept him alive in the woods.As for his social life Vosok is very shy and tends to not make friends easy. However if he gets a friend he plans to keep the friendship going no matter what.
    Also vosok has two fears they are Kofo and fire. He is scared of kofo because well they impression him. As for fire he had a tragic accident when he was 7 his leg got burned bad and so he has been scared of it ever since. However now leaf is a lot less scared of fires and so he only is scared if a fire is coming at him.

History: As a young boy of 7 vosok was playing around at a campfire with his friends. They were playing tag, as vosok ran he tripped and fell into the fire where his leg caught fire and was burned 2nd degree. He was rushed to the hospital where they healed the leg after a month. After that vosok was scared of fire and almost never got near it. However Vosok has lightened up to it now.
    2 years after that incident Vosok went in the woods and saw a gallade who was inspecting Vosok with curiosity. Then something strange happened. The gallade talked to Vosok! But the mouth didn't open. The gallade who said his name is leaf explained everything to vosok and then asked to be captured so Vosok threw a pokeball and caught Leaf.
    3 years later later Vosok decided to live in the woods because he liked it much more then the city. A month after living there he was taken by the kofo. He and leaf fought but in the end they lost and were kept prisoners for 7 months now.

Weapons/Equipment: knives, aura, and leaf.

Pokémon: Gallade
    Pokemon's Nickname: Leaf
    Pokémon’s Personality: Very protective of Vosok, and doesn't let his guard down ever.
    Pokemon's History: As a young boy he was walking when this gallade saw him and saw his aura, an aura that is the same as leaf's so Leaf let the boy capture him and Leaf is seeing that the boy is raised well.
    Pokémon’s Appearance Regular except for his eyes which are blue.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.

I have returned

Name: Timothy "Tim" Wolfe

Player Type: Werewolf/Pokemon Trainer

Tim is slightly shorter than Mari, but not by much. His skin is pale, but not that pale. He's not particularly muscular, but he does have an athletic build, and he's in good shape due to climbing trees often in Fortree, then having to climb several flights of stairs in Sootopolis. He has messy black hair which goes to his eyebrows, and his eyes are big and brown. He has a baby face. He usually wears a blue striped T-shirt, Gray cargo shorts, white socks, and gray sneakers. He carries a blue backpack to hold stuff.

Personality: Tim is a genuine nice guy, he is very friendly and polite. As well as a loyal friend, and protective of those he cares about. He is also really trusting, and quick to forgive someone who wronged him. Sometimes, he is too nice that he often gets taken advantage of. He is also quiet and shy. He was always like this, and being bullied as a kid only made it worse, so it takes someone like Mari to bring him out of his shell. Despite this, when pushed too far he can be quite dangerous. Although he doesn't look like it, he likes to eat a lot. He has some knowledge of things that would be considered girly, being the only guy in his house. Especially cooking.

History: Tim was born in Fortree City. He had a simple life. His mother is a teacher, and his father was a scientist at the weather institute. Ironically, his father died in a hurricane. Their house was destroyed, and Tim and his mother had to move in with his aunt and twin female cousins in Sootopolis City. Tim was surrounded by women most of his life. Unlike Mari, his family didn't have a lot of money, and often things were difficult for him.

He got accepted into an acclaimed private school on scholarship, most of the other kids there came from wealthy families, and Tim was bullied for not being as such. This was made worse by the fact that Tim actually does well in the classes, and barely talked to other kids due to being shy, leading them to believe he was an arrogant jerk and they picked on him more. Tim mostly just kept to himself.

One day, after he had been tossed into a trash can, a girl actually heard his screaming, and got him out. Unlike most of the girls at the school, she was actually nice to him. Her name was Mari. He later returned the favor by fixing her favorite toy that those bullies who dumped him into a trashcan broke, and the two had been best friends ever since. He does have a crush on her, but he's shy about admitting it.

After recieving letters from Gin Ariat, about wanting to save the world from Arceus, Tim just couldn't say no. He brought Mari along. Together with the other heroes they did the seventeen challenges, Tim found several of them to be fairly easy, but Mari was having trouble. When they got there, he along with the others had found out that they had been tricked. Gin slayed Arceus, and trapped them all in the distortion world, while he took over. This of course made Tim very angry.

This anger came to a head when he finally reached Gin (Who was actually Giratina.) The beast within took over, and he attacked Giratina in a fit of rage (He easily avoided it.) He continued rampaging, and probably would've killed someone, had Mari not stopped him. Tim is upset that he could've killed innocent people like that, and works to control his werewolf powers. Mari and he were recently kidnapped, because they wanted the werewolf boy. Mari just happened to be there.

