Thread: Dragon Ball/Z/GT/Kai/Super Club!

Default Dragon Ball/Z/GT/Kai/Super Club!

Welcome to the Dragon Ball/Z/GT/Kai/Super Club!

About this club

Hello fellow Saiyans!

This is a club where you can discuss anything Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Kai and Dragon Ball Super related. Some examples would be talking about the anime, movies or video games. You can talk about whatever you want as long as it pertains to Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Kai and Dragon Ball Super.

Many of you are probably already familiar with Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT and even Dragon Ball Kai. However, many of you might not be familiar with Dragon Ball Super, since it's a new series that's only been aired in Japan so far.

Dragon Ball Super is a sequel to Dragon Ball Z. It takes place after the defeat of Majin Boo.

Anyone is welcome to join this club! To those of you that join we will have fun in this club, and eventually there will be banners for everyone to use. I look forward to seeing many of you.

Have a good day fellow Saiyans, and don't train too hard.

Club rules

- All SPPF rules apply.

- Stay on topic please.

- No one-line posts please.

- No mini modding please.

- No character bashing please, and please don’t bash other members.

How to sign up for this club

- Username:
    - Name your favorite Dragon Ball Z character:

Spoiler:- Members List:
    Last edited by NintendoFan82; 22nd September 2016 at 3:42 AM.
    Happy 20th Anniversary Pokemon!

My 3DS Friend Code: 1693 1038 1902

I'd love to join!

-Username: Pokegirl Fan~
    -Name your favorite Dragon Ball Z character: My favorite characters are Gohan and Videl. They both have great chemistry together and I was thrilled when Videl stayed as part of the cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokegirl Fan~ View Post
    I'd love to join!

-Username: Pokegirl Fan~
    -Name your favorite Dragon Ball Z character: My favorite characters are Gohan and Videl. They both have great chemistry together and I was thrilled when Videl stayed as part of the cast.
    You're accepted. Welcome to the club!

Here's our first topic

What's your favorite saga in Dragon Ball Z?

My favorite saga is the Cell saga. The story is perfect. To see Gohan get the spotlight by defeating Cell made me happy. When he turned SSJ2 it was an epic moment. I like how everything started with the Androids and lead up to Cell. Cell is a very intelligent menacing villain.

The Freeza saga is a very close second for me. I was honestly hoping Vegeta would be the one to defeat Freeza lol. xD

Mines is definitely the Great Saiyaman and World Tournament saga. I loved the happy go lucky feels of it as it was a good way to fresh things up after a really tense saga like the cell games. Also Gohans and Videls relationship had some hilarious bantering and their interactions were cute as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokegirl Fan~ View Post

Mines is definitely the Great Saiyaman and World Tournament saga. I loved the happy go lucky feels of it as it was a good way to fresh things up after a really tense saga like the cell games. Also Gohans and Videls relationship had some hilarious bantering and their interactions were cute as well.
    The Great Saiyaman saga is a fun saga lol. It has a lot of great episodes. The one where Gohan plays baseball is funny. I always liked how Videl had suspicion that Gohan was Great Saiyaman lol.