Special: Lycanthropy: Tim is a werewolf. He inherited it from his mother's side of the family, and has only recently discovered this. It staretd when his ancestor was bitten and infected a long time ago, now it continues throughout his family line.

Being a Werewolf, Tim has enhanced strength, senses, agility, and speed. His sense of smell is the most noticeable enhancement, It's incredibly accute. As a result of this he is literally able to "smell" the emotions of others. He can even sense when someone is lying. Though he won't always realize what he's "scenting" it's there. He can also understand and communicate with Pokemon. Lastly, he has better stamina and endurance then a normal human, and he has regenerative powers that allow him to heal from most injuries quickly. (Though he can still be hurt and killed.)

Tim is also able to change into his werewolf form, which is a human/wolf hybrid type creature, under extreme emotion. When in this state, he cannot control himself, and his mind is like that of an enraged wild animal acting only on instinct, and attacks without mercy. His abilities are much stronger in this form, and he has claws and teeth that can rip through flesh with ease. To revert him back to human form, one must calm him down somehow, or put him to sleep. Afterward, he has no memory of what he did. With time and practice, he can learn to change at will and control himself, but he's not there yet. If he bites someone in his werewolf form, they will become a werewolf too. There are other abilities that come with lycanthropy that Tim is not aware of.

Tim is not immortal. He can be killed by weapons made of Silver. non-fatal Injuries inflicted on him by a Silver weapon will heal at the same rate as a normal human. The same also applies if he is injured/killed by the claws/fangs of another werewolf, or the fangs of a vampire. Full moons also give him trouble. During the night of, or the time surrounding one, his emotions are magnified, making it much easier to accidentally trigger a transformation. He also has a slight personality change during this time. His increased appetite is also a side effect.

Pokemon

Nickname: Casty
    Species: Castform
    Appearance: Like any other Castform.
    Personality: Tim recieved Casty as an egg from his late father. Tim was the first thing he saw when he was born, and he views Tim as his father. He is very loyal and affectionate to his trainer, and to those he considers his friends. His feelings change with the weather

Nickname: Ro
    Species: Rotom
    Appearance: Like a regular Rotom. Changes between his six forms regularly.
    Personality: Tim caught this Rotom after he pulled a series of pranks on others. He is a playful spirit, and likes to make mischeif. He has ADHD, and is easily distracted.

Nickname: Drago
    Species: Dragonite
    Appearance: Like any other Dragonite. He occasionally wears sunglasses.
    Personality: Tim caught him as a Dratini while fishing one day. Drago is laid back, and likes to go with the flow, and encourages others to do the same. He is somewhat lazy, though he can battle. Tim mostly uses him for transportation.

Nickname: Arnie
    Species: Arcanine
    Appearance: Like any other Arcanine
    Personality: Tim adopted Arnie as a Growlithe. He was abandoned by his original trainer. Arcanine acts like a sterotypical knight. Brave, loyal, and chivalrous. However, he has a thing for Female Arcanines.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 5th August 2011 at 1:45 PM.

Name: Halt Alpha
    Character Type: Aura Guardian
    Knightly name:

Appearance: Halt’s skin one is very pale, almost to the point where it looks white, and nearly shines in the dark. He’s at 5’9, and appears thin and weak, but he is quite fast and athletic. His hair is a dark midnight black, and his face is very clean shaven. His ears and nose look too small for his body, and his eyes are a soft marine blue.

He wears a black cape, made of bird feathers that can support his weight in the air by dividing it in half, and then gliding on strong winds. His blue long sleeved shirt is sleek, allowing Halt to be more or less aerodynamic than with a shirt that billows. He wears gloves that have a golden design etched in, that looks like a small fire on the right glove, and a leaf pattern on the left glove. From the designs stretch golden lines that trace around each finger and meet on the palm of each hand. His pants are the same color as his shirt, with red lines tracing from his waist down to his knee, where they circle around before going down to the end of the pant leg. His foot wear are red cogs, made of wood for support and strength.

Personality: Halt is very silent, barely speaking beyond saying “Hello” and “yes”. Otherwise, people get the cold shoulder. He finds life nothing more than a stream in which one must follow, and never stray from the path. Life can not be controlled, nor be forced to do what you want to be done. Life keeps flowing, with or without you. Because of a heavy lose as a kid, he no longer find any solace in anything. He is, however, incredible unstable mentally wise.

In battle, his entire personality because reversed, and he starts to uncontrollably laugh in a demented style. His pupils shrink, and he moves with a strange sort of rhythm, almost like he’s dancing, but with guns.

History: (Including what you did to make The Order mad at you/got contracted by KofT/why you sided with The Order) Halt was born in the beautiful city of Azalea. There, he grew up with relatively normal life until the age of five, when he met Halt Beta, one of the protectors of the forest. It was during this time that Halt A witnessed the murder of both his parents, and his entire family. Because of this traumatic event, Halt A grew a sort of a second personality. Halt B took sympathy on him, and brought him into his family. Because of the similarity of their names, the two became fast friends, until they had to part ways, when Halt Beta went to Ranger Academy, and Halt Alpha went on to become an Aura Guardian. It was during his training that Halt A found out that Halt B had left for some strange reason. In face, Halt A couldn’t find any trace of his friend since then.

Swearing to become a powerful Aura Guardian in the name of his friend, Halt joined the ranks of the Guardians, quickly becoming a very skilled dual pistol shooter, even ranking among the best. It was also during this time that Halt’s insanity started causing problems, which in one event he shoot down his entire Order squad in a moment of sheer insanity. The Order did not take kindly to that, and captured him. After his massacre, Halt’s skill allowed him entrance into the Koft, before he was captured.

Weapons/Equipment: Halt dual wields pistols, that are designed to use Aura instead of bullets. The result is Aura bullets with the ability to deal internal damage, instead of external damage. Even if the shot hits armor, it will still damage internal organs, though not to the same degree. Halt can also fire solid shots, made of solidified Aura, that deal external damage like a bullet. The top of the pistols are flat, with the right pistol having three steel rods while the left has three holes on the top. By slamming the the top of the two pistols together in front of him, with his hands turned 180 degrees, Halt is able to focus his Aura in front of the two guns, and then pull both triggers at the same time, in order to fire a massive aura beam in front of him. This tenique takes 15 seconds to charge, and it also drains Halt of all energy, leaving him weak and open to attacks. the tencique is called Pistol Cannon. the begining of the attack is a small blue orb forming where the two guns connect. it gives off the sound of someone whistling while inhaling.

Pokémon: Kirlia
    Pokemon's Nickname: Sarina
    Pokémon’s Personality: Sarina tends to be soft-spoken, often staying close to Halt as possible. She hates battle, especially when Halt’s doing the fighting, as his insanity seems to hurt her. She is quite powerful, though, so she is no weakling.
    Pokémon’s Appearance (Regular? Shiny? Wearing clothing?): Sarina is shiny, and wears a form of long cloak that has a hood that goes over her head.
    Last edited by Delta Hunter; 5th August 2011 at 2:30 AM.
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

And out of the blue this sign-up appears
    Fixed small spelling and grammar issues and added a bit to history as to how he got a contract to break in the castle.

Name: Loki Armalo

Type: Pokemon Hunter

Appearance:
    Loki stands at 4’ 11” and has short, blue, combed hair. His eyes are clear blue, like sapphires, and his mouth is almost always curled in a grin. His muscles are toned and he is fairly skinny, just weighing at 115 pounds. He wears a white T-shirt with a pale blue emblem of the ice element on the front of the T-shirt at the chest area. He wears black jeans and black sandals. He has a pale blue pair of shades that he wears when it is time for battle. The shade is shaped in a biker fashion, being sharp and slim, and barely covers his eyes.

Personality:
    Loki has a sense of being in control at all times, even during chaos. He maintains a cool head in battle, calculating and planning moves ahead of the battle. He tends to use flashy moves more often than power moves. He rarely allows emotion to sway him in battle. He hides behind a face of indifference when he is battling, or stealing pokemon. Although it pains him on the inside when he steals pokemon, he does it mechanically.

When he is not battling, he is laid back and quiet. He speaks when needed to, but he prefers to enjoy quiet. He is mild mannered and polite, rarely getting irritated or angry. He has a caring side, usually reserved for pokemon. He keeps friends he makes close to his heart. He speaks gracefully and tends to be modest, although it is mostly to cover up his shame.

History: Loki was once a young trainer, who dreamt of becoming an elite trainer, but lacked the funds to get there. Despite this, he had a natural knack for tactics and spot on hits with pokeballs. He had gotten an eevee from an adoption center as his starter, but was soon mislead by a few people who saw his potential as a pokemon hunter. He was easily recruited when they offered him money if he returned with certain pokemons, which they disclosed details of locations to him. At first, he never knew that he was stealing other peoples pokemon since the pokeballs they handed him were in fact modified balls designed to look normal, but were meant to be a snag ball. He continued working for them, training to be tougher and eventually landed his hands on a master ball as payment from one of his clients.

Loki planned on using the master ball only as a way to signify that he had a powerful pokemon at disposal when it didn’t even have a pokemon registered to it. One night when he was camping out near a lake, he heard a roar that had him looking around. He spotted a suicune racing across the lake directly towards him, running away from something he couldn’t tell. He wanted to dive out of the way, but it would seem useless as it was too late as suicune was nearly at the edge of the lake. He fumbled with his belt for his gun and accidently activated the master ball in the process. He had tried to grab the master ball, but it rolled away from into the path way the suicune was going to run by. He watched as suicune’s left foreleg hit the master ball and was sucked immediately into it. Loki heard it click and sealed it in as his pokemon. He realized that if he left the master ball out in the open for now, he might be killed for stealing someone’s targeted pokemon.

He hid the master ball in his backpack and resumed watching the campfire and pretended to be mesmerized by it. He soon heard footsteps and some pokemon hunters came into view and asked him if he had seen a suicune run by. He lied to them and told them that he had seen a suicune running past him into the forest and they thanked him and ran in the direction he had pointed. Loki made sure that he was gone before they came looking for him when they’d find out he was lying. He had to spend several days to get suicune to understand that he hadn’t meant to catch her. It took him so long to convince her that by letting her stay as his pokemon, she’d essentially be safe from all pokemon hunters as they could easily be bought at that he was just lucky to have found one that wasn’t a commissioned target. Although suicune was reluctant, she was willing to stay for a while.

True to his word, most pokemon hunters ignored the fact on how he came to catch one for himself, and he deterred any interest in his suicune, but he still felt like he was missing something. He was eventually given a contract by an anonymous person who requested him to break in a castle and rescue some prisoners. Although it wasn’t often prison breaks were given, he figured it would be fine since he wouldn’t have to deal with his conscience as much.

Weapon: Elemental Desert Eagle

The elemental desert eagle is a large silver pistol, with a special compartment where the clip would normally go in. The special compartment that has replaced the clip takes only certain types of elements. It can use a NeverMeltIce as ammunition for ice attacks, but can’t use a dragon fang to fire a dragon element. The gun doesn’t accept gems as ammunition and only uses certain types of hold items like charcoal or NeverMeltIce. The gun has strong recoil and can overheat if used too often, which will take about three to five minutes depending on element. All element attacks are infinite and tend to be short-ranged mid-strong attacks. Like NeverMeltIce would fire aurora beam or ice shard, pending mode type. Two modes on the gun which can be flipped (like a safety button) are beam or projectile.

The only element Loki has is a NeverMeltIce which is more shaped like a small orb.
    Items that the gun accepts only are these items.
    Charcoal – fire
    NeverMeltIce – ice
    Poison barb – poison
    Mystic Water – water
    Amulet Coin – (fires only payday)
    Cell Battery – Electric (limited shots before needing a recharge)
    Miracle Seed – Grass
    Sharp Beak – Flying

Pokemon

Species:
    Glaceon

Nickname: Mila

Appearance: Mila stands at 2’ which is slightly smaller than the normal glaceon. She has a paler blue than the normal glaceon along with paler coloring in her paws and tail. She weighs 55 lbs. Her ears are rounder and not so diamond shaped.

Personality: Being with Loki for so long, she acts similarly to Loki, being calm in most situations. She is polite and tends to be quiet, like Loki, but has a temper when not pampered. She is quite rude when she throws her tantrums, rejecting any affection until she gets what she wants. Other than that, she is well mannered.

In battle, she tries to maintain a sense of being calm in any situation, but tends to get carried away in battle. She tends to put too much force in her moves, which tire her too quickly. She is forceful in battle and never quits till she is knocked unconscious.

Species: Suicune

Nickname: Revoir

Appearance: Standard suicune

Personality: Revoir is a quiet pokemon. She is helpful to pokemon as she cares about them, being kind to them. She is very calm and will provide support with her presence alone. Despite initially hating Loki for being accidentally caught, she saw through his exterior and saw his dwindling hope and hopes to revive his old self of the inspired to become a pokemon master.
    Last edited by Slipomatic; 6th August 2011 at 4:16 AM.

Credit to MagicMochi for jolteon/leafeon banner.

I am conferring with each of the other GMs, and I will edit this later to tell inform everyone of their acceptance status.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